Bullies are the Worst

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 8

After that day I tried my best not to get as close to the kingkas as possible. Everytime Taemin tried to hug me I would dodge him and continue to my seat. Whenever Minho and Jonghyun called me Minnie, I would ignore them and do something else. When Jin Ki would try to start a conversation I would say that I was busy and do something else. And when Kibum ordered me to do something I would do it without complaining. Everyone was confused as to why I was acting like this and I wanted to say because I wanted too, but truthfully I really wanted to say that I was scared. I've kept up this act for a week so far and the girl hasn't really bothered me since then. So I must be doing it right.

"Noona!!!!" Taemin yelled as he tried to hug me. I quickly doged him and continued to my seat. When I did I started hearing him and the others whispering. "I'm so sad. Noona won't even look at me anymore... I'm really starting to get worried."

"I know," Minho said, "she doesn't even react anymore when I call her Minnie."

"Or when I flirt with her." Jonghyun said.

"I want to say that it's a woman thing," Jin Ki said, "but for some reason I have a feeling that it's not. What do you think might've happened to her?"

"Well ..."

"I might have an idea." Kibum said.

"Really what?" The others asked, but Kibum ignored them. I saw him walking towards me then he sat in the seat next to me. I ignored him and pretended to focus on something else. "Hey."

I ignored him.

"I said hey!" Kibum yelled.

I sighed and looked at him. "Yes .. Master?"

"Tsh. What's with that attitude? You should be saying it in a more repectful and happy manner. Anyway, what's wrong huh? My friends won't keep annoying me and talking about why you're so distant now."

I turned back to my pretend work. "It's nothing. Why are you guys so worried anyway? I'm just your slave. So please don't treat me as anything more."

I could feel Kibum's glare on me but I forced myself to calm down. *YOu can't break, you can do it.* Then I heard him sigh. "Fine, be like that."

Jiyong walked in and started class. I copied the notes that he lectured for both me and Kibum. After the class was over, I handed Kibum's paper to him.

"Hey, I have to go do something. So I can't really join you guys for lunch." I bowed and quickly left, but Kibum grabbed my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? You're my slave, and one of the rules is to be around me at all times."

I looked down and pulled against my wrist. "I'm sorry ... master, but I really have to go somewhere. So please let go."

"Hey, what's going on here?" Jiyong asked. "What are you doing Kibum?"

Kibum gave me one last look then let go. "YOu know what, fine. Go, I don't care. But just this one time. If you continue to do this, you're going to have to face consequences."

I bowed to Kibum. "Kamsahamnida." Then I bowed to Jiyong. "You too, Kamsahamnida."

Jiyong raised an eye-brow at me, but I quickly turned around and left. When I was sure I was far away from them I leaned against a wall and took a deep breathe. I felt sadness, but I was more scared. I hate this side of me, but I'm a weakling.

"Wait ... why are you even worried Minyoung." I said to myself. "You're just a slave. Nothing more and nothing less. After graduation, nothing will happen."

I sighed and quickly walked away. I went to my favorite spot under the tree of the school's garden and sat down. I looked into the pond besides me and saw the koi fished swimming around. They looked so peaceful.

"You guys probably don't have complicated situations like us humans huh?" I smiled. "You're so lucky. Life . You don't have to be a slave and you don't have to be picked on by others. You guys just flow together."

I took my time watching the koi fishes swimming around. I always felt so at peace here. I could always release my tensions here and think. But it was suddenly ruined when I heard the familiar voice of someone I didn't like.

"You've done well for listening." Soomi said, I just learned her name. "But for some reason. I don't feel like that's enough. I want you to quit being his slave."

*Quit being his slave. Kibum would never let me do that...* "I can't do it."

Soomi glared at me. "Why not? I'm telling you to do it! Or do you want something bad to happen to you?"

I shook my head. "No, but Kibum would never let me go. I'm stuck with him till graduation."

She walked towards me then kneeled down in front of me. I tried to back away, but the tree was blocking my way. She looked at me and she didn't look happy at all. "So what? Just make an excuse."

"I-I can't. You don't underst-"

*clap!* Was the sound I heard when Soomi slapped me. I touched the place where she hit me and felt it burning. I was surprised ... no more like I was shocked. I didn't think she would actually hit me.

"There's plenty more where that came from." Soomi said. "Now, quit being his slave soon, or else I'll do something worse than a slap."

Soomi left. I just sat there like an idiot trying to collect my thoughts and my emotion. I was scared yes ... but how scared was I? Enough to actually beg Kibum to let me quit?

I felt something wet hit my hand and I realized I was crying. I tried to stop but I couldn't. All I could think about was how my life went from peaceful to total hell. *All I really wanted was just a normal high school life. How did this happen to me?*

I kept wiping my tears, but they would just keep coming back. Then something white popped in front of me and I saw that it was someone I was totally not expecting.

"Tell me what happened now."
 

________________________________

I tried to make this chapter as itneresting as possible!!! But this is just a cliff hanger for the next part of the story :D.

G-DragonTo xXJitaCrazyXx: Can you see this one?

 

PedoI cracked up on this one! XD He looks like a pedo, but a cute one~ ♥