Water Gun Fight And Water Slides

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 16

After JongHyun said that they all scattered, leaving me alone. I was so confused, but I also started running. Honestly, to say, I felt .... what were those things .... Oh yeah, I felt an adrenaline rush. It was a giddy feeling. Then I turned around a corner and bumped into Jin Ki. I was about to spray him but he stopped and held a finger to his lip.

"Sh, JongHyun is near." Jin Ki whispered and pulled me down next to him.

"Wait, aren't we suppose to shoot each other?" I asked.

Jin Ki smiled and hit my forehead. "I'm not going to hit a girl."

I felt really .... degraded by that for some reason. So I stood up, walked away, then quickly turned to shoot the confused Jin Ki and ran away. I heard Jin Ki let out a shock noise then footsteps.

"Yah! Why did you do that for?" Jin Ki yelled and then I heard him chasing after me.

I ran and ran. I ran over slides, under bridges around corners just to get away, but Jin Ki was relentless and kept up. Then I came to a dead end and started panicking. I tried to look for a way out but there was none except for the way I came. I turned and saw Jin Ki standing there.

"Ha! this is what you get for betraying me." He held up his water gun but before he could shoot me, he was shot himself.

JongHyun popped out of nowhere and started laughing at Jin Ki. "Haha! Wow, you are such a fail. But that's what happens when you encounter the JongHyun Man!!"

*Wow, so he doesn't see me?* I thought to myself. I smiled and then aimed at JongHyun and shot him. JongHyun fell to the ground and saw me.

"Where did you come from?" He asked, surprise.

I just took my tongue at him and started to run away, but not quick enough to dodge a water shot from Jin Ki. I screamed, but turned around to shoot Jin Ki. I laughed and ran away again. I turned around a corner and bumped into Minho. I reacted quickly and held up my water gun and shot him. He fell down and I quickly ran away.

"Hey! YOu don't shoot 'The Minho' and get away with it." Minho said and started chasing after me, but then I heard another spray of water and saw that Taemin had shot him.

"Haha!!! I got Minho!! I got him I got him." Taemin was jumping up and down like a little kid, until he got shot by JongHyun.

"Taemin ... I swear you're an idiot sometime. You know that you should never stand in one place for a long period of time. Have I thought you nothing?!" Jonghyun asked then he saw me. "Ha! There you are! Get back here!"

Him and Jin Ki started chasing after me. We continued running, but I felt my stamina getting to a very low point. Just as I was about to stop someone pulled me. It was Kibum. He smirked at me then nodded. Jin Ki and JongHyun ran past and kibum stepped out and shot them from behind. I smiled and started shooting them too. We stopped and ran in the other direction.

"Hey! No fair!" They both said.

We laughed and just continued running. Kibum grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hiding spot. I heard nothing but the noise of our panting. I realized that the hiding spot was really small and that we were really close to each other ... And that Kibum was still holding on to my hand. His hand felt so warm and so .... inviting. My heart wouldn't stop beating fast, and my stomach started doing this weird flip. *What am I feeling?*

"You okay?" Kibum asked out of nowhere.

He was looking down at me with a smile. I felt my cheeks warming up but i'm glad that it was somewhat dark in here so I knew he couldn't see it.

I nodded. "Yes, those guys are very ... energetic. They won't stop chasing after me."

"Of course not. They're erted."

I smirked. "And you're not."

Kibum glared. "I am not erted. I will never lower myself to their standards. And I am most definitely am not a diva as well."

I smiled and just shook my head. Kibum took a look outside and made sure the coast was clear. When he was sure it was, we stepped out but as soon as we did we were soaked by water.

"Surprise!" All of the other kingkas yelled.

"Ha, didn't see that coming now did you?" JongHyun smirked.

"Yah! You got my hair ruined!" Kibum yelled.

"Wow ... seriously, you're worried about your hair?" Minho arc and eyebrow.

"Diva." JongHyun whispered.

"I'm not a diva!" Kibum snapped.

"Noona!!" Taemin yelled and came and hug me. Then he pouted. "What were you doing all alone with Key? Did he force you to do something that you didn't want to?"

I laughed and shook my head. Kibum grabbed him. "Yah! What are you thinking? I would never do anything erted."

"Sure you wouldn't." JongHyun said.

"Yah, yah. Anyway, game over?" Jin Ki said.

"Guess so..." Minho said.

"Let's go on the water slide." Taemin exclaimed and grabbed me.

Everyone else agreed and we all went to ride on the water slides. There were some that involved this floating tubes of 2, or 4 or 6. Whenever it was of 2 Jin Ki and Taemin would always fight to sit with me, I don't know why. But Kibum would eventually end up sneaking me on to his.

There were many different types of rides and most of them were really scary. But it was so fun. I've never been to a water park before, and I have to say ... for a first time, it was the best. I can't believe I've been missing out on so many stuff.

When we were about to ride on another 2 person ride Jin Ki sneaked me on to his this time before Kibum could get to me. When we climb up to the top, I saw that Kibum was really furious. We started anyway. This ride was a really slow on, but it was still amazing.

"So tell me, how are you enjoying your time?" Jin Ki asked behind me. (I was sitting in front.)

"It's really fun. You guys are always making my first experience a fun one. I don't deserve it though."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm just a ... commoner and you guys are rich people. I don't even come close to your standard and level. You guys shouldn't even know me." I said sadly.

Jin Ki was quiet then all of a sudden he picked me out of my side and ... on to his lap. I was really surprise and shocked. He placed my arms around his neck and placed his arms around me. He smiled up at me.

"Standards and levels have nothing to do with friends. Friends can be made with so many different types of people. So don't think that you don't deserve our friendship. Because believe it or not, you are actually really important to us. You have no idea how much you are." Jin Ki whispered.

I felt my cheeks on fire. He was so close and his eyes were so ... soft towards me. Compared to Kibum, I felt different with Jin Ki. I felt drawn toward both Jin Ki and Kibum, but I was really confused.

I suddenly jumped when I felt Jin Ki squeezed his arms around my waist, which actually caused me to be even closer to him then I already was.

"Hey MinYoung?" Jin Ki asked.

"N-ne?" I stuttered.

"Is it okay ... if I kiss you?"

My eyes went wide and felt every nerve in my body shaking. "K-kiss me? B-but ... Wait ... Why would you want to ... kiss me?"

"Because ... I feel drawn towards you, I won't deny it, but I do." Jin Ki stated.

I thought about it, but with him being so close to me I couldn't think at all. Before I could give him an answer the tube suddenly stopped and I felt myself yanked out of Jin Ki's grasp. I saw that it was Kibum who did so and he was pulling me rather roughly. But then I was pulled by Jin Ki with my other arm.

"Hey, what are you doing to her?" Jin Ki asked, angry.

Kibum stopped then he turned and punched Jin Ki. Jin Ki released me and fell to the ground. He looked back up at Kibum. And his lips was bleeding. I gasped and immediately tried to go and help him but Kibum yanked me back.

Angry I yelled at him. "Stop it! What are you doing?!"

"What am I doing? What are you doing? Why the hell were you on his lap, so close to him?!"Kibum yelled back at me.

"We weren't doing anything so it doesn't matter. Besides, even if we were why would you be so angry!?"

Kibum froze at that question. When he did I thought I saw ... hurt in his eyes. But as quickly as it came, it disappeared.

Kibum released me and turned around. "You're right. Why would I be so angry? Never mind, I'm going back into the house."

Kibum left and I immediately felt bad, but then I heard Jin Ki groan. I kneeled down next to him and checked on him.

"I'm sorry this happened to you. I don't know what's wrong with Kibum. Are you okay?" I asked.

Jin Ki gave me a smile and nodded. "I'm fine. It's okay, it's nothing. But I guess we kinda ruined someone's mood. Let's go guys, okay?"

The other kingkas nodded their head quietly. We all left the water park. I left with one question in my mind. *Why did Kibum react like that?*

_____________________________

Hey sorry that took so long! It was homecoming week and I was so busy with my homecoming activites that  I didn't have time to come home and update this story. I'm sorry if it isn't really satisfying and I know that some of you are like "Where is Kibum and MinYoung's moment?" Well I assure you, it's gonna come!! :3. I promise.

Yoseob

 

Lol you can't read some of it but the bigger ones are the funniest :3

G-dragon my bias!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥