Final

You May Now Kiss The... Bride?

“Luhan! Luhan! Luhan! Why don’t we use the ceremony hall at my hotel for our wedding?? And then we can have the reception at the beach where we met and don’t you think that would be romantic?? I think it would be hell romantic! What do you think??”

Everyone in the room is silent, so silent you can even hear a rapid beating of someone’s heart which definitely not Sehun’s and whoever’s heart it is definitely in need of an immediate treatment from the surgeon, like, right now. And everyone’s also gaping at Sehun who stands at the surgery room’s door, his white shirt is sweat-soaked, hair is a little bit messy—okay, it’s really messy, and panting.

Luhan almost drops the scalpel he’s holding after hearing Sehun’s outburst.

Before anyone can say a word, though, two securities dashing to where Sehun is standing and quickly pull him away from the surgery room. And Sehun, ofcourse, refuses to be escorted away like this.

“Luhan! Luhan! Call me when you’re done with your surgery! I love you! I lov—hey, don’t pull me like that, man! It hurts!”

When Sehun is gone, the nurse in the surgery room finally breaks the silence.

“Is that... your... umm...”

“Yeah. He’s my fiancée,” Still watching the spot where Sehun was earlier, Luhan continues absent-mindedly, “And I don’t have any idea how he managed to break into the surgery room like that. Not even a little bit.”

Luhan swears he would kill Sehun if he ever bursts into a surgery like that again.

... Or maybe not. Luhan loves the kid too much.. But it’s worth a try, right? Right?

Sehun is so dead.

>< 

“So, I’ve been thinking—“

“Wait, stop it right there, Sehun-ah. You? Thinking? That’s quite impossible, you know. And so not you.” Luhan throws a mischievous smile at a frowning Sehun, and quickly kisses the frown away. “Aaww... Don’t frown like that, it doesn’t suit you.” Sehun immediately smiles as bright as the sun that day—as bright as it can be because it’s kinda cloudy that day actually.

“I love you, Lu,”

“I love you too, Hunnie,” They’re about to start their usual make-out-in-public when someone quite purposely bumps him from behind. A little bit too hard that Sehun almost trips on his feet and falls. Sehun immediately snaps his head towards the bumper and sees Jongin, smiling in amusement in all his glory, and Kyungsoo, looking a little upset. Probably because of what Jongin just did.

“Hey! Why did you do that?! It’s not cool, Jongin, not cool.”

Jongin’s smile just got wider hearing Sehun’s protest. “It is not cool. It’s amusing. Accidentally bump into you when you’re about to publicly make out with your boyfriend is the most amusing thing to do!” He bursts out laughing like a mad man by himself. Kyungsoo kinda smiles a bit too. “Where are you going anyway? Luhan, don’t you have a surgery at, like, 4 pm? It’s almost 2 now,”

“And you have a meeting at 4 too, Sehun. And it takes at least 1 hour drive to the meeting place.” Kyungsoo adds.

“We’re going to have a bubble tea date at the bubble tea shop just around the corner. We won’t be long. Just order and talk a little bit and go to our designated schedules. That’s all. You don’t have to worry.” Luhan explains calmly, while Sehun only nods at everything Luhan says.

“Yep, we won’t be long... And you guys? Where are you guys going yourself?”

Kyungsoo and Jongin look at each other and smiling wide before answering, “Won’t tell.”

“It’s none of your business.” Kyungsoo adds excitedly. What is there to be excited about? And they dash out to the busy street, leaving Luhan and Sehun with their gaping mouths. Jongin turns around for a second to say his goodbye.

“Bye, guys! See you later, future bro-in-law, and hyung! Don’t forget your surgery!”

And Jongin turns back to Kyungsoo again, puts his arm around Kyungsoo’s narrow shoulder and kiss him right on his lips, slightly making out, while walking to... somewhere. It’s none of our business, remember?

“Your brother, Lu. Your brother.”

“He’s going to be your brother too, you brat. And that is your secretary, Sehun. Your secretary.”

“Ha. You’re right.”

Then they walk off the opposite direction where Jongin and Kyungsoo went, fingers linking together and being so lovey dovey as ever. They talk about their works and life and, ofcourse, their wedding. It’s going to be held in October, and it’s going to be really beautiful with the falling leaves and it’s also going to be held right before the sun sets, so it’s going to be all orange and red and pink shades and it’s just the dream wedding for Luhan. He’s such a girl when he talks about weddings like that, Sehun once said. And he got a punch on the stomach from Luhan himself because of that.

When they’re talking about the wedding details—Luhan talks mostly about the setting and the flowers and Sehun talks mostly about the food (bubble tea is a must)—suddenly,

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Luhan look!”

“What??”

Sehun pointed at a green looking booth with some writing in front. Is that “Free Money”?

“Free Money!!! Come on, let’s take some!”

“What?? Wait, Sehun!”

As if blinded by the word “free”, Sehun drags Luhan all the way to the green booth, almost knocking to some people who yell either “What the , man!” or “Are you ing blind?!” and Luhan yells “I’m sorry!” a few times in return.

They stop right in front of the booth and Sehun eyes are glowing and his mouth is turning into and ‘o’ shape and he keeps murmuring the word “Money... Money..” over and over again.

“You’re rich already, Sehun, why do you need free money?” Luhan deadpans.

“Because it’s free, Luhan, free. I love everything free...”

“Oh god, you’re embarassing... Seriously..” With that Sehun begins taking the ten thousand won bills in the glass box one by one. He’s too absorbed in taking the bills in the box, he almost misses the flirting happens behind him.

“Hi, pretty. What’re you doing in this silly booth?” asks Creepy Flirt Guy #1.

“Yeah.. A guy as pretty as you doesn’t need to be here. I’ll give as much money as you want.. How ‘bout that? Huh?” asked Creepy Flirt Guy #2, and lightly squeeze Luhan’s . This causes Luhan to gasps a low “Sehun” and immediately grabs Sehun’s elbow, silently asking for help.

Sehun had stopped picking up the money from the box the moment Creepy Flirt Guy #1 started hitting on his fiancée, and now, fills with rage and with clenching fist, Sehun turns around to face Luhan first, saying a calming “It’s okay, Lu. I got it”, then proceed to punch what he thinks is Creepy Flirt Guy #1. But, seriously, just anyone will do.

He punches Creepy Flirt Guy #2 on the face, three times and kneed Creepy Flirt Guy #1 three times also on the gut and a really hard punch on his face. Sehun almost breaks Creepy Flirt Guy #1’s hand though, but Luhan quickly pulls Sehun back, whispering “Enough, Sehun, I’m fine. Just stop” desperately over and over again.

Sehun pants hard when he tries to angry-talk to the two creep flirts. “You stay away from my fiancée or I will hunt you down to the most secret place in South Korea, and it won’t be just your hand that I’ll snap!! Got it?!!”

“What the fuc—Do you even know who I am?! I am the President of The Royal Hotel! Where do you work, eh?! I’ll make sure you will be fired from wherever you’re working at, and you won’t be able to get another work, and you’ll be that worthless pathetic hobo on the street. You got that?!!” Creepy Flirt Guy #1 shouts angrily at Sehun, who looks like he doesn’t give a about whatever the dude is talking about.

“Just... Let’s go, Youngwoon. That doesn’t worth our time anyway.” Creepy Flirt Guy #2 says, then he walks away with the #1 guy—Youngwoon was it?—a little bit limping—courtesy to Sehun’s punches earlier.

Luhan is still holding onto Sehun’s elbow, now feeling a little bit not annoyed anymore. He’s still mad because that man squeezed his glorious without respect. Sehun is still panting, his knuckles are hurting, but he’s kinda surprised by what the dude had said earlier.

“Where did he say he worked at again?” Sehun asks to Luhan, kinda confused.

“The Royal Hotel. Isn’t that your hotel, Hunnie?”

“I know, right?” Sehun sighs contently, and smirking at the fact. “So that’s the President, huh?”

Luhan looks at Sehun, right at the moment when Sehun smirking that familiar evil smirk. He immediately knows what his fiancée is planning on.

“No. Don’t do that.”

Sehun chuckles lightly, then putting his arm around Luhan and they start walking towards their first destination. Now, they only have about 1 hour for their date, no thanks to the creeps.

“Ofcourse I won’t. Why would I?”

But, what those creeps—and Luhan—don’t know, won’t hurt them, right?

Yeah, ofcourse. Sehun is like the smartest person alive—or so, he said.

“Wait, Lu, I forgot the money!”

“Sehun! Come on!”

>< 

On the D-Day.

“Oh my god, Kyungsoo, I’m so nervous! What if I can’t remember my vows? What if Luhan runs away because I’m really ugly when I’m nervous? What if—Slap!—“ Kyungsoo lowers his hand from Sehun’s head. That kid needs a slap on the head sometimes if he becomes too nervous.

“Thanks, Kyungsoo. You’re the best. I hope you a very happy life with Jongin in the future.” And it tends to turn Sehun into this very compliment-generous guy who will compliment anyone—anything—and Kyungsoo definitely doesn’t mind.

“You’re welcome. Now, stop being so nervous, and go practice on your vows again. I’m going to check up on the groom.”

Sehun immediately snaps his head around and glares at Kyungsoo intensely. “Excuse me, I’m the groom. Luhan is the bride.”

Kyungsoo just looks at his boss, confused. “But that’s not what Luhan had told me,”

Oooh, Sehun becomes curious at this and struts his way towards Kyungsoo. “And what did he told you, exactly?”

“ “I am too manly to be the bride, Kyungsoo. If there’s anyone who fits the role of the bride, it’s Sehun. No doubt.” Or something along those lines. Why?”

“Why?? Isn’t it obvious?? I’m waaay manlier than him, Kyungsoo. I’m the one who punched those creep dudes! Ofcourse I’d get to be the groom. And he’s the bride. Besides, he’s wearing the white suit right?”

“... You’re wearing the white suit as well, Sehun. And it’s not actually white, it’s cream colored, or whatever it is.”

“But—“

“You are both the grooms. Now shush, I’m going to check on your boyfriend. Go practice your vows, Boss, seriously.”

Sehun pouts and nods weakly, and it makes Kyungsoo’s heart to flutter a little bit. His boss is mentally 7-year-old alright. “Hey Boss,” Sehun turns to look at Kyungsoo. “Congratulations on your wedding.” Kyungsoo says, with the most sincere smile on his face. Without waiting for Sehun to say anything, Kyungsoo dashes out of the room and heads to check on Luhan.

Sehun only looking at the door of his room. Murmuring a quiet “Thanks, Soo” into the air. His secretary is the best.

>< 

Okay, not really.

His secretary is not really the best. Not when he finds said secretary is making out with his boyfriend a.k.a brother-in-law-to-be, Jongin, in the bathroom near the wedding hall. Sehun was just looking for Kyungsoo because he was supposed to be in the wedding hall with him in 15 minutes, and Luhan coincidentally was also looking for Jongin.

“What the..?” The couple looks up from their make out session, faces all flushed red, lips are red and swollen.

“Gosh, you two!! Can you please keep your tongues for later?! Today’s my wedding! My wedding, god dammit!! I’m the one who’s supposed to do that with Luhan!! Now get out and get ready!!”

Kyungsoo, knowing how his boss is when he’s mad, dashes out of the bathroom while his hands are busy smoothen up his clothes. He turns for a moment, mouthing “Later, Hon” to Jongin who’s also trying to make himself looks presentable.

Sehun who notices the not-so-secret promise-exchanges between the two, lets out his final anger at them. “NO LATERS!! JUST GO!! NOW!!!” Kyungsoo and Jongin quickly escape the crime scene before it becomes an actual crime scene, a.k.a Sehun murders both of them.

Wow, angry Sehun is scary. Wow.

And Sehun heads back to the wedding hall, stomping angrily all the way there.

But his anger all but gone when he sees Luhan, his husband-to-be, walks down to the aisle, with his father looking proud beside him and a few friends of Luhan as Luhan’s best man and there’s Jongin among them, of course, who keeps smirking at Kyungsoo’s direction, mouthing “I’ll eat you later” or something like that, and Kyungsoo mouths back an “As you wish, Sweetheart” with the same smirk on his face.

Fortunately for the both of them, Sehun doesn’t notice any of this as he’s busy gaping at his husband-to-be—he likes the sound of it—looking perfect in cream-colored suit—or whatever color it is, and a grateful smile on his handsome face.

“Handle him with care. I’m counting on you, Sehun.” Luhan’s father fiercely orders Sehun as he hands Luhan to Sehun.

“I will, Sir.” says Sehun to Luhan’s father, then he turns to hir boyfriend—husband-to-be, fine—and takes his hand in his.

“You look perfect, Lu.”

“You don’t look so bad yourself, Hun.”

And they tune out everything the priest said. They only respond to the “I do”s question and wait until the part when they ‘may now kiss the bride’. Until..

“...You may now kiss the bride.”

Sehun and Luhan look at each other, silently debating on who’s going to be the bride.

“You’re the bride, right, Lu?”

“No way! You be the bride!”

“What?? Why me?? I’m too manly to be the bride!”

“Yeah, says the man who shrieked over a dead cockroach.”

Kris, the priest, decides that the lover’s argument that happens in front of him is pointless and says outloud,

“Fine. You may now kiss each other and let’s get this ceremony done. Please, I’m really tired, you know.”

All eyes are suddenly on Kris because of it.

“What? I might be a priest, but I’m still a human being too, you know. I can be tired.”

“... He’s right. Let’s just kiss, Lu.” Sehun decides, and quickly pulls Luhan to him and kisses him passionately on the lips.

Sehun is officially happy.

This perfect man is now his husband. He is finally married to the man whose name is unknown to him 4 months ago.

He sees his dad dancing like a crazy old man on the corner of his eyes.

.... What?

>< 

EPILOGUE

“Hey, Dad. Are you busy?” Sehun pokes his head through his father’s office’s door. Said man looks up from his laptop and happy smile immediately  appears on his face at the sight of his reacently-married-only-son.

“Son! Come in, come in!”

Sehun walks into the room and sits himself on one of the chair available in the room.

“So, what’s up, Son? Oh, how’s Luhan, by the way?”

“Luhan’s fine, as always. I just want to... Uh.. Can I ask you a favor, Dad?”

“Of course, you’re my son. I’ll do everything you ask me. What is it that you need?”

Sehun clears his throat before answering. “You know The Royal Hotel, right, Dad?”

“Yeah, of course. My very first hotel. Why?”

“Do you know the Executive President named Youngwoon?”

“Who? .... Oh yeah! Him! Kang Youngwoon! What about him?”

“You know that I can’t fire my employee just yet, right?” His dad nods, motions him to continue. “I want you to fire him, Dad.”

....

“What? Why??”

“He molested Luhan, like 2 weeks before our wedding! And he talked names about him too! And he also technically mocked me!”

“He what?!!” Sehun’s Dad—or Mr. Oh from this point—immediately reaches for his desk phone and called his secretary, asking her to bring Kang Youngwoon to his home office immediately.

Sehun only smirks his most devilish smirk during the call. “You are so done for, Kang Youngwoon.” he mutters quitely. And  proceeds to laugh out loud in his head.

“Thanks, Dad! I love you!”

“Anytime son!” Mr. Oh responds quickly before going back to his unfinished call. “Just bring him to my house. That boastful guy needs a serious firing! HE MOLESTED MY SON-IN-LAW, YURA-SSI!!”

A devilish laugh can be heard throughout the big house that holy morning. Courtesy to none other than Mr. Oh Sehun himself. Oh, how Luhan would be happy to hear this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hahahaha.........hahah..hahah..ahaha... I'm insane for even thinking of posting this. Hope I don't disappoint you. Aaaakkk I'm ashamed of myself because of this!! I still have a lot of things to learn, seriously. Oh and feel free to ask me things or, you know, if you want to give somethings to say to me. You can find me on twitter, or on my ask.fm, or you can visit my tumblr. And don't forget to subscribe and comment!! See you next month!

P.S : the free money booth is solely inspired by Brain Games' Free Money booth!! I was watching it while writing this fic so I thought why not! Thanks for reading! And please.. please comment. I need your opinions so I can write better! Thanks again for the comments!