Taemin Has A Secret?

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Hey Hey!! I'm back :3. I know I said I was going to update on Monday, but I've decided to do it tonight. If it's crappy it's only because I was really really really tired >.<. Anyway ..... Let's continue with the story alright?

Haha sorry, I was actually going to update this on Sunday, but I was rly way too tired to finished it.

_______________________________________

Chapter 13

Everything went back to normal after the carnival. Kibum would continue to boss me around. Onew would continue to be extremely nice to me. Minho would keep calling me Minnie. JongHyun would keep flirting with me and Taemin would keep on calling me Noona. All the other kingkas always told me that it was weird how Taemin kept calling me Noona, because he never said that to any other girls. They told me that Taemin would either ignore a girl or be nice to a girl but don't pay attention to a word they're saying. But I wouldn't know that because I never use to hang around them much.

"Noona!!!" I heard then I was tackled by a mushroom head kid. I smiled and patted Taemin's head. Taemin smiled up at me and hugged me tighter. *He seems to hug me whenever we have free time.*

"Good Morning Taemin. How are you?" I asked.

"A lot better now that you're here. And how are you this morning?"

"I'm fine. Anyway, can I get up?"

Taemin shook his head and hugged me again. But Jin Ki appeared and pulled Taemin off. "You know this is the hundredth time already! I'm not going to keep reminding you. Stop hurting MinYoung."

I stood up and shook my head. "Don't scold him Jin Ki. He's just being friendly."

Taemin got out of Jin Ki's grasp and hugged me again. *Wow three times in less than 5 minutes. That's a new record.* Taemin stucked his tongue out at Jin Ki. "Haha, see. She's okay with me being friendly."

"Yah! Don't talk back to me." Jin Ki shook his head and went to sit down.

Jiyong came in as the bell rang and we all went to our seat. Kibum poked me, but I ignored him and took a note for the both of us. He poked me again and I ignored him. Then he poked me again. I sighed and looked at him with an irritated look. "Can I help you, master?"

"Yes ... I think you should steer clear of Taemin from now on." Kibum murmured.

I was confused now. "Why?"

"Because ... I said so."

"That's not a reason."

"It is a reason. Why do I have to anyway, I'm your master."

"Even so, I need a reason why I should steer clear of Taemin."

Kibum stared at me then he muttered a ,"Never mind," and looked away. I was left even more confused. *Gosh, he is so weird now.*

I continued our notes until the bell rang for lunch. Kibum took his and evaluated my notes. He nodded his head. "Much, much better than the first time. There's not too much information but you have all the key points."

"And how would you know what the keypoint is?" I asked.

"Because I'm smarter than you." Kibum smirked, but it disappeared when we both heard Taemin.

"Noona!" Taemin yelled and was about to hug me but Kibum pulled me out of the way. Taemin ended up on the table and he pouted at Kibum. "Why did you do that, Key?"

Kibum rolled his eyes. "I need MinYoung alive to be my slave. Not dead. She's no use that way."

"b-but ... I love hugging MinYoung."

Kibum glared at him. "You are not hugging her. You're more like tackling her down like a football player. Soon, you're gonna kill her."

Taemin pouted. "May I please hug MinYoung?"

Kibum stared hard at Taemin then sighed. He released me. "Damn Taemin and his puppy eyes." I heard Kibum say under his breathe.

"Yay!" Taemin yelled and hugged me. I smiled and hugged Taemin back. *He's so adorable!!* "Noona, come on. Let's go eat lunch now."

Taemin grabbed my hand and started pulling me. I looked back to see the others were confused.

"Yah! Taemin wait for us!" Minho yelled.

"That little brat is ditching us." JongHyun said in bewilderment.

Taemin ignored them and continued to pull me. We went to the cafeteria but this time when Taemin ordered his food, he ordered it to go. After we recieved the lunch he pulled me again, out of the cafeteria and up a couple flights of stairs then before I knew it we were on the rooftop. He sat down and pulled me down next to him.

I looked at Taemin waiting for an explanation because I was generally confused and wondering why we were up here. But Taemin just opened up his plate lunch (which was a chicken curry with carrots and celeries) and held out a spoonful of curry for me.

"Say ah, Noona." Taemin smiled.

I tilted my head. "Wait, what are we doing up here?"

Taemin shrugged and continued to hold out the food for me. When he didn't answer back I sighed and ate it. Taemin clapped his hands like a little kid and held out another spoonful of food for me. I shook my head.

"No Taemin go ahead and eat it."

"But I asked my chef to make this for you." Taemin pouted.

I shook my head again. "No, you're way too skinny. And everytime we eat together you always feed me your food instead of eating it yourself. I want you to eat it."

Taemin went into a deep thought. "I will ... if you feed me."

"Bwoh? Why do I have to feed you? You are capable of feeding yourself!" I exclaimed.

"B-but ... I want you to... Please Noona? Just this one time?"

I sighed and stared at him. He had his puppy eyes on and honestly, it didn't affect me. "No, I won't."

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please!" Taemin begged.

I covered his mouth and let out an irritated breathe. "Fine I will. Please don't keep repeating 'please' over and over again. Alright?"

Taemin nodded and I let go. I grabbed the plate lunch and fed him spoon after spoon. After each bite he would smile brightly at me. After we were done with the plate lunch Taemin grabbed a napkin, wiped his mouth and ... kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you Noona."

I was shocked when he did so. Because he never done that before, and I didn't really expect him to do that either. Taemin placed his hands on my cheek and looked at me.

"You're so pretty Noona. And you're so smart too. I was wondering if you could tutor me after school." Taemin smiled cheekily.

I pulled his hands away. I saw a slight disappointment when I did but it was quickly covered with a smile, so I couldn't be sure if I did see it or not. "Um ... tutor you on what?"

"Math. I'm very bad at math, it's my worse subject. And I know it's your favorite subject. So I was wondering if you could come over my house after school and teach me."

I thought about it. *I have nothing to do after school... Math is my favorite subject ... And it is Taemin's worse subject ... So I guess it wouldn't hurt.* I smiled and nodded. "Sure okay."

Taemin started bouncing up and down like a little kid high on sugar. "Yay! Yay! yay! Yay! Thank you!! Now I can definitely graduate with you guys."

Oh yeah ... Taemin is in our classes because he's actually really smart. So basically he's a junior but he's in our grade level .. if you understand what I mean. The only problem he has is math, so if he passes math then he'll be able to graduate with us seniors. It's very complicated.

I nodded and then the bell rang, ending lunch. We cleaned up the plate lunch and went back to our class. The moment we stepped in the room we were crowded by the angry Kingkas.

"Yah! Where were you? Where did you go?" Jin Ki said, angry.

"Why didn't you answer your phone, huh?" Kibum yelled at me.

I checked my phone and realized that it died. I bowed to Kibum. "Mianhe! I didn't realized that my phone died."

Kibum hit me in the head with his book. "You idiot. Charge your phone every night."

I rubbed my head and was about to say something but then Taemin bowed to Kibum. "Mianhe! It wasn't MinYoung's fault. It was mine's, please don't scold MinYoung."

Everyone blinked at Taemin. I was confused as to why everyone else was confused. *Was this uncommon?* Kibum looked at Taemin then shook his head.

"Not you too.. "Kibum murmured. *What does he mean by that?*

"Well ... where were you anyway?" Minho asked.

"Ah ... Taemin took me to the roof." I answered.

"To the roof?! What were you trying to do to Minnie?" JongHyun said as he pulled me into a hug. "My poor Minnie. Taemin didn't try to push you off right?"

"I wouldn't do that to Noona!" Taemin stomped his foot. "I thought it would be really Ro ... REally cool to show MinYoung the roof."

"Hmm ... okay ... as long as you weren't killing her." Jin Ki said then hit me in the forehead. "You ... be careful okay?"

I rubbed my forehead and pouted at him. "Be careful? About what?"

"I don't know just be ... cautious."

*Hmm ... cautious ... I guess I can handle that.* While I was deep in thought I felt someone throw a book at my head. I turned and glared at Kibum. He glared back.

"Yah! Can't you ever hear me? I've been trying to call you for the last 5 minutes. What goes on in that head of yours?" Kibum shook his head then nodded his head towards Taemin. "He told me that you were going to tutor him at his house tonight? Are you?"

I nodded. "He said he needed help with his math. So I wanted to help him." *More like forced actually.*

Kibum sighed. "Fine ... But Taemin ... You better make sure MinYoung gets home safely alright?" Taemin nodded but I stared at Kibum. Then I moved next to him and pinched his cheek. Kibum slapped my hands away and glared at me. "What the heck was that for?"

I sighed in relief. "I thought there was something wrong with you. Because you were being nice there for a moment."

"You know what? Never mind Taemin, just dump her out on the other side of the city after you're done."

I smiled and then Jiyong came back in. We all started class until the bell rang for the end of school. As soon as I packed all my stuff Taemin appeared by me, jumping up and down.

"Are you ready? You look like you're ready, come on let's go!" Taemin grabbed my hands and started pulling me before I could even say good bye to the others. We ran all the way down and into Taemin's limo. By the time we got in I was breathing hard. *This kid's energy is unbelievable!*

The limo stopped later in front of a huge, elegant mansion. I stepped out when the chaffeur opened the door, bowed and gaped at the sight in front of me. If I had to compare this to Kibum's ... I would really know which would win. They were both just ... beautiful. Taemin pushed me in through the front door.

"Welcome to my house, Noona!" When Taemin said this I thought I saw some of the maids and butlers staring at us in amazement ... I could be wrong though.

"Your house is so ... beautiful. I mean this is just amazing." I complimented.

"You really think so? My mom designed it." Taemin smiled at me cheekily. "Anyway come on. Let's go to my room and work on my math."

Taemin immediately started pulling me up these flight of stairs and through a double doorway. When we went in I looked around. It was kind of ... like a regular teenager's room. I could Taemin decorated everything himself. All there was, was a big king size bed, a large balcony, a plasma t.v., a stereo, computer, video games and some other stuff... Okat it wasn't exactly a typical teenager's room but I honestly thought it would be different.

"Ah wait! I have to go get something... I'll be right back noona!" Taemin said and ran out the door.

I sat down on the bed and waited. Then I heard a knock on the door and saw a female head popped in. The woman was smaller than Taemin and she looked so young. I wonder if she's another maid ... but she's wearing a different outfit. The woman gave me a warm smile.

"Hello, Are you ... MinYoung? Taemin's ... Noona? I'm his mother."

*His mother? HIS MOTHER?!* I quickly bowed and smiled. "A-ah .. Nice to meet you -"

"You can call me umma."

"Ah ... Nice to meet you umma. Yes I'm ... Taemin's Noona."

Taemin's mother smiled warmly and pulled me into a hug. "Thank you very much."

I stood in place. *What's going on?* "Um ... For what?"

"You don't know? Well .. you certainly do seem kind of like her. You have her .. aura or whatever you call it."

"Aura?"

"Ah that's right. Taemin used to call someone else his Noona. She was his step-sister but Taemin loved her a lot. She died ... and I thought he would never recover from it ... but then he came home saying 'I met my Noona!' And so when I saw you I knew it was you."

"W-wait ... He had a step sister?!"

_____________________

Okay I know the ending wasn't that good. but I'm kind of in a rush and wanted to update this. Is it good? I'll post some pictures later!!

Taemin's house Awesome right? :P This is Taemin's house :D

 

 

Funny<----- LMAO!!

 

Onew

 

OnewHe's so cute!!! ONEW ♥

 

tAEMINThis is the picture for that one part in the this chapter. It's perfect!!! :D