Forgive Mistakes

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 31

Nobody's POV

"Watch out!!!!!!!" Three people yelled out.

MinYoung was suddenly hit by bicycle and was flown back. Two people quickly ran towards her. The person who was riding the bicycle got off the bike and ran towards her as well.

"Is she okay?" The third person asked, panicking. "I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was going and, and, and I'm so sorry!!"

"Why didn't you watch where you were going!?" The first person said.

"Hey, don't snap at me!" The third person yelled. "Okay, I admit it was my fault, I didn't get my light fixed so it was really hard looking at the road at night, I"m really sorry."

"So-"

"Calm down!" The second person said. "Help me take her to my house, now!"

They other two nodded and carried MinYoung. They were all worried and scared. MinYoung had a gash on her head and she had a few scrapes and bruises on her body.

"Please be okay!" The second person said. "Please."

MinYoung's POV

"I'm okay!" I yelled as I shot up from my bed. I blinked then rubbed my eyes. "Ah ... it was just a dream. What time is it?"

I looked to where my usual clock would be, but I didn't see it. In place of it was a lamp post. *Wait ... Wasn't my lamp post on the other end?* I looked to where my usual lamp post would be but it was replaced with a clock that read '11:00'. *Okay ... this isn't my house ... and it's11 at night ... So ... I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!??*

I started panicking and I jumped out of bed. *Okay, wait no, MinYoung. Calm down. What happened last night?* I remembered going out for a walk .. because I had a fight with Kibum! That's right! And while I was going out for a walk I was yelling and literally screaming my guts, that's for sure. Then ... That's right! Somebody yelled 'Watch out' and I fainted? When I took a step forward I winced a sharp pain and saw that my hand was wrapped and my arms were bandaged. *Huh?* I scratched my head but I felt a bandage around my head. *What the heck?*

Just as I was about to take it off, the door opened to reveal a girl. She had long black hair with highlights of brown, somewhat short and she was really pretty.

"You're up!" She suddenly rushed over to me and bowed. "Mianhae! I wasn't watching where I was going and my light was broken so I didn't see you until I ran you over! I'm very, very sorry!"

"Y-you ... ran me over?" I thought about it.

"Ne, you probably don't remember but I did ran you over with my bike."

I sat down on the bed and smiled. "Oh, it's okay." Then I started laughing. "Wow ... I got ran over by a bike and got this much cuts?"

The girl stared at me then started laughing with me. Before we knew it, we were both on the floor just laughing out loud until Minho, Taemin and JongHyun started piling in asking what was wrong.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Taemin asked.

We both sat up, look at each then started laughing again. "W-we don't know." I cried out.

"We just suddenly started laughing." The other girl laughed as we both stopped. She wiped her tears away that were starting to form and helped me up. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany."

I smiled wide. "It's nice to meet you too, Tiffany. I'm MinYoung."

"I think we'll be great friends." She smiled.

"I think so too."

"Is everything okay?!" Kibum yelled out as he came in.

When I saw him, my anger came back and I started yelling at him. "You!! What are you doing here??!! I thought I told you that I never wanted to talk to you again. Get out!"

Kibum walked to me and, despite my protest, hugged me. I tried my best not to give in and I kept pushing him away but he held on tight. After a while I felt my energy depleting so I just stopped moving and huffed.

"Why are you hugging me? Let me go!" I said.

"No, please, let me apologize." Kibum whispered.

I didn't say anything. I made eye contact with Tiffany and she immediately knew what to do.

"Alright, there's nothing to see here. You boys! Get down now!" Tiffany ordered.

JongHyun smirked. "Woah, you think I'm going to let you tell me what to do? Do you know who I am?"

Tiffany glared at him and walked over until their faces were two inches apart. "You better listen, and I don't give a crap who the hell you are. I'm telling you to get your downstairs and give these two a private moment." She said in a low and dark voice.

JongHyun swallowed hard and left. Minho and Taemin didn't hesitate to follow after him. Tiffany turned and winked at me before closing the door. I smiled. *That girl is very interesting.*

I sighed. "Tell me what you need to tell me. Unlike you, I'm willing to listen."

Kibum dropped down before me. I stared at him. "W-what are you-"

"Please forgive me!" Kibum started. "I was such an idiot, a , a ... whatever you think I am. I didn't listen to your story and jumped to conclusion. I should've ... I shouldn't have been such a pabo and I should've asked what you were doing before assuming things for myself. I was just so ... scared and I have no self-confidence when it comes to you." He looked up at me, sadness shown. "I ... Love you so much. You have no idea. I just ... I'm not very confident that you'll love me for very long so I just thought of things myself. You and JinKi ... It was so easy to thing you guys were together behind my back because you guys are close. Please, please forgive me. I need you in my life, so badly."

I glared at him for awhile. I wanted to yell at him, hit him and do all type of things to him, but instead ... I hugged him and smile. "You pabo. Never doubt my love for you. It's your way of thinking that's making all these troubles, you know. I will never, ever stop loving you." I whispered.

Kibum hugged me tight and he kissed my temple. "I won't ever doubt you. I will always ask you before jumping to conclusion, I promise. I'm so sorry. It's because of me that you're all hurt like this."

I laughed. "Yes, it is your fault, and I want you to make up for it."

Kibum pulled back. "I will, I promise. And I'm going to try my hardest from today on." He smiled and slowly leaned in. I felt my heart race at the thought of what was going to happen next. We had rarely ever kissed, are we going to now? I slowly leaned in as well and closed my eyes. Just when I was sure we were going to kiss, someone knocked on the door.

"Hey, hurry up in there! We still have a birthday to celebrate!" JongHyun irritating voice yelled.

I heard Kibum sigh and he helped me up. "JongHyun is going to get it."

I smiled. "Don't worry. He's right, we do have a birthday to celebrate. I hope you like your birthday gift that I got you."

"Ah ... about that, I already opened it." Kibum smiled sheepishly.

"What!? You already opened it? But, but that was something I wanted to show and give you myself. But, now it's all ruined! You irritating pabo!!" I stormed out of the room.

"Wha? But MinYoung! Wait, I'm sorry!" Kibum ran after me. "I'm sorry! Let me make it up to you!"

I smiled to myself. *He really meant it when he said he would try his hardest.* I stopped and turned to him. He immediately stopped. I peck him on the cheek. "I'm not mad. But did you like it?"

Kibum wrapped me in a hug and kissed my nose, then my cheek, then the side of my mouth and then I felt his lip hovering over my owns. "I love it. It really means a lot to me that you kept all these pictures, all these memories of us. You're everything I've ever wanted." He whispered before he brought his lips down and kissed me. It was very gentle and soft, but I could still feel all his emotions and all his feelings for me. He pulled back. "I love you, MinYoung. Don't ever leave my side."

"Never." I smiled, then he kissed me again.

"Hey hurry up, you two!" JongHyun yelled again, ruining our perfect moment. But it was followed by a loud noise. "What the heck was that for?!"

"You pabo! You're ruining their moment together. Why can't you leave them be?" I Heard Tiffany scolding him.

"Because I'm hungry and I've been staring at this cake for a while now!"

"Wait! Gosh!"

Kibum chuckled and we went downstairs, hand in hand. When we reached the bottom, Taemin automatically ran to me and hugged me.

"Noona! Are you okay? You're scrapes and bruises aren't hurting you too much are they?" Taemin rambled on and on.

I immediately covered his mouth with my hand and smiled. "No, I'm okay Taemin. Don't worry about me. Thank you for worrying."

"It's hard not to." He pouted then smiled. "Come on, we still have to go blow out the birthday cake!"

He dragged us both to a living room where the others were. Minho smiled at me and help me sit down on a couch. Kibum sat next to me. JongHyun brought the cake over and placed it on the table in front of Kibum. Taemin placed in the candle and was about to light it but JinKi shook his head and took the lighter away from him. JinKi lit the candle, starting the birthday party. But before we started I searched for Tiffany, who was at the doorway.

"What are you doing Tiffany? Come over here." I called her over.

"No, it's okay. You guys continue with your birthday party. I was just an intruder. In fact, I should be leaving." Tiffany said.

"No, come. You're my new best friend and you're a great mother to the boys. I think you fit right in with us and so you deserve the right to celebrate Kibum's birthday with us. Right guys?"

Minho shrugged. "You seem pretty cool, I don't mind."

"You don't mind? I mind! She hit me! Me! She hit Kim JongHyun!" JongHyun exclaimed.

"Dude! Calm down, you're not that special." Tiffany roller her eyes.

"See that?!" JongHyun started waving his arms.

I laughed. "JongHyun calm down. Don't deny it, she's a great addition to the family, isn't she?"

Jonghyun crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"I don't mind at all." jinKi smiled.

"You better not! You're the one who made me late that night. I got scolded by my mom! She was pissed!" Tiffany glared at JinKi.

"You guys ... saw each other before?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah," JinKi nodded, "after I dropped you off from the park, I ran into her. It was a weird coincidence meeting her here again. But I don't mind."

*This is a weird coincidence... Just like with JongHyun and Sam.* wait!!!

"Hey, where's Sam?" I asked.

"Oh, she at this other party. So sad." JongHyun sighed, and you could tell that he missed her. It was soo cute!

"I see, well, there you go. You're officially part of the family. So come over and celebrate with us!!" I smiled.

Tiffany looked at each of us, then slowly made her way to sit on the arm next to me. She smiled. "Thank you. I've never been invited to celebrate anything, honestly."

"well, I'm glad this is your first then." I said.

"Thank you, Tiffany." Kibum said.

"Yeah, no problem. I'm sorry though. For running you over and everything, Minnie." Tiffany said.

"What?! Not you too!!" I exclaimed.

Everyone laughed then we all sang happy birthday to Key. After we finished singing it Kibum stared at the cake then at all of us and smiled. "I don't need a wish, I have everything I ever wanted here." He looked at me and squeezed my hand. He took a deep breathe and blew out all the candles. We all cheered and started cutting up the cake. After we finished all the cake, Kibum opened the rest of the present. When he finished opening the last present, the clock immediately hit twelve.

"Well, that's the end of your birthday." I said. "I'm sorry that the first half was really, really y."

At the mention of that Kibum pulled me into another hug. "It was my fault that I acted like that. I was even pushing you away when we were on all those scary rides, and I wasn't there when you were going through the haunted house. When I heard you scream I really wanted to run in there and pull you into my arms, but being the stubborn person that I was, I didn't. I'm never going to do that again. I'm here for you, always."

I laughed and pulled back. "It's okay. We all make mistakes. It's what makes us human. I just hope we don't ever have a mistake like this. You know, it's so weird. I was so ready to stay angry at you, but then you do something like this and I forgive you. I don't like that sometimes."

Kibum chuckled. "It shows just how much you love me."

I smiled. "I love you very much."

"Hey, Kibum! Come over here!" Taemin yelled out.

Kibum rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back." He got up and left.

I looked around, waiting for Kibum to come back, until I spotted JinKi on the balcony outside. I got up and walked over to him. He looked really, really sad and he was sighing a lot.

"What's wrong, oppa." I asked as I stood next to him.

JinKi jumped, slightly, at my voice and gave a nervous laugh. "Ah, MinYoung. Where did you come from?"

"The living room." I stated.

He started rubbing his neck. "Ah, yeah, that's right. Well, nothing's wrong."

I frowned. "I don't like it when you keep secrets away from me. If you want to talk about something, I'm here okay?"

"Yeah ... Actually can I ask  you something?"

I nodded. "Of course."

JinKi stared at me, then took a deep breathe. He grabbed my hands. I could feel them shaking and they were sweating. "MinYoung ... I've always wanted to say this, and now is a good time I think. MinYoung ... I l-"

"Hey, MinYoung." Kibum came out of nowhere and he pulled me into a hug. "Can I talk to JinKi?"

I looked at JinKi. "Um, we were talking about something..."

"It's okay, maybe some other time." JinKi gave me his smile. I was hesitant but I left anyway.

JinKi's POV

As I watched MinYoung walk away, I realized that I was losing my only chance ever. Just as I was about to confess we were interrupted. I laughed at myself. *I guess fate just isn't with us.* I wanted to chase after her and pull her back, but I didn't. My heart felt like it was going to shatter into a million pieces, but I kept myself together.

"JinKi ... I'm sorry." Kibum apologized. "I accused you of something that I shouldn't have and ... I knew you were in love with MinYoung."

I chuckled nervously and looked up at the full moon today. "Was it really that obvious?"

Kibum sighed and stood next to me. "Yes. I guess that's why I've been so cold and mean to you lately. I was afraid that you would take her away, and I couldn't afford to lose her ... again."

"Again?"

"Yeah ... It's something I'll explain later. But I love MinYoung a lot. There's no one like her. No one can replace her in my heart, I know that for sure. So when I saw you taking an interest in her, I did everything I could to make her mines. But I didn't know how much it would hurt you, knowing I was taking away all your chances of being with her. I'm very sorry for that." Kibum faced me and bowed. "Please forgive me."

"A-ah, i-i do Kibum. Please, don't bow. It makes me feel awkward." I said, nervously.

Kibum stood up and pulled me into a hug then released me. "You're my brother. I should've taken your feelings into considerations, but I love her so much. I can't let her go, so if you're going to continue to fight for her. I won't hesitate to fight back."

I smiled and pat his shoulder. "No .. I know that I don't have anymore chance. I've wasted them all, in fact. I knew I didn't have a chance with her in the first place. It was always you, from the very first start. Please ... take care of her."

Kibum smiled. "I promise I will. thank you, JinKi. I'm truly sorry for everything."

I watch him walk away to MinYoung. They both smiled at each other, their love for each other clearly shown. My heart squeezed at the sight of MinYoung and her happy self. *You are so beautiful, inside and out. Sadly, you are not mine to take. I guess it's time to let you go.*

I sighed and stared up at the moon.

"You really love her don't you?" Tiffany said out of nowhere.

I smiled. "Yes I did."

Tiffany sighed. "I know how you feel. Unrequited love is just the worse thing ever. Don't worry though, there's always someone out there for us. When you find that right person, you have to be ready to chase after them."

I blinked and looked at Tiffany. She smiled at me and walked in. I stared after her, then a smile tugged at my lip. *You're very interesting Tiffany...*

Key's POV

After I left JinKi I walked over to MinYoung. I touched her back and she turned to smile at me. I grabbed her hands and pulled her away to another room and out to the balcony.

"Is something wrong?" MinYoung asked.

I pulled her to me and placed my chin on her head. "No, I feel so ... at peace now. I apologized to JinKi and now things are okay between us. I feel like ... a burden has been lifted off my chest."

For once in my life, I felt like I was unstoppable. A lot of things has happened in the past few weeks. Love, betrayal, pain and so many other things, it's unbearable. But ... I'm willing to handle them all if it means to keep MinYoung with me. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Please, don't ever leave me." I whispered to MinYoung.

"Never." Minyoung whispered back.

I smiled and we stayed like that to our heart's content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually really really wanted to update this chapter!! Please tell me what you think!! And thank you subscribers for commenting and reading. And don't worry!!!! The story is not done yet!! Still a couple more drama to go through!! :3

Tiffany is not the Tiffany from a band or anything. She's my friend that I decided to add in the story :3. This is just not to confuse anyone, Mianhae!!