Weird feelings

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

I just wanted to say thank you to all my subscribers!! You guys are my inspiration!! (I'm serious, you guys really are). So please continue to read my story and tell me what you think :3.

Chapter 18

"Hurry up Minyoung!" Kibum yelled at me.

I gave out an irritated noise and tried to catch up with Kibum's long stride. After that day at Taemin's house Kibum went back to his annoying and irritated self. I swear, he is so freaking bipolar. Sometimes I just want to kill him, but then there would be these small moments where he would smile warmly at me and I would get all soft inside. Sometimes I go crazy! Then there would be this moment with Jin Ki where he would make me feel like I was the most special girl in the world. Ah! I can't sort out this feeling in me!

"Why do you take so long?" Kibum asked.

I sat down in my seat and sighed. "Because I'm not tall like you and I definitely can't walk fast either."

"Then run!"

"But I don't want to run!"

He glared at me. "Are you talking back to your master?"

I looked down and shook my head. "No ... master."

"That's what I thought." Kibum said, then dropped his pencil. "Pick that up."

*What no please?* I said sadly to myself and bent down to pick it up, but another hand shot out and picked it up for me.

"Here you go Kibum, you dropped this." Jin Ki said handing Kibum his pencil. Kibum shot an irritated look at Jin Ki, grabbed it, and looked away. "Good morning MinYoung."

I smiled at him. *Wow, he's so nice!* "Good morning Jin Ki."

"Is Kibum irritating you again?" I nodded with a sad face. "Haha, don't worry, it's only until graduation. And I'm also here as well."

My heart did that weird flip thingie when he said that. I looked away and nodded. "Ah, really? Thank you Jin Ki. That means a lot."

He lightly hit my forehead and gave me his rare, soft smile. "Of course. I want to mean a lot to you."

I felt my cheeks turning hot so i quickly looked away. Jiyong came in and Jin Ki went back to his seat but I still tried to keep my face hidden because I knew my cheeks were red.

"Hey MinYoung." Kibum whispered. I peeked up at him and saw that he had a soft smile on his face that made me feel even more hotter.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to say thank you for trying to get my pencil." He smiled wider and went back to sleeping on the window.

My heart wouldn't stop beating like crazy! I didn't know what was happening to me. But I tried my best to shake it off and to focus on what Jiyong was trying to say. After the bell rang the kingkas invited me to eat lunch with them, but I denied them.

"Sorry, but I need to talk to Ji- I mean Mr. Kwon about something. I'll get back to you guys later." I smiled.

Minho, JongHyun and Taemin nodded, but Jin Ki and Kibum gave me a suspicious look but they left anyway. I walked up to Jiyong and sat down next to him. He smiled at me.

"Ah MinYoung. So tell me what are you still doing here?" jiyong asked.

"Well I was wondering if I could tell you a problem I'm going through. Is that alright."

Jiyong placed his glasses on, leaned back in chair and tried to act professional. "Ah I see. So you came to the great Jiyong have you? I'm pleased with your choice. Now tell me, what is it that you are having problems with?"

I laughed at his attempt to be professional. It was a fail because he wouldn't stop grinning like a cat. "Well, I'm wondering. Lately, I've been feeling kind of weird around Kibum and Jin Ki. With Kibum, I would be entirely mad and irritated at him because of his huge ego, but then he would give me his rare smile and I would feel all weird inside, same with Jin Ki. Sometimes I would think of him like a big brother, then there would be these moments where he would be ... like a prince out of a story book and I would feel weird again inside, but it feels different from the 'Kibum weird'. It's very confusing...." I sighed.

Jiyong didn't say anything, he was just ... quiet. .... And quiet .... and quiet .... And just as I was about to go crazy he asked me a question. "Can you describe to me what these 'weird' things feel like?"

"Um ... well with Kibum ... my heart starts racing and I get all embarassed, but with Jin Ki I feel these butterflies in my stomach and I feel like the most special girl in the world."

Jiyong tapped his chin then he snapped his finger and smirked. "You're in love, but only with one of them."

"I'm in love?" I tilted my head. "You really think so?"

"Yes, here let me help you. You always feel so self-conscious around them, you're always blushing, you wish for them to notice you, and I can tell I'm spot on by the blush on your face." Jiyong smirked again.

And I could feel the blush on my face. Since what he said was all true. I thought about it then I giggled. I have no idea why, but I just felt like laughing. *I must've gone crazy...* I thought to myself, then something popped up.

"Wait, you said only one of them ... What do you mean by that?"

"I mean what I mean. You love only one of them, but the other you think you love but you really don't."

"And how do you know that?"

Jiyong leaned back in his seat again and shrugged. "Call it my ... intuition."

I smiled. "Your intuition? Haha, that's .... interesting. Anyway, thank you Jiyong-"

He held up a finger. "Ah, because I helped you ... I want you to call me Oppa, or Jiyong-oppa."

I blinked at him. "Why?"

"What? you don't want to? Ain't I like a big brother to you now?" Jiyong faked a sad face.

I laughed and nodded. "You are like a big brother. Okay then, thank you ... Jiyong-oppa."

Right when I said that I heard the door slam opened and five people jumping in. And it was no other then the kingkas with shock look on their face. WEll except for Kibum and jin Ki, they had a weird ... angry like look on their face and they were glaring at Jiyong.

"Why are you calling him oppa!?" Jin Ki exclaimed. "When I asked if you could call me oppa, you said no, but you call him oppa?"

"Yah! Something smells fishy here." Kibum said. "What is your guys relationship? Huh?"

Jonghyun and Minho agreed to them, Taemin didn't because well ... he was younger than me so I couldn't really call him oppa. But I found it weird that Jin Ki and Kibum would care because well ... they didn't seem like they would care at all. although ... I felt really happy that they were mad and jealous. *Maybe I do love them ....* I mentally smiled at that though.

I turned around to Jiyong and hugged him. "Thank you, oppa."

"Mhmm, just remember, if those boys ever do anything, come to me. I'll do something about it." jiyong whispered.

I nodded and let go. Kibum grabbed me back and glared daggers at Jiyong. I saw jin Ki frowned. I smiled. *I'm in love huh? BUt ... Where does that lead to?*

------------------------------------

Almost to 20 chapters!! Whoo!!! Can't wait :D. So so so so, she figures out her feelings ... what will happen next!!?? O.O. Come back next time when the story is updated to find out!! :3