Not Approving

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Honesty

Jongin woke up seeing the off-white ceiling greeting him. He blinked a few times before taking in his surroundings. He finally remembered that he had slept over at Minah`s place once again, only this time they were sleeping separately even if the damage was already done. Even so he still wanted to be careful, being afraid Minah`s mother wouldn`t approve to the sight of her daughter and Jongin sleeping next to each other, it was almost like throwing fuel on the already lit fire.

But then again he hadn`t heard anyone enter last night. Both Jongin and Minah had been awake for some time waiting for her mother`s arrival, but in the end they became too tired to wait and Jongin decided it was for the best if he stayed over. He didn`t want to leave Minah alone inside this house that he meant was nowhere safe.

Jongin hopped off the sofa taking in his wrinkly clothes that were well ironed the other day, but he couldn`t care less. Instead he strode over to the room where he had carried Minah last night so she could sleep comfortably, while he found his spot on the sofa.

He peeked inside only to notice that Minah was wide awake. She was staring at her hand that was laying lifeless on the mattress but her eyes soon darted his way when she noticed him. He opened the door to the room wider but didn`t dare to step in, instead he decided to lean against the doorframe.

They kept staring at each other not exchanging any words. They didn`t know what to say. He knew now that the girl that was the most precious to him was carrying his child and even if he it was too early he was still happy she was the one who was going to be the mother of his child.

Without giving it too much thought Minah pushed her blanket up telling him to get underneath the covers with him. He was a little taken aback by her gesture, but with a smile on his lips and warmness spreading his heart he complied, and got underneath the blanket taking in her sweet scent.  

Jongin carefully caressed her cheek while she was gazing back at him. She was smiling only slightly and he traced out her lips with his thumb. “I am happy you didn`t back out” She spoke against his thumb and his eyes went away from her tempting lips and met her eyes instead.

He didn`t smile but neither did he seem mad. He just took her in closer not wanting air to separate them and let her head rest against his chest. “I would never back out. You`re too precious to let go and you carrying my child, our child just makes you twice as much valuable” She smiled widely tightening her grip around Jongin`s waist only to feel the sickness coming back to her.

She pushed him to the side quickly leaving him baffled and jumped out of bed and darted towards the bathroom. It took some seconds before Jongin understood what was happening, but it didn`t take long when he heard Minah puking. He threw the blanket off him and headed inside the bathroom himself patting her back and holding her hair.

While he flushed she rinsed and washed her face. He hugged her from behind when she was finished and they both stared at each other in the bathroom mirror. “Now I get why you were so ill at school” She ducked her eyes and he turned her around. He kissed her forehead and she felt like all of her worries just vanished in the thin air. “No worries. I am here by your side with every step you take”

A couple of hours had already passed by. Both Minah and Jongin had freshened up but no traces of Mrs. Kim were seen. “Should we break the news to my father without your mother?” Jongin asked and she shrugged; she wasn`t sure, but then again the sooner the better.

“What do you think?”

“I think we should” He answered right away leaving Minah stunned at the fact that he didn`t even give it a thought. He smiled sheepishly knowing at the back of his head that Yumi was still a problem to him, so the sooner he told his father about this pregnancy the faster he could get rid of Yumi.

Jongin stood up from the sofa and held his hand out to Minah. She only gave it a stare. “We`ll make it through…together” She connected their eyes and by his secure words she gave in and took his hand in his and decided to head over to Jongin`s place.

Once they were standing in the driveway Minah felt like running away. This wasn`t how her first visit with his father should have been like. She wanted her first visit to be a pleasant one, the one where Jongin introduced her as his girlfriend and girlfriend only, not the mother of the child she was soon giving birth to.

Jongin held her hand tightly telling her that he was still by her side and he was never letting go. Jongin opened the door to his house only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter