Today is What??

Our Love Story...

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

It’s getting late now, and Rox, except Yesung, were at the hospital, all drowned in their thoughts as they nervously stared at the figure that’s lying on the bed.

 

“W-will he wake up, Kyu?” Sungmin asked Kyuhyun worriedly, as the younger one his back. “He will, I know he will,”

 

Leeteuk who’s there too, held Kangin’s hand tightly as he stared at a machine that’s showing how frequent the figure’s heart is beating.

 

After this afternoon Ryeowook found it, he tells the doctor what’s going on and the doctor said that it’s a good sign that he would wake up.

That’s why almost all of the Rox gathered in the room to wait for Donghae, in case he would open his eyes.

 

They’ve waited for hours, and it’s almost midnight already.

Kangin stared at his fiancé. “Jungsoo yah, how about we come back here tomorrow, after school?” he said, holding the latter’s shoulder gently.

 

Leeteuk bit his lower lip. He knew they have to go home because they got school to attend the next day. But of course it’s so hard for him to let Donghae go when the moment like this.

“But who’s going to look after Hae?”

 

 

“I will,” Sungmin suddenly said, making everyone stared at him with brows raised. “Are you sure, Minnie ah?” Kangin asked and the latter nodded.

 

“I’ll skip school tomorrow,”

 

Kyuhyun frowned. “But…”

 

“Not you, Kyu. Only me. I know you have to do something at Rakooga tomorrow. You have to go home too now,” Sungmin said to his boyfriend.

 

“What? No, I won’t leave you alone,” Kyuhyun refused.

 

Sungmin caressed Kyuhyun’s cheek and smiled. “I’m with Hae here, Kyu. Don’t worry,”

 

Kyuhyun wants to insist, but Sungmin held his words by putting his finger on his lips, making him unable to speak until he finally sighed.

“Okay,” he said finally. “If anything happens, just call me, anytime. Okay? I’ll visit you early after school,” and Sungmin nodded happily.

 

“Let’s we all go home everyone,” Leeteuk said to the others, as the others nodded and start to stood up.

 

“Night, Sungmin ah,” Siwon bid goodbye to Sungmin and minute later, they already disappear from his sight after the closes of the door.

Sungmin sighed, as he stared at Donghae. The latter still lying with eyes closed, like nothing happened. But Sungmin was sure something was going to happen with Donghae. It’s too long, the wait they’ve already been through. Especially for Hyukjae.

 

Feeling exhausted, he once again checked on Donghae and sat beside him and by that, he drove off to sleep.

 

 

 

---Next Morning

 

 

Sungmin feels the sun already give him a little warmth between the coldness of the room’s temperature.

 

“mmm…” he hummed then yawning, remembering the long night he has been through waiting for Donghae, as he rubbed his eyes.

It’s not that good, his sleeping position, which makes him feel uncomfortable with his neck and back as he stared at the table clock while grabbing the plastic bottle of mineral water and gulped it empty.

 

 

8:15 AM.

 

“Awh, it’s still early,” he murmured, then turned to the lying figure in front of him.

 

 

Sitting, to be exact.

 

 

 

The bottle dropped.

 

His eyes widened in surprised, his body’s stiffened and his jaw hanged opened for seconds long.

 

 

 

“H-Hae!?”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I jolted up sitting on my bed as I panted hard.

 

 

Not that dream again.

 

Why I keep dreaming, wherever I am?

 

 

This time, I dreamt about Hae again.

 

And he’s dying.

 

Will it come true?

 

I feel tears start flowing through my cheek, making me unconsciously sobbed and realizing that I already crying hard in the next second.

 

I tried to shed my tears and remember about Shindong hyung, who’s already work hard to make me smile and laugh again, and he succeed. So I should be happy in front of him and not remembering about Hae unless I won’t get my smile back.

 

This is frustrating.

 

I walked towards the kitchen, about to grab any drink to calm me down when I suddenly found Shindong hyung sitting on the couch, staring somewhere.

 

“Hyung?” I called him.

 

He seems shocked with my presence. I wonder, what makes him like this?

 

 

“Ah, Hyuk ah. Aren’t you sleeping?”

 

I nodded. “I was, but I woke up,” I said, not mentioning the bad dream part because I know it will only make him worried.

“I see,” He said.

 

 

Hey, something is wrong.

 

Hours ago he seems really happy after we ate dinner together. But now… It seems like he’s confused and worried about something, I can tell.

 

 

But what is it?

 

“Hyung?” I called him again, make him glance at me. “Are you okay?”

He raised his brows. “Ah? Eh… I’m okay,” he said, looks confused.

 

“What is it, Hyuk ah?”

 

I shook my head and smiled a little. “Nothing,”

 

 

Maybe he doesn’t want to tell me now. Or maybe it’s not that important for me to know. He always like that, so… It’s better for me to not that curious.

 

“If you done, just go to sleep now, you must be tired,” he said and I nodded, leaving him.

 

 

Anyway, something’s weird.

 

Even since I stepped my feet here, Shindong hyung never, even once, ask something related to Hae. I know, he doesn’t want me to think about Hae too much but, what’s wrong with asking about him even once?

 

Maybe he’s not really care?

But that’s impossible.

 

 

---Next Day

 

I’m eating lunch with my mom and dad now at a restaurant since they’re not that busy, when suddenly Shindong hyung called me.

 

 

“What is it, hyung?”

“I just want to inform you, Hyuk ah, tomorrow you’ll go home at night, because the plane ticket for the early morning one is already sold out,”

 

I blinked. So that means I have to wait until night?

 

 

Aish.

 

It’s not that I don’t want to be here, but… to be honest, I already missed Hae so much and I want to see his face again, even only his sleeping face.

 

“Hyuk ah?”

 

I gasped. “O-oh, okay… what time?”

 

“At 10.25 PM… is that okay?”

 

omo, it’s so late.

But I have no more choice left, right? It’s the earliest.

 

“Okay, hyung,” I said, since I don’t know what else to reply him.

 

After I hung up the phone, I heard my dad asked.

 

“So, how’s Korea?”

 

I raised my brows. “Um, fine, dad,”

 

He then nodded awkwardly. Okay, I’m not that close to my dad, not my mom either. But I can become really awkward when it comes to me and my dad.

 

“How is your boyfriend, dear?”

 

I choked.

 

“w-what?”

 

Okay. We just met since I got myself here and then my mom suddenly asked the question about this? I don’t even think I’ve tell them about this!

 

“Your dad is really mad when he knows that you’re interested in the same gender,” my mom said as my heart’s beating damn hard. “But your brother, Dongie, he explained with all his heart to us then finally your dad is accepting the truth!” she squealed and I can heard my dad sighed.

 

 

What the…?

 

“Shindong hyung tells you?”

 

“Of course, he’s always honest,” my mom said, smiling. “and your dad said that he talked to your boyfriend once. You know what? Your dad said he can trust your boyfriend!”

 

I can’t believe what I’ve just heard.

 

Dad accepts my relationship with Hae?

 

 

That’s sounds impossible.

“So, how’s he, dear?” my mom’s suddenly asked again, snapping me from my thought when finally I thought about what she asked.

 

 

I don’t know what to said. “He’s… fine,” I replied the standard reply.

 

“Shindong said he’s in coma for 8 months, is that fine?” my dad quickly responded to my sentence, which makes me gasped.

 

Is it 8 months already?

 

 

I just lowered my head. “I don’t know, appa,”

 

 

My dad sighed. As he sighing, I felt afraid took over me so quickly. I’m afraid just after he accepts my relationship with Hae, he will ask me to move on because I stop my school just because of Hae.

 

 

“You seems loving him so much,” he said again.

 

I blinked. “O…Of course,”

 

As hearing my reply, he nodded understandingly.

 

 

Eh? Isn’t he wants to stop me for loving him?

 

“I hope he can recover soon,” he said, and then he ate his last bite.

 

 

Omo.

 

Why he can be this kind?

 

 

I guess I couldn’t ask anything more.

Only…

 

I just want Hae to wake up so I can bring Hae to eat with my appa.

 

So appa will know how wonderful Hae is.

 

 

 

Aish.

 

How are you doing there, baby?

 

I really missed you.

 

 

 

 

---2 Days Later

 

 

I woke up as I felt happy feeling owned me once I got my consciousness.

 

 

I will go back today.

 

YAY!

 

That means I can see Hae again once I got there.

 

I really can’t wait.

 

I glance at the clock on the nightstand. Ah, 12 PM? That means I have less than 10 hours to spend here. What should I do then?

 

Should I walk around?

 

But I don’t really know this place yet…

What if I got lost?

 

Maybe I’ll think of that after breakfast.

 

 

I walked out of my room and found that the whole house is empty. It looks like empty because it’s damn quiet here.

 

Where the hell is everybody?

 

Usually there’re maids offering breakfast for me, or even wake me up if Shindong hyung wants me to go with him.

 

But today? I woke up like I am in my house in Korea, found no one in the house. The difference is, this is mansion.

 

It’s kind of creepy knowing this mansion is empty.

 

But really, is this mansion really empty?

“Anyone home?” I called out, trying to get attention from anyone inside house.

 

 

Hmm, never mind.

 

I can call Shindong hyung after eat.

 

I walked towards the dining room, and found there’s nothing on the table.

 

Aish!

 

If they go, why they didn’t at least prepare breakfast—okay, lunch—for me

Okay, then. I can make lunch for myself—

 

 

 

What the hell is that sound?

 

 

I heard something on the backyard, where the swimming pool is.

 

Wait, wait.

 

I’m alone here, right?

 

So what sound is it?

 

I froze for awhile, then walked towards the door to the outside pool. My heart is beating so fast right now. Is it thieves? Aish, what if I’m not strong enough to fight them?

 

“Anyone there?” I called.

 

No response.

 

Damned.

 

What the hell I should do?

 

Check it, stupid.

Why are you being a coward now?

 

I inhaled deeply as suddenly there’s another sound caught my ear, making me jumped.

 

Haish!

 

 

I harshly stepped towards the door.

 

“Who the hell—“

 

 

 

“SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

 

 

 

…What?

 

 

I blinked several times.

 

In front of me, there’s Xiah, Kibum, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, Taemin, Onew—which that means all of the Fox is here.

 

There’s Shindong hyung too.

 

 

And as I stare behind them, the foods are all outside round the pool neatly.

 

“Xiah?” That’s the only thing I could say. “What the hell is this about and why are you he—“

 

 

Xiah chuckled. “Happy birthday, pabo,”

 

 

My eyes widened.

 

Birthday?

 

OMO!!!

 

Today is my birthday and I TOTALLY forgot about it???

 

I laughed, “oh my, I really forgot,”

 

“That’s a good thing then so we can surprise you like this, hyung,” Minho said smiling, then leaned closer to hug me.

I hugged him back. “Thanks, everyone,” I said and stared at Shindong hyung who’s winking at me. “Happy birthday, Hyuk ah,”

 

Awh, I feel so touched.

They are all came here just to celebrate my birthday?

 

 

“Don’t just stunned like that, hyung, and don’t cry! C’mon, eat your lunch,” Jonghyun said, smiling as they all dragged me to the pool.

 

“W-wait!”

 

 

Second later, I’ve already being pushed to the pool and of course, wet.

 

“Yah!!” I yelled and they are all laughing like hell.

 

Aish, those punks!

 

“You don’t have to bath anymore, Hyuk ah~” Xiah said teasingly as he kept on laughing his off.

I splashed pool’s water towards them, trying to make them wet like me but they’ve ran away. “Aish! Don’t run away!” I squealed and then get off from the pool to run with them.

 

I guess I can kill time until the time I got to see Hae.

 

 

 

---6 hours later

 

 

 

I stepped inside living room, just finished bathing.

 

“Are you all full already?” I asked Fox who’s sitting nicely on the couch, watching tv.

 

We just got home from having fun at theme park, and of course I’m having so much fun I couldn’t even realize that it’s 4 hours left to my departure.

 

“We’re full hyung, thanks,” Taemin answered.

 

 

“Hyuk ah, where’s your phone? Can I borrow it?” Shindong hyung suddenly asked me, make me raised my brows.

 

“My phone?”

 

He nodded.

 

“It’s in my room, wait, I’ll get it,” I said, then I walked towards my room. After grabbing my phone, I went back to the living room and I’m so shocked to see who’s sitting there beside Fox.

 

 

I frowned.

 

“Leeteuk hyung?” I asked as I recognize their faces one by one.

 

It’s 9 of Rox, so that means, everyone is coming.

 

What the hell?

 

“Why are you guys here? Aren’t you supposed to take care of Hae?” I asked, as I felt insecure. So Hae is with no one there?

 

What if something happened to him?

And why all of Rox wasting their time to only come and celebrate my birthday?

 

 

“Eunhyuk ah,”

 

I heard Minnie’s voice.

 

“Happy birthday,”

 

I sighed.

 

“Thank you,”

 

 

I can’t stop my mind to not thinking about Hae.

 

This is not funny.

 

“Don’t worry, Eunhyuk ah,”

 

I glance at Leeteuk hyung. How could I not worry when my lover is alone far away ther? I just feels like I want to go back right now and accompany him.

 

 

“We have present for you,” Minnie said, then stood up to hand me an envelope. “Here,”

I accepted the envelope but the front of it is not written ‘to Eunhyuk’ or something, but another sentence.

 

 

The present is at the backyard.’

 

 

I sighed.

 

What is it again, now?

 

I can’t admit that I kind of disturbed, because I know my mind is only attached to Hae right now. I glance at Minnie but he just smiled a little and nodded.

 

What is the present anyway?

 

I walked towards the backyard while opening the envelope which is containing a piece of letter paper inside.

 

Hmm…

It only written birthday wishes inside—

 

 

Oops!

 

I almost tripped by a wheel.

 

A what?

 

I glance at what make me almost tripped.

 

A wheel chair?

Whose wheelchair is this?

 

I turned back.

 

 

And I swear my jaw dropped instantly.

 

This is a dream.

 

This.

Is.

A.

Dream.

 

 

“H….Hae?”

I dropped the letter and ran towards him. He’s sitting on a chair, staring at me with his warm eyes.

 

 

 

IT’S REALLY HAE.

 

 

“Hae!!!”

 

 

I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. I ran towards him and hugged him as soon as I approached him. yeah, it’s really him. this scent, this warmth. it’s really Hae.

 

 

But…

 

Why didn’t he hug me back?

 

 

“H-Hae?” I asked while sobbing because of happiness.

 

Hae just blinked at me.

 

 

What?

 

 

What is…

 

 

“H-hae, are you okay?”

 

He didn’t replying, just staring at my eyes.

 

Oh my god…

 

Something is wrong.

 

 

I-Is his voice disappear?

 

I cupped his face. “H-Hae, can you hear me? Did you lose your voice?”

 

He still didn’t answered.

For god’s sake, he’s really Hae and he’s in front of me right now!

 

 

What is…

 

What…

 

 

I bit my lower lip. Turned back as I stared at the letter.

 

I haven’t read it full, maybe there’s an explanation.

After I grabbed at the letter, I read it carefully and I know my tears already overflowing by the time I finished reading.

 

 

He woke up 2 days ago, and never say anything and respond anything ever since.

He’s healthy, the doctors said.

 

 

But they said, Hae has lost his memories.’

 

 

 

Lost his memories.

 

 

Lost his memories.

 

Lost.

 

 

Lost…

 

 

This is bull.

 

 

I turned at Hae furiously as I felt my sight already blurred with my tears. But I know, I swear I can see his slight worry on his expression.

 

“H-hae… Are you really not r-remember me?” I asked with my already hoarse voice.

 

He bit his lower lip, but he’s emotionless.

 

 

Why?

 

Why, God?

 

8 months I waited and waited, and waited, and waited!! Why this could happened!???

 

 

I kneeled down as I felt my knees already weak.

 

“H-Hae… I know you’re okay… j-just please answer me anything… E-even you’re didn’t remember me, that’s… that’s okay…. I just want…” I sobbed hard. “I just want to hear your voice…”

 

I got no response.

He still stiff like a statue.

 

 

“H-Hae…”

 

But he didn’t refuse me when I touched him… Why is he behaving like this? Why he never stopped to torture me?

 

 

Hae, why…

 

 

I held my breath.

 

His expression shows that he really didn't remember anything about me.


Why this is so hard...?
 

I have to keep talking unless these tears won’t stop.

 

“Hae…” I cupped his face, and he stared at my blurry eyes. “I am… I-I’m Lee Hyukjae…”

 

“You are Lee D-Donghae,” I said, remembering he’s not even knowing himself.

 

I felt this suffocating feelings never end.

 

“I-I’ll help you… r-remembering things, okay…?” I tried to shed my tears so I could stare at his face clearly.

 

I really miss this face.

 

 

I don’t know if I should be happy or sad.

 

 

I really don’t know.

 

 

“H-Hae…” I called him, and he blinked. “D-do you remember… Our first meeting?”

 

 

I chuckled, remembering how bastard I am when I just moved in to Fukuura. “I-If it’s not because of me asking you, f-for a battle… then we won’t… I… I won’t… be loving you like this,” I said.

 

 

“A…And… do you remember… When you said you…” I felt a tear fell down.

 

“You love m-me…?”

 

 

 

He still stiff like hell. 


Damn it.

 

 

“I… I said I will t-think about that… But in fact…” I palmed my mouth. “I really, really love you since the start, H-hae…”

 

I caressed his cheek gently.

 

 

“R-remember how hard you try to make me love you, Hae…?” I sobbed again.

 

Why the hell I recall those memories…

 

 

“I always… Always reject you… But you…” I glance at his warm gaze. “You never give up…”

 

 

 

“Until you got me…”

 

 

Please, stop me from talking.

 

“And I love you this much…”

 

 

My tears fell down again, and again.

 

“Y-you.. you always brought me… Strawberry m-milk… almost… everyday…”

 

Stop it, Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

“You always… C-call me ‘baby’… E-even I said I don’t love you…”

 

“You… you never stop telling how much… You love me…”

 

 

For heaven’s sake.

 

Stop…

 

 

“And… r-remember what did you ask me to be your… g-girlfriend?”

 

I sobbed hard as I know what am I going to say even I couldn’t even stop it myself.

“M-Maybe, now… You didn’t have interest w-with me anymore… B-but… I’ll always….” I palmed my face, sat helplessly on the floor.

 

 

“Love you…”

 

 

After seconds of sobbing hard and unable to talk, I then dare to say again.

 

“H-Hae…”

 

I swallowed hard. “I…I’ve read those letter you put on your flowers,”

 

I glance at him and he’s now narrowing his eyes. I gave him a little smile because finally I know he’s processing what he heard. “It’s… The flowers are… B-beautiful,” I said. “I… Like it,”

 

“Oh!” I remember something, then I got up again with my knee so I’m now facing him as I cupped his face. “R-remember our… I don’t know, you.. But… O-Our… first k-kiss?”

 

I chuckled. “I d-don’t even say I love you that time…”

 

I can’t hold my tears more.

 

 

It’s suffocating much.

 

“And do you… remember when—“ I choked on my tears. Damn, why I’m crying so much?

 

“W-when Kyu and the others… set us up…”

I smiled even I’ve letting out liters of tears.

 

“D-do you know… how happy I am actually… when…  Y-you know my true feelings?”

 

I shed my tears for the countless time already.

 

“A-and I haven’t even told you t-that… until that acc-uh…” I hate saying that word. “Accident…”

 

I already drowned with my own world, recalling those sinful memories which it’s really a sweet memory to recall if the moment is not like this. I couldn’t even stare at Hae’s face because I’m sure those tears will never be stop. I just caressing his cheek with my right hand as my left hand always shed these tears.

 

“N-now… let me tell you… o-okay?”

 

Or I shouldn’t…?

 

 

He’s already in front of you, monkey.

 

Just tell him.

 

 

“H-Hae… I….”

 

 

 

Please say a word… anything, Hae… Anything…

 

Even a ‘ off’ word…

 

Even a ‘who are you’…

 

 

Even if you will just curse me or something…

 

 

 

Please….

 

 

 

“I L-Love you… Hae,” I sobbed hard, lowering down my head.

 

 

Please say anything…

 

 

Should I recall those memories again?

 

I shed my tears slowly.

 

“Hae… M-maybe you’ve forget this… But…”

 

“I still remember… when I said… Y-you treat me like a princess…” I sobbed. Why suddenly I remember this one…

 

“Remember w-what you said?”

 

 

I chuckled. Hae’s really sweet, even he’s a servant.

 

How if he’s becoming my boyfriend?

 

I will be full with happiness.

 

Aish,

 

Stop dreaming.

 

I smiled, even it’s really bitter right now to smile, I try to smile and continue my words.

 

“Y-You said…"

Tears fall down again.

 

Damned!

 

Just stop crying so you can help Hae recall those memories, can you!?

 

I swallowed hard and try to continue my sentence.

“H-Hae… You sai—“

 

 

Suddenly, I felt something on my lips.

 

 

I… Didn’t see it, I’m closing my eyes.

 

 

B-but…

 

T-this sensation is…

 

Please say that this is—

 

Suddenly, it pulled off from my lips and makes me dare to open my eyes.

 

 

It’s Hae.

 

 

He leaned closer to my ear, cupping my face with one hand.

 

Then, I heard a whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

“I said you really are, Hyukkie,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

===================================================================

[a/n] : now where are those people who want to kill me??? XD

 

Love you guys~~

 

 

 

Sheyro90: kyaaa! Don't haunt me! T_T he's woke up now, happy? XD

LollZipopZo: yeah... Finally Hae woke up now~ kkk sorry about nightmare, I'll try to not do it again heheh

Crilleray: awww sorry for making you sad like that... You really hate me that bad? D: I make him wake up this chapter.... I hope you happy T^T lolll I love you too!

Nininguyen50: kkk yeah~ and finally Hae's woke up! ^^ I'm updating fast right?

Ciriak: kyaa! Hello! ^^ thanks for reading... I hope you like my story... *hugs back*

Hyura_90: awww... I know, I love you too ^^ kkk what will you say now? XD 

Naui_Hae: yeah thank god you're in your good mood so you won't cry kkk hmmm that day will come... And sorry to make you shocked with the nightmare lol XD OH! Finally someone recognising abit the Kyu Chul's moment~ kkk *hugsback* love you! I hope those tears won't fall this time....

Kikiiovesmusic10: I'm updating fast onnie~ sorry for these angsty chappies kkk just trust your heart with me it'll be fine! *smirk* XD no worries... I'm updating faster kkk oh and sorry for the cliffy~ at least here's the update now ^^

Lonely37: kyaa I miss you too XD I'm sorry, those suffers will end soon~ and anyway, Hae's woke up already XD

SJ15Lover28: I'm sorry... I'll end those tears soon~ kkk XD I'm updating soon now... You too take care! ^^

Shizah: yeah....seriously, 7 months. 8 months now kkk but he's woke up rite? ;) so don't act stupid by cut yourself!!~ and no, look, Hae's not die rite? He woke up. Kkk XD happy now? And stop hugging my legs~ hug me instead kkk *hugs*

Eunhaelovers: patience, dear ^^ I'm sorry I always made you cry... You can smack me XD kkk and no need to beg, I've woke him up already ^^

Uuleunhaecloudy: kkk mian~ you're really do spamming lol~~ he's woke up now, you happy onnie? XD 

superELFmaps: I've woke him!! XD happy? Lol~ thanks for the wait~ I'm updating fast kkk and sorry about the cliffy~~

suju_lover1234: I'm sorry I make you suffer more :( good thing you always hope kkk and yeah, it won't happen. ^^ hae is wake up now see? Don't cry!

1icehoneysam4: I woke him up...see? XD and I'm updating fast now~ ohohoho I hope you happy~ and yeah, you're wrong ~~~ XDXD

Koala_bear: awwww~ *Pats* don't cry.... I know it's really sick, I know... Kkk I've woke Hae up now, are you feeling better? ^^*hugsback*  anyway, no I'm not pressuring myself~ it's okay! XD sorry about the dream... Your feeling somehow not really correct... Lol~ XD oh.... About the blog... I don't have one D: you have it? I love you too dear!!! ^^

Salad92: omo... Sorry for make you always cry! I wake him up now... Do you feel better? ^^ I update quick anyway...

23panching: don't tell me the tissue didn't work this time.... Lol~ I'm warning for the wrong chapter XD anyway, Hae's woke up!!! XD

DredhezRei: yeah, 8 months now... Anyway, I've woke him up!!! ^^ yayyyy! Even his memories..... XD but at least it's not the critical condition right... And somehow the ending is happy! Kkk~ thanks onnie for keep commenting even I know you're busy ~~ *hugs*

Ucant-stop-lovingme: lol~ stop begging and don't cry anymore... Hae's woke up! ^^ happy chapter will come~~ I love you too!! Kkk I'm sorry for being so evil lol *pinch ur cheek*

Haebaragi: Hyukkie didn't come home yet but Hae come to him kkk XD 

AmySuju: yeah he's woke up~ XD I'm updating fast anyway... Do you like it? ^^

starsnjoy: aww sorry to make you surprised! kkk but good thing it's only dream right? XD he's woke up anyway~

Yumi_96: I'm updating fast~~ awh, do you feel touched? XD That means I'm succeed to write those lol~~ and yeah, I agree with you...

angelkpopluver: I bet you already read it~ kkk XD okay I'm updating faster now... And sorry for being evil...happy now? XD don't do horrible things to my story! Even in your mind. Lol 

onlyforhae: he lost it... But you've read the ending, right? ;) I wonder if you get happy with this...

haehyuk4vr: lol sorry for the cliffy~ I'm updating fast now~ 

luphae8692: yes onnie he's woke up now like you want ^^ and I think I don't need to answer your question right? Kkk~

Melooo: kyaaaa hello new reader!!! *hugs* do you like my story? ^^ sorry to make you feel heartbroken... Your feeling is somehow right~ hahaha... I love you! 

_eunhee89: I've write this chapter earlier, sorry... But I hope this chap make you happy ^^ of course Hae's not dead...