Kibum Find Out?

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 28

*RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG*

The bell rang, signaling the end of school.

"You want to go on a date with me after school?" Kibum asked, smiling.

I wanted to say yes, but I remembered that today was going to be my first day at my part-time job, so I shook my head. "I'm sorry I can't. I actually have to go somewhere."

"Okay ... Well I can drop you off there." Kibum offered.

I shook my head again. "No, it's okay. I actually have a ride there."

"A ride?"

"Ne, I really have to go."

I quickly packed my stuff and gave Kibum a quick kiss on the cheek. I felt really bad for ditching Kibum, but I hope he can forgive me when his birthday comes. I really, really want to do this for him.

"Bye!" I said and ran out the door.

I ran to the front of the school and saw JinKi waving at me from his car, which was a black mercedes, and I got in, admiring the view. I was really excited for my first time working. I was trying my hardest not to scream and jump, but it was really, really hard. * it up, MinYoung. You have to act professional.*

"So are you ready?" JinKi asked.

I swallowed my excitment and, I was so proud of myself, calmly said, "Yes. I'm really nervous, though."

"It's okay, I'll be there to help you."

I smiled at him. JinKi parked his car in front of the cafe and I went into the girl's locker room to change. After doing so, I went out to see JinKi waiting for me.

"Okay, your first job is to get the order from that couple over there," he pointed to a cute young couple in the corner, "and serve them. Easy enough, right?"

I bit my lip and shook my head. JinKi laughed and pat my head. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine. Fighting!"

I looked at him and nodded. "Fighting!"

*He's right MinYoung, you can do this. Come on, you really need the money.* I took a deep breathe and walked over to the couple. I smiled at them.

"Annyeong! I'm MinYoung your waitress and how may I help you?" *Okay MinYoung ... DOing good.*

"Annyeong!" The girl said. "Can I have the brownie delight with chocolate ice cream?" I nodded and wrote that down.

"May I have a chocolate milkshake and the strawberry shortcake?" The guy said.

I smiled and wrote it down. "Is that all?" The couple nodded. "Kamsahamnida, I'll be right back with your order."

I quickly left and saw JinKi with his thumbs up. "That was really good. You're a natural rookie. Now, what did they order?"

"Um ... A brownie delight with chocolate ice cream, chocolate milkshake and a strawberry shortcake." I answered.

"Okay, well first thing you have to do is input the order into the machine. I already told you right?" JinKi asked leading me to one of the machines. "Click the table number, then input the order." I did as he said. "Then that's about it. The chef will make the brownie delight. What you have to do, though, is make the chocolate milkshake and get the strawberry shortcake." JinKi lead me to one of the blenders. "Follow this recipe for the chocolate milkshake." He handed me a paper.

I read it and found all the ingredients for it. I followed the measurements and the directions to making a chocolate milkshake. Soon, afterward, I made it and poured it into a tall glass cup. Just as I had finished the milkshake the brownie delight was finished. The plate was decorated with caramel and chocolate fudge sauce, a piece of brownie was on it and had whip cream on it with a cherry, then there was a waffle piece sticking out from it and then a scoop of chocolate ice cream right next to it. It looked so good I wanted to eat it then and there. I placed it on a tray and then grabbed the strawberry shortcake and placed it on the tray as well. After making sure I got everything, I grabbed some straws and napkins and headed over to the table. Once I got there I placed all the food on the table.

"Here is your brownie delight, chocolate milkshake and strawberry shortcake. Enjoy!" I bowed.

"Kamsahamnida!" They both said. I smiled and left them there.

"That was  a really good job." JinKi stated when I walked over to him.

I took a deep breathe and gave him a shaky smile. "I was really nervous. Thank you."

"Don't be nervous. They're just people."

"That's not what I'm nervous about. I don't want to make a mistake and end up getting fired. I really need money for Kibum's birthday." I sighed.

JinKi laughed. "Fired? I would never fire you MinYoung. Besides, I know you won't make an mistakes. You're ... MinYoung, the best!"

I laughed at that. "Haha, the best?"

"Yes, the best. Anyway, the other employers will tell you what to do. I'm going to head back into my office. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me." JinKi said and then waved goodbye.

I softened at his retreating figure. *Thank you JinKi. You have no idea how much it means to me that you gave me this job. Kibum means a  lot to me and I really want to make his birthday special.*

I continued the rest of the day all nervous. There were a few mistakes but it was taken lightly by the customers and by JinKi. It was very exhausting but it was so fun too! I didn't have a hard time, the only hard thing was resisting the temptation to eat the sweets. They looked so good and inviting! But I kept myself back and worked the rest of the day.

The next day when I went to school JongHyun pulled me to where Taemin, Minho and JinKi were.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"We're planning Key's birthday party!" Taemin exclaimed.

"We are? Well, okay what's going to happen?"

"Well we were planning on having the birthday party at my house." JinKi said. "And we would tell Key that it just an event that we're holding. On the day of his birthday you will keep him out, take him on ... a date or something."

"And we will decorate the place." Taemin said.

"And then you bring him in later." Minho concluded. "And we'll surprise him. You can drop off your present in the morning at Jinki's house."

"Oh! We were also wondering if you could make the cake." Jonghyun said.

"You want me to make a cake?" I thought about it. "I ... can try. Okay, what kind of cake would you like?"

"Don't worry about it. We're going to bring in our own cake. This cake is just something that you can make for Key personally. Something that you can give him yourself." JongHyun winked.

"N-ne, okay."

The kingkas nodded and then departed except for JinKi. "Would you like me to help you with the cake?"

"C-can you really? I really don't know how to make the cake for Kibum. Honestly, I've never made a cake before."

JinKi stared at me. "You've never ... baked a cake before? Never, ever?" I shook my head. He suddenly hugged me. "You poor, poor girl. Never had a simple but wonderful memory like baking a cake. Don't worry, JinKi here will help you."

We both started laughing as he pulled away. Then I heard someone clearing their throat and it was Kibum. He didn't look happy at all.

Kibum's POV

"Kyaaaa!! It's Kibum!!" The fangirls screamed as I got out the car.

I sighed and shook my head. I walked the fangirl as they parted ways for me. *These fangirls are so irritating. They have nothing to do but stalk me everywhere, it's creepy! That's why I like MinYoung, she's different.* I smiled at the thought of her and her beautiful and innocent smile. But it immediately disappeared when I saw JinKi hugging MinYoung. He whispered something to Minyoung and then they both pulled away laughing. MinYoung was showing her beautiful smile to someone other than me. I felt really ... ticked.

I went up to them but they didn't notice my presence so I cleared my throat to catch their attention.

"Kibum." MinYoung flashed her beautiful smile to me, which made me forget why I was mad.

"Minyoung," I pulled her into a hug, "I missed you."

Minyoung hugged me back. "I missed you too. I'm sorry for yesterday but I had to do something. Are you free today?"

"Sadly, no I don't. But how about on Wednesday?" I asked as we pulled away.

MinYoung bit her lip which gave me the urge to kiss her but I held back. "Aniyo, I can't."

"Why not?"

"I have something to do that day as well."

I wanted to ask her what she had to do, but I gave her a smile instead. "Really? Okay... Well, let's go to class alright?"

I held out my hand for her to take and we went to class, with JinKi following behind. I kept glancing back at JinKi and everytime I did I saw him looking at MinYoung with a gentle expression. It somewhat got me ... thinking something. When we got into our seat I met eyes with JinKi and gave him a warning look.

After school I dropped off MinYoung at home. The next day MinYoung went off with her business. The day after I was busy as well while she was free. Same on Friday. The weekend I was especially busy. And the week that followed it was the same thing as the last. MinYoung would always be going off on her ... business that she had to go through. I wouldn't really have suspected her of anything if it wasn't for the fact that I've seen her hanging out with JinKi lately. And that ... I've catched her in his car on the days that she was 'supposedly' busy.

On Friday, the day before my birthday, after school she left and I saw that JinKi had left as well. I quickly ran out to the front of the school and saw them both in JinKi's black mercedes, going somewhere. I called for my limo and followed them. I felt my hands shaking and an anxious feeling rising up in me. *Why are you feeling anxious? There's nothing going on between them. MinYoung loves you. She would never betray you.* But even so, I still felt ... scared.

The car stopped and the two got out. They both disappeared into this empty shop. I quickly got out and started looking in through the window. I didn't see them anywhere then, I found them ... Laughing and hugging each other .... 

Is MinYoung ... cheating on me ... with JinKi?!

___________________________________________________

HHHEEEYYY!!! Haha sorry this took a while, but I was really practicing for my tennis game. I didn't get to play apparently but I'm actually happy. Anyway, here is the update!!! Thank you for being patient, Mianhe. 

So Key founnd out!!! But not the real reason O.O, what is going to happen next??!!