Friends?

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 11

"MinYoung!!"

My head snapped up to see two figures standing in the doorway. But it was too dark I couldn't see who it was. Nonetheless, I was still happy that someone came to help.

One of the guy grabbed me but before he could do anything one of the figures came crashing into him. Then the other guy was suddenly tackled down too. I heard punches being thrown and being landed. Sounds of pains started occurring. All I did was just sat there helplessly. Possibly even crying, but I couldn't feel it. Soomi was also just standing like she was shocked at the scene.

Then the lights and I saw three more figures at then doorway. It was JongHyun, Minho and Taemin ... What were they doing here? Didn't they leave for home already? Where is Kibum and Jin Ki? Then it hit me. *Wait ... It couldn't be ...* I turned and sure enough the two figures who saved were Jin Ki and Kibum themselves. They looked ... scary when they were angry. They were mercilessly beating up the two guys on the ground.

JongHyun and Minho rushed over to them and tried to stop them. Taemin immediately came to me. He had a really worried face. Taemin hugged me as soon as he reached me.

"Oh My Gosh. Noona, you're not hurt anywhere right?" He pulled back to check me. "Did they do anything to you? Hello, Noona!"

I blinked, but I was in a confusing state. I really couldn't comprehend anything right now. I was just literally ... shocked. Then I felt someone put their fingers on my chin to turn my head. It was Kibum, and he looked .... very worried. He wiped my tears away.

"I didn't come too late right?"

Kibum was pushed out of the way to reveal Jin Ki. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I hope we didn't come late. Please tell me you're okay."

Jin Ki was pushed by Kibum this time and he ... actually ... hugged me. He really hugged me. But why?

"Say something please. Tell me ... who did this?"

*They didn't know? And she's standing right there.* "S-Soomi." I pointed at her.

All of their heads turned to see Soomi. They looked surprised as if they didn't even see her on their way in here. Kibum stood up and walked up to her. Soomi looked scared ... but also amazed. *Whatever for?*

"You're the one whose been making MinYoung miserable? You're the one who called these guys to come and hurt her? Huh? Answer me!"

Soomi flinched. "Y-yes I did. Because I knew she was just bothering you and -"

Kibum grabbed her by the collar and shook her. "Are you an idiot? She's not bothering me, you were more of a bother. Even if she was, who told you to in, huh?"

"B-because ..."

Kibum shook her again.

"Yah, stop Kibum." Jonghyun said.

"I'm asking you a question! Who told you to interfere?"

Soomi started crying. "I did all those things to her because ... I love you. I knew you before she did. I tried my hardest to get you to talk to me, and when I finally did ... She came along. I know everything Key."

Kibum's eyes widened. *What does she mean 'I know everything'? Is Kibum hiding a secret?*

Kibum sighed and released Soomi. "Just ... get out already. I don't ever want to see you again. If I do ... who knows what I'll do."

Soomi grabbed on to Kibum's arm. "No please! Don't do that to me. I worked so hard for you to even notice me. Please, don't just throw me away."

Kibum pushed her away and glared at her. "Transfer school, get out of here. If you don't I will be seriously pissed. If you ever come near MinYoung ... I won't hesitate to hit you, even if you're a girl."

Soomi sniffed and stared at Kibum. Then, slowly, she walked out of the classroom. Before exiting she turned to look at Kibum, then left.

Kibum walked over to me and helped me stand up. Then he pulled me into another hug again. *What's with him.* I thought. I felt him arms shaking. "I-I'm sorry, MinYoung?"

I didn't know what to do ... So I just patted his back. "Um ... It's okay? What are you sorry for?"

"That I didn't realized it sooner. That Soomi was making you miserable. I should've seen it." He pulled back and gave me a soft smile.

I tilted my head. "So ... you're actually worried about me?"

Kibum soft and sad face turned into a disbelief one. "What??!! Of course I am!! Would I actually waste my time trying to save you if I wasn't?"

"But... Why would you?"

I felt someone hit my forehead. "Because you're our friend. We care about you."

*Friends? Wait ... Wasn't I just something to entertain them.*

"Of course we don't think of you as just Kibum's slave." Jonghyun said.

"You're different from the other girls. We realized that. If you were the same as those fangirls we wouldn't really even talk to you." Minho jumped in.

"And would I call anyone else my 'Noona'?" Taemin pouted. "You're the only Noona for me." He smiled and hugged me.

"Gosh, you are so clueless." Kibum stated. "Of course we're your friends. Especially ... me even if I don't show it. I know I haven't really been so nice to you and that's my secret. But we are your friends."

"Why did you think we were always so nice to you but not to the other girls."

I shrugged. "I don't know ... because maybe you felt pity towards me that I spilled food on Kibum's outfit."

They all laughed. And shook their head. "Of course not." Minho said. "We generally care about you a lot. That's why."

"So ... You're my friends?" I asked.

"Of course!!" Taemin said. "And you're our's. We'll always be there to protect you."

"But ..." Kibum said and smirked. "You're still my slave. Don't expect that I'm going to let you off easy just because we're friends."

After hearing all of their statements and how they all felt towards me I couldn't help but ... smile. *I think I found a place where I fit in the most.* I actually have friends. They're actually my friends. I felt so ... happy, excited. I couldn't figure all these emotions but I felt .. great.

"So .. this only leaves one thing." JongHyun said. "Let's go out!!!"

_________________________

Did you enjoy this? Hurray!! I hope so!!