Five

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

I send Yunho home after few more hot kisses under the moon light on my lawn. Yunho seems reluctant to leave. Maybe he thought I would change my mind when he’s not around. Then after I say that the very first thing I will do in the morning is calling him, he smiles at ease. The dinner is totally forgotten. But I don’t regret it, not to mention after I’ve spent an hour of hell in beauty salon. The fight is exactly what we need rather than sitting and talk for hours, playing civil and all, while actually it would only getting us nowhere.

 

The best part, I finally got kissed. Man, Yunho is an excellent kisser. Even after few hours, my lips are still tingling from his kisses. I don’t mind he always cut me off my words with his lips. I would even demand him to always kiss me in the future. I’m very depraved girl, am I not? Okay no need to get overly-excited. This is just the beginning.

 

All I need now is good sleeping. I’ll sort things out tomorrow morning; especially when the effect of those kisses is finally gone and my brain can start function again. I’ll let my self get sweep away by sweet dreams tonight.

 

I feel like I was just closing my eyes when my phone ringing beside my pillow. Damn it! How could I forget to put it into silent mode? It must have anything to do with last night event. I groan and roll to my back. I was having the best sleep in six years and this goddamn phone was just ruined it.

 

As I crack open one of my eyes, Yunho’s name appears on the screen. Seriously?! Is this some kind of joke? What time is it? No matter how drop-dead gorgeous, mind-numbingly attractive, plus as wealthy as Croesus, one doesn’t have the right to take away a girl’s sleeping beauty.

 

“Let me get this clear. I’ll call you in the morning means I’ll call you after I wake up, not exactly when morning comes then I’ll call you. Let the girl to have her precious sleep.” I snap to the phone.

 

All I heard is pure male throaty laugh. Oh boy, he is just waking up. I know I’ve never heard let alone had a man sleep with me to know whether he just wake up or not. But the case is entirely different with this man. My spin tingles with awareness of his voice.

 

“Morning Sweetpea. I thought you might like if I woke you up.”

 

Uh oh. I totally love the idea if we’re in the same bed. Crap! Where was that come from? I need to clear my throat before I speak again. “Well yes I’m fully awake now. Thanks a lot to you Mr. Thoughtful.”  I put a pillow behind my back. Oh I’m totally ready for morning banter with him now.

 

“You are very welcome Miss Sleepyhead.”

 

I hear a rustle on the phone.

 

“I miss you.”

 

Holy cow! I’ve never expecting that. “It’s barely ten hours ago.”

 

I can picture him shaking his head in frustration. I don’t exactly know what’s going on – I mean the whole rushing things. Like he is in such hurry and want the whole tension between us disappear so that he could tell me what’s exactly going on without me running away from him. !

 

This whole thinking finally makes me realize the situation. If he is reluctant to tell me the truth, then my assumption is probably true.

 

“Are you there?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“I want to ask you out for a date. Since last night was . . . I want to make it up for you.”

 

Very smooth lover boy. “I still have to teach until noon, and then I thought maybe I’ll pay a visit to my sister.”

 

“Dinner then?”

 

He is so hopeful that I don’t have the heart to refuse him. “That’s a good idea.”

 

“And Sweetpea?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“We’ll have dinner at my place. No need to fuss yourself whether you look good or not. You will always look beautiful for me.”

 

Crap! He knows about yesterday make-over. Of course he is! “Okay.” I murmur.

 

“I’ll pick you up at six?”  His voice holds a bit of amusement.

 

“Perfect. Uhm I’ve to go.”

 

“Later baby.”  

 

What the hell? Is he Christian Grey or something? I roll my eyes despite the flutter excitement in my stomach. I jerk my self out of the cozy cocoon of my bed so that I could stop my self from day dreaming, especially that particular man. And you know why this ? It’s five in the morning.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter