Twelve

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 

After I finish telling Tiffany via phone, which makes me feel guilty as hell, I immediately text my sister to find a time. I contemplate calling my mom, but it makes me even guiltier. The problem is, right now it’s impossible to leave Kibum since he is clinging into me. It will take significant amount of time to make him believe that his mom won’t go anywhere. And I don’t blame the boy for feeling that way.

 

Kibum dozed off earlier even before he could finish his puzzle. One of his hand held mine the entire time we played. It causes pang of misery inside me. Would I able to make things right for this boy? He seems vulnerable and has so much distrust. Drat his dad! I don’t know what happens with Yunho but he is so distracted that he paid us no attention. After the lunch, he quickly retreated back to his office. And he dared locking his office as if I would barge inside demanding explanation!

 

I’m sitting comfortably in living room, flipping one channel to another. If I were allowed to bring my car, I would have gone right now rather than being punished waiting for the insolent man, waiting for unknown. I glance at my phone and find no message from my sister. She must be napping.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Speaking of the devil! “Oh don’t be. You provide quite entertainment for me. I can tend for my self.”

 

He flinches as he stops on the threshold. See? Now, I’m the . I hold back the frustrated sigh from escaping. I straighten my sitting position in the couch.

 

“Why don’t you sit with me Yunho?” I pat the empty spot beside me. Noticing the tense line of his shoulder, I try again. “We can watch movie.”

 

Yunho relaxes his stance. The fact that he is obviously relief fuels my curiosity. What exactly is he hiding from me? However, I don’t show any of hurt indications at his secrecy. In fact, I manage to smile as I reach out my hand to him which he takes gratefully. He sits beside me, our thighs brush against each other and it feels so right.

 

Without word, Yunho lifts me into his lap, ignoring my gasp of surprise. He cups my cheeks in both of his hands and leans down to capture my mouth. Good grief! I could get used to it. I mean – hmmm . . . when we are fighting . . . oh man! . . . and then the make-up – holy Thor! Alright, no more words necessary to describe this. Furthermore, my brain is completely shutting down.

 

When he finally pulls back, I open my eyes. Lust is fogged my gaze. “What was that for?”

 

“I miss you.”

 

“Oh.” I frown up at him. “I was right here all along.”

 

He refuses to argue further and instead takes my mouth again in a way he knows will shut me up completely. The bastard! My limb feels no longer belong to me. Who am I? Where am I? It seem doesn’t matter. Somewhere in between the kisses, Yunho’s hands sneak under my dress and his warm palms rest peacefully in my thighs, which is causing riot in between my legs. I press closer to him. Let say my wanton side is taking over now.

 

“No.” He pulls away abruptly, leaving me dazed and as hell. His fierce eyes frown down at my lips as if they were poisonous, making me very aware of their states, probably swollen and very red.  

 

Flustered, I can only stare at him. The rejection stings annoyingly, tightening my throat and burning the back of my eyes. I mean what the hell? Is he mad at me because of this morning argument? Why he must show it now? I scramble off his lap, afraid that little contact will undo my thin resolve.   

 

“Oh Yuri. It’s not what you think, baby.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter