High School Just Got Better ... And Worse

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hey~!! I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I now have a co-author - beastforever6 - and she'll be helping me right the story :). That's all, hope u continue to enjoy the story.

______________________________________

Chapter 7

"Okay, so do you remember one of the rules I told you yesterday?" Kibum asked as we were on our way to the school.

I sighed. "The 'call me master' rule?"

"No, I mean the 'stay next to me at all times' rule. I'm serious about it. Because who knows what assignment I'll have you do. But don't forget about the master part too." Kibum smirked.

I mentally pictured myself choking him. I smiled at my thought. *I can just imagine him begging for his life.*

"We're here, sir." The driver said.

Kibum got out and when he did I heard girls screaming. Just the sound of it scared but me ... but if those girls saw me I'll be dead!! What to do!!??

"Yah! Minyoung hurry up!" Kibum said.

When he mentioned my name I heard girls gasping. *Just great Kibum. You're trying to get me killed on purpose right?* I took a deep breath and stepped out. I imeediately wanted to jump back in the car because the girls were giving me killer glares. But, sadly, the car drove away.

Kibum nodded at me then started walking through the crowd that was parting for him. I quickly followed behind him so the girls wouldn't do anything to me. As we passed through the hallway I heard whispers, no doubt about me. I just sighed and kept my head down.

We finally reached our class and all heads turned to us. And this class was filled with ... rich people ... Especially rich girls. Who can call down a missile unto me or have their bodyguards beat me up or, or even have me dumped off a bridge. *Aahh!!! Kibum, I hate you!!!*

"Noona!!!!" I heard Taemin's voice then I was suddenly tackled by a mushroom head kid. "Yay you're here!!"

I broke out into a smile and tapped Taemin's head. "Good morning, Taemin. And how are you?"

Taemin smiled. "It was boring but now that you're here it's not so boring anymore!"

A hand shot out and pulled Taemin off of me. "Don't go tackling Minyoung to the ground, Taemin!" Jin Ki's commanded. "You can hurt her."

Taemin pouted. "But I can't help it. Noona is so pretty!" I heard the girls gasped at that, I, on the other hand, just rolled my eyes. "So I just have the urge to hug her."

"Well control that urge. One day you're going to really hurt her." Jin Ki released him and helped me up. "I'm sorry Minyoung. You're not hurt right?"

I dusted myself off and nodded. "Yes Jin Ki, I'm perfectly fine. So don't scold him please."

"Yeah, yeah, you're going to be glad I did one day."

"Minnie!!!!" I heard both Minho and Jonghyun yell.

I glared at them. "Stop calling me that. My name is Minyoung."

"Nope, it fits you perfectly." Minho said.

"Besides, it's still my revenge for rejecting me." Jonghyun smirked. And again ... girls gasped. *Seriously??!! Are you guys girls really going to keep doing that. Get a life!*

"Jonghyun, I will never ever go out with you." I sticked out my tongue.

"Yeah, yeah, that's what you say now, but don't worry I'll get you."

I smiled, then a new voice popped in.

"Okay people! Let's get .... And who are you?" A blond hair guy with glasses walked in. He looked at me and smiled. *He has nice teeth* was the first thing that popped into my head. "Did you transfer?"

I blinked and realized he was talking to me. *Of course he's talking to you, you're probably the only new kid in the class.* I bowed. "Ne, I'm MinYoung. Nice to meet you teacher."

"It's nice to meet you too. And enough with the formality. I'm only 23 after all. Not that much older than you guys. You can call me Jiyong." He smiled at me. "Now, the problem right now... is to find you a seat. Hmm .... You can sit ..."

"Over here." Kibum said. He turned to the girl next to him. "Move."

The girl's eyes went wide open. "B-but I was here fi-"

"Do you think I care? I said move, I want Minyoung to sit here not you."

Tears started forming in her eyes and she ran out of the room. I immediately felt bad for the girl but then a picture popped in my mind of her trying to kill me so it quickly went away. *Wow, I feel so mean now.* I just sighed and went to sit next to Kibum.

"Ooh..." Jiyong arc an eyebrow. "I see love in the air."

I gaped at the teacher. "N-no, you got it all wrong. There's nothing going on between us."

"She's my slave." Kibum stated.

"Slave? Interesting. I would ask why, but somehow ... I know I'll laugh when I do find out. Anyway let's start class." Jiyong turned his back and started writing on the board. I smiled at him. *What an interesting teacher... He's sure different from the others.*

Kibum nudged me. "Take my notes for me."

"What are you going to do for the whole class?" I asked.

Kibum just placed his earphones in, placed his head on the window and closed his eyes. *I guess there's my answer.* I sighed and grabbed out two pieces of paper and started writing down the notes for both of us. Although it was hard when I had people glaring at my back. Why couldn't I just have a normal senior year?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang signaling lunch time. I groaned and placed my head on the table. My hands were killing me from all those writing.

"Hmm ... Not bad." Kibum said next to me. I looked up to see that he was looking through the notes I took. "There's a little too much information though... But all in all it's not bad."

I just placed my head back on the table. Until I felt someone tackling me off my seat and unto the ground. "Noona!! Let's go eat lunch!"

I groaned. *Where does this kid gets his energy?*

"Taemin!" Jin Ki scolded. "What did I tell you? Stop tackling her!"

Taemin gave me a sad face. "I'm sorry Noona. I keep forgetting, are you okay?"

I patted his head. "Yes, I'm okay."

"Okay, good, good," Kibum jumped in, "can we go eat lunch now? I'm starving."

"Same here." Minho said just as his stomach growled. "Let's go!"

"Come on Minnie, let's go." Jonghyun said, helping me up.

I blinked at them. Then I tilted my head in confusion. "Why are you guys inviting me? I'm not really important or someone worth knowing. If you guys are just doing this to be nice, well I don't need it."

Jin Ki was about to say something but someone I didn't expect said something first, "Really Minyoung? Do you have to ask? Well don't, let's just go and eat."

Kibum left first. Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me alone. "Come on Noona."

I felt someone tapped my head. "You're somewhat clueless aren't you?" Jonghyun said.

"Maybe that's a good thing." Minho said.

The only person who didn't say anything was Jin Ki. And I wondered why because he was always first to say something to me. Although, I'm still to confused about the situation to care. *Do these rich people actually care about me? I'm just Kibum's slave to them right?* I shrugged.

Soon we were all sitting on an exquisite table that made the others look like mildew or something. I mean the table was really ... different.

"You're really going to like our food." Taemin said. "Ours is personally cooked by our own chef that we hired."

"Personal chef?" I asked. Then food were suddenly placed unto the table.

"Here is your order masters." A guy said before disappearing into the kitchen.

I looked at the food and my mouth dropped open. There were so many plates and dishes. And they all looked like heaven. There was turkey, mashpotatoes, curry, rice, and many more. What the heck??!!

The kingkas grabbed a plate and started piling it with the food on the table. I watched as they began eating their food and noticed that they were eating it in a nice and proper manner, unlike yesterday. *Is it because they have to keep their image? Well that's just sad.*

"Here Noona, try this." Taemin said as he held out a fork with turkey and mashpotatoes on it. "You're gonna like it."

I shook my head. "No, it's your food. You go ahead and eat it."

"And leave you with nothing to eat? I don't think so." Jin Ki said as he was holding out a spoon with rich and curry on it. "Try it."

"No!" Taemin said. "I asked her first, so she tries my food."

"Hey, maknae, I'm older!"

"So, first come first server." Taemin sticked his tongue out.

"Are you talking back? I'm older, so I decide that she tries this first!"

"But-"

"Here Minyoung." Kibum said placing a plate of food in front of me. "Eat it, before they won't ever stop."

I nodded and looked down at the delicious ... heavenly ... food. I slowly took grabbed my fork and cut a piece of turkey. I placed it with some mashpotato and ate it. I almost died because it was just so perfect. The temperature, the seasoning, the flavor it was just all so good!!!

I continued eating my food until it was all gone. That was the best meal I've ever had in ages.

"Did you like it?" Minho asked.

I looked at everyone and smiled like the fourth of July. "Ne! It was so delicious! The best meal I've ever had!"

They all smiled back at me and I felt this weird feeling in my heart. But I didn't know what it was so I just shrugged it off. "Anyway, I have to go and use the bathroom, so I'll be right back."

I left them and went to the girl's bathroom. AFter using the bathroom I washed my hand. All of a sudden a hand slammed the mirror next to my head. I jumped and fell to the floor.

I looked up to see that it was that girl that Kibum told to move. *Oh crap, I'm actually really going to die today!*

"Minyoung right? What is a poor little girl like you hanging around the kingkas? Huh?" The girl yelled.

"I'm just a slave."

"If you're just a slave then why are you acting all close to them? Stop it, or else things will happen." She said. Then she walked out of the bathroom.

I just sat there for a while trying to take in the current situation. *Oh crap ... My worst nightmare finally did come true!!!*

________________________________

Hey!!! So how was this chapter? BOring? Lol, anyway I decided to add G-DRagon/Jiyong!!! He's such a cutie pie. Here's my picture of him!!

JiyongHe's such a nerd :P