Running Away

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - My Turn To Cry

Waking up the first thing in the morning, Minah had packed her belongings and so had Jongin. Even if Jongin didn`t have a lot of clothes and only had the ones he managed to buy before his father blocked his credit card, he was pleased with what he had. Before leaving the house Minah froze up before the front door only gazing at the hallway leading to the living room where her mother would usually sit and watch TV, or they would sit together and share secrets and memories.

Her eyes went away from the living room and stared inside her room instead. Even if she didn`t have much it was more than enough to get attached to the room that was filled with so many memories. This was always the room where Minah could find comfort after a tiring day, or just do homework whenever she needed.

Jongin was outside of the house looking over at Minah who was holding the front door open with one of her shoulders, while her eyes were lingering on the inside of the house. He knew she was devastated and wasn`t so pleased with leaving the place not after losing her mother, but she also knew that both of them had run out of options.

Jongin gave his watch an impatient stare and even Joonmyun`s car had pulled over waiting for the two. “Minah, we have to leave so we can catch the bus” She finally snapped out of her thoughts and decided to leave without looking back or else it would be ten times worse to leave.

She walked over to Jongin having her backpack on only this time it was stuffed with clothing and other necessary stuff rather than books. Jongin got inside the car and Minah was to follow but froze seeing the shop on the other side of the street. There she noticed one of the pots falling on the ground just like herself; all defeated.

Minah ran away from the car and across the street leaving Jongin horrified making him step out of the car. Before he could yell after her he noticed her carrying the pot patting the mud at its place and throwing away the withered flower which had lost all its petals. Jongin knew how much she was going to miss this place, which was why he decided to let her do her last duty before leaving.

When she finally placed the pot among the others she looked inside the shop for a long time seeing a vision of her mother standing behind the cashier waving to her. With a weak smile on her face Minah reached her arm out and waved back seeing the vision disappearing in the thin air as Minah`s arm fell back to his side.

“Minah, we have to go!” Jongin saw her waving and it only broke his heart seeing her bidding goodbye to the place knowing well she would never see it again. If he could he would have let her stay, but couldn`t. He needed to step up and be the man in the relationship. He wanted to put a stop on all of her sufferings. This was the least she deserved after she had put all of her trust in him.

She jogged back to the car and soon enough Joonmyun`s personal driver drove them to the bus stop where Jongin and Minah`s friends were waiting for their arrival. While sitting in the car seeing it driving further and further away from Minah`s house he noticed her stirring in her seat trying to take in as much as possible of the place before leaving it for good. He couldn`t help but feel bad for her. She was suffering much worse than he was, he knew that and he was now taking that one special place from her too; her home.

When they arrived at the bus stop they noticed an out-of-town bus waiting for their passengers and Minah and Jongin happened to be one of them. Before getting on they bid goodbye to their friends who were kind enough to pay for the bus tickets. “It`s on us” Sehun grinned making Jongin smile and hug his childhood friend who he wasn`t sure when he was going to meet again.

“Be safe and take care of Minah and the baby” Zitao spoke earning a hug from Jongin.

“I will” Jongin turned to Joonmyun who was smiling bitterly towards him. His cousin which he had, had several fights with over action figures, and planned out the best pranks with was going to leave him and no one knew when they were able to meet again.

Jongin stepped towards him and Joonmyun nodded his head telling him it was okay what he was about to do. Jongin knew he had his cousin`s support no matter what. Jongin hugged him tightly feeling Joonmyun patting his back. “You better send a picture of the new born baby” Jongin chuckled being in his cousin`s embrace but soon pulled out with a grin.

“The bus is leaving in 5 minutes” The driver told making Jongin look over at Minhee and Minji who were crying silently with Minah. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter