Is There Something I Should Know?

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 33

Ever since that incident two weeks ago, me and Kibum have gotten even closer. We spent most of our time together and having fun. Sam and JongHyun were the most cutest couple ever and went public with their relationship, causing their fans to be shocked. Tiffany and JinKi were getting closer as well, but not to the point of going out ... yet. As Tiffany got closer to all of us, her true colors came out. It turned out that she was very, very aggressive.

"Well, I don't give a crap!!" Tiffany yelled out loud, causing the entire cafeteria to go quiet. "I want cream puffs! And i want them now!!"

"B-but Miss..." A chef said. "W-"

"Just make one for her." JinKi told his other chef. "Make her anything, just to calm her down."

When the chefs left, Tiffany laughed. "Haha! That's right, you better listen to me."

I laughed. "Tiffany, you are so mean! They have feelings you know, you don't need to be so mean to them."

Tiffany sighed and shrug her shoulders. "I'm a human being and I have needs. I'm not afraid to talk about most of them. If I want something, I'll keep yelling at people until I have it."

Kibum rolled his eyes. "And you guys call me diva?"

"Shut up Kibum." Tiffany said. "You are a diva. Stop denying the truth."

Kibum glared at Tiffany, but she just looked at her nails and smirked. Then a while later, the chef came back out with a cream puff. Tiffany saw it and started jumping up and down, all happy and hyper. And I thought Kibum was bipolar, but it just made Tiffany interesting.

The bell rang, ending lunch. We all went to our classes. After class ended we all said good-bye to each other and me and Kibum ended up at my house. We went in to drop off our stuff then ended up in the living room on the couch.

"What should we do?" Kibum asked.

"Hmm ... There's not much to do in the house ... Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked.

Kibum smiled. "Sure. You can show me your .. neighborhood."

We walked out of the house, hand in hand, and I took him to a small village market nearby. It had a small grocery store, a few restaurant and some food vendors. It also turned out that there was a fair going on. There were entertainment booth, game booth and other stuff as well. We walked around a little bit and came upon a mask store.

"Oh! Look at that!" I pulled Kibum to the store and picked up this fairytale looking mask. It was what someone would wear to a ball, but this mask looked different. It was golden with purple glitter on both side and red painting. "This is so beautiful!"

Kibum chuckled. "I think it would look even better if you wore it. Would you like it?"

I looked up at him with a huge smile. "Can I get it?"

"Of course. I would get you anything." Kibum said and paid for the mask.

Kibum's  POV

The lady who was in charge of the store took a look at us then walked over to me. MinYoung was too busy admiring the mask that I bought for her to hear.

"You guys are a really rare couple." The lady said and gave me a sad face. "You guys will have a few obstacles to get over. And they're not going to be very easy, but as long as you guys believe in each other, it will be overcome. Here, this is for you."

She handed me a glasses type mask but it had a colorful design attached to it. So basically it was a glasses with paper designs around it. 

 << This is the one :)

I bowed to her saying thank you. She gave me a smile in return. I placed it on and went back to MinYoung. When she saw she had a bright smile on her face.

"You mask matches with mines." MinYoung said as she placed on her. It hid the top half of her face, but even so you could tell that she was beautiful.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful with it on. Come on, let's go look around."

I intertwined our hands and we walked. After awhile we came upon this ring hoop game booth and MinYoung stared at the big white teddy bear. I chuckled and walked up to the guy.

"I'll buy a game." I told him.

"That'll be one dollar for three hoops." I paid. "Okay, the object of the game is to get at least two hoops on to one the same bottle."

I nodded and aimed, then tossed my first hoop. It made it on one. I aimed again and tossed the second hoop, but it didn't make it in. I tossed the third one and it didn't make it in as well. I frowned and then paid another dollar and threw the hoops. This time none of them made it in. I paid again, and only 1 got on. I was about to pay again but MinYoung stopped me.

"Kibum, don't. It's just a waste of money, you don't have to win." She said that, but she was clearly sad.

I shook my head. "No, this is for you. I want to win you a teddy bear, because I didn't give you the one I won the last time." Then that's when it hit me.

I paid again but this time I held out a hoop to MinYoung. She looked at in confusion and was about to grab it but I pulled away. I smiled at the behavior. *She never remembers, does she?*

"I want you to blow on it." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because, you're my good luck charm."

MinYoung shrugged then blew on the hoop. I aimed at one of the bottle and threw it ... and it made it. I tried the second hoop but it didn't make it in. Then, this time, I held out the third hoop for MinYoung to blow on it. When she did I aimed again ... and it made it in.

"Congratulation!!" The staff guy said and handed us a big white teddy bear.

I handed it to MinYoung. She reached out for it and just before she could grab it, I pulled it away. She glared at me.

"Hey! I can't you believe you pulled that trick on me again!" MinYoung pouted.

I laughed and handed it out to her. "I'm sorry. I really wanted to see if you would fall for it again. But I promise, this is for you this time. I want this teddy bear to establish the new hope for our relationship."

MinYoung looked at me and then slowly took the bear. When she grabbed it, I felt my heart brighten at the sight of her beautiful smile and glowing happiness. Then she held out the teddy bear, waiting for me to grab the bear's other arm.

"Thank you. You definitely have given me hope. I trust you, from now on. Now, come one, let's go enjoy the rest of the day." MinYoung said.

I grabbed the bear's arm and we continued our tour. After playing a few more game and looking at some entertainment booth we ended up at a food vendor. We order some mochi, fish bento and drinks. After getting our order we ended up sitting on the shore of a pond.

"Ah~" MinYoung said holding out a piece of mochi.

I took a bite and made a cute face. "Yummy! I want some more."

MinYoung laughed and fed me more mochi. We both took turn feeding each other. A while later, we finished eating everything. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. It was a dream that I've always wanted. To be able to share this kind of happiness with my partner and to have fun.

"What are you thinking about?" Minyoung whispered.

I smile and leaned my cheek on her head. "I'm thinking about how happy I am here with you. It must have been ... difficult for you to adjust to, but I'm glad that we're together."

Minyoung giggled. "You know ... I wonder ... Why do you like me?"

I thought about it for awhile. "Why do I like you? What's not to like about you." I pulled away to look at her. "I like how you're so caring even after everything I did to you before. I like how you worry about others before caring about yourself. You're so beautiful inside and out." I smiled and placed my hand on her cheek. "I like you because you're you, MinYoung, and no one else."

I leaned in and saw her doing the same. When our lips touched I felt how much she loved me and her happiness. Right when we kissed, fireworks started going off. We pulled away and looked up in the sky to see many different lights popping and sparkling everywhere.

I turned to look at MinYoung and saw her eyes brightened and each sight of fireworks. Quickly, I grabbed out her camera and took a picture of this moment where she looked exactly, like an angel. *You're irreplaceable.*

We sat there watching the firework display. As soon as it was done we left and walked back to MinYoung's house, hand-in-hand. Along the way, though, it started raining hard so we ran as fast as we could, laughing. When we got to the house we were drenched and breathing hard, but smiling nonetheless.

"Come." MinYoung said pulling me towards the living room. "Stay here while I go get you a towel and maybe some clothes to change into."

She left leaving me alone in the living room. I looked around and saw an album. I opened it and I felt my anger appear, immediately. I opened another one and was just as angry. I wanted to throw the albums out, but then I heard someone.

"I'm back!" Someone said.

I turned around, thinking it was MinYoung, but I froze when I saw who it really was.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

MinYoung's POV

I was happily searching around for some clothes for Kibum when I suddenly heard someone yelling. I quickly ran down and saw my mom. I was about to go hug her when I realized that she was glaring at Kibum. *Oops.*

"Um-"

"I thought you weren't ever going to come back again!" My mom yelled at Kibum. "You said you would leave us alone."

I froze, confused. *She seems to know Kibum already.*

"I know I said that, but it was unavoidable when she was coming to the same school as me." Kibum replied, acting as if he knew my mom already.

"I want you to leave, and never come back. You had caused us so much grief that day." My mom said.

"I ... I can't. I can't leave MinYoung now. I regretted everything that happened before especially letting her go. I can't do that again. I let her leave me before, but I'm now going to do that again."

*Wait what?* Before my mom said anything I barged into the living room and saw them both. My mom jumped, surprised at my sudden outburst, and Kibum stared at me, scared.

"I-Is ... There something I should know?" I asked ... slowly.

Kibum looked away and my mom came and hugged me. "Ah, honey bun. How are you?"

"Mom ... is there something you have to tell me?"

My mom looked at me then sighed. She sat me down on the couch and sat down next to me. "Umm ... Honey ... Has there been moments when you would ... feel as if something was familiar, especially around Kibum?"

I thought back to the few times where I felt like there was some deja vu moments. Like at the carnival I first went to and a couple others, so I nodded.

"Well, do you know how you have amnesia?" I nodded. "Well, that all happened when you got into a car accident."

I blinked at her. "I ... got into a car accident? Exactly how?"

"We were best friends, childhood friends." Kibum spoke up and looked at me, serious. "Remember how I told you about the story of my best friend?"

I nodded. "Yes ... okay."

"Well ... that girl is you. The girl who got into a car accident and who got bullied by that , Taylor, was you." Kibum stated.

A small fuzzy memory of a girl hitting me flashed in my mind but I shook my head, denying it. "N-no, don't lie to me. I can't remember that."

"It was because of me that you can't remember your past. It was because of me that you got bullied by Taylor, leading you into depression and getting into a car accident. I chose her over you at the time, do you remember that?"

I saw another memory of a boy giving me a cold face, a boy who I was close to and whom I ... loved. He ignored me and walked over to a pretty girl who was giving me an evil smile. But I still denied it. I don't know why, but I somehow didn't want to believe it, because I felt these unbearable pains along with these memories.

Kibum walked over to me and placed his hands on both side of cheeks. "We used to be best friends. We shared everything together: our time, our food, our memories, everything. Nobody could break us apart, until I started being an idiot and fell for Taylor at the time."

Another memory popped up. A memory of me and a small little boy playing around in a park. He would push me on the swings and would chase me around everywhere. It was a happy memory that made me want to smile but then a memory of him and this girl together made me feel that unbearable pain again. At this point I was on the verge of crying and exploding from anger. I pushed him away and closed my eyes wishing for everything to go away, but the memories and emotions kept coming, one after the other. I saw myself holding hands with a small young boy. Then I saw the boy laughing with this pretty girl , leaving me behind. Then another happy memory with a sad and painful memory following behind. But what I realized that all these memories were based on one someone: the boy. And this boy looked exactly like Kibum.

"Get these memories out of my head!" I yelled.

"MinYOung, calm down!" My mom said trying to hug me.

I struggled and shook my head. "No! These pains ... they hurt so much! I don't want to remember them if it hurts so much. I feel ... I feel like my heart is going ... to explode."

"Minyoung, please calm down." I heard Kibum say, but I glared at him.

"You ... leave me alone! Stop trying to make me remember these memories. They hurt ... a lot. I can't ... I can't take it anymore!" I pushed him away and ran out the door.

"MinYoung!" I heard Kibum yell after me, but I ignored him.

Another memory came again, this time it was of him chasing after me. He had this sad look on his face, but I was crying and ... and I was running away from him because of something that he did. Then ... Then .... I remember getting hit by a car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOHHHHHH!!!

The secret is out!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you guys think of this chapter?! PLease tell me!! :3