How Did I get Myself Into This Situation??!!

I'm Now His Slave??!! (Editing in Process)

Chapter 1

*Beep, Beep, Beep*

I sighed and fumbly hit the alarm clock next to my bed. Instead of getting out, I laid on my bed, trying to wake up. After a while, I got out of bed and stumbled to my closet to grab my school uniform. After putting it on I walked downstairs to the empty kitchen where no one was there to greet me.

*I guess mom is still out on her business trip.*

I grabbed myself a banana then walked out the door. I stopped when I got past the gate of my house and took a deep breath.

*Another day of school, another day of being alone.*

Hmm .. I guess I should explain myself. Hi I'm Park MinYoung and I go to SM High School, a school for the rich. I'm not exactly rich or anything but I can tell you that I'm really smart. I'm usually ignored because of my status but I couldn't care less, all I want to do is just live a quiet life and graduate from high school. Ooh and I have a secret. I love dressing up >.<. If you ever took a look at my closet you'll see that I have clothes of many type. I can't help it!! I just love fashion!!

*cough* Anyway back to my current day, it was another day of high school for me. Although, I also had this feeling like something was going to happen ... but I just shrugged it off. I don't believe in superstitions.

When I arrived at school, there was an hour till the bell rang so I decided to go to my favorite spot here in school. I went to the school's garden and saw an isolated cherry blossom tree right next to a pond. I sat under it and sighed. This is my favorite place to relax and have some privacy to myself. There was just something about this spot that made me feel at home.

I grabbed out my sketch book and started sketching some outfit. My future dream is to become a fashion designer but I'm actually too shy to sign up for the classes because I don't think anyone would like my designs. You know, rich kids and yada yada yada. I wish I could have some self-confidence sometimes but it's really hard when you're always being looked down on.

*An Hour Later*

"Oppa!!!" I heard girls screaming out loud.

I looked around and sure enough there they were. A group of crazy fangirls following the kingkas of the school. They're always coming by here every morning and I could never understand why.

Anyway the kingkas are practically untouchable. They're the kings and "supposedly" the 5 most handsomest guys in school: Jin Ki a.k.a Onew (leader), Kim Kibum a.k.a Key (temper issue), Minho (charming one), Jonghyun (player) and, lastly, Taemin (maknae). They practically rule the school ... actually they do since they are the sponsors of SM High. So they can do whatever they want and they don't have to wear uniform!! It's so unfair, that's why I dislike them ... sorta.

The bell rang signaling the start of school. I gathered my stuff and walked to my class after the group of fangirls and the kingkas had disappeared. The last thing I need is to cross their path.

 

*RIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!*

Everybody rushed out for lunch. I was just about to leave but the teacher called me to stay behind. That never happened to me before, so I extremely surprised.

"Yes?" I asked nervously.

The teacher laughed. "There's nothing to be nervous about. I called you stay behind because I wanted to say what a great job you did on your report. It's really good, keep up the good work."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yes. I wish everyone would try as hard as you. Well that's all, go and enjoy your lunch."

I bowed. "Kamsahamnida."

I walked out of the room smiling. A lot of weird things has been happening today, but it's not so bad. Feeling like today was the best day ever, I walked into the cafeteria and got my lunch. I was in my own little world that I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone, spilling my food all over the person.

"Mianhe!!!" I bowed and tried wiping the food of their clothes, but then I realized something... This person wasn't wearing a school uniform... So that means ... it's one of the kingkas!! I started panicking. I slowly looked up to the person and I seriously wanted to die because it was no other than Kim Kibum himself who I think is the devil itself.

I bowed again. "Mianhe! I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Not watching!?" Kibum snapped. "Because you weren't you spilled food all over my clothes, and it's my favorite too!"

I bowed again. "I'm so sorry. I-I'll wash it for you."

"Wash it? Do you even know how to wash something like this?"

"N-no but if you could tell me-"

"NO!" I jumped. "How about you pay for it instead?"

I looked up at his angry face. "A-and how much is it?"

Kibum smirked. "$1.5 million."

My mouth dropped. Can an outfit really cost that much? In thousands sure I'd understand, but in the millions?!

"I-I don't have that much."

Kibum let out a scoff. "Really now? Maybe you should've thought about that twice when you were in your own little world."

I clasped my hands together. "Isn't there anything else that I could do?"

Kibum thought about it for a while. Then a smile broke out on his face ... And I didn't like it one bit. Especially what he had to say afterward.

"You can be my slave."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey peeps :), so I've decided to do a whole re-editing of this whole story. I mean, I'm looking back at this and I'm like ... Did I really write like this? So, I'm going to be fixing my grammars, making it more interesting and well ... Just making the whole story better :) The plot will remain the same.

-Drama153