Onew Secret Vow

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hey people!! :3, I wanted to say wow 79 subscribers!! That's amazing, to me, and I'm so happy, especially for all the comments you guys have written. Your comments helps me a lot in improving my stories and helps in knowing that you guys are enjoying it :). I also wanted to say that if you guys have a twitter account, add me!! At [email protected] or look up the name Sabre-Reyn (I'm pretty sure no one else has that name)!! Other then that, let's continue, alright?! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 24

*Honk Honk*

I looked at myself in the mirror, then grabbed my school bag and ran down to the limo that was parked outside. As soon as I got in I was pulled into a hug by Kibum. I immediately blushed, sinceI was still getting use to the whole girlfriend/boyfriend thing, but I hugged back anyway.

"Good morning MinYoung." Kibum greeted.

"Good morning Kibum." I greeted back.

"You're still calling me by my real name? It's time for you to start calling me oppa." Kibum said, as he pulled away.

I smiled. "No, I won't, especially when you're my ... boyfriend."

Kibum smiled. "I'm your what?"

I shook my head, I knew what he was trying to do and I will not let him have that satisfaction. When I didn't say anything Kibum started to tickle me.

"Hey, I'm your what?"

"N-no, I'm not saying it!" I laughed. Kibum didn't stop, and I continued to laugh. Then it finally got to the point where I coudn't take it anymore. "Y-you're my boyfriend! there I said it!"

Kibum released me and smirked. "Yes I am, and you're my girlfriend." Kibum whispered and kissed my forehead.

I blushed and looked away. *It's been a couple day and yet I'm still surprised at how we got here. It seemed like just yesterday when we were always constantly hating each other. Now ... here we are together as a girlfriend boy friend couple. Honestly, I'm still kind of doubting whether he still likes me or not.*

And as if he was reading my mind Kibum whispered, "I love you," in my ears and I felt that butterfly feeling in my stomach. Kibum pulled me to him and we stayed like that for the rest of the ride and just like that my doubting went away. I felt like giggling but I kept quiet, although I still felt a million tingle in my body.

"We're here." The chaffeur said.

Kibum nodded and stepped out. Before I could get out myself I saw Kibum holding out his hand. I looked up at him and he smiled back down at me. I smiled back but not before I saw JinKi standing in the background. He was like prince, standing there and I felt myself turn guilty. *Wait ... why are you feeling guilty? Right here, standing before you, you have a boyfriend standing. Do you like JinKi better than him.* And just like that I realized something. I have Kibum, he's mine. I may still like JinKi but how much do I like him? As much as I like Kibum? I shook away those questions and grabbed Kibum's hand. Kibum smiled and interlocked his with mines and helped me out. As he did so, all the girls that were standing outside all gasped.

We walked through the girls and stopped next to JinKi who was staring at our interlocked hands.

"Hey, JinKi." Kibum greeted, but JinKi didn't say anything. "JinKi?"

JinKi blinked and smiled at Kibum. "I-I'm sorry? What?"

"I said hey ... Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah ... are you two dating?" JinKi asked.

Kibum smiled and squeezed my hands. "Yes we are. I finally confessed, anyway are you coming?"

"A-ah, no ... I just remembered I have to go do something." JinKi walked away.

"Wait, the bell's going to ring-" I said but was interrupted by Kibum.

"Come on MinYoung, let's get to class."

I wanted to go to him and talk but Kibum started walking into the school. For some reason I felt bad that he was alone, but I didn't follow him.

JinKi's POV

*So she was telling the truth, huh? They really are going out.* I heard the bell ring in the distant but I ignored it. I walked around the school and sighed. *But why him? Why Kibum of all people? Don't you know that I can treat you better?* I let out a frustrated noise and leaned against a wall. *I don't get it!!*

I was generally mad, to say the least. I didn't think MinYoung was telling the truth ... wait I think I just didn't want it to be true. I sighed again and started walking. Many things were going through my head, that I didn't know what to think about. I was mad and surprised. I was shocked and depressed. So many emotions that I felt myself growing frustrated. Then images of Kibum holding on to MinYoung popped into my head and i clenched my hands and hit a wall next to me. *Why did she say yes to him? Doesn't she know of how I feel?*

I shook my head and walked again. Then I found myself in the school's garden and I saw a big tree in the middle that was next to a pond and a memory came back to me. I remember seeing a girl sitting besides that tree all alone, reading a book. And I remembered that it was MinYoung. The girl was MinYoung. When I first saw her, I thought she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was different and unique.

I walked over to the tree and sat down at the bottom. *I wonder what appealed MinYoung to sit over here before we enter her life.* I leaned against the tree and observed my surroundings. But for the life of me I couldn't understand what was so great about this place. Although MinYoung must know since she always look peaceful sitting over here. After sitting for a while I stood up and decided to go back to class. When I entered the teacher didn't protest and just bowed. As I walked to my seat I noticed how MinYoung and Key was being very close. I saw Key whisper something into her ears and saw her blushed at whatever he said, which caused me to be very, very jealous. But I held it back and sat down in my seat next to Taemin.

"Hey, hyung, what's wrong?" Taemin asked. "This is the first time you were late for class."

I gave Taemin a soft smile and pat his head. "Nothing, I just had a lot on my mind."

Taemin nodded cheerfully and paid attention to what the teacher said. I tried my best to focus but Key and MinYoung kept distracting me. I could tell MinYoung would try to pay attention but Key would always interrupt her focus and make her giggle and laugh. I have to admit, they looked very cute together but I won't admit that I will give up. I love MinYoung and I will keep trying to fight for her. I won't stop until I tried my very best and if she still doesn't like me back by then, then I'll let her go.

*Just wait Key, I'll try my very hardest to get MinYoung.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! This is Sabre :3, I know this is just a short chapter but this is mostly on Onew's confession to himself :3. Hope you guys will keep reading!!!! :D