Hanging Out With Onew

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 23

"So what would you guys like to order to drink?" ShinKi asked. (He's our butler)

"Oh um ... I guess I will have the ice tea please." I ordered.

"I'll have a pepsi." JinKi ordered.

When he left I observed the place and saw how each butler/waiters acted different. There was this cool one, and then there was this playful type and then there's this very shy type! This place is weird, but it does have a certain charm to it. It's very unique to see something like this but it's also very, very interesting.

"So what do you think?" JinKi asked.

"What do I think? I think this place is very unique. So is this like some kind of host place?"

"It's a host/pastry cafe. I was looking on the internet for something then this place randomly popped up and I thought it would be interesting to take you here."

"It really is interesting. Haha, it's kind of fun actually." I smiled.

JinKi smiled his prince charming smile and I felt my cheeks starting to burn ... but my heart wasn't racing anymore, but I still had this feeling of interest towards him. *I wonder why.*

"So how is your fall break so far?" JinKi asked.

"My fall break? It was pretty boring at first, but then it got interesting." I answered.

"Really? Why?"

"Because just yesterday Kibum took me snowboarding, and it was really really fun."

"Wait ... Kibum took you snowboarding .... alone?" JinKi asked, shocked.

I nodded. "Yep, just me and him."

"Did anything else happened?"

"Well ... Umm ... We became ... a couple." I whispered.

JinKi leaned in. "Huh?

"I said that we ... becameacouple." I said loud and faster.

"Don't say it so fast. I'm not a girl." He laughed.

I took a deep breathe and said, "We became a couple."

JinKi smile was still plastered on his face but he looked like a frozen statue. He wasn't moving and his expression was the same but it was like there was no life in it. Then he tilted his head.

"You guys are a ... couple ... now?"

I nodded and I, literally, saw his smile slowly and slowly disappearing. Then his expression got angry. "You guys are dating now?! W-what? B-but how?!"

I swallowed hard and nervously looked away from him. "u-um ... W-well you see. We were snowboarding down from the mountain top. T-then when we got to the bottom I accidentally fell on him causing us to land on the ground, and just when I was about to get off of him-"

"Wait you were on him?!"

"Yes, I was. Anyway, when I was about to get off of him he kissed me. I didn't know what that meant at first, so when we went for dinner-"

"And he took you to dinner? Did he pay for you?"

I gave him an irritated look. "You really have to stop interrupting me. Yes, he took me for dinner, yes he did pay for me. Now may I continue?" JinKi nodded. "Okay ... Anyway, after dinner he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. And that's when I said ... yes."

JinKi didn't say anything. Then he sighed and mumbled something.

JinKi's POV

"I can't believe she said yes to him, when I know I can treat her better." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" MinYoung asked, tilting her head.

I looked up at her and gave her a soft smile. "Ah, nothing. Well ... I hope you guys will be happy together."

MinYoung smiled. "thank you. That means a lot, it really does."

"Here's your drink, now may I ask what kind of pastry you guys would like to order?" ShinKi asked, popping out of nowhere. I swear this guy could be a little kid, but he isn't ... at least I don't think he is.

"Ooh, can I have the strawberry shortcake, the original cream puffs and the chocolate mochi ice cream." MinYoung said, flashing her beautiful smile to ShinKi. ShinKi smiled like a little kid and bowed.

"Anything for you, noona."

I saw MinYoung blush and I grew jealous. *She shouldn't blush for anyone but me.* I cleared my throat to get the waiter's attention.

"Can I have the banana split?" I ordered.

ShinKi bowed. "Yes, master."

ShinKi took our menu and left. MinYoung smiled at me.

"He's so adorable! I want to just hug him!" MinYoung said, excitedly.

I ignored my jealousy and smiled at how cute she was. She is very beautiful and very smart, but very clueless as well. She just doesn't know when a guy is interested in her. I frowned at the thought of Kibum and MinYoung together. *They can't possibly be together. I won't accept it until I see them together.*

All of a sudden someone poked in between my eyebrows. I blinked and looked at MinYoung who was smiling. I felt my heart racing but tried to keep calm myself down.

"You shouldn't frown. You'll get wrinkles." MinYoung informed me.

I smiled and grabbed her hands. I played with it then pressed it to my lips. I saw her look away and smiled at the fact that I could still make her blush.

"Thank you for telling me. I wouldn't want to look hideous to you." I said.

MinYoung frowned at me this time, then shook her head. "You would never look hideous to me. Because I know deep inside you that you are a really great friend and someone I know who is very kind hearted."

I was touched by what she said. This was one of the thing  that I really love about MinYoung. She wouldn't judge someone by a cover, but by who they are. And so if that's so ... why is she with Kibum? I've known him for a while and he was always mean.

My family was friends with his and the other kingkas and that's how we all knew each other. Sometimes when there was a party between all five of our family we would hang out and talk, and Kibum was always mean and grumpy whenever we met up. He's still mean, even to MinYoung! Why would she pick him?!

I sighed to myself mentally and before I could say anything back to MinYoung, ShinKi came back with our food.

"Here is your food, master and noona." ShinKi smiled at MinYoung and placed the food down on the table. MinYoung bowed to ShinKi.

"Kamsahamnida!" MinYoung said. ShinKi just bowed and left. "This looks so yummy!!"

MinYoung took a bite out of the chocolate mochi ice cream and her face lit up. She started jumping in her seat and wouldn't stop grinning.

"Oh my gosh, this is so good! Here JinKi try some." MinYoung held out a piece of the mochi ice cream for me. I shook my head, but MinYoung pouted which was my only weakness so I took a bite out of it and was surprised by how delicious it actually was. I never tried it before cause I thought it was gross looking but, wow, I was wrong.

"That's really ... really good." I blinked.

MinYoung smiled. "Mhmm, it really is. But it will never compare to my favorite pastry of all - cream puffs!" MinYoung took a bite out of the cream puffs and went even crazy. I'm not even going to explain it because ... I think crazy should suffice for now.

I started eating my banana split. For the rest of our time in the cafe we talked about how our fall break was and about ourselves. It was really fun and I felt happy to be learning even more about her. When we finished all of our food we left, but not before ShinKi hugged MinYoung out of nowhere.

"Thank you for coming, noona. It was a pleasure to have you here!" ShinKi said, before releasing her. MinYoung smiled down at him and nodded.

"Thank you too, for serving us."

"I know we're going to meet each other soon." ShinKi said.

"A-ah okay, well bye!" MinYoung said then we left.

"Well that was weird." I said.

"Yes, it was." MinYoung said.

"Well we still have time, where would you like to go?" I asked as we got into the car.

"There's this park by my house. We can go there if you would you like to." MinYoung said.

I the engine of the car and smiled at her. "As long as it's with you, I don't care where we are." I drove out of the car, but not before I saw MinYoung's blushing face. MinYoung directed me to where the park was and I parked my car in the parking lot. we both got out and MinYoung ran to the swings. She sat on it and started swinging. I went behind her and started pushing her.

MinYoung giggled. "I can't remember the last time I came here!"

I stopped pushing her and sat on the swings next to her. "You can't? But you live nearby. You can just walk here."

"I know ... but I didn't want to come alone." MinYoung said, sadly. She sighed. "I've grown up alone, you see. No friends, or family to hang out with. All I had was my mom. To be honest ... I have amnesia."

After she said that she started laughing,"Why do I have amnesia? My mom wouldn't tell me what happened and when I try to remember, I can't. It either hurts or I just can't remember anything at all. Why?" She looked at me, tears starting to appear.

I couldn't say anything because I was at loss for word, then MinYoung looked up and tried to wipe away her tears. "I'm sorry for ruining this happy moment."

I grabbed her hands. "No it's okay, tell me a little bit more. I'm glad I can be here for you."

MinYoung stared at our hands and sighed. "It happened when I first started middle school. All I could remember was the first few weeks. It was fun, I was smiling and I had friend. Lots of them, but that's all i would remember. I mean I would get fragments of some alone time with this boy, but I can't remember what he looks like. Everytime I try to, it would hurt. But everytime I was with this boy I always felt ... happy, peaceful and ... like I was the only girl in his life. And as far as that, I can't remember anything, no matter how hard I try. It's so frustrating!" MinYoung started crying again. "I don't like it, I don't like how I have this huge gap in my memory and in my childhood years! It makes me feel like I'm missing a lot in life..."

I didn't say anything, but I stood up, walked to stand before her and pulled her up so I could hug her. "Maybe because what happened before, you really don't want to remember it. Maybe something bad really happened so you don't want to remember that painful experience. There are a reason for everything MinYoung, and sometimes it's best not to find out that reason."

MinYoung started sobbing uncontrollably. We didn't say anything, but waited for this dreary moment to pass away. *I wonder how many hardship MinYoung had to go through. She never really seems to have any easy life.* I hugged her tighter. *Don't worry, I'll be here for as long as you need me.*

After a few more moment MinYoung went quiet. Then she sighed and pulled away. She looked up at me and gave me a big smile. "Thank you ... JinKi. I'm glad to have that lifted off of my chest, you have no idea how much it means to me that you listened."

I tapped her forhead lightly and smiled. "And you have no idea how happy I am that you told me this secret. I feel a little closer to you now."

She giggled and then I started laughing too. "Well, I think it's time to take you home," I said, "but before I do .. I want you to call my 'oppa'."

MinYoung blinked at me. "Call you oppa? Why?"

"Why not? We're closer now aren't we? I want you to call me oppa, from now on."

MinYoung thought about it then she smiled. "Okay, thank you ... oppa."

I hugged her again. "ah! You're so cute, haha. Sorry."

She smiled and shook her head. I walked her to her house. It was quiet along the way, but it wasn't unpleasant. When we got to her door she turned around to face me and then ... kissed me on the cheek. I froze on that then I felt a smile slowly breaking out on my face.

"Thank you, oppa. Bye and drive safe alright?" MinYoung said.

I nodded. "Of course, get a good night sleep, alright? Bye."

I waited for MinYoung to enter her house before leaving. I walked at a slow pace and smiled up at the moon. *Well, I think i improved a lot with MinYoung. I hope we can continue to get close, to the point where I can confess to her. And that nobody gets in the way.*

All of a sudden someone ran into me.

"Aish! What the hell do you think you're doing standing in the middle of a sidewalk?" A girl's voice popped out of nowhere.

I saw her and went to help her up but she glared at me and slapped my hands away and got up herself. She was pretty, with long black hair and higlights of some brown, white skin, nice black eyes and she was somewhat ... short, but that just made her cute.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking something." I apologized.

"Then think it somewhere freaking else! There are some people who's in a rush." Then her eyes went wide in panick and checked her watch. "Oh crap, mom is soo going to kill me now." She ran away and I just stared after her in confusion. *Well ... that was a pleasant meeting.*

I shrugged and got into my car across the street.

MinYoung's POV

I leaned against my doorway and sighed. *What the heck? JinKi just left me even more confused about my feelings towards him. Stop it MinYoung! You can't like him anymore, you have Kibum.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooh ... A mystery girl pops out of nowhere!! Haha, I hoped you like the chapter!! :)