Ask Him

Our Love Story...

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I saw Hae clenched his fist while reading that sinful letter. His expression become furious and it seems like he’s really mad.

 

“H-hae?” I called him really slowly, almost heard like a whisper.

 

He sighed deeply and glance at me.

 

 

“Why you didn’t tell me about this?” he asked me.

 

 

I don’t know why, I really missed his voice when he talked to me.

 

It’s really way different than the way he talked to another people, it’s more soft and charming.

 

 

And I really love it.

 

 

I stared down blushing, even I know he will be confused why I was blushing like hthis and his question earlier is not related to why I blush.

 

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

Aw, his voice is really soft and calming me down.

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

Those are the only words that able to come out from my lips since I was too busy drowning in his voice.

 

 

He sighed and crumpled the paper, making it more shapeless and unclear to read.

 

Oh my god.

 

I just realized he’s mad.

 

 

“a-are you mad?” I asked slowly, feeling afraid with his serious expression.

 

“What do you think? I’m happy?”

 

 

I bit my lower lip. “I…I thought…”

 

 

Aish, I shouldn’t ask such a stupid question. Of course he mad! What he think is only the letter his dad gave to me. And…

 

Wait.

 

 

Wait!!!!!!

 

 

I thought I was the one who keep it since it’s mine???

 

 

Where the hell did he get that?!

 

 

“um,H-hae..”

 

He glance at me, brows still crossed because he’s still high tempered right now and that makes me shivered.

 

“that…that letter… Where did you get that?”

 

He raised his brows.

 

“Xiah gave it to me just now, don’t you know it?”

 

 

I shook my head bluntly as my mind processing his words.

 

 

WHEN DID XIAH—— ????

 

 

Suddenly, I heard him sighing again.

“Whatever. I have to take an action about this,” He said seriously, makes my eyes widened.

 

Oh no.

 

He can’t do anything about this.

 

 

His dad will be mad.

 

 

“But Hae—“

 

 

He glanced at me. “It’s okay, Hyukkie. I’m not afraid anymore,” he said, still with his super soft voice even I know he’s in his bad mood.

 

 

“Hae…”

 

I stepped closer to him. “It’s okay, just forget it,” I said.

 

 

He crossed his brows and turned his stare away from my eyes, sighing. “How could I forget it? how could I forgive that bastard that actually makes the love of my life suffers?” he closed his eyes, “how did I don’t know this?”

 

 

His voice become cracked and I had a feeling that he’s about to cry. My heart beats so fast when he said ‘love of his life’, making such a butterfly feelings but seeing him now, I felt sudden hurt.

 

“Hae…” I cupped his face with my right hand as he opened his eyes. What I was thinking was right. His eyes were a bit teary. I sighed, feeling hurt in my chest because of seeing his sad expression like this. “I’m sorry,”

 

 

“You shouldn’t apologize. I should,” he whispered. “I’m sorry, Hyukkie,”

 

 

I nodded. “It’s not your fault,”

 

He held my right hand that’s was on his cheek and kissed it, making me gasped slowly. How I missed his touch. “But I still have to do something due to this letter,” he suddenly whispered again.

 

 

“No, Hae. Don’t,” I begged. I’m afraid his dad will do something bad to separate us.

 

 

“But Hyukkie—“

 

I put my forefinger on his lips, to stopped him from arguing more. I just don’t want something bad happened to Hae. This engagement is already bad, I’m sure it will be worst if he tell his dad about the letter.

 

“It’s okay, Hae… The most important thing is, you already know… um…”

 

My feelings.

 

That I love you.

 

 

I felt my face burned. Ugh, why I’m so shy to tell him my feeling, even he already heard that earlier?

 

“I already know what?” he asked, smiling as he stared at me charmingly. Both of his hands were holding mine now.

 

 

Aish! Is he teasing me?

 

 

But then he leaned closer to me. omo! Is he going to kiss me? I felt my face already super hot due to his movement. My heartbeat were so fast as he cupped my face.

 

“Already know what, Hyukkie?” He asked, whispering.

 

Omo.

 

He’s so hot.

 

 

I stared down, avoiding his eyes since I’m sure I was melting right now. I missed him so much.

 

He leaned closer and closer, and our lips are about to met.

 

 

“I… I um…” I decided to confess again but this scene is making me hardly say it.

 

 

I'mholding to his shirt and about to leaned closer to him too when suddenly, I heard a loud bang from the door. We both gasped and quickly separated away.

 

“Hyung! So you both made it??”

 

I heard a sound that coming exactly when the door opened, revealing Kyuhyun who’s smiling brightly and behind him, I saw there’re many of Rox and Xiah and Victoria. Oh gosh, I bet I’m blushing again now, they almost caught us kissing!!

 

 

“Yah!!! We made it and you disturb our moment!!” I heard Hae yelled and Kyuhyun laughed. “Sorry, hyung, you can continue it later~” he said.

 

 

Hae just sighed in desperate, then stared back at me who’s now still blushing madly. Suddenly, he giggled, as his hand holding mine.

 

 

“You’re too cute,”

 

 

Oh gosh.

 

Let me fly to cloud nine.

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I held tightly the cold hand of the guy that I love so much.

 

Hyukkie.

 

 

I think this is my best day ever.

 

 

HE FREAKING SAID THAT HE LOVES ME.

 

Okay, to Xiah.

 

 

But the point is, I heard it.

 

 

I am standing in front of the library now, and to my surprise, almost all of Rox were all here, gathered. I really was shock seeing Kyuhyun opening the library door just now when I was about to kiss Hyukkie.

 

 

“Wow, new couple,” I heard Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung muttered as they grinned seeing my hand that intertwined with Hyukkie’s hand.

 

I feel like blushing. “Y-yah, you guys…. What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

 

Heechul hyung crossed his arms on his chest, “yah! We’re the brain of all of this plans.”

 

I raised my brows. So, that’s the reason Victoria and Xiah were so happy when I said I canceled the engagement? It’s already been planned, huh?

 

“How come?” I asked, still confused.

 

“Oppa, you should thank all of the Rox and not forgetting to mention Xiah oppa,” suddenly Victoria said with her usual cheerful smile. “They planned all of this,”

 

 

I stared at Leeteuk hyung, and then Kyu and the others. “how?”

 

 

“with a little interrogation here and there,” Kyu said proudly. “good thing that letter is found,”

 

Oh, yes. the letter.

 

 

That damn letter.

 

I can’t believe that bastard did that.

 

True, he didn’t hurt Hyukkie.

 

But it’s hurting me and Hyukkie mentally.

 

 

If that letter doesn’t exist, maybe Hyukkie already confess to me.

 

Um, okay, I don’t know either.

 

But I think he will confess earlier than today.

 

 

“anyway, oppa, I want to apologize,” I heard Victoria said again, made me raised my brows. She stared at Hyukkie behind me. “I’m sorry, oppa, maybe you hate me but... I really don’t mean to take Hae oppa from you. Especially the scene where I pretend I'm calling Hae oppa. It's just to make you jealous," she said, giggling.

 

What? So she made Hyukkie jealous and pretending to call me? I don't even have her number.

 

Before Hyukkie could react, she already said again.

 

"Besides, I have a boyfriend,”

 

My eyes widened. And what I’m not expected, Kyu and the others do the same too.

 

“You do!?”

 

She nodded happily. “It’s a guy from Sapphire High School,”

 

 

“Wait. It’s my last school,” Hyukkie said.

 

Ah, I’m feeling happy knowing that he’s still holding hands with me. I felt like he’s my boyfriend already.

 

 

"yep, I know. You know Changmin oppa right?"

 

"what? Dont say thay he's your boyfriend," Hyukkie said in disbelief.

 

Victoria raised his brows. "huh? What if he is?"

 

 

I stared at Hyukkie and he shook his head doubtly. "no, I just... Congratulations anyway,"

 

Victoria giggled. "thanks oppa!"

 

 

"so, anyway..." I tried to straightening my confusion. "what's the plan? Are you planning to make me refuse the engagement or what?"

 

 

"yeah, including that," Kyuhyun nodded. "actually we are all know that Eunhyuk hyung likes Hae hyung and luckily, Xiah hyung called me and tell me about the letter,"

 

Tsk, that letter is surely ing me and Hyukkie.

 

"why the letter is in Xiah anyway?" I asked then stared at Hyukkie. "you gave it to him?"

 

Hyukkie shook his head furiously. "I'm not!" he then stared at Xiah. "yah, are you taking it from me?"

 

Xiah chuckled. "of course not. How did I know? You dropped it yourself,"

 

"really?" Hyukkie said after he gasped. And suddenly, he's pouting.

 

 

Oh damn. He's too cute.

 

 

Can I kiss those pouty red lips?

 

Awh, I still remember when he kissed me. Those soft lips always makes me crazy...

 

And of course when the time I'm still being his servant.... Aish, how fool I am. I should have kiss those lips instead of his forehead! Oh wait. So Hyukkie already likes me since then?

 

 

"Hae?"

 

 

I blinked. "yeah, Hyukkie?" oh damn I didn't realized I was daydreaming about Hyukkie's lips.

 

"everyone is about to go," he said softly as his lips curved a very beautiful smile. His fingers are still tangled with mine and once again, my heart feels like blooming and happiness overload.

 

"o..okay, sorry," I said, almost stuttering. Damn I never feel like this, not even when I'm still in my mission to make Hyukkie loves me. It just feel so weird and so warm and so happy.

 

Hyukkie giggled and he walked, pulling my hand.

 

Ugh okay. I just realized that everyone were kind of already far away in front of us. I bet I'm looking stupid in front of Hyukkie. Aish.

 

 

After we're at the parking lot, I heard Leeteuk hyung who's not too far from us called me.

 

"what?" I answered and Leeteuk hyung murmuring something.

 

"you are going home already?"

 

I raised my brows. "why I shouldn't?"

 

 

"yah, Hae!" Sungmin suddenly hop out from Kyu's car. Oh, he's waiting for Kyu inside his car? I just saw him now.

 

"aren't you want to celebrate your time being together with your boyfriend?" he said as he winked at me, making me choked.

 

"y-yah! We're not even--" I blushed. We are not lovers yet now.

 

Why I don't ask him?

 

Yah, Hae. It's still too fast.

 

 

Besides, I'm kind of afraid he will reject me again like he used to always do these weeks.

 

What if he change his mind?

 

What if he's not serious?

 

 

Should I asked him?

 

 

"not even what?" Sungmin asked again, with super wide grin attached on his face. "who's the person behind you and holding your hand tightly then?"

 

I turned.

 

Omo, Hyukkie is blushing!

 

 

"yah! Stop it!" I snapped at Sungmin and he chuckled.

 

“so, are you coming or not, hyung?” Kyuhyun then asked. oh, so they’re serious?

 

 

I stared at still blushing Hyukkie, and he raised his brows at me. “Or you both actually want to have quality time together? Hm?” Kyuhyun suddenly added, making both of us blushed again.

 

“aw, they’re so cute! But I think that’s enough, Kyu. Um Victoria, are you joining us?” Sungmin asked to Victoria who’s standing beside Heechul hyung.

 

Victoria raised her brows and about to nod, when suddenly she clapped her hands. “Omo! I almost forgot,” she said then stared at me.

 

 

“Tomorrow is our engagement!”

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

How could I forget that?

 

I felt the grip of Hyukkie’s hand is tightened, making me smiled a bit.

 

 

Hyukkie loves me.

 

 

“Let’s just tell your mom and her husband,” I said to her and the rest of the Rox nodding their head in agreement.

 

Victoria sighed. “But that’s not that easy. You know, they already arrange everything nicely,”

 

 

“umm, so that’s excluding your plans?” I asked.

 

Victoria shook her head and stared down. “sorry, oppa,”

 

“That’s okay,” I smiled. At least, she make Hyukkie confessed his feeling. I turned to Kyuhyun and then to Sungmin. “Sorry, maybe I can’t make it today. Let’s just do it another time okay?”

 

They expression become concern but then they nodded. “Will you be okay, Hae?” Leeteuk hyung asked me full of worry.

 

I nodded, then pulled Hyukkie towards my car. “don’t worry, I’ll be fine. See you guys, just don’t come tomorrow,” I said and smiled as I opened the passenger seat for Hyukkie.

 

 

Finally.

 

Finally I can be the one who drive him home again, not drive Victoria home.

 

 

“Okay, please be well and good luck, if you need anything just tell us okay?” Leeteuk hyung said again when I walked to the driver seat.

 

I just smiled. “Maybe I’ll have a date tomorrow,” I said, winking to them and they laughed.

 

 

“Don’t forget to ask him!”

 

 

I nodded and entered the car, leaving Fukuura building.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

Oh my gosh.

 

 

I think my face is burning.

 

 

I still can’t believe Hae heard my confession earlier and that’s all already planned. Really, it’s embarrassing much!

 

But I’m happy.

 

He said that he can settle things well with help of Victoria because now he knew that she against this too, and she can help him.

 

 

“What are you thinking, Hyukkie?” I heard Hae who’s driving beside me asked as he smiled at me.

 

 

Awh, that charming smile.

 

“um, nothing,” I said as I already blushed due to seeing his precious smile that he only show that kind of smile to me.

 

 

“why are you blushing?”

 

“I-I’m not!” aish, I got caught.

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

 

I turned to see him. “Hm?”

 

 

Oh my gosh! He stared at me right deeply to my eyes, make me melt this instant. “H-hae, you’re driving,” I stuttered, remind myself and remind him that he’s still have to look at the road.

 

 

He chuckled. “Why you have to be so adorable?”

 

I narrowed my eyes. “H-Huh?”

 

 

“we’re still stuck in traffic jam, Hyukkie,”

 

I glance at the road and widened my eyes. GOD! It’s so embarrassing. Since when the car has stopped? Aish! Really…

 

“Anyway, Hyukkie…” he said slowly, not leaving his gaze towards my eyes, but then he suddenly stared down and I can see his face shows slight pink that makes him looks so cute with that blushing  cheeks.

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Um, no, maybe later,”

 

Huh?

 

“Yah, what is it?” I shrugged his arm and he smiled. No! not that adorable smile.

 

 

He turned his gaze to the road and I felt the car has moving again. And he still didn’t reply me. argh! Why he left me hanging? What he wants to ask me?

 

Thinking about that makes my heart thumping so hard.

 

 

And anyway, isn’t he curious about my feeling, I mean, why he didn’t ask about my feeling again?

 

I never tell that I love him straight to him, just he overheard it when I told Xiah.

 

 

Is he afraid I will say I don’t love him like what I did before?

 

 

Aish. I promise I won’t. That’s just an act.

 

 

I felt my heart hurt thinking about those time when I always lied to Hae. He has suffered so much, saying that he loves me more and more but what he get is only ‘I don’t love you’ words and my harsh act.

 

I know I don’t suppose to be jealous.

 

But I just can’t help it.

 

 

I hope he can successfully canceled this engagement,

 

Without being separated with me.

 

 

Ah, here comes my selfish thought.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt the car has stopped as I glance at the road confusedly. But then, I heard a soft chuckles from my side. Hae’s chuckling.

 

“We’ve arrived, Hyukkie,”

 

I raised my brows and try to focusing to see around. Omo, it’s already in front of my house! This fast?? Why the hell I didn’t realize it??

 

 

“O-oh, right,” I said as I about to open the car’s door, but then he held me and quickly ran outside the car to opened the door for me.

 

 

Damn.

 

He’s really sweet like usual.

 

 

“Thank you, Hae,” I said, smiling at him and try to not stuttered because I’m already blushing again so hard.

 

He smiled back, “anytime for the one I love,”

 

 

Awh.

 

 

I really want to say that I love you too, but—

 

Wait. I’m already allowed to say that!

 

 

“I, um…”

 

Okay, monkey! Why is it so hard? You know you really love him like so much! More than he loves you maybe. Why you can’t say it?

 

I felt useless.

 

Suddenly, I felt a hand caressed my cheek and then go down to my wrist and lead me to my front door. Aw, does he read my feeling?

 

 

After we’re both already standing just before the door, I glance at him and surprised because he’s staring at me.

 

“u-um, Hae, aren’t you go in?” I asked, try to avoid his killer stare but I couldn’t since his eyes were like, hypnotizing me.

 

He shook his head, make frowned. “I can’t, Hyukkie. I have to be home soon because I don’t want that person search for me. Just in case,” he said smiling and caressing my cheek again.

 

I didn’t say a word and unconsciously show a pout.

 

“Don’t pout like that Hyukkie, I will kiss you if you do,”

 

 

I gasped, suddenly hide my pout and blushed. “Y-yah,”

 

He chuckled and stared at my eyes lovingly.

 

 

“Are you free tomorrow, Hyukkie?”

 

 

My heart seems stopped.

 

 

Did he just ask me for a date?

 

 

Omo.

 

 

A REAL DATE?

 

 

 

I felt my cheek burned once again and stared down, feeling shy. “W-why?”

 

 

Still caressing my cheek, he whispered to my ear.

 

“Because I want to ask you out,”

 

I bit my lower lip and stared at his eyes carefully, afraid I will melt by his stare and, yah, I did. “O-okay,” I said, almost whispering.

 

“okay? Is that mean you want to go out with me tomorrow?” he asked, suddenly cheerful.

 

I smiled by his act and nodded. But suddenly, I remember something.

 

 

“but aren’t you going to…?” I asked, not going to add ‘engaged with Victoria’ because I know I couldn’t say that. Due to my heart.

 

He smiled and shook his head. “It’s going to be fine, I’ll prefer going out with you,” he said.

 

 

I just stared down and blushed by his words.

 

 

Awkward silence.

 

 

Ugh, what should I do? He didn’t say anything and I of course couldn’t say anything either because of my super shy heart. Damn heart! Stop beating too fast!

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

 

I stared at him and saw him stared down, with his blushing face.

 

 

“Y-yes?” okay he’s really cute and at least he doesn’t stare at my eyes so I’m able to reply him.

 

Suddenly—AAAH! He stared at my eyes again.

 

 

Damn my heart.

 

 

He inhaled deeply, like want to say something hard. My heart beats faster and faster when suddenly he blurted those words.

 

 

 

“Do you want to be… My boy, um, girlfriend?”

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

[A/N]: FORGIVE ME FOR LATE UPDATE!!! *bows 540 degrees* T_T

School is torturing me..... and the last exam is actually next monday!

HUAAAAAAAA TT__TT but I'll try to make double update until Sunday! 

thanks for your patience~~ I love youuuu!!! *gave you all cookies*

 

 

SJ15Lover28: Thank you!! ^^ sorry for hanging.. Yeah I hope EunHae will get married soon!! XD
 
EunHaePerfecteristic: hmm let's just see~ sorry I'm late!!
 
lonely37: kyaaaaa! *hugs you too* sorry i'm late again... school. as usual. T_T I hope this update can lighten your mood too~ XD
 
superELFmaps: kkk is this exciting enough? no? ahahaha mianhaeeeeee
 
kikiiovesmusic10: oooooooooo~ sorry for not giving the 'eunhae y time' you said before lol XDDD y onnie~ maybe I'll write it... another time XD kkk is this another cliffy chap? *walks away* dududu~
 
koala_bear : uooo thank you! I don't like physics as well *_* and thank you for your patience!!
 
crilleray: I'm glad you love the chappie! *kiss* OH! you're confused? I'm not good at english too... so maybe I made mistakes... sorry for making you confused!! T_T
 
DredhezRei: ohoho!! *catching those strawberries again* okay... I read your comment onnie... but school doesn't give me a time to update... T_T mianhae onnie..OH! onnie's sick? lemme give you hot milk instead~
 
xheartstringz: I've give you some moment here~~ XD let's just hope everything will went better~
 
Cutie_forever : aaww sorry I can't update that soon... school is torturing meeee~ ooo should I kill him then? kkk~
 
sheyro90 : kyaaaa thank you!! I'm happy you like it ^^ but sorry I'm late... hope you can forgive meee~
 
uuleunhaecloudy: kkk soon ok onnie? anyway I'm really sorry i'm late... but I don't think you can kill him now... pls wait ok? kkk XD and sorry if this chappie is not like your expectation~ ohoho
 
vulyhsif: HELLO!! where have you been? I missed your comments too~ kkk I hope you can cheered up quickly~ lol how could I forgive Hae appa... he's ugh, important. but I'll try to make Eunhae happy! ^^
 
angelkpopluver: awww that's okay! how's the result?? sorry for making you cry because of those sad scenes... XD
 
LollZipopZo: LOL~ yeah XD is that already everything? kkk~ glad you stop disliking vic anyway ohoho~ oh! that's a good idea... but it's not a marriage, it's only engagement kkk XD
 
xoHEARTx: ohoho *rolls around floor with you* Is this enough? ahahha of course not -w- sorry if this is kind of cliffy~
 
Hyura_90 : kkk yep she is!! awwwwwwwwww mianhae! I think I just did make you wait too long... will you forgive me?? *puppy eyes*
 
Naui_Hae: I'm glad it makes you feel better! ^^ aww yeah but at least we're still the winner~ YAY I got the big hug!! kkk~~ 
 
nininguyen50: yay! I hope there will be less angst for the next next next chappsss~ sorry for cliffhangers! lol~
 
leesyara: sorry for making you wait~ glad you're happy~! kkk
 
suju_lover1234: hihihi see they just about to~ XD
 
silverfish: oh no! I made another one *ran away* kkk thanks for keep waiting for my update!! ^^
 
supershinee4: ahahaha that make me happy! sorry for late update... and no no, the story still a bit long~ kkk XD
 
_eunhee89: aaaa sorry onnie I'm updaating late! hope you'll understand~ ah don't you love the author too? ;) kidding~ you maybe hate me because of the late update huhuhuhu~