New Home

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2am - This Song

Jongin woke up the next day seeing Minah wide awake. She was sitting with her knees pressed against her chest and her arms settled around her legs holding them steady with her head resting against her knees. She was swaying back and forth humming on a tone while doing so and Jongin couldn`t help but stare at her back. He felt so sorry for her, and at the fact that he couldn`t do anything to take away her suffering.

He pushed himself up with his elbows calling out for her softly. “Minah” She stopped her swaying and turned to look at Jongin. Seemed like she hadn`t had a goodnight sleep since her tired face was telling him otherwise. “Come here” He waved her over and she gave in right away settling herself in his embrace where she loved to be. It was because of his presence and his love towards her that she was willing to continue this journey with him. She wasn`t sure where this journey was going to lead and how it would end, but all she knew was if she had Jongin by her side she was safe; and for her that was all that mattered.

He soothed out her hair having her snuggling her face against his chest, their two bodies fitting perfectly on one mattress, their legs intertwined and their arms hugging each other tightly. Minah was Jongin`s source of energy, with her hugs and kisses he could go on for as long as he could, without her he was nothing. He pressed his plump lips on her head giving her the secureness she needed during this unstable time, but she knew she was secure with him by her side.

He pulled out of the hug making her tilt her head up so they could lock their eyes and Jongin`s big hand pressed against her face brushing away her bangs letting her brown orbs examine his face. He never grew tired from staring in her eyes, the ones he could drown in. “We`ll make it through, okay? We might not have much for now, but I`ll make sure we`ll do one day” Minah smiled and planted her small hand on his cheek caressing it slowly knowing well Jongin would follow through with his words. For now she was just happy with his presence.

“How about we freshen up so we can get something to eat and continue our trip?” She pressed her lips and nodded slightly only to feel Jongin`s hand that was pressed against her cheek placing itself on her stomach which caught her off guard.

He hadn`t made that move since the day she had told him about the pregnancy. She felt the blood rush up to her cheeks turning them bright red and he pecked her lips. “Just tell me when you grow tired. We`ll find a place to rest for the night, don`t hesitate ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter