omo!

Our Love Story...

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I ran.

 

I don’t know how long is it already, I just ran.

 

Ran into a building that my beloved ones lying beautifully there.

 

 

I felt droplets of rain pouring down, make my cheeks wet, my clothes, then my whole body now’s soaked wet.

 

I ran faster when finally, I’ve arrived.

 

 

I don’t like this building.

 

It’s dark, lonely, filled by unhealthy people and where some people passed away.

 

The only one thing that I love in this building is,

 

 

I have my lover inside.

 

 

I opened the door as still panting because of running, shivered a bit because of the rain that’s already wet my clothes but yet I still smiled because a handsome figure was still there, lying on that bed.

 

My handsome Hae.

 

 

I quickly get changed and make myself comfortable with wearing shirt—that exactly I wore when the day we’re not so knowing each other, the day when I got bruise all over my body because my y ex girlfriend and Hae took me to his house—that it’s Hae’s shirt.

 

After I got my confidence back, I sat on the couch, resting my eyes for awhile when I felt an urge to see the handsome face near me.

 

 

I smiled as I stared at Hae.

 

 

He’s still this handsome.

 

Feeling want to touch his face, I stood up from the couch and sat on the chair just beside his bed, caressing his cold cheek slowly and smile never fade from my—

 

 

 

 

“Hae?”

 

 

 

I tried to held my hand, making sure my hand is cold because that’s what I feel when I touch Hae’s cheek.

 

But no,

 

My hand is undeniably warm.

 

 

I felt my blood rushing as my heartbeat becomes really fast.

 

 

Hae never be this cold.

 

Is it the air conditioner?

 

 

I felt my body stiffened, and my brain seems stop working, because I really don’t know what to do.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt the door banging opened revealing nurses and doctor, exactly the time I stared at cardiogram on the other side of Hae’s bed.

 

There’s only a straight horizontal line.

 

And then everything becomes so blurry.

 

This can’t be true.

 

 

Another second later, I was being dragged out of the room as the doctor and those nurses rushed to do something to Hae.

 

No…

 

 

I want to be beside him.

But no matter how hard I struggle, I still can’t get myself free and ran to Hae.

I just want to be with him.

 

I only…

 

A tear began to flow from my eyes, followed by another drops and it become overflowing uncontrollably and make me weak instantly.

Fear crept into my mind, slowly owned me.

 

W-what just happened?

 

I...

 

I can’t think, I can’t even dare to open my eyes. Just what I know is my cheeks are all wet because of my tears.

H-Hae’s not dead right?

 

I just went out for a while.

 

He’s not dead.

 

 

Hae’s not dead!

 

He’s not—

 

Someone tapped my shoulder.

 

I opened my eyes, as my eyes still blurry because of my overflowing tears. It made me hard to figure the face but one thing I know is, he’s the doctor.

 

 

He’s the doctor.

 

 

“Um, we’re really sorry, but...”

 

My eyes widened.

 

I felt my chest getting stabbed which it makes me hurt a lot instantly.

 

 

I felt like dying.

 

liars.

 

I shook my head repeatedly not wanting to listen to the doctor’s words, but it keeps echoing in my mind.

 

If this is a joke, it’s definitely not funny at all.

 

Those voices that told me to calm down, try to stop me crying has been so blurry I couldn’t even realize what they said. Then, what I know a second later is I’ve already ran through towards Hae’s room.

 

They must’ve been lying.

 

 

At least, that’s what I hope.

 

I stare at the lying figure there, who’s looks like he’s sleeping calmly. Like usual, just like usual.

 

Nothing’s happened with him, right?

 

 

I stepped closer and closer, until my hand’s able to caressing his cheek like what’ve I did before. It must be all settled, and the doctor has brought him back, right?

 

But why Hae’s still cold?

 

 

I bit my lip, trying to suppress those tears that’s once again want to flowing from my eyes. Those suffocating feeling already came back as I stared at the cardiogram once again.

 

It must be broken.

 

 

“H-hae… No…”

 

I sense someone behind me as I turned back and I found the doctor that first time I met, when the day Hae got the accident.

 

 

“He’s in peace, Hyukjae ssi,”

 

 

“We’re sorry we’re late,”

 

 

“He’s heart already stopped since you’re away,”

 

No…

 

 

“There’s nothing we can do,”

 

 

N-No…

 

 

“He’s dead,”

 

 

NO!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

“NO!”

 

 

I panted.

 

It’s morning already.

 

I’m dreaming.

 

God.

I’m dreaming.

 

 

I stared at the figure in front of me and suddenly my mind goes to panic once again, my heartbeats are becoming fast again even before I could calm myself.

Hae’s still lying there of course, but I’m afraid this will exactly like my dream.

 

I touched his cheek.

 

Warm.

Even warmer than my hand.

 

I stare at the cardiogram.

It’s shows frequent heartbeat.

 

Great…

 

I sighed once again and throws myself on the couch, wiping my sweats even though the temperature of the room can make me froze.

I bit my lower lip, trying to not burst out in tears remembering that dream as I walked to Hae, searching for his warmth while embracing him.

 

You’re torturing me, Hae.

This usual nightmare.

 

 

You’re torturing me.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

NO ONE POV

 

 

---A week later

 

 

Another morning came.

A warm sunlight has waking a figure that’s sleeping uncomfortably on a chair which he doesn’t even care anymore if that’s making his neck hurts.

 

He glance at the table clock just near him and it revealing 7:04 in the morning.

He sighed, stretched his stiff body for awhile as he stare at the sleeping figure in front of him, the figure that he has protected with all his life, then he smiled.

 

“morning, Hae,”

 

It’s the very first thing he’ll always say everytime he woke up.

 

He stepped inside the bathroom, take a quick shower and put on his school uniform because right now he’s in the middle of last exam which is he has to attend it.

 

“Hae, wish me luck for today, okay? Lend me your genius brain for awhile,” he murmured as he smiled remembering how smart the guy in front of him right now.

 

The figure just giving him silent response as if he just sleeping and will wake up a minute later.

Hyukjae sat on the couch, re read those math stuffs that Xiah has gave it to him, while do a little exercise on his book. Sometimes, he peeked on the lying figure that close to him and smiled.

 

“Why you have to be so handsome day by day?” He asked even he know he’ll receive no answer.

 

After re read those math stuffs, he stood up again and leaning closer to Donghae, caressing his cheek and glancing once again to his watch which now revealing 8:14 in the morning.

 

 

“I’ll be back, Hae,”

 

 

 

---

 

 

“Hyuk ah!” Xiah called him right after he saw Hyukjae came out from his class.

Hyukjae turned to him. “Hey,”

“Ah! tomorrow will over, right, the exam? How’s today?” Xiah asked, which makes Hyukjae smiled widely.

“of course I can, I want to be smart,”

 

Xiah raised his brows, “yah, you already smart,”

 

“I know… I just want to be smarter so I can teach Hae once he woke up,”

 

Hearing that, Xiah frowned and goes silent. Sympathy took over him but then he feels bad for his friend that can never move on even now it’s almost 8 months since that accident.

 

Hae still hasn’t wake up.

 

Everyone already give up on him. They still wait for Donghae to wake up, but they still want to move on their life. And it seems Hyukjae still hasn’t move on with his life and keep being beside Donghae until he wakes up which nobody knows when.

 

Suddenly, a phone rang.

Hyukjae’s phone.

 

“Yoboseyo?” he asked, with smiled curved on his face. He can smile normally now, he can talk cheerfully in front of his friends and rarely crying again because his friends know it’s useless to remind him about moving on.

 

“yes, Shindong hyung?”

 

It’s his older brother, Shindong calling him.

His brother is now fully recovered from his illness, which he already recovered since about 4 months ago. Hyukjae is happy—at least he wants to be happy and relieve but of course Donghae always distracting his mind which makes Hyukjae keep having nightmares these whole months.

 

“Ah, I’m fine, how about you, hyung? Planning to go home?”

 

He now sat beside Xiah, at the corridor which there’s still many students walking around. Xiah just stared at him, while sometimes his eyes were on his phone, texting with his boyfriend Yoochun.

 

“I’m—I’m at school, hyung,” Hyukjae continues. “What!?”

 

Xiah stared at him.

Hyukjae’s face is shocked, panicked is on his expression as he bit his lower lip. “N-no, tell dad I don’t want it,”

 

Xiah frowned. Something is definitely happened, he thinks.

“No, please,” he said, and without even wait for the latter to reply, he already hung up the phone, making Xiah surprised.

 

“What happened, Hyuk?”

 

Hyukjae just silent, eyes uneasily searching for nothing in nowhere as he frowned.

 

“Hyuk?” Xiah touched his shoulder and Hyukjae flinched. “W-what?”

 

 

Xiah sighed. “What happened?”

Not replying, Hyukjae just stared at Xiah helplessly for few seconds thenstood up. “Nothing, I’m going home now okay?” Hyukjae said.

 

But Xiah, being a bit of a stubborn guy he is, suddenly held Hyukjae’s wrist tightly, stopping him from going anywhere.

 

“Tell me first,”

 

Hyukjae sighed in defeat.

 

“Shindong hyung called,” he said, tried to sound casually normal like there’s nothing happened but it’s so clear on his expression that he’s worried about something.

 

 

Xiah titled his head, “I know, then?”

“My dad ask him to ask me,”

“Ask what?” By this second, Xiah knew Hyukjae just starting to wasting their time. “Just tell me the whole story,”

 

Hyukjae stared at him. “What story?”

 

“Aish!”

 

“Okay. Don’t be mad...” Hyukjae lowered his head, “You know, Shindong hyung’s concerned about my condition,” he said as he sighing softly.

 

“Everyone is,” Xiah murmured.

 

“What’s wrong with accompanying my boyfriend!?” Hyukjae snapped out suddenly, with eyes already teary, making Xiah panicked.

Hyukjae already sobbed a little when Xiah patted his back. “Y-yah, I’m sorry... There’s nothing wrong with that, really... But—“

 

“I know I’m supposed to move on like you all said! But if you were me, Xiah, will you ever be able to leave whom do you love even a step away?”

Xiah just drowned in silence, listening to Hyukjae. Of course he won’t leave Yoochun if it’s his case.

 

“My dad... He told me to go there,”

 

“What!?”

 

Hyukjae sighed. “No, I’m not moving there of course. Only for a week. But dad said he wants to see me as he brings me to the campus I’ll be schooling,”

 

“You’re going to study in Europe after this?” Xiah asked, and Hyukjae just nodded weakly. “I’ve made promise to my parents years ago,” he said. “I just don’t know it will be like this,”

 

 

“When?”

 

Hyukjae glanced at Xiah. “When what?”

 

“When you’ll be going there, of course,”

 

“No, I refuse to go there,” Hyukjae said casually. “And I’m sure you’ve heard what I said to Shindong hyung before,”

 

 

“But, Hyuk—“

 

Hyukjae’s eyes narrowed. “What? It’s my decision, I won’t leave Hae ever, even just a week,”

By that words, he grab his backpack and leave Xiah who’s just standing there, drowning with his own thought.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I can’t believe this.

 

Why dad has to be—aish!!

 

 

It’s only for a week, Hyuk ah.

 

Yeah I freaking know it’s only for a week but aren’t you guys realise that a week is a very long time!? I’m waiting Hae for what, almost 8 months, but I felt like it’s years already!

 

I sighed heavily as I still walking towards my home.

 

 

Yeah, hospital, it’s already like my second home to me.

Actually Hae’s often moving, because his dad is surely regret of what he has done and trying with all his heart to heal his son.

 

He often moving from hospital to another hospital, just to make sure Hae is okay.

 

But yah, it never works until he stop trying and let me just accompany him instead. And I actually didn’t forgive him yet—like I’ve ever said to him, I won’t forgive him unless he gave me my Hae back—and that means Hae wake up.

 

 

I know he already gave me his super guilty expression everytime he stared at me, I know. But my heart just still can’t.

 

I’m still suffering.

 

All doctors we’ve been through to check on Hae always said the almost similar thing which I never care about it.

I never listen every words they’ve said.

I never cared their words that saying they didn’t know exactly when Hae will woke up. Not just exact time—they even can’t predict it.

I never cared how they said Hae will not wake up, and this coma thingy just actually really near to death, so just wait until the time he will exhaling his last breath.

 

And worst,

 

I never care every time they said IF Hae wakes up, Hae will be wake up forgetting everything, because the accident makes Hae’s head got hit so bad.

 

I never freaking care.

 

While the others, care.

 

 

Maybe that’s why they can move on.

 

 

Or is it the opposite?

 

“Ah, here he comes,” I heard a familiar voice as soon as I stepped inside Hae’s room. I quickly curved a smile.

 

“Hey, long time no see, you guys,” I said towards the crowds inside the room. It’s Rox, without Siwon. Hm, maybe he have something to do because he’s busy now just like a real businessman while he’s just our ages. But I met him more often than other Rox member because Siwon always fetch his boyfriend—Kibum everyday. I met him when I attend school.

 

Yah, except today.

 

“How’s this Eunhyukkie doing?” Sungmin asked as he smiled widely at me then hug me.

 

They were already like a family to me, both Rox and Fox. And of course I feel so happy with that, because I never thought my life could be like this.

 

“I’m fine, Minnie ah,” I replied.

He titled his head. “Really? Your eyes didn’t said so,”

 

Before I could explain more, suddenly I’ve been dragged out of the room with Kangin hyung and Heechul hyung, followed by the others.

 

“OKAY! we’ll made you feel better now~ let’s go!!” Heechul hyung squealed, still grabbing my left arm.

 

I blinked, “W-wait, go where?”

Kangin hyung, who’s on the right side of me, sighed while keep walking. “Aish, just follow us and have fun,”

 

I sighed. “Of course I’ll follow you, you’re dragging me like this,” I said, then prefer to shut up and just go wherever they want to take me.

My heart remembered the usual nightmare.

 

 

Ugh, stop it, Hyuk.

You need rest a bit.

 

And I’m sorry, Hae.

 

 

I’ll be back.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

“tada!!”

 

Heechul exclaimed as he dragged Hyukjae along the restaurant, showing the dishes, many delicious meals on the big table.

And no one is inside the restaurant except them.

 

“W-what’s this, hyung?”

 

“Um, gift? Anyway, it’s from Leeteuk, Kangin, me and Hannie. We’re happy after graduating, so we decided to treat you this lunch!”

 

Hyukjae blinked. “And where’s everybody?”

 

“Everybody who? We reserved this whole restaurant~” Heechul said as he grinned widely. “I’m nice, eh?”

 

 

“Nice, your ,” Kyuhyun suddenly murmured out of nowhere. “You took the most little part in this,”

“YAH! DON’T DREAM TO EAT ANY PIECE OF THIS MEAL YOU EVILMANIAC!” Heechul blurted angrily.

“Who said I want to?”

 

“And why are you here?!”

 

“I just want to give company,”

 

Heechul snorted. “Those lame excuse and you call yourself clever!??”

 

“At least I’m not like you,” Kyuhyun replied, with a smirk in the corner of his lips.

 

“WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NOT LIKE ME!?”

 

“You’re not even close to the word smart,”

 

“You little—“

 

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

And the whole room goes silent because of Leeteuk’s voice. “You both, shut up. Don’t you see Hyukjae’s frightened there?”

Heechul and Kyuhyun stared at Hyukjae in unison, make Hyukjae gasped.

 

“W-what? I’m not,”

 

“Yeah, you are,” Leeteuk sighed. “just stop it, you two,”

“Neh hyung,”

“Ok,”

 

Leeteuk nodded in satisfy. “Great, now, shall we eat?”

Everyone took a seat around the table and stared at Hyukjae.

 

“Hyuk ah, come on, have a sit. This is for you actually,” Hankyung said to Hyukjae, pointing to the seat beside him.

Hyukjae nodded as he started to sit. “T-thank you, hyung,”

 

“Ah, don’t mention it,” Heechul said, making the others rolled their eyes.

 

Minutes later, they already eat peacefully after do the toast. But then, Heechul suddenly snapped.

 

“YAH! Liars! You said you didn’t eat!!”

Everyone sighed. It’s obviously Kyuhyun, again.

 

Kyuhyun munched his chicken, stared at Heechul lazily. “Who said that?”

 

“You, idiot!”

 

“Who’s idiot?”

 

“CHO KYUHYUN!! YOU WANNA DIE?”

 

“No and I’m just asking,”

 

“How about you stop your eating and shut up?”

 

“Isn’t it you who cannot shut up?”

 

“YA—“

 

 

“YOU BOTH! QUIET!”

 

Of course, it’s Leeteuk who’s cutting their quarrel. “Really, you guys. Can’t you just in peace for a day?” he said as he sighed.

 

“That how they show love to each other,” Yesung suddenly murmured bluntly.

 

“Shut the up,” Heechul snorted as Kyuhyun choked on his own saliva.

 

Yesung just shrugged like he knows everything, and started to drink his juice while shook his head. “So immature,” he muttered, then turned to Ryeowook who’s sitting next to him. “Yookie, feed me those meatballs,”

 

“Immature your ,” Heechul blurted.

 

“Mind your words in restaurant,” Yesung unexpectedly answered.

 

“There’s no one here!!”

 

“But my Yookie might lose his innocence,” He said, reminding that Yesung and Ryewook already together now.

 

“Shut up and I don’t care!”

 

 

As they’re eating, Hyukjae keeps on showing uneasy and uncomfortable expression. It’s like something keep bothering his mind.

“Eunhyuk ah, what’s wrong?” Leeteuk couldn’t help but ask.

 

Hyukjae stared at Leeteuk and curved a bitter smile. “Nothing, hyung,”

 

“Really?”

 

“Tell us if there’s something bothering you,” Kangin said, make Hyukjae lowered his head in silence.

Hyukjae inhaled. “I think... I’ve to go back now,”

 

Everyone stared at each other. “You have another plan, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, feeling curious. But Hyukjae just shook his head and still lowering his head.

 

“No, but... I just want to go back now,”

 

“Why?”

 

“I just... never mind,” Hyukjae said finally, and continue eating. He doesn’t want to look impolite because he’s the reason the restaurant is reserved, right?

 

But Leeteuk sighed. “Are you concerned about Hae?”

 

 

Hyukjae just silence.

 

 

“Amount of love will be felt when it’s separated,” Yesung suddenly muttered again.

 

“Shut the up, Yesung!” Kyuhyun and Heechul snapped and good thing, Yesung choose to go back with his meatballs.

 

 “Hyuk ah,” Sungmin called Hyukjae but Hyukjae just avoiding everyone’s stare. He really concerned about Donghae but that’s not the only reason.

 

“You know, Hae is fine there,” Sungmin said, softly. “It’s been months since the accident are you still afraid to let him go?”

Hyukjae flinched with the words. But he knows he have to stay calm.

“H-he’s definitely not dead,” He said. “Why should I let him go?”

 

Leeteuk sip his lemon tea and sighed. “No, not let him go that way. Of course you still have to take care of him, but at least... stop concerning about him, can you? You’re not leaving him anywhere,”

 

Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “But I... am,”

 

“What?” Everyone chorused surprisedly.

 

“I don’t know...” he murmured, “But my dad wants me to go to Europe. Maybe for a week,”

 

Hyukjae knew he already refuse his brother about what his dad wants. But he knew either that he can’t refuse it for so long—sooner or later he must go there, like what he has promised to his dad that he wants to schooling there after graduate.

 

 

“A week is not that long!” Sungmin said, try to cheered Hyukjae. A week is definitely not that long, it’s short actually, but they knew that for Hyukjae, it can feels like months and they totally understand that.

 

Hyukjae just nodded.

 

“I’m refusing it, but I know it won’t be long,” he muttered.

 

“Why does your dad want you to go, anyway?” Heechul asked as he took a little bite of his steak.

 

Hyukjae drank up his mineral water. “I promised dad to study in a university there, and he wants me to take a look for it. I can’t refuse it to look when I already graduate because... He knew my condition right now,” he said and lowered his head again.

 

“Your condition?”

 

“I don’t know, maybe Shindong hyung tell him that I’m not schooling properly,”

 

Everyone just sighed in unison, don’t know if they should agree or not about it.

 

“So, you’re going right?”

 

Hyukjae not replying. He seems really confused. He doesn’t want to go, but he doesn’t have much choice.

 

“Leave Hae to us, we’ll take care of Hae when you’re gone,” Sungmin said like he knew what’s bothering Hyukjae’s mind.

But Hyukjae, who’s never leave a day without seeing Hae, still hesitating even he already felt relieve with Sungmin’s words.

 

“C’mon, Hyuk ah,” Kangin encouraged him. “Your hyung must be so worried, he want you to have fun a bit in there,”

 

Hyukjae sighed and after a long silence, finally he nodded.

 

 

“Okay,”

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I caressed Hae’s cheek, watching him who’s looks like sleeping since months ago.

 

My handsome sleeping prince.

 

“Hae,” I whispered on his ear, hoping he could hear.

Tomorrow is my departure to Shindong hyung’s place. I finally agree to him after those talks with Rox.

 

I’m glad I meet them.

 

They’re really like my brothers, they cared for me not mentioning that I always hurt their Hae.

 

“Hae, are you dreaming about me?” I asked to him, smiled by seeing his adorable sleeping face.

I chuckled. “You sleep like a baby. Don’t you know you’re getting old now? You’re 18 now Hae,” I said, still stared at the sleeping face.

 

Aw, I still remember how his birthday goes. He’s not even waking up a bit, no matter how I décor his room. It’s just 2 months after his accident and I even bought him a birthday cake in case he’s waking up, you know, like a miracle.

 

But no, he still sleeps peacefully there.

 

Yeah I know I shouldn’t hope too much. But, what else can I do when your lover is lying there for months without even opening his eyes except hoping? Hoping he would at least open his eyes for awhile, making sure that he’s fine or something.

 

And don’t blame me for that.

 

 

Hope is comforting. Right?

 

It allows us to accept fate, however tragic it might be.

 

 

Stop it, Hyuk. What the hell are you saying, tragic?

Hae will wake up.

 

Even I have to wait for my entire life.

 

 

Without hope, I would drown in my sorrow.

 

I won’t be strong like I used to be right now.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Hae,”

 

I know I’m still regretting of what’ve happened.

How Hae became the one who get all these hard life.

 

I’m sorry I rejected you,

 

I know I shouldn’t do that and let us think about that together.

 

I just love you too much.

 

I don’t want to make you suffer.

 

 

But in the end, I am the reason why you’re suffering.

 

 

Maybe what Yesung has said before was right. I realize how I love him when Hae’s already like this, and thinking about that making me regret it more to not being selfish.

How I wish I could be selfish like what I want.

 

Or…

 

Actually I shouldn’t be selfish?

 

That way the engagement will surely be continues without him have to ran away from his father.

 

Wait.

 

The engagement is not going to happen anyway.

 

His father said that he chased Donghae because of he want to say that the engagement is being canceled. The reason is, Victoria actually managed to make her aunt changes her mind.

 

Again, I felt regret took over me.

 

 

And it’s already too late.

 

Stop thinking about that because it never going to end.

 

I stared at Hae once again as I his cheek.

“Take care, baby,” I said without knowing that tears already fell from my eye and I just realize it until it dropped to Hae’s skin.

 

“I’ll miss you so much,”

 

 

Even I already am.

 

 

 

---4 Days Later

 

“Are you having fun, Hyuk ah?” I heard Shindong hyung asked me as I sat on the couch, just got home from looking around town.

 

Yeah, I’m having fun.

Actually, I’m trying to have fun.

 

The earlier days when I just arrived here, I really have no appetite at all because I already miss seeing Hae’s face and those insecure feelings haunting me.

 

But, seeing how hard Shindong hyung’s effort to make me feel better somehow touches me and make me don’t want to disappoint him.

And honestly, I already starting to forget Hae now. I mean, not forget him like that, but I can actually become cheered a bit now here and forget my sorrow.

 

I know I deserve happiness, but I just feel I can’t be happy when Hae is not around. And by seeing Shindong hyung only these days, I felt I can be happier now. Even of course, I still missed Hae. But I can see him again when I got home right?

 

Shindong hyung sat in front of me. We’re now at home which is a big mansion dad has bought for Shindong hyung and me if I already schooling here.

 

“I’m glad you can bring your cheerfulness back,” He said, smiling warmly.

Gosh, I really missed him and it has paid off by being accompanied by him in this whole week.

 

Thank God he’s my brother and my only brother.

 

“Thank you, hyung,” I muttered as I can’t help but say it to him how thankful I am.

But then he raised his brows. “What for?”

 

“Making my cheerfulness back,” I replied. Not totally, but I definitely refreshened a bit here, even of course, again, I still thinking about Hae deep inside my mind.

 

Is he fine there?

I bet he is. Leeteuk hyung and the others will take a good care of him and there’s nothing to worry about. If there’s anything wrong, I’m sure they will tell me immediately because I’ve asked for it.

 

I trusted them with my life.

 

So there’s definitely nothing to worry about.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

I tangled my fingers with Kyu’s as I walked towards Donghae’s room.

Yeah, we’re now at the hospital, about to checked on Hae even I know Ryeowook is there. But of course I want to accompany him since he’s really kind to sleep there this whole night.

 

“Minnie hyung!” He squealed happily after seeing me and Kyu.

 

I smiled at him. “Hi, Ryeowookie. How’s the sleep last night?” I asked.

 

“I’ve a good sleep hyung. But it’s kind of lonely, I wonder how Eunhyuk hyung survived these whole months…” he said.

 

Ah, yes. Eunhyuk is really a strong guy. He managed to bear those loneliness alone when everyone is already not too care with Hae.

 

I feel sorry.

“At least, he’s happy now with Shindong hyung there in Europe. He texted me yesterday saying Eunhyuk hyung has showed his cheerfulness, even a bit,” Kyu said beside me, making all of us smiled.

 

He really deserves happiness.

I stared at the lying figure—Donghae who’s still sleeping soundly. “How’s he?”

 

Ryeowook followed my gaze. “He’s… like usual, nothing changes,”

 

Aish.

 

Hae, why don’t you wake up?

 

“He will wake up, I know it,” Kyu muttered as he stood beside Hae. I just nodded.

 

Eunhyuk will come back in 3 days. I don’t want he shows his permanent sad expression again when he got here. I know he’s a cheerful guy.

 

But what can we do?

 

 

It all depends on Hae.

 

 

“Hoahhm,” I heard Kyu yawned while throwing himself to the sofa.

Awh, I know he must be tired.

 

Hae’s duty as the president is become his duty since he’s the vice but still he doesn’t want to be the president because he knew Hae will wake up soon. And by that, he’s become the president and the vice in one time.

And those exam, too. It’s already making him busier than ever. But I know his scores is near the definition of perfect since he’s really a clever guy.

 

“Oh, Wookie ah, this is for you,” I remembered I bought him an instant ramen to eat since I know he hasn’t eaten yet.

“Ah, thank you, hyung!” he squealed and accepted it.

“Where’s Yesung?” Kyu asked.

 

Uh, did he forget?

 

“He’s going to his grandma’s house right? She’s sick, he said,” I tried to remember him and Ryeowook followed by a nod.

“Oh, yeah, I remember,” he said and then rested his eyes again for awhile.

 

I stood up to give him a blanket, letting him sleep for awhile as he smiled at me. Awh, his smile is so sweet. Okay, even sometimes he’s more smirking than smiling like this. But I still love him.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think we should change the flowers?” Ryewook asked, holding the ramen waiting for them to boil.

I stared at the flowers on the table beside Hae’s bed. Oh, the flowers are still in good condition, but it looks like the flowers have becoming pale.

 

It must be Eunhyuk always not forgetting to change the flowers regularly to make the room keep beautiful and colorful.

I can even feel his love for Hae through the flowers.

 

Hae is very lucky.

 

 

Even everyone is already busy with themselves, there’s still someone who keeps waiting patiently for him every day and take care of him.

 

True love that is really hard to find.

 

“Yeah, I think I should call Heechul hyung to buy some flowers so we can change it by night,” I said.

Heechul hyung will be coming too tonight, and of course with Hankyung hyung. They will be moving to China next month, and they want to spend more time with us.

 

I pulled out my phone as I sat beside Hae, pressing Heechul hyung’s number and put it on my ear waiting for him to answer the call.

Ryeowook still eat his ramen peacefully beside the sleeping Kyu, and yeah, with four of us here with Hae, the room still feels so empty. Poor Eunhyuk.

 

“Yoboseyo? Ah, ne Heechul hyung, it’s Minnie,” I said after I heard his usual voice on the line. “Can you buy us new flowers to be put in Hae’s room? Yeah, it’s up to you,”

 

“okay, what else?”

 

I stopped to thought for a while when suddenly, I heard a sound.

 

I thought it was the sound from Heechul hyung’s place, but Ryeowook suddenly jolted up standing while stared at me with eyes widened.

 

“H-hyung… what’s the sound?” He asked, put the cup of ramen on the table.

 

So… the sound is from this room…?

 

 

“OMO!” before I could react, Ryeowook already exclaimed and ran to the opposite side of me. I can see Kyu’s shifting, about to wake up.

 

“W-what is it?” I asked, really clueless what the sounds are from.

 

He stared at me, and stared back at something on the table beside the bed. “It’s the cardiogram, that’s showing Hae’s hyung heartbeat!”

 

 

“R-really?” I stood up in surprised.

 

The sound is, actually… We always heard the sound, and we doesn’t think it’s weird since it sounds like Hae’s beating normally, but now…

 

 

The sound is become faster.

 

“His..His heartbeat is become faster!!”

 

 

 

Oh my god.

 

 

Will he…?

 

 

 

 

================================================================================

[a/n]: hanging! XD 

sorry... but the chapter is actually too long so I decided to devide it into two...

I'll reply all your comments tommorow ^^

 

idk... maybe the next chapter will be abit teary [@23panching: I do warned XD] but I hope you won't cry!

 

love you guys...

and I still hate hae-wgm thingy.....

 

he's hyuk's only.... T_T