Eleven

The Best Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

Today, I am a woman. My senses are alive with awareness. Thrum of excitement resonates from within and I feel like I’m glowing. No wonder my sister is happy with her marriage life. Nonetheless, I still feel insecure. He hasn’t proposed yet. Not that I’m not sure he wouldn’t.  Yunho is too honorable for only having one-night stand with me, isn’t he? I mean I know he used to have one-night stand before. But he said that I am his future. Holy cow!

 

After I made breakfast and tended to Kibum’s bath, Yunho drives me back home. Swear to God it wasn’t easy. The boy clung to my legs as if I would leave for years. His brown eyes turned into hot liquid as he stared at me. I couldn’t bring him with me to school because there’s no time to ask for permission from the headmaster. I almost broke into tears my self until finally the nanny Yunho has hired came. She is in her middle forties and appears motherly. Kissing Kibum temple, nose and cheeks, I waved him goodbye and promised him that I would go home later with new toys.

 

Home.

 

Yunho’s home. . .

 

“What time should I pick you up?”

 

I turn my head at him, raising my eyebrow. “I can bring my own car Yunho.”

 

The man stares hard at me, clearly disapproving my choice. “I’d rather you come and go with me. Why don’t we start moving your stuffs this afternoon?”

 

Whoa! “Hold on,” I stop him with my palm. We are still inside his car, in front of my house. If I’m not finishing this quickly, I would undoubtedly late. “Let’s not talk about this now. I only have fifteen minutes and we both know we need more than fifteen minutes to discuss this.” The smile on my lips feels too stiff as it is forced.

 

Yunho scowls at me. “I’m still driving you to school and picking you up.”

 

I sigh in defeat knowing I couldn’t win against his will. Men! Does he think because he has slept with me then he can order me anything he pleases?

 

“Don’t go there Yuri.”

 

Look, he even invades my thoughts too. I send him a dark look. You infuriating man! It’s hard to believe that I just gave myself willingly to him last night. Where did my rational gone? “Let’s talk about it later.”

 

His grin throws me off balance. Oh dear, I could never understand this man. One minute he will behave like a caveman, and the next he will be so sweet you could never refuse him anything.

 

“I still drive my car, though.”

 

“No.” He says in stern voice. “Go get your purse and we will go together. Besides, I want to check the building.”

 

Speaking of it . . .

 

“Now or you will late.” He cut me off before I can even ask. Glaring at him, I open the door rather forcefully.

 

“Bully.” I mutter before I slam the door shut. Serve him, right!

 

The ride to the school fills with painful silence. I still mad at him for forcing everything he pleases to me. In the end, I’ve also come to resolves of what I should do regarding of my complicated situation.

 

Firstly, I should hastily find a time to consult with my sister. Secondly, I think about killing my brother, maybe drown him in the pond at the back of my parents’ house. And the last is telling Tiffany anything. I know it won’t do me any good since she will mostly come to hysterics. That is if I am lucky enough. Just by imagining it makes me groan inwardly. Of all the best friends I could make, why in the hell I chose that girl?

 

Unbelievable. I have a son!

 

Now that there’s Kibum, I wonder whether Yunho will propose me as soon as possible. Surely Kibum wants his mom and dad to live in the same house. Yeah, that’s why Yunho said earlier about moving my stuff. Well, regardless of we’ve been sleeping together, I won’t take the big step to live with him without a holy matrimony. My mother will have a fit if she knows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter