Escape Is Futile

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 2

"You can be my slave."

Just like that, I learned how to run. I ran out of the cafeteria and ignore his callings. I didn't know where I was going but anywhere that didn't involve Kibum was perfect. All of a sudden I ran into someone causing us both to fall down.

*What is it with me and bumping into people?*

I groaned and sat up then a hand popped up into my view.

"Let me help you up." The person said.

"Thank you." I said and grabbed the person's hand. The person helped me up and as I was dusting myself I realized that this person wasn't wearing a uniform.

*This is the second time!! I can't afford to be a slave to two kingkas!!*

I quickly bowed. "Mianhe, I-I didn't mean to bump into you."

The guy laughed. "It's okay I don't mind."

I sighed and looked up to see that it was Jin Ki, the leader. People always said that he was the calm one. I'm glad he isn't like Kibum.

"Why were you running anyway?" Jin Ki asked.

I laughed nervously. "I'm kind of in a sticky situation in the moment."

"Really? What kind?"

"Uh-"

"Hey you! Girl standing next to Onew! Hey!" I heard Kibum yelling.

I turned around to see him glaring at me ... in a new outfit. Wow, he sure does change fast. I was amazed and curious on how he changed clothes so fast. But then he started walking to me and I panicked.

I bowed to Jin Ki. "Sorry! I have to go!"

I ran away from the two.

"Hey, get back here! I demand repayment!!!" Kibum yelled at me but I just ignored him and continued running.

To my luck, the bell rang and I quickly ran to my next class. When I got in my seat and the teacher started class I sighed in relief.

*I hope he forgets about everything today. The last thing I need is to be a slave to someone. I just want to graduate!*

I scratched my head and hit my head on the desk in front of me. Then my thoughts wandered unto Jin Ki and how he was so nice. I wonder why he would be friends with someone like Kibum. He's like the ... devil. I would know because I've seen Kibum hot temper and it isn't so nice. And he's always criticizing someone. Why would anyone would to befriend him?

Why Am I thinking about him anyway??!!

I sighed and focused all my attention on the teacher. And it worked. I forgot about Kibum ... until the bell rang. When everybody left I poked my head out of the classroom and looked left and right.

*Wait what am I doing? He doesn't even know what classes I have!*

I smiled and stepped out. Then I heard someone clearing their throat. I froze up then slowly turned around and sure enough I saw Kibum there. He was leaning against the wall in a tank top, black skinny jeans, and high top shoes. He sure does change his outfit a lot.

"Are you done running away?" Kibum asked. "It's getting really annoying."

I slowly took a step back ... then turned around to run, but Kibum reacted quickly and grabbed my arm. He turned me to face him and he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Where do you think you're going? You have to take responsibility for my clothes that you ruined."

"B-but can't there be any other way to do it?"

"Nope, unless you can pay off the $1.5 million. If not your only option is to be my slave."

I shook my head and tried to pull out of his grasp but I couldn't, he was too strong. Out of energy, I stopped to take a breather. Kibum chuckled.

"Finally stopped? Have you realized that there's no way out of this? Are you finally going to be my slave?"

I stayed quiet.

Kibum shook me. "Hey! Answer me."

When I felt him loosen his hold on me I pushed him away and ran. I ran all the way home and slammed the door shut behind me. I was panting hard from the running. I can't keep doing this forever, I hope he stops since there is no way am I going to be his slave. I heard a ringing noise and realized that it was my phone.

I smiled thinking it was umma. So I answered it.

"Umma!" I yelled into the phone.

"Aish, why are you so loud?" I heard Kibum's voice on the other end.

"K-Kibum? W-what ... How did you get this phone number? Stop stalking me!"

"Who do you think I am and I'm not! You just keep refusing to take responsibility for my clothes."

I let out a loud noise. "Clothes are just clothes!"

*I really shouldn't be the one saying that considering the fact that I love dressing up.*

"These were my favorite ones. Besides, you also humiliated me as well!" Kibum yelled really loud.

"But still ... I didn't mean to ... I'm really sorry! Please let it go." I pleaded.

"No. Either you agree to be my slave or else you'll have to face consequences."

"I don't want to be your slave!" I yelled and hanged up the phone.

*Okay this guy is seriously freaking me out. He's going way overboard with this whole slave excuse.*

I got a text message:

"Escape is Futile."

I deleted it and sighed. He's going to give up soon, I know it... Will he?

 

*Next Day*

*Ding-Dong! Ding-Dong!*

I heard the doorbell rang as I just finished getting ready. I went down to the front door and looked through the peep hole but it was covered the the person's hand. I smiled thinking it was umma because she always does this.

I quickly opened the door and yelled, "Umma!!"

"Why do you keep saying that? Do I look like a freaking girl to you?" I heard Kibum's voice.

I glanced at the person and sure enough it was him. I quickly shut the door but Kibum's hand shot out and stopped it.

"Let go! Stop stalking me you ert!!"I yelled.

"ert?" Kibum exclaimed. "Why the hell are you calling me a ert?"

"Well why are you so obsessed with trying to get me to be your slave?"

Kibum let out a loud noise. "I'm not! I demand repayment and seeing as how you obviously can't pay for my outfit I demand that you become my slave."

"I won't ever be your slave!"

"Really? Even if I call your 'umma'?"

I froze in place. Kibum opened the door and smirked down at me. He had a cell phone in his hand that had my mom's number on it. His thumb was hovering right above the send button.

"Y-you wouldn't." I stated.

"Oh, I definitely would. I'm Kim Kibum, I'm not the type to joke around. I'm sure your mom would be mad if she found out what kind of trouble you've gotten yourself into."

"D-don't call her." I pleaded.

Kibum smirked and leaned down so we were at eye level. He had an evil look in his eyes. "Then you have to agree to be my slave."

I wanted to shake my head and say no, but I also didn't want my mom to find out. If she ever did she would definitely get mad. I looked at the phone with my mom's number on it. Then I looked back to Kibum. After awhile ... I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be your slave."