What Are You Doing?

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I woke up, after a long deep sleep since I haven’t been sleeping so well, especially yesterday.

 

 

The day I had fight with my baby.

 

I swear it’s so torturing, I never used and accept him calling me Donghae, formally, all day and talk to me only if it’s necessary.

 

I know—I’m the one who mad first at him. I can’t help it.

 

I really can’t.

 

I don’t want to believe it, he never showed anything since that scene. That scene.

 

 

That freaking scene.

 

I don’t know, I certainly believe so well that Hyukkie is not kissing her—even maybe, ugh, it looks so... Close, I don’t know what he’s doing.

 

Are they that close now?

 

 

Gosh.

 

No, baby, no.

 

I better forget it.

 

 

Maybe the angle I was looking from isn’t too accurate, yah just never mind it.

 

 

I glance at the beautiful sleeping figure that’s currently wrapped in my embrace.

 

 

It’s... 10 AM now and it’s Sunday.

 

Well... He better just take some rest.

 

 

“Mm—Hae,”

 

Eh?

Is he waking up now?

 

I keep watching him as I shifted slowly, a little further, so that I could see his super cute sleeping expression.

 

O-oh,

 

And…

 

His pajama that still reveals his milky chest just because of my possessiveness.

 

 

I swear, uh…

 

That’s just looks so tempting.

 

I feel like I want to kiss—

 

 

Damn it, stop.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt my shirt’s being clutched by a pair of hands that currently on my shoulder, make my eyes immediately glance to my beautiful Hyukkie.

 

He stirred, hands grabbing tightly to my shirt and second later, he opened slightly his eyes, revealing those mesmerizing orbs.

 

“Morning, beautiful,” I whispered slowly, still wondering if he already regains his consciousness.

 

 

And yet, he loosens his grip from my shirt and rubbed his eyes harshly, with a soft husky hum followed.

 

I patiently waited for him to face me and say something, that’s when he finished collect his consciousness and glance down to his pajama.

 

 

O-oh,

 

He blushed.

 

 

I leaned closer and kissed his plump lips, made him actually gasp just before I pulled apart.

 

Gosh, I missed him, I still missed him so freaking badly.

 

“Sleep well, baby?” I whispered to his ear and he nodded, still with his flushing face that’s so incredibly cute, well, I swear, I couldn’t held myself any longer if he’s—GOSH!

 

Why the hell he has to bit his lower lip like… like that?

 

 

As I’m fighting the urge not to kissed him here and there, and maybe not holding myself to see more of his skin—well, gosh, I don’t freaking know I’m that ert—he suddenly just trailed his hand to caress my face.

 

Then he pouted. “I’m cold,”

 

 

.

 

Don’t… seduce me like that, baby.

 

 

Before I could give him any response, he already shifted closer to me and snuggled inside my embrace, with a slight smile formed on his lips as he practically killing the gap between our bodies.

 

ing gosh.

 

He buried his face on my neck, giving me his tickling hot breath every 2 seconds before murmured. “Why you weren’t warm me up?”

 

I his back slowly, chuckled. “Sorry, baby,”

 

God. He’s just too loveable.

 

I almost lose control just like last night, when he’s suppose to already asleep, but because of the urge of kissing his lips so freaking bad and how I missed him like crazy, I unconsciously kissed him full, I even kissed his chest, his neck—those delicious skin that I actually did out of possessiveness.

 

And gosh.

 

I’m not regretting it.

 

 

“Do you know how much I love you?” I whispered slowly, couldn’t help asking since my feeling is so overflowing like crazy.

 

He stared at me cutely. “How much?”

 

“Well,” I closed my eyes. “Much enough to cover the whole world,”

 

 

“Only that much?”

 

I glance at his pouting lips. “Mine is bigger than the universe,”

 

“That’s the same,”

 

“It’s not!!” He slapped my arm softly.

 

 

Gosh, so cute.

 

I swear if his cuteness isn’t mine…

 

I will die to get it however it will take.

 

 

“The thing is,” I whispered again, hugging him closer to me so I could give him more of my warmth. “Mine is bigger than yours,”

 

He just remains silent.

 

What’s wrong?

 

 

I glance down but then he snuggled closer to my chest, made me unable to see his expression.

 

“I give up, then,” He murmured in my chest.

 

 

“Yours is the biggest, of course. That’s mostly my love I’ve given for you,”

 

 

Eh?

 

 

What’s with this cheesiness?

 

I chuckled. “Yah, it’s different. I keep all your love and give my own love for you. It’s still the biggest,”

 

“So you didn’t give all your love for me? I should be the biggest if you give it all,”

 

 

Aishhhh…

 

This is really tricky.

 

My baby’s become smarter than I thought.

 

 

“Ah, stop it, I won’t win,” I sighed, letting out a small chuckle before his hair.

 

 

“So you’re not the genius Hae anymore?” He asked in his innocent way. “I told your fans you’re still the usual Hae, but it turns out he’s not,”

 

“Yah,” I kissed his forehead. “I’ve become stupid, maybe,”

 

“Ah! See? I know,”

 

I just smiled and shrugged.

 

 

 

“I’m stupidly in love with you,”

 

Suddenly, his face shows a red tint as he slapped my arm hard. “YAH! Stop being cheesy!” He exclaimed, “And what’s with stupidly? You fool!” He said with face all red, and got up to slam me with his pillow.

 

I laughed. “Yah, yah, you’re cheesy too,” I said while avoiding his attacks and sometimes hit him back with another pillow.

 

“Whose fault is that??” He asked as he squeals, accepting the pillow I thrown towards him.

 

 

Cute.

 

Indescribably, undeniably cute.

 

I seems already said it countless times, but hell I never think there’s one milisec that he’s not cute.

 

If he’s not cute, then that’s not Hyukkie.

 

 

If he’s not Hyukkie, then he’s not my whole heart.

 

 

Because it has to be Hyukkie, it has to be him. He’s my world.

 

He’s my life.

 

 

He’s the reason why I woke up at the first place.

 

He’s the most beautiful person in my eyes.

 

He’s my definition of perfection.

 

He’s why I want a pampering wife, a gorgeous boyfriend and a perfect lover at the same time, in one person.

 

 

“What do you want to eat for breakfast, Hae?” I heard Hyukkie asked, after we both exhausted with our childish play earlier and currently lies down on bed, fingers intertwined with each other.

 

 

I glance at him and smiled. “Anything, as long as it’s you who made it,”

 

I can’t help it.

 

I need him too much; I’m already too obsessed with him, which I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing.

 

He chuckled. “Stop it,”

 

“I won’t,”

 

I swear his cheeks never gone into his normal color since I said those sweet things over and over, made him blushed the whole time.

 

But of course, this is way cuter.

 

I love him like this. I’m happy seeing him happy with me.

 

 

“It’s embarrassing, you know,” He murmurs; before showing me his cute pout while sat up, back facing me.

 

I raised my brows. “Embarrassing? Having me as your boyfriend is embarrassing?” I chuckled. “You’ve got to be kidding me, so, I won’t take that,”

 

“Yeah, yeah I’m kidding,” he sighs but smiled, turned at me and staring at my eyes. “I love you, Hae,”

 

 

I love you, Hae.

 

 

God knows how happy I am every time, every time I heard those words from his lips, with that voice, even it’s only a whisper or even if he’s saying it out loud.

 

My chest feels like burst out in happiness, just by hearing those words.

 

 

I love him so bad.

 

I’m so certain that my love is bigger than his.

 

I followed him to sit up and slowly hugged him from behind. I bet he knew that too, so he immediately grabbed my hand while I kissed his neck gently.

 

Mmm… his scent.

 

And—oh, isn’t he cold? I bet he’s forgotten that his pajama buttons is undone.

 

I kissed his hand softly and let it go for a while, because I’m slowly trailed my hand to his pajama button, redone it slowly.

 

He turned his head to me and by his lips that come into view so suddenly, I quickly leaned more to kiss him, hands still in his chest as we kissed each other passionately.

 

After a minute, we parted. We’re staring deeply to each other eyes, which I swear his stare could drown me.

 

I smiled.

 

 

“I love you more, baby,”

 

 

I’m not lying.

 

 

I’m saying that I’ll protect him with my life; I know that I’m not even making that up.

 

 

I don’t care what’s going on,

 

I trust him.

 

 

And I will protect him; I won’t ever, ever let him go, ever,

 

As long as he love me.

 

 

As long as he love only me.

 

 

 

---===---

 

 

“Kya! Hae oppa!”

 

I smiled towards the crowds who are currently watching me and Hyukkie about to entered Fukuura.

 

 

Gosh, I never thought that those girls—even boys still adore me even though I’m gone for almost a year. That surprises me.

 

 

“Hae oppa, how are you feeling?” Suddenly a girl nearest to me greeted me and asked.

 

I smiled. “Never better, thank you,”

 

Hyukkie is walking beside me until we arrived at the inner side of the front gate, while our hands tangled to each other, which I don’t know it will make most of those girls crazy.

 

I’m just glad they accepted our relationship.

 

“Hae, after school…?” He asked after we stopped by the gate, which I quickly got his message.

 

Poor baby.

 

I won’t ever abandon him for something else anymore, and I’ve promised to myself that I will go home with Hyukkie, no matter what. I’ll just do any assignment at the school hours.

 

“I’ll fetch you, don’t worry,” I replied softly, and he immediately brightened his expression, made him more beautiful looking happy like this.

 

I kissed his hand, and let it go. “Until then, baby, see you,”

 

I got so surprised when I just kissed him, those girls almost screamed. I almost forgot about their existence, that’s why. But we choose to ignore it.

 

He nodded while giggling.

 

“Bye, Hae,”

 

 

Right after that, I left the Fukuura building and head around to Rakooga, while most people around bidding me goodbye either.

 

Gosh, I hope it could be like this, seeing his beauty every single day—

 

 

OMO!

 

GOSH!

 

I forgot!

 

 

I quickly pulled out my phone and started to type something. I can’t believe I just skipping it and he’s not even reminding me all about it?

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: I’m too mesmerized by your beauty; I even forgot to tell you I love you.

 

 

I sighed but smiling after I sent it, remembering how cheesy maybe my line is. But I careless—he’s actually more cheesy than me. Or—yah, I didn’t mind anything much.

 

I just continue walking until I felt my phone vibrate just not a minute since I sent the message.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: I’m too busy to admire my handsome boyfriend, I forgot to remind you either. I love you too

 

 

I unconsciously blushed.

 

He’s getting cheesier than me, I see.

 

I don’t know why I almost squealed like a fangirl when I’m suppose to make him do so. I bet we’re the new cheesy couple, huh.

 

Never mind.

 

He’s really cute.

 

 

About a minute later, I’ve arrived to Rakooga and immediately walked in towards my class at the 3rd floor, while people who I passed greet me.

 

As soon as I arrived to my class and sit on my usual seat, seeing that Minnie and Yesung is not here yet, someone’s coming to my class, made my heart thumped.

 

 

It’s her.

 

 

I choose to took out any book and just read it instead, since I really don’t want to see her face, now or later.

 

I know I’m too much.

 

But… If anyone were me, will they?

 

 

I don’t even want to bother asking her what’s going on between her and my Hyukkie.

 

 

.

 

Just by putting her existence in the sentence that contains Hyukkie in it made my anger grew and grew.

 

If it’s only misunderstanding—it better be.

 

I, to be very honest, want to just slap her in the face, screamed at her face since I know jealousy almost took over me but of course, I know who I am, I won’t do something stupid like that.

 

 

Just let her be.

 

 

What should I do is,

 

Just protect Hyukkie.

 

 

---===---

 

 

I ran to upstairs where the library is, feeling guilty because the lunchtime is only half hour left.

 

But at least, I managed to eat lunch these 3 days with Hyukkie—this is the third, though. I know yesterday—Tuesday—I actually has to see the principal again to talk about the competition I have to attend, but he understand that I have to eat lunch and he told me to talk with him today.

 

And I just finished.

 

I’m at Fukuura right now, and fortunately I’m able to catch my breath to run all the way until now, so that I—

 

 

“WHOA!”

 

I stopped, almost bumped into someone since he just got into the view.

 

 

“S-sorry,” The guy muttered—

 

 

“Hyukkie!”

 

 

Ah, such a coincidence.

 

He raised his brows and walked closer to me, with his hand bringing his lunch bag. “Hae, you just arrived?”

 

“Ah, uh, sorry, baby. My principal—“

 

“No, that’s okay. I’m sorry, I’m late too,” he said, still panting. “I have to finish—aish, never mind that for now, c’mon,” He cut his own sentence and pulled my hand to the library.

 

Awh, he looks too hurry.

 

He must be thinking that I’m here waiting for him.

 

 

I have to inform him with anything, then.

 

“Hae, I brought you fried noodle, see? And since I’m lack of strawberry milk, I brought you a lychee juice instead. You like it?”

 

I nodded and smiled, while sitting beside him.

 

Seriously, he’s a perfect boyfriend ever.

 

 

“Let’s see, this is yours,” he said while putting the fried noodles in front of me along with the juice and putting his in front of him, arrange it so it will be easy for us to eat.

 

“Baby,”

 

I called out.

 

Why is he always that serious when try to feed me with his cooking?

 

I want to kiss him…

 

 

“Mmm?” He pulled out a fork as he hummed, while I’m waiting for him to see to my direction.

 

 

As soon as he turned his head because I didn’t reply him anything, I immediately capture his lips with mine, while one of my hands already cupped his cheek.

 

He gasped.

 

I parted my lips, so does him, and let out tongue ravishing each other’s lips just like usual.

 

 

I swear I never get enough of this delicious feeling.

 

“Mmmh…”

 

He clutched to my shirt as I keep kissing him, but soon after he lack of air, he smack my chest lightly. “Our time is not that long! We have to eat, pabo,” he pouted.

 

Really cute.

 

 

With that, we started eating and god, he’s getting better at cooking, I swear. I really hope to marry him soon so that he could cook to me every single time.

 

Aish—what am I thinking… We’re not even graduated yet.

 

 

“Hae, the music festival is next week’s Friday, right?” He asked while eating his noodles.

 

I nodded. “There are several artists that are going to perform. Have you read the event’s schedule, baby?” I asked and replied by his denial.

 

“No, I haven’t,” he pouted. “Kibum and the other said that they could manage it themselves since I had so many assignments back then,”

 

“It’s okay, baby, I’m not participated in managing it either, it’s Kyu,”

 

 

“Well, just let them be, then,” He shrugged, sipping his juice. “Anyway, Hae,”

 

I glance at him.

 

“We’re skipping our first monthsary,”

 

 

Wait—OH !

 

I forgot about that.

 

It’s supposed to be 10 days ago.

 

“Ah, baby—“

 

“No, I forgot it too, we’re so busy,” he said and smiled. “Why don’t we eat somewhere?” he asked and immediately blushed after that.

 

Wait.

 

So…

 

It’s a date?

 

 

Gosh!!!

 

My baby becomes brave enough to ask me for a date.

 

 

Seriously, he changed so much since the first time we’re together.

 

“Okay, when will it be?” I asked back, made him looked up as he thinking.

 

 

“How about this weekend? At Saturday?”

 

Oh, sounds great.

 

I could even search for perfect places for us to eat together. Maybe I could reserve a romantic dinner with him? Gosh, I got so excited by thinking only that.

 

“Okay then, baby,” I agreed.

 

 

Ah, remembering those times I just remember a thing.

 

I can’t believe it’s only been a month.

 

It feels so long already.

 

 

And all thanks to Hyukkie.

 

My cute boyfriend, who he’s so different already compare to the first day we’re together. Back then, he’ll get extremely shy just by giving me a slight peck. But then now, I can’t imagine how intimate our kiss.

 

 

Suddenly, I remembered Heechul hyung’s words when we’re haven’t gone to school—the thing that we’re sleeping together but not… Doing…

 

 

AISH!

 

ERT!

 

B-but…

 

I wonder what does he thinks about it…?

 

Gosh, I really am ert.

 

Even okay, I admit, once in a while I actually imagine him—YAH LEE ING DONGHAE! Gosh.

 

 

Just stop it.

 

 

“Hae?”

 

I gasped. “Y-yeah, baby?”

 

He raised his brows in confusion. “Are you okay?”

 

“Of… Of course,”

 

 

.

 

 

SHUT UP!

 

 

I messed my hair, frustrated. Gosh, I know. I’m a man, too. I can get sometimes, like, ugh, aroused or something but… Imagining my own boyfriend is just…

 

Too much for me.

 

Suddenly, Hyukkie already a few inch in front of me, made me gasped even louder.

 

“Hae? What’s wrong?”

 

He cupped my face with his cold hand, and I swear, that lips—that plump lips, I could just pushed my lips towards it and kissing him like there’s no tomorrow. Like there’s no even a room.

 

My blood rushed like hell.

 

 

I keep staring at those lips until I realize Hyukkie caught me doing so, because right then, he leaned closer to lock our lips together, thinking I just want to kiss him.

 

But God.

That’s so wrong.

 

I shouldn’t kiss him while my mind is so messed up like this, with my blood rushing so damn fast I could barely thinking straight. Because once I touch him, there’s no way I could has any reason to not touching him more.

 

There’s no way I ruin my baby’s innocence.

 

 

But… Gosh.

 

I couldn’t freaking control myself.

 

 

I quickly his lower lip, made him gasp and immediately respond to the heated kiss, the not innocent version of our kiss since, you know, this condition of mine that can’t think straight when every man is in my condition.

 

“Mm—ahh, Hae,”

 

Hyukkie laid his hand on my chest while the other hand rounded on my neck, pulling me closer. Ah, he’s enjoying the kiss.

 

But gosh—if we continue, I don’t know what the hell we are going to do.

 

 

And YES, I’m a ert.

 

I keep kissing his lips and roamed his hot cavern, battling my tongue with mine until we’re lack of air, but we’re parting for only a millisecond, I swear, since the needy kiss is drowning us so damn deep.

 

This is freaking addicting.

 

Unconsciously, I already pushed him slowly so he could lay down on the couch as he keep gripping on my shirt and sometime roaming my chest, made me going crazy.

 

I trailed my fingers, roaming his body as I stared at him.

 

I swear I might stare at him lustfully.

 

 

Lustfully.

 

 

His face already gone red, after we parted the kiss and panted hard, but we didn’t say anything and instead, I leaned closer to his neck and as usual, I kissed it possessively while again—I don’t freaking know what’s possessed me—ing his uniform top.

 

 

Oh, .

 

Someone, stop me.

 

 

“H-Haee…”

 

My beautiful boyfriend whined below me, staring at me with that ing stare that make me shivered, while he—purposely, I bet—biting his bottom lip that made me mine before I could do something more.

 

 

I kissed his shoulder.

 

“Why, sweetie?” I whispered on his ear, slowly his shoulder that, gosh, contains his sweet scent that’s so heavenly.

 

He whimpers, and panted, and I swear to shisus he’s so hot, too hot for me to even stop.

 

 

“A-ah, tickles,”

 

He murmurs, while I his neck and feeling his hands gripping on my hair tightly, and his heavy breath become more obvious.

 

I ing swear I couldn’t hold it any longer.

 

He arouses me.

 

 

 

I started to lower down the kiss, to his chest, and opened his uniform’s button even more so that more of his skin will be revealed, and he gasped every time I touched his sensitive skin with my fingers.

 

So beautiful.

 

I kissed his chest for a second gently.

 

 

Gosh.

 

The feeling is so undeniably heavenl—

 

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

 

!

 

 

Both of us gasped in shock and I quickly gained back my consciousness, while grabbing my ing annoying phone as it revealed the name of my classmate—Minnie.

 

“Hel—“

 

“Hae, where are you? The class is about to start! You won’t skip it, right?”

 

 

I sighed and hang up without even replying him, feeling disturbed and annoyed since he just ruined my, uh, intimate moment with my Hyukkie.

 

But—that’s a good thing, though.

 

I already said that I wouldn’t ruin my baby’s innocence, so…

 

 

I glance at my baby who’s now sat beside me, cheeks blushing red so cutely while staring down.

 

Great, I think I’ve ruined his innocence a bit.

 

 

“I… I’ve to go back,” I said, and leaned closer.

 

He nodded shyly.

 

 

What the hell am I doing just now?

 

It’s just too intimate.

 

Besides, we’re at school.

 

 

“J-just go now, Hae,” He murmurs, almost whispering weakly. Maybe he just hasn’t regained his consciousness back, so do I.

 

It’s just too cute, seeing him in this state.

 

“We’ll continue it later, then,” I said, smirking, decide to a bit that made him widened his eyes to me and slapped my arm.

 

 

“You ert!!”

 

I laughed hard, immediately stood up before he could slap me even more but leaned closer to whisper some words at him.

 

 

“You like it,”

 

 

 

I felt another slap.

 

“Y-Yah!!! Go away!”

 

 

 

---===---

 

 

 

Fr: Teukie Hyung

Mssg: Hae, how’s it going? Are u fine now?

 

                                     

I smiled, reading the message from Leeteuk hyung that I just replied by saying that I’m okay and everything went well.

 

He’s really caring at me.

 

Even he knew Hyukkie is here to take care of me, he still sometimes message me or even call me to check my condition, since he knew that I only covered about month ago.

 

 

Yeah, everything seems so slow.

 

It’s only been a month.

 

 

Of course he still thinks that something wrong with me.

 

But I swear, I’m totally fine now, I could do anything and I remember every little bit of my life correctly, and I’m not even have any nightmares anymore—even, ah, yes.

 

 

That nightmare.

 

 

I never got any nightmare anymore until Hyukkie made me super jealous, but I bet it’s okay, I didn’t feel that way anymore since I know Hyukkie loves me very much and I trust him with my life, he won’t do something like what I thought he did.

 

“Hyung, are you going?”

 

I heard Kyu’s voice that I bet he just saw me tidying up my things since today, is Friday. And I’m going to check to the restaurant I’ve been reserved for my date with Hyukkie tomorrow.

 

“Yes, we don’t have any discussion left, right?” I asked and he shook his head. “You just look hurry, hyung. Where are you going?”

 

I chuckled. “I’ll have date tomorrow, I’m just going to check the restaurant,”

 

He raised his brows and nodded understand. “How romantic,”

 

“It’s not enough, actually. Since he’s my life,” I said, “You should do it with Minnie too,” I added while chuckling, and left him towards the parking lot where I park my car.

 

 

Yeah, he’s my life.

 

What should I give him tomorrow?

 

I haven’t think of any since I worked hard searching for the suit restaurant and totally forgot.

 

 

Is flower enough?

 

 

Should I just ask him?

 

 

Ah, today I’m not going home with him since he said he has a club activities and I just said that I have something to do since I don’t want to spoiled by saying that I’m checking the restaurant.

 

I just missed time like this.

 

 

We never had an actual date.

 

Where should we go before the dinner?

 

Theme park?

 

 

Let him choose.

 

I want to go anywhere as long as I’m with him, and he’s happy.

 

 

Seriously, I can’t wait for tomorrow.

 

 

---===---

 

 

 

“OMO!”

 

 

I heard my beautiful boyfriend squealed after I showed him the scenery for our dinner tonight.

 

It’s our last stop date—after, yeah, we went to theme park this whole day—, the restaurant I’ve been booked for today since today is special—not today, actually. This day represent our monthsary that we’re still busy that day.

 

 

“Likes it?” I whispered to his ear, back hugging him since he’s facing the whole town scenery that looks so beautiful—he’s more beautiful, though—and there’s only us there.

 

He turned. “Are you kidding? Of course I like it! And… How did you find this restaurant?” He looks around. “It looks expensive, Hae,”

 

“Nah, stop thinking about it, this is a date and I am the one who treat you,” I said and jog to the chair, pulling it for him. “Have a seat, princess,”

 

 

He blushed and sits down to the chair, before I went to my seat and sit in front of him. Not long from that, a waiter appears and offered us the menu.

 

 

Right after we finished ordering the food, he looked at the scenery once again and took a deep breath.

 

“It looks so beautiful, Hae,”

 

“Yeah,” I replied. “You’re beautiful,”

 

He widened his eyes. “Not me!”

 

 

“Of course you,”

 

He bit his lower lip, blushing while pointing at the whole town below us. “I mean, look, Hae, the scenery looks so beautiful from this place,”

 

“Nah, I can’t see it,”

 

He pouted. “You’re the one who brings me here! You have to see it,”

 

 

I shook my head once again. “I already said I can’t,” I replied.

 

“I can only see you,”

 

 

His eyes widened.

 

 

“S-stop being so cheesy,” He muttered, crossing his arms in front of his chest. “I might fly with your words and not coming back to earth,”

 

 

“Huh?” I raised my brows. “That’s what angels do, right?”

 

 

“…Haeee!”

 

“Ahahaha, I got it, baby,”

 

 

I chuckled seeing his embarrassed expression as he now just keep silent with those redness still formed on his cheeks.

 

My cutie.

 

I keep admiring his beauty until our food coming, and we eat the food peacefully while sometimes I said something that made him blushed even more, since I really love that expression of his.

 

“Hae, I almost forgot to tell you,” He said as he munched his steak.

 

I raised my brows.

 

“Shindong hyung and my parents will be coming here at Monday, since they have business here!” He said happily.

 

Oh.

 

That’s good to hear.

 

He barely meets his parents, and I bet he missed his hyung a lot too.

 

“That’s good news, Hyukkie,”

 

 

Suddenly, a waiter come when we’re still eating our meal, having a bucket of flowers in her hand as she walked towards Hyukkie.

 

“Lee… Hyukjae? This is for you,”

 

I smiled.

 

Hyukkie raised his brows and gasped. “W-what? From who?”

 

“From…” She read the small paper attached on it. “The person who loves you very much,” She said and smiling, handing the bucket to his hands.

 

 

His eyes sparkled. “T-thank you,” he said, and the waiter nodded as she bowed to excuse herself.

 

“H-Hae!” his face gone red again.

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

I only pretended to keep eating because the one who gives the flower is definitely me, I tell the waiter to give it to Hyukkie when he’s eating his dinner.

 

“Is this… for me?”

 

“Why are you asking me?”

 

“Pabo! You’re giving this to me, right?”

 

 

I just keep eating my meal until he shows his cute pout, made me chuckled.

 

“Yeah, baby, it’s me,”

 

He blushed even more. “T-thank you,”

 

 

I raised my brows. “Only that?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“What do I have in return?”

 

 

He glance at me. “What do you mean?”

 

“You won’t kiss your boyfriend?”

 

 

“Y-yah!” he yelled. “We’re in public, pabo. Besides—“

 

He suddenly goes silent while he examined the flower.

 

 

“What is it, baby?”

 

“T-this...?” He let out a box from the bucket of flower that actually hidden inside.

 

Ah, he found it.

 

“Open it,” I smiled.

 

 

He opened the small box and gasped. “W-what is this?”

 

“It’s a fish necklace,” I chuckled. “I gave you that to remind you of me, and to point it out that you belongs to this fishy in front of you,”

 

He blushed hard, and examining the necklace.

 

“It’s… It’s so cute,”

 

“Yeah, just like you. You want to wear it?” I asked, about to readying myself to stood up and helped him put the necklace round his neck.

 

“Hell of course!” He pouted.

 

 

I just laugh by his cute expression, and go to his back to kiss his nape, before put the necklace on his.

 

“T-thank you, Hae,”

 

 

“Anything for my love,” I said and go back to my seat.

 

 

 

 

And by anything, I mean it.

 

 

 

---===---

 

 

“Good morning, Donghae sunbaenim,” I walked pass Kris and he bowed at me. I nodded at him while smiled.

 

I actually have to get myself closer to him, though.

 

We’ve decided that he’s going to be the next Rox’s member, along with his friend Kai, because they can communicate with the others well and are talented in their own expertise.

 

 

“Ah, Hae!” Minnie waved at me from the corner of cafeteria soon as I arrived there, with Wookie and Yesung beside him.

 

“Where’s Kyu?” I asked, but he just shrugged.

 

“He has some assignments,”

 

 

Yesung suddenly shook his head. “That’s why I told him to not late for school,”

 

 

What the hell does that suppose to mean?

 

“Shut up, Yesung,” Minnie snorted. “You’re the one who suppose to say that to yourself,”

 

“But I’m not doing wrong!” Yesung argued, with weird expression.

 

 

“You’re not, you’re just late,”

 

 

“But—“

 

“Sungie, Minnie hyung is right,” Wookie said to him, made him gasped. “I thought so. No one loves me,”

 

What the heck?

 

I choose to ignore him. “Will there something we’ll do after school?” I asked Minnie who quickly glance at me.

 

“Ah, I don’t know, maybe yes,”

 

“I see,”

 

I have to know when exactly I will finish school, so that Hyukkie won’t expect me to fetch him sooner, if he has to do something, I could just wait. I just don’t want to make him waiting for me.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate indicating that there’s someone who call me.

 

Wait.

 

Who is this?

 

 

There’s no caller name, which means I don’t know who it was.

 

Or maybe I missed someone’s number?

 

 

I decided to answer it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“…”

 

I crossed my brows. “Someone’s there?”

 

 

Peep!

 

The line’s off.

 

 

Who the hell is it?

 

 

“Who is it, hyung?” Wookie asked me, before I replied him with a shook of my head, still crossing my brows in confusion. “Maybe it’s just a wrong call,”

 

“Anyway, when is your competition with Kyu and the other one, Hae?” Minnie asked.

 

What competit—oh, that freaking competition.

 

I’m actually getting sick of attending such a brain competition but, yeah, I’m actually glad I could bring up Rakooga High School’s name most of the time so it’s not really a big deal.

 

It’s just I’m a bit tired of it.

 

 

“Maybe in 2 weeks,” I shrugged, try to remember principal’s words about the competition. He said that he already considering someone to join the group beside Kyu, and me so we’d get along with the competition well. It’s just he hasn’t told me who it will be.

 

Never mind that, though.

 

I don’t really care.

 

 

---===---

 

 

“So, hyung, I already announced the whole school about Rox’s members needed. I said that we need 2 more, is that okay?” Kyu asked me who’s currently lying down on the couch lazily.

 

“Ah, that’s fine. Will there anyone interested?”

 

“You won’t ask,” he said. “There will be so much. From my class, it’s already about 20 peoples about to join,”

 

 

I groaned. “It won’t be easy,” I murmured, and lay the back of my hand on my eyes, resting it a bit after a long day.

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Anyway, where’s Siwon hyung?” I heard Wookie’s voice.

 

Oh, right, him.

 

I haven’t see him too today.

 

“He’s going to accompany his father again for the business,” Minnie’s sound appears now, replying Wookie’s question.

 

 

Wow… He surely busy.

 

Anyway, I won’t be going home with Hyukkie today since his parents and Shindong hyung will be coming, so he has to come home quickly. I bet he really missed them.

 

But suddenly, my phone vibrates.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: Hae, finished?

 

 

I sat up.

Is Hyukkie planning to go home with me?

 

 

I quickly pressed call since I have to hurry if he is.

 

 

“Hae?”

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

“Are you finished?”

 

I blinked. “Are you waiting for me?”

 

“Well… I thought we could go home together, you know… I kind of lonely walking alone,”

 

 

Aish.

 

I have to hurry.

 

Such a pabo.

 

I thought he has gone home already.

 

“Wait, Hyukkie, I’m going now,”

 

I said and hurriedly rushed towards outside, gesturing to everyone that I’m going which Kyu immediately stared at me lazily but nodded.

 

 

I ran and soon, I arrive to Fukuura’s front gate and welcomed by the view of my beautiful boyfriend who’s currently waiting for me.

 

“Baby!” I panted. “I thought you already left,”

 

He pouted. “I do said that I’ll home early, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t want to go home with you,”

 

“Yeah, I should’ve thought so,” I chuckled, grabbing his hand. “Let’s go,”

 

 

Ah, none of us bringing our car, so that means we have to walk when I know he’s hurry to see his parents.

 

But—hey, he seems to enjoy it.

 

 

Aish, my adorable boyfriend.

 

 

Sometimes he’s too spoiled but sometimes too cute.

 

Sometimes he just becomes cheesy, or if we had fight—gosh, he’s scary.

 

 

Well—

 

I love any part of him.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, baby, take care,”

 

My handsome boyfriend, Hae, kissed my forehead before left, right after we’ve arrived in front of my house, which it turns out my parents already inside, because I saw another car in the garage.

 

 

“Bye, Hae!” I waved at him before opening the gate, but something caught my attention.

 

 

I think Hae’s father or maybe Yuka has a guest.

 

I never saw that purple car before…

 

The purple car is parked right in front of Hae’s house, and I bet Hae’s wondering too who is it, but—aish! It’s not my problem. I have to see my hyung and parents now!

 

 

Quickly, I went inside the house and opened the front door which is not locked.

 

“I’m home!”

 

 

“Ah, he’s home,” I immediately heard a familiar voice—which I know it’s my hyung, Shindong hyung, and it comes from the living room.

 

 

AH!

 

“Omma! Appa! Hyung!”

 

 

---===---

 

 

“So, how’s your life now, son?” Appa asked me as we’re now eating on a restaurant for dinner together.

 

Aish, it’s been month since the last time I eat with appa, but I already missed him. That time, Hae’s still sleeping so I kind of sad knowing that he accepted my relationship but with Hae’s current condition.

 

But now, I guess it’s not a big deal anymore.

 

“Fine, dad,” I said, smiling as I munched my meal.

 

“How’s your boyfriend?” Suddenly, omma asked out of sudden, while giggling.

 

“E-eh? He’s… He’s fine,”

 

“Shindong told me that he already woke up but with his memory loss, is he fine?”

 

 

Eh?

Isn’t Shindong hyung told her too that he’s already remembered?

 

 

“Ah, he already remember things, in fact, he’s already become so healthy now,” I said, feeling happy by the fact Hae is not sick anymore.

 

My parents nodded understand. “That’s good to hear,”

 

“Oh, honey, we’re going to stay for a week, okay? Just in case you didn’t know. And your brother is going to accompany us, plus, he’s going to talk to you about your university,”

 

 

I frowned by my omma’s first sentence.

 

A week?

 

“I thought you’d stay for a long time?” I murmured, unconsciously pouted.

 

Omma smiled, “Sorry, Hyuk ah, but you’re mature now, right?”

 

 

I just silent.

 

It’s okay, then.

I have Hae with me, I won’t be lonely.

 

 

Anyway, what’s he doing?

 

I hope he had a nice meal for dinner today.

 

 

“If he has time, let’s invite your boyfriend to dinner instead, Hyukjae,” my dad suddenly sounded, made me gasped.

 

Shindong hyung laughed. “Yah, Hyuk, what’s so surprising about that?”

 

 

“No, it’s just…”

 

I just felt uneasy.

 

I know Hae’s a good guy, but I don’t know if appa will likes him or something.

 

I hope he will.

 

“I’ll inform him, then,” I said.

 

“Aigoo! You’re really cute when we’re talking about your boyfriend,” omma said, pinching my cheek.

 

 

Aish.

Really?

 

Maybe, I blushed too much when thinking about him.

 

What can I do?

 

 

He’s too addictive and I’m just too lucky.

 

 

 

---===----

 

 

 

“Bye bye, darling!”

 

I bid goodbye to my parents while stepping out of the car. They just fetch me to school since they about to go to the same direction this morning.

 

Ah, how I missed them so.

 

 

I’m really happy they has their time for me and even if I know they’re so damn busy, they still try to make me feel loved by my parents which I couldn’t ask for more.

 

 

I happily entered the school, feeling such a good mood—I know, even if I didn’t go to school with Hae today, I just feel happy because of my parents, and I knew Hae understands it.

 

I pulled out my phone as I walked towards my class, currently typing a message towards my handsome, understanding boyfriend.

 

 

To: Hae

Mssg: Morning, Hae~!

 

 

I arrived to my class when my phone vibrates.

 

Fr: Hae

Mssg: Morning baby ^^

 

 

Awh, I suddenly missed him.

 

The last whole week, we spent by doing so much lovey dovey acts which made everyone more certain about our relationship—if it’s not clear enough—and I’m surely really, really happy because of happiness that doesn’t stop coming.

 

Hae’s really caring.

 

I bet it’s caring more than usual, right after our fight last week.

 

I’m so happy.

 

 

I swear.

 

 

Hae is not the luckiest man as the doctor once told me.

 

I.

 

 

I am the luckiest.

 

 

 

---===---

 

 

 

“Hey, everyone!” I stepped inside the library, seeing almost all of the Fox already gathered, since Kibum said we’re going to discuss something about school’s events and to chats because we barely see each other these times.

 

“Hi, hyung!” Key waved at me, followed by Jonghyun, Kibum and Xiah.

 

Oh, Onew’s not here yet.

 

 

I quickly take a seat on the doubled couch, just beside Minho and Taemin.

 

Eh?

 

Why’s Minho crossing his brows like that?

 

 

“Hey, Minho ah,” I tapped his shoulder. “What’s wrong? Something’s happened?”

 

He just stared at me before shook his head in doubt.

 

“Taemin ah?” I asked his lover, Taemin, but his respond is the same like Minho. They’re just silence. I tried to ask everyone but they just shrugged.

 

Aish, let them be.

 

Maybe they just had some quarrels.

 

 

“So, I’m going to discuss about this,” Kibum gave me a documents about such events and stuffs.

 

 

We’re discussing it for about 5 minutes.

 

That’s when I felt thirsty.

 

 

“Well, I’m going to bought a strawberry milk, wait here, okay?” I said before I left to the cafeteria, because of sudden crave of strawberry milk.

 

I haven’t drunk it since yesterday.

 

 

Soon as I got my milk, I hurriedly got back to the library. But when I about to entered inside, something held me.

 

 

“Yeah, I know, there’s so many girls in my class who likes Hae hyung,”

 

 

I stunned.

 

 

Hae… hyung?

 

 

Is it Hae, my Hae they’re talking about?

 

It has to be.

 

Who else?

 

 

I decided to just eavesdropping at them.

 

 

Who’s saying just now?

 

“Is that even true, Minho ah?”

 

Xiah’s voice.

 

 

What’s even true?

 

What are they talking about?

 

 

“Y-yeah, It’s true. I saw the photo with my own eyes,”

 

 

What…

 

What freaking photo?

 

 

I felt my blood rushed so hard, I couldn’t even breathe normally.

 

I’m so uneasy.

 

 

I don’t know why.

 

 

I just felt that they’re hiding this from me on purpose.

 

Is it something bad?

 

 

“Why even Hae hyung did that?”

 

I heard Jonghyun’s voice, but soon after he said that name again, I can’t hold myself to go inside, made most of them gasped.

 

“Ah, hyung, you’re early,” Kibum said, as if there’s nothing happened. All of them.

 

 

I gritted my teeth.

 

Maybe it’s not that bad.

 

Maybe…

 

 

“W-what photo are you talking about?”

 

 

I can’t help.

 

 

I’m too curious.

 

Have I told you that I’m obsessed with my boyfriend?

 

 

I want to know every little thing related to him.

 

I just can’t help.

 

 

“E-eh…”

 

I glance at Minho and found out that he’s more uneasy than before. He avoided my stare, so does Taemin.

 

That’s when I thought something’s wrong.

 

“Please, tell me? If it’s not important, just tell me,”

 

I said, feeling the need to beg.

 

 

“Hyung, it’s nothing serious,” Taemin slowly replied. “Just—“

 

“No, let me know,” I whined.

 

 

I’m being possessive over my boyfriend.

 

I hope they knew.

 

 

Maybe I’m just too much.

 

But I hope they knew.

 

 

 

“Minho yah, tell him,” Xiah said, made me sighed because Xiah is going to help me to know.

 

 

Minho just looking more uneasy, but then he breathe a deep sharp breath.

 

“I saw the photo of Hae hyung last night,”

 

 

What?

 

“Hae… Last…?”

 

Last night?

 

Where did he go last night, anyway?

 

 

I don’t understand.

 

“What’s with that?”

 

 

“He’s with Yoona, Hyuk ah,” I heard Xiah’s.

 

 

 

“In the beach. Two of them,”

 

 

 

 

I froze.

 

 

 

“W-what?”

 

I couldn’t process what’s just I hear.

 

 

Yoona?

 

Hae with Yoona?

 

Yoona who?

 

 

Alone?

 

Beach?

 

 

 

Two of them?

 

 

I felt dizzy out of sudden, until I almost fall—but thank god Jonghyun caught me quickly, since I’m really close to him.

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

 

No.

 

“I… Of course,”

 

 

I’m feeling uneasy.

 

 

What does that mean?

 

 

They are all looking at me worriedly right after I sat down, but I just stared at Minho with a small chuckle. “Maybe it’s a wrong person,”

 

“N-no,” Minho shook his head. “Unfortunately, It’s close enough to see that it’s the real… Hae hyung,”

 

 

I feel something stabbed my chest.

 

 

 

“Hae? Are you already sleep? What are you doing?”

 

‘I’m about to, baby, I’m just thinking about you,’

 

“Don’t be so cheesy!” I chuckled. “What are you doing when I’m having dinner with my parents?”

 

‘Still thinking about you…’

 

“Really? Aren’t you doing anything?”

 

‘Nope, baby, just eat Yuka’s dinner then think about you until now,’

 

 

F-.

 

 

I remembered our conversation last night on the phone.

 

He’s not even mentioning that he’s going out.

 

Should I just believe what Minho said?

 

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

 

“Y-yoona…”

 

I gasped.

 

Yoona?

 

 

Siwon’s Yoona?

 

“Is that Yoona—“

 

“Yoona is Siwon hyung’s cousin, hyung,” Kibum answered before I could even say anything. “He’s at my grade, a Fukuura’s student too,”

 

 

What…

 

What’s with that?

 

I know I shouldn’t…

 

 

But…

 

I laughed. “I still, won’t believe it,”

 

“But—“

 

“Stop it, he’ll tell me sooner or later. I’m his boyfriend,” I smack his head playfully, “Don’t forget that,”

 

Yeah.

 

 

Don’t forget that, myself.

 

 

 

---===---

 

 

“Hi, baby,” I heard that calming voice as I felt my forehead being kissed by someone I really, really love the most.

 

 

“H-Hi,”

 

I lowered my head.

 

I don’t know.

 

Hae’s acting really normally; like that photo didn’t even exist.

 

Now I really doubt the photo is not true.

 

It may be just a false one.

 

 

But…

 

 

ARGH!

 

Are you doubting your own boyfriend, Lee Hyukjae!

 

You’re really mean.

 

 

Hae loves you with all his might.

 

And he trusts you, too.

 

 

You have to trust him.

 

 

He grabbed my hand and took it to tangled my fingers with his, so that I could feel his warmth even only from his hand, that before we walked together towards our home.

 

But still—that thing still bothering my mind a lot.

 

Like a lot.

 

I struggled to just forget it, since I know Hae will tell me if maybe he really going. Hae will definitely told me that he’s going with Siwon’s freaking cousin that I bet they know each other longer than me.

 

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

My heart breaks.

 

 

I know I’m not suppose to think about this at the moment, but—

 

Baby, what’s wrong?”

 

 

I glance at my boyfriend. His stare—gosh, it’s full of love and care, and much much love, and love, love, and concern.

 

How could I doubting him?

 

 

“N-Nothing,” I whispered, still in doubt.

 

Still.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

I’m never sure, Hae.

 

I’m never sure about this.

 

 

 

Suddenly, I don’t freaking know why, I stopped my feet. He stared at me in confusion. “Hyukkie?”

 

 

“Hae, I’m bored,”

 

“Huh?”

 

I looked down. “Let’s go somewhere,”

 

His grip to my hand tightened. “Where do you want to go?”

 

 

“I don’t know… Beach?”

 

 

He raised his brows, but I didn’t see his expression is just got caught or something. He casually nodded and said, “You want to go there? Okay, let’s catch a taxi,”

 

I stunned.

 

 

Maybe Minho DID wrong.

 

Hae loves me, he really does.

 

 

After our trip with taxi, it turns out that the beach is not too quiet. There are many people there, I don’t even know why.

 

But… That’s fine, though.

 

 

I just…

 

I just need to be with Hae.

 

 

“Look, the beach,” Hae murmured beside me. “Do you want to wait until sunsets?”

 

I just nodded, feeling uneasy, still because of that nonsense Minho just told me.

 

 

I never ing know that only by those rumor I’ll gone so badly uneasy—I never know I will. This is made me crazy, I know.

 

“Let’s just sit here,” Hae spread a sheet that I don’t know he has one on the sand, and sat there comfortably. The place is not too near with so many people, so maybe we could do some affection—aish, don’t ever think about that.

 

“Come here, baby,”

 

I felt warm on my chest.

 

Now, I’m sure.

I’m a hundred percent sure.

 

Minho is wrong.

 

That photo isn’t Hae.

 

 

He’s mistaken by someone else.

 

 

“Ah!”

 

I gasped.

 

Suddenly, Hae stood up.

 

 

Eh?

 

 

“Baby, wait here, okay? Just have a seat here, I’ll come back quickly. I’m just going to bring us some snack,”

 

 

I blinked.

 

Why so sudden?

 

 

After he hurriedly left, I just sit there, thinking about nothing since I am so confused with his act earlier.

 

Am I still sure?

 

HELL OF COURSE!

 

Stupid Hyukkie.

 

 

I breathed deeply; feeling relaxed and decided to walked around a bit to calming down my currently uneasy mind.

 

Seriously, beach makes you calm.

 

 

I walked and walked, passing people. I know Hae may just search for me, but I have my phone in my hand, so if it’s vibrates, I won’t missed it.

 

 

Well, seriously, maybe people just come for the sunset.

 

Today is Monday, though.

 

 

Maybe it’s a coincidence the beach is kind of not that quiet this day.

 

It’s not that it’s full.

 

I still could feel relax by the wind.

 

 

Hmmm…

 

I can’t wait to meet Hae and hug him while feeling these breezes.

 

It would be perfect.

 

 

It would be—

 

 

 

Hae?

 

 

I caught a figure who’s talking to someone. He looks like Hae—in fact, he is Hae, he’s wearing Rakooga uniform.

 

It is Hae.

 

And who’s he talking to—

 

A girl?

 

I felt something stab my chest.

 

 

I went closer to see, but the more I see, the blurrier my sight will be.

 

 

It’s…

 

 

I’m ing certain.

 

It’s Siwon’s cousin.

 

The restaurant owner.

 

 

Yoona.

 

 

Yoona, Victoria’s friend if I’m not wrong.

 

Yoona.

 

 

I bit my lower lip, as I felt numb.

 

 

Hae cupped her cheek.

 

 

He freaking did it.

 

I see it clearly.

 

 

Now.

 

 

Oh, baby.

 

What are you doing?

 

 

 

 

I’m just about to trust you.

 

 

 

 

 

===========================================================================

[a/n]: *bows* T^T *bows again* I'm really sorry for not updating all those months...

I hope there is still someone who willing to read this story...

 

I'll continue this, don't worry.... UHUHU *cries in the corner* I'm a fail author ever...

I'm sorry!!