Bonus; Donghae POV

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I stared uncomfortably to those girls who’re taking my picture secretly. It’s not that I felt disturbed, but... can’t they see I am trying to concentrate with my cooking? Aissh...but I smiled to them, tough. I don’t want my image dropped in other school.

 

Then I, for the countless time, throw a glance at Hyukkie. I don’t even know why I was doing that. I just think he’s so beautiful today..

 

ARGH! What the hell was that? It’s not like me…

 

I started to pour some ingredients to my soup. Um, I hope I did well. Ryeowookie already taught me, I’m afraid he’ll disappoint if I lose this first game.

 

“Hyuk oppa looks so y,”

 

I gasped, almost choking from my own saliva. What the?? Girls nowadays… I tried to calm and stay focus to my cooking, but my eyes didn’t want to obey me. I, again, staring at Hyukkie.

 

Yeah, he’s y.

 

His plump red pouting lips when he cut those veggies, his serious expression and his milky white skin, his y hand that’s holding the knife—WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING HAE. Just stop. And stop your -lips habit just now.

 

I force myself to keep focus. But corner of my eyes keep watching him. What’s wrong with me??

 

When I was in urge to stay focused, I caught something at Hyukkie. He’s unconsciously cut himself. Omg!!! I saw him gasping, but not too loud, so there’s no one hear it, nor me.

 

His blood’s dripping from his hand. He looks suffering.

 

And I don’t know why, my body is moving itself.

 

“hey, be careful. Here, wash it first.”I unconsciously said. When I realized, I already beside him, in his mini kitchen. God, what did I do? I leave my cooking. Now those people who watch us may be shocked. But, don’t know why, I don’t feel like I care.

 

I know he’s shocked seeing me there. I don’t even want to peek to what he’s cooking. I just want to stop that bleeding. And he just speechless while I wash and clean his hand.

 

Okay now after I wash this, what should I do?

 

Suddenly, I remembered. I put a bandage in my pocket in case I hurt myself when cooking. Because, yah, when practicing, I do hurt myself. I searched for it in my pocket, and smiled when I think I got it.

 

“I use this for emergency. Proved useful, right?” I said, still smiling.

 

Yeah, call me a weirdo or something. Because I kind of feel awkward of his silence. He just stared at me super silently. I decided to continue what I am doing.

 

I dried his hand, then saw it once more to see if it’s still bleeding or not.

 

Oh, it’s stopped.

 

He suddenly stared at me again, after glancing at his wound. Oh, did I speak up my thought? Again? Whatever, it’s not important anyway. I then wrapped his hand with my bandage. Then after it’s done, I smiled by my work.

 

“err.. Thank.. Thank you.”He said, stuttered. I admit, he’s so damn cute like that. And his red hair, oh my god. I want to touch it like badly. Then, as expected, I nodded AND my hand unconsciously moved to mess his silky hair. I feel no regret tough. It feels so right, touching his hair. But the problem is… I want more.

 

“careful next time, Hyukkie.”I said. And what I didn’t know is, I actually still smiling to him. Maybe because I feel proud of myself because I… yah, never mind. I better go back now. I turned and go back to my mini kitchen.

 

Hmph, who knows I can take care of someone too. Yah, even only a little scar like that.

 

But it’s Hyukkie. It means so much to me.

 

 

 

 

 

Again, stop, Donghae.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

“why the hell you hurt your own hand earlier, pabo?” Xiah asked Hyukjae after the competition for day-1 is over. They were gathering around with Fox at SJ Donut’s café to have some drinks before going home.

 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened. “y-yah! I didn’t do that on purpose! i… I was—“

 

Xiah rolled his eyes. “oh yeah, you were busy staring at your Donghae back then. And ended up by him took care of your wound~” he said, cut Hyukjae’s sentence teasingly.

 

“s…stupid! I am not!” Hyukjae snapped, but his face was blushing like, damn hard.

 

“admit it, hyung. Find the love of your life already?” Kibum said out of nowhere, making Hyukjae blushed more.

 

“I said I am not!”

 

“not? Not doubting it anymore that you love him, hyung?” Onew sounded while sipping his soda.

 

Hyukjae groaned. “Why the hell you guys are teasing me?” he said, looked down at his strawberry-filled donut in front of him. Those tease kind of losing his appetite suddenly. And he never felt like that before. He feels butterfly feeling on his stomach.

 

“hyung,” Taemin speak up, “we’re not teasing you. We just helping you realize your feeling,” he said, smirking. The others nodding their head in unison, showed that they’re agreed.

 

Hyukjae feel he was unable to breathe anymore since he’s already blushing so hard. he stood up.

 

“aisshh! I don’t need it… I’ll go buy more donuts, I will need it when I’m studying later,” he said excusing then ran off to the stall.

 

All of Fox chuckled seeing their new leader. “what a lame excuse,” Kibum sighed.

 

“yah at least, he’s happier now.” Xiah muttered.

 

 

 

==============================================================

[A/N]: hello~! ^^ this is a bonus chapter, because... i think i should write from Donghae's POV too XD (i think about this after read mrslee19's comment kekeke)

i will update soon today~ since this is only a bonus XD

thank you for your read&comment~!! *hugssss*

 

 

@mrslee19thank you~! yeah Hae's pov! here is it~~~ XD 

@angelkpopluver @sunshining @xoHEARTx @eunhaeislovekyaaa thank you!! XD keep following my story~

@DredhezReiLOL... cheesy! but that's true rite~ XDDDD kkk u're so cute with your variable expression~~