Attraction

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Secret

Heading for school the next day Minah felt all giddy on the inside out. She wasn`t sure why; she had always liked to go to school, but not this much. She had never awoken with a smile stretched on her lips, and her humming on a sweet tone while waiting for the bus. On the bus all she was looking forward to was to see the gates of the school she went, and the moment the bus drove past the school`s parking lot, she understood why she had been so happy.

When her eyes laid on Jongin she felt her heart pound against her chest. These symptoms had begun little by little, but now her feelings were practically screaming for him. He hadn`t done anything else than showing her love, and supporting her whenever she needed someone but didn`t tell. It was as if he knew already that she wanted someone by her side, and she didn`t have to tell, he just knew. She had never had these feelings for anyone, this was her first time experiencing this and she understood now why people said being in love was a wonderful feeling.

The moment she hopped off the bus she saw her friends running over to her greeting her, but her focus was on the four guys joking among themselves walking over to the school building. Seemed like Jongin hadn`t noticed her, but she couldn`t have been more wrong. She didn`t know Jongin was already head over heels for her, and he only had eyes for her; which meant he had already seen her before she did.

They walked into class and they were having the same subject. Being the good student Minah was placed in the front with her friends while Jongin was sitting in the back with his. For the very first time Minah wasn`t pleased with sitting in the front, she wanted to sit in the back where she could keep her eyes on Jongin. When she understood what she was thinking about she quickly straightened herself. She sneakly slapped her arm trying to come back to her senses. What she didn`t know was Jongin had his eyes on her the whole time. He thought she was acting pretty weird today.

Break finally came and Minah got up from her chair and headed for the door at the same time as Jongin. Their shoulders brushed against each other slightly and Minah felt her heart skip several beats. She gave him a shy smile and tucked a stray of her hair behind her ear. He smiled to her too and she felt herself melting. Never once had a smile been this stunning to her before.

“Come on” One of her friends grabbed her arm and dragged her to the canteen and Jongin followed in back with his hands placed in his pockets. He kept staring at her back and noticed Minah turning her head giving him a sheepish smile making him taken aback. Never once had Minah given Jongin this much attention at school before.

“I bet you have become pretty close?” Sehun leaned over at Jongin and he rolled his eyes pushing Sehun`s head away making him whine. What Sehun didn`t know was, Jongin was smiling secretly. He was thinking the same as Sehun, it seemed like they were pretty close now.

He entered the canteen seeing Minah grabbing her food and placing herself by one of the tables. He made his way towards the line himself and played around with his friends. What he didn`t know was how Minah was staring at him taking in his every detail. From his crescent eyes, his bobbing Adam`s apple and his dark yet adorable laugh.

“Minah” One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter