Hold Your Words

Our Love Story...

 


DONGHAE POV

 

 

“if I caught you with some other guy or other girls beside Victoria, I will sent you to US with her.”

 

My eyes widened.

 

 

I can’t say anything to him, just stare at him and I’m sure hateness is obvious in my  eyes.

 

 

“…why?”

I muttered really slowly, holding my desire to not punch his face.

 

 

He looked at me. “I actually didn’t want to force you, but my fiancée wants it and, I can’t disobey my own fiancée’s wish,” he said with his annoying voice.

 

 

I still stand on my feet and sighed heavily. “you’re not my dad,”

 

 

“oh, really?” he raised his brows. “your mother once told me that you are a smart kid. Even maybe genius. But I thought a smart kid will be able to know who’s his father.”

 

 

I stared at him, holding my breath.

 

I remember, dad. It’s YOU who said that. You said I’m genius and you told almost everyone that I can do anything kid like me can’t do.

 

 

 

“I know my dad is you. But I stop thinking that you are since 10 years ago.” I hissed. Hae, calm down. You know you can’t do anything.

 

 

“and why is that?”

 

I sniffed. “are you forgot that you’re the one who murdered my mom!?”

 

 

He chuckled. “I didn’t murder her. She murdered herself,”

 

 

“but that’s because of you!”

 

 

“SHUT UP!!”

 

I goes silent.

 

 

No, not because I’m afraid of him, it’s just I’m trying so hard to not really mad at him.

 

I’m not scared.

 

 

I’m not.

 

 

 

“you just have to obey everything I want, okay? Just try to love Victoria and everything will be fine, you will be the happiest man after me.” He laughed.

 

“I don’t love her,” I said slowly.

 

 

“that’s why I said you have to try.” He said, and sipped his drink again. “or should I get rid of that boy so you can concentrate with her?”

 

 

My heart stopped. He mean Hyukkie?

 

 

“STOP IT! He’s none of your business! I LOVE HIM!” I shouted and I know Iwon’t be able to hold myself anymore.

 

 

He raised his brows. “you love him? disgusting. Maybe I should do what I’ve done earlier,”

 

 

I widened my eyes, clenched my fist. “you shouldn’t. I love him. you won’t hurt people that I love anymore.”

 

 

“what if I did that? Ah, our conversation is too long.” He murmured, and hitch his fingers, give a clue for his bodyguards.

 

 

Then, those bodyguards walked towards me and hold me.

 

“what the hell is this?”

 

 

He rolled his eyes. “I said our conversation is too long. Now I want you to go back to your room,”

 

I tried to release myself from those big guys. But I can’t. the more I struggles, the more it get hurt. I just want to make sure that person won’t hurt Hyukkie.

 

 

“you bastard. Release me!”

 

 

Those bodyguards start dragging me towards my room. I glance at that person and he just staring at his drink.

 

 

“I believe you don’t love that guy, but Victoria. So, you know what I mean.” He murmured slowly, but I can still hear his words.

 

He make me mad.

 

 

“I LOVE HIM, YOU BASTARD!  I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM!!!”

 

 

My tears almost fall.

 

 

Don’t you dare.

 

“I love him…”

 

 

 

I only hear his sigh, and I already pushed back to my room.

 

 

 

-----====-----===-----

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

*FLASH BACK*

 

Junior high school-er Donghae is running along the streets.

 

He doesn’t care about his sweats that already covered his whole body, and those tears that already wetted his cheeks.

 

 

He just wants to go far away from that house.

 

 

After full week of those nightmares, finally what he afraid the most has come. His dad is coming and force him to go with him to US, and making new family.

 

 

Donghae refuse it.

 

And he ran away.

 

 

And here he is, running for about 2 hours already.

 

Non stop.

 

 

“hh…” Donghae panted while looked back, still running. He just wanted to make sure he didn’t be followed and suddenly he bumped into someone.

 

 

“ouch, sorry—HAE?”

 

 

He stared at who’s he bumped into and his eyes widened. “K-Kangin hyung?”

 

It’s his friends who treat him like their own dongsaeng. Kangin, and behind him there’s Leeteuk.

 

 

“what are you doing here?” Kangin asked. He and Leeteuk just got back from walking around, and they know this place is so far from Donghae’s house, while it’s only took half an hour from Kangin’s house.

 

 

“Hae! Oh my… what happened?” Leeteuk stepped closer to Donghae, whose expression is panicked and uneasy.

 

 

“T…That person is coming…”

 

 

Kangin and Leeteuk eyes widened. “who’s that person?”

 

 

“…your dad?” Leeteuk asked, and Donghae nodded slowly. “hide me, hyung.” He said and started to sobs. “I don’t wanna go…”

 

 

Leeteuk hushed Donghae and hugged him. “sssh, don’t cry.. let’s go to Kangin’s house, okay? We’ll protect you,”

 

Donghae just nodded while crying. And they are all heading to Kangin’s house that not really far from the place.

 

 

---Kangin’s house

 

“Hae, here I made you hot tea. Kangin’s parents is not at home this week because they have to work, so it’s only me and Kangin here,” Leeteuk said while handed him a mug of tea. “but guess what? Heechul will come to see how you doing, since we are all know that you have terrible dreams last week.”

 

 

Donghae accept the tea and smiled. “thank you, hyung.”

 

 

“Hae, what do you mean by you don’t want to go? The sentence you said earlier,” Kangin asked.

 

 

Donghae looked down. “I don’t want to go to US and leave you and make new family because I know he only bring me there to make me more suffer”

 

Leeteuk and Kangin’s eyes widened. “he asked you to go with him!?”

 

Donghae nodded sadly. “his bodyguards are chasing me. They are scary and too many…” he said with his scared expression. “I don’t want to go back to that house, please let me live here hyung,” he sobbed again.

 

 

“aw Hae, don’t cry. We’re here to protect you. And of course you can live here, this house is far enough from your house,” Kangin said then hugged Donghae.

 

Donghae smiled and muttered ‘thank you’ thousand times.

 

 

Suddenly, there are knocks outside the house, making Donghae’s eyes widened and shows his terrified expression.

 

“what’s wrong Hae? It maybe just Heechul, don’t worry,” Leeteuk said then walked towards the front door.

 

 

Donghae gulped. “D-don’t, hyung. I’m afraid it’s them,”

 

Kangin followed Leeteuk after messing Donghae’s hair. “You’re worrying too much, Hae. You know I can fight right? And let’s just hope it’s Heechul. He doesn’t like waiting,”

 

Donghae just remain silent. His mind is full of worried because his feeling is uneasy. It’s true that he’s already far, but Donghae’s dad is not the person who can be underestimated, and he knows it.

 

 

Leeteuk opened the door.

 

And, Donghae’s right.

 

The front door is full of big guys who wear a formal clothes and black sunglasses so their faces won’t be recognized. They are many, about 10.

 

“W-who are you?” Leeteuk asked, panicked.

 

 

The guy who’s the closest to Leeteuk and Kangin stared at them and murmured. “Where is mr. Lee Donghae?”

 

 

“h-he’s not here! You’re entering the wrong place!” Kangin shouted. “this is my house, go away!”

 

 

But the guy just stared at Kangin blankly, and he pushed Kangin and Leeteuk easily so he can go inside.

 

“D-damn! Wait!! Don’t go inside!” Kangin yelled, and ran to in front of the guy so he would block the way. Leeteuk followed him.

 

“what do you want?” the guy asked.

 

“I should be the one who asked that! What do you want!?”

 

The guy stared around and his eyes found a kid who’s sitting under the table. He knows he already found his target. He stared at his friends behind him, and gave a clue.

 

“mister Lee Donghae is here, we just need to bring him back because Mr. Lee need him, they will go abroad in a day.” The guy said.

 

“over my dead body!!” Kangin shouted and blocking the way.

 

Donghae knows he’s been caught, but he’s too scared, and he let Kangin defending him.

 

Those guys entered the house and about to approach Donghae, but Kangin and Leeteuk insist that they can’t stepped closer to Donghae.

 

“get lost, kid. We don’t want to beat you up,”

 

 

Kangin sniffed. “I said, over my dead body, idiot!”

 

 

The guy expression change to furious. He grabbed Kangin’s collar and pushed him. “we will give what you wish,”

 

And those guys start fighting with Leeteuk and Kangin.

 

Donghae cried seeing his hyungs are hurt because of him, but he’s too afraid to even move or talk, he just let out his tears. And he knows too, Kangin and Leeteuk hyung won’t win even they can fight. And that scene breaks Donghae’s heart more.

 

 

“S-stop it… K-kangin hyungg.. Leeteuk hyung…” he cried and pleaded, but those guys can’t hear it.

 

 

Until suddenly, someone coming. “Yah!! What the hell is happening?” he shouted and entered the house, hearing those crowd inside Kangin’s house. It’s Heechul.

 

Donghae, who realized who’s coming, got panicked. “HYUNG!!! DON’T GO INSIDE!!!” he shouted.

 

But Heechul who hear that getting curious and enter the house. And how shock he is when he saw the scene in front of him. he got mad, and pulled one of the bodyguard.

 

“what the you guys are doing!?? What do you want!??” he asked.

 

 

“we’re here to pick up Mr. Lee Donghae. And don’t disturb us, kid,”

 

Heechul stared at Donghae’s direction, and slapped the guy face hard. But the guy just change his expression. He looks irritated. “what do you want!?”

 

“why you hurt my friends?! Let them go!!!”

 

 

But the guy who already got irritated punch Heechul’s stomach and beat him, like they do to Kangin and Leeteuk.

 

 

Donghae can’t hold it anymore seeing his hyungs  get hurt so bad just because protecting him while he’s safe under the table. He crawled out of the table and ran in front of them.

 

“I’M HERE! YOU GUYS ONLY WANT ME! DON’T HURT MY HYUNGS!” he shouted. He feels scared, but he got so mad because of those guys do.

 

Those guys stared at Donghae and stopped beating Kangin, Leeteuk and Heechul. “No, Hae… Don’t get near!!” Leeteuk shouted. It’s true he’s get hurt so bad, but he get hurt more when he saw Donghae’s like this.

 

“no, hyung. I don’t want to see you get hurt. I’m really sorry,” he said and walk closer to the bodyguards. Those bodyguards lift Donghae up and Donghae decided not to struggle, even the grip is painful for him.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung…” he said to his hyungs who’s hurt and kneeled down already because of those bodyguards.

 

Kangin tried to hold them, but he’s already so weak he can’t even walk.

 

 

Donghae then leave them and go with the bodyguards.

 

 

---

 

 

“I already say, you can’t go away from me. Your life is in my hand, Lee Donghae.” A middle aged man talked to Donghae in the living room of a house.

 

Donghae sitting on the couch. He looks so desperate and frustrated. “I hate you,”

 

 

The man chuckled. “I know. But you have to come with me. I want you to be ready by night,” he said and leave the living room.

 

Donghae’s tears flowing hard to his cheeks. He really hates that man who’s unfortunately is his dad.

 

 

He can’t stand it anymore.

 

Besides, his dad already hurt his feeling so many times.

 

He’s getting tired.

 

 

Donghae walked to the kitchen while staring around, making sure that there’s no butler or maids around because he’s not in mood to meet anyone and needs more time alone to calm himself.

 

At first, he only just want to grab cold drinks to relax his mind, but something bothered him.

 

 

A meat knife.

 

 

He stared at it for a really, really long time. he holds it, and put it on the table again. He did it countless time and finally, he stopped.

 

While holding the knife.

 

 

His tears starts to fall.

“U-umma…”

 

 

He shed his tears. “I don’t want to go…”

 

 

 

“if you can do it to ran away, I can too, umma.”

 

 

 

---

 

Donghae is unconscious for almost 2 weeks by now.

 

He cut his hand just like his mom did when he was 7, and a maid in his house caught him. His condition is already worst, he lost so much blood and need medical treatment soon. Fortunately, he still can be alive.

 

“Doctor, he hasn’t wake up yet?” the man, Donghae’s dad asked the doctor.

 

Even he’s a bad father, he still feeling bad because make Donghae became almost like his wife before. He never thought Donghae will do that.

 

 

The doctor shook his head. “but his wound is getting better, don’t worry. You can visit him anytime you want now sir,”

 

 

Donghae’s father nodded and muttered thank you, then stepped inside Donghae’s room.

 

 

He stared at Donghae with indescribable expression. But his stare is still blank. No one knows what’s his thinking and what he feel, seeing his son lying unconscious on hospital’s bed for 2 weeks already.

 

 

That’s when Donghae woke up.

 

 

“w-where am i?”

 

 

Donghae’s father just stared at him. “hospital,”

 

“hospital?” Donghae winced abit, and  trying to remember anything before he got unconscious. He then widened his eyes and stared at his father with so unfriendly expression.

 

 

“why I am here?”

 

His dad raised his brows, still stood motionless beside him. “you wanna die?”

 

Donghae sniffed. “yes I want, you bastard. I better die than go with you and watching you make a new life!” he exclaimed. His face’s still pale, but his anger took over him so quickly.

 

 

Donghae’s dad goes silent. He just stared at nowhere and then he sighed heavily. “so, if that what you want. I won’t force you again to come with me,” he said then turned around, about to leave but then Donghae stopped him.

 

“What about my hyungs!?!? They are hurt because of you and you don’t even say a word about it!??”

 

He stared at Donghae. “your hyungs? You mean kids who own the house where you hide before?”

 

Donghae gritted his teeth.

 

“okay, okay. I won’t hurt anyone you love again.”

 

 

Then both of them goes silent because Donghae didn’t say anything, just his face shows a unbelieving expression, like he didn’t believe what his father just say. He knows it’s not an apology, but that’s enough to make him feel better.

 

 

“hold your words,”

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

I stared at my sketch book in my hand, flapping the pages one by one.

 

Ugh, this one is not good.

 

This one is not good either.

 

Nah-ah.

 

 

Aishh! There’s nothing good! T_T I should submit one of my works so I can get the scholarship in design at France! It’s from school recommendation too, but…

 

 

“What are you doing, Minnie?”

 

I gasped, then closed my sketch book.

 

“K-kyu? What are you doing here?” I asked. Okay, stupid question. We were both at Rox room and there’s nothing wrong with Kyu in here. I just didn’t realize that.

 

He chuckled. “So I’m not Rox now? Fine,”

 

“i-it’s not that! Uhm… I just confuse,” I said, and holding him to leave.

 

 

Okay, awkward. We are alone in this room.

 

Where’s Teukie hyung anyway?

 

 

Oh, sport festival. Kangin hyung too. Hankyung hyung and Heechul hyung too. Aish!

 

Wookie and Yesung? Okay, I don’t know where they were but let’s just think they’re at Fukuura watching the competition.

 

 

I couldn’t watch it since I have to think about this scholarship thing first.

 

“Minnie,”

 

“Ye..yes?” I stuttered because I was drowned before in my own thoughts.

 

Kyu sighed and sat beside me. He stared at me for a while—and that surely makes me blushing like crazy and then suddenly grabbed my sketch book from my hands.

 

“AH!” I yelled, “Kyu!! Give it back!!”

 

 

“I just want to take a look,” he murmured calmly while blocking my way to get my sketchbook with his back.

 

Aissh, this kid! I’m so embarrassed! DX

 

 

Suddenly, he stunned after seeing my paintings and sketch.

Ugh, what is it?

 

I know my works are so bad… I think I’m not worth it to get that scholarship.

 

 

“where is your made?”

 

 

Huh? What the hell is he talking about… “that’s all mine!” I said pouting, thinking that he was searching real good one since… he know I’m a good artist. I may be disappoint him.

 

 

He just stayed silent while staring at my paintings.

 

 

“You’re really good artist,”

 

 

…what?

 

“huh?” I asked. Did I hear it right?

 

 

“I said you’re really good artist, Minnie ah. Which one you want to submit for that scholarship?”

 

I blinked. He knows about that scholarship?

 

“How did you—“

 

“do you think it’s hard for Rox’s vice to know everything?” he said proudly. I just pouted. “now, where is it? Which one?”

 

 

I shrugged my shoulder. “don’t know yet,”

 

 

“hmmm,” he just nodding and pretend understand what I feel. “I know how you feel. These are all good,”

 

 

Aisshh! It’s not… ugh, I’m sure I was blushing now.

 

 

“This is good, this is good, yah, this is awesome, this is pretty good, this is oh my god and hmm… yah, they’re all good. I should sell this,” he said and smirking after seeing my paintings one by one.

 

I snapped at him and grabbed my sketch book back, hugging it. “YAH! Don’t! it’s important!”

 

He just chuckled. “just joking,” he said and leaned back, sitting comfortably beside me. “ah, I want to try it,”

 

“Huh?” I asked, didn’t understand what he mean. “try what?”

 

 

He stared deeply at my eyes. Ugh, I shouldn’t stare at him in the first place. “Drawing,” he muttered. “do you have a pencil?”

 

I raised my brows. “you want to draw?”

 

“anything wrong with that?” he said, rolling his eyes. I just laughed. “no, nothing’s wrong. I just find it cute since I never see you drawing.”

 

“yah, just give me,”

 

“okay, okay…” I murmured, then handed him a pencil I always bring. “here,”

 

 

He accept the pencil and stared at me blankly. “where should I draw?”

 

Oh! I forgot. I throw my glances to everywhere, searching for paper. But then he sighed.

 

“give me your sketch book! I want to draw there,”

 

I gasped. “ah! no!” i said, hugging my sketch book tightly. “this is important!”

 

“aissh… It’s not that my drawing is really bad! Come on, pleaseeeee…” he started to pretend he’s pleading.

 

Ugh, if it’s not because I love you, I won’t…

 

“okay,” I said and handed him my book. “why you want to draw there anyway? Remember—KYU! On the empty spot!” I snapped when he about to draw near my drawings.

 

He pouted, “I know, I know. I just feeling like a pro if I draw here,” he said, making me rolled my eyes.

 

 

Hmph, thank god it’s only pencil. I can erase it when I need a spot to draw. Easy…

 

 

Minutes later, he sighed in relieve and I knew he finished his drawing already. Hmm, what did he draw? Ah never mind, I can see it anytime. It’s my sketch book anyway.

 

“Finished,” he said, closing my book and give it back to me with the pencil. Now I’m curious. What did he draw? Maybe some stupid face cartoons. Like I said, I can erase it anytime.

 

“um, I’m thirsty. I’ll be back,” he said really calmly and stood up to mini kitchen. Err, is it only me or I really saw his face gone red? Never mind. I’ll check it after he’s back.

 

 

I opened my sketch book, try to figure what did he draw and—

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think I will erase my words earlier.

 

 

 

 

‘ LEE SUNGMIN,

 

      BE MINE.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

I won’t erase it for my entire life.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I know I’m frustrated right now. I just can’t help it.

 

Hae…

 

I hope you’ll be okay.

 

 

I can’t sleep this whole night thinking about him.

 

 

His dad is real bastard.

 

I know he’s the one who takes Donghae’s happiness.

 

 

“Eunhyuk ah, watch your step!” suddenly someone yelled behind me. I turned and suddenly I fall on the floor. , the floor is really slippery! And I didn’t look at my step because my mind is flew to anywhere.

 

“yah, you okay?” I looked up and—OH!

 

“S-Siwon ah!” I exclaimed. It’s Siwon! And… oh yeah, I just remember that I’m at Fukuura right now. It’s still 3rd day of Sport Festival. Why these days seems so long?

 

Siwon smiled and reach out his hand to help me stand. “yeah, hello Eunhyuk ah,”

 

 

I smiled at him, remembering Kibum’s call last night. Oh, where’s he anyway?

 

“Where’s Kibum?”

 

 

Siwon pointed at the toilet direction. “he’s in the toilet,” he said, and smile never left his face since I saw him today. It seems like his mood is really good.

 

 

“hmmm… so you guys are couple now right?” I asked, and Siwon blushed after hearing my question. Aw, such a cute guy. And lucky one.

 

“Hi hyung!” suddenly Kibum’s came. His face is really cheerful now, too. Ah I know what they feels. New couple, it’s the best moment and I bet they always stick together.

 

“hi Kibum ah,” I just said and smiled back. Kibum stared at Siwon, and Siwon stared back to Kibum.

 

Err.. yeah, now they both are in their own world, huh. I better leave them alone.

 

“uhm, guys… I better leave now, I have things to do. Be good, okay?” I said and waved at them . “oh and Bum ah! do your job okay? You’re still the committee,”

 

Then I leave them after hearing Kibum sighing. Aisshh, I kind of envy…

 

 

I arrived to library and sat on a single couch. There’s no one here, only me. Uh, what should I do now? I’m really bored.

 

 

Suddenly, yeah, really. Suddenly, the door’s opened.

 

 

I’m a bit shocked because it’s too sudden, but I chill out then, I know maybe it’s only student who wants to have some time in library or maybe it’s Fox’s want to get some rest.

 

 

And I’m wrong.

 

 

It’s Donghae.

 

Panting.

 

 

“H-hyukkie? You’re here,”

 

 

My eyes widened. This is can’t be true. What’s Hae doing in here? Besides, Victoria—

 

“I want to, uh, tell you something,” he said still panting. Omo. I can’t think about anything, I don’t know how I should react.

 

He stared behind, like afraid someone will coming, then he closed the door and stepped closer to me.

 

 

“uh, Hyukkie, I’m really sorry about last night…” he finally said. Is it about this? Aww, I it should be me who worried about him.

 

“it’s okay Hae… you’re okay right?”

 

 

He nodded but I can see sadness. I know something happened but yah, I don’t know what is it.

 

 

“um.. I only want you to be careful…” he said, then stared down, then to the couch, to the ceiling… he stared anywhere.

 

I raised my brows. “what happened?”

 

“nothing happened, really. I just afraid something will happen—“

 

Suddenly there are knocks from outside.

 

Which means it’s not Fox’s.

 

 

I’m fine with that, maybe just feeling disturbed because my moment with Hae is interrupted, but Hae looks really uneasy and he suddenly pulled me and dragged me.

 

Eh?

 

 

 

For just a second, we’re both already hides behind the huge bookcase in the other corner of the library. To not to be seen, we have to hide in a small spot that’s covering the wall and we’re just will be so invisible.

 

With him pinning me to the wall. Real close.

 

 

OMO.

 

I can’t breathe.

His face is really near to my neck and I can feel his unsteady breath.

 

Why we should hide anyway?

 

 

“sorry, Hyukkie,” he whispered to my ear. “I was running away from someone,”

 

 

“Hae oppa?”

 

My heart stopped. It’s Victoria. Omg. Hae’s hiding from Victoria to meet me?

 

 

I hope she didn’t saw us. But I think she won’t since she won’t look after to the super tiny corner of the room right?

 

“Ah, he’s not here. I thought he went here earlier,” she muttered.

 

 

“omo, I where is he actually? I can’t wait to meet him. you promised to get me know with him right?”

 

Another voice spoke. I bet it’s her new friend. Such a friendly girl, making friend so fast.

 

“yeah but don’t flirt with him! he’s still my soon to be fiancée,”

 

 

My heart’s hurt hearing that.

 

 

Suddenly, Hae pulled his face and now he’s face to face with me, hands still pinning me on the wall and I didn’t even know how close we are.

 

It’s really close.

 

 

He’s staring deeply to my eyes, and soon after his eyes meet mine, I forgot about what we’ve been hiding from.

 

 

We didn’t say a word.

 

We just staring to each other eyes like, only god knows how long.

 

 

And then he leaned closer to my face. His breathe is already steady, and he was about to close his eyes. I stared at his half opened eyes once again and,

 

He’s staring to my lips.

 

 

Don’t tell me to think normally.

 

I…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soft thing on my lips. Sweet and gentle.

It was so tender and passionate.

 

 

Then he my bottom lip and bit it a little, making me gasp. I clenched on his shirt and he hold my neck with his right hand.

 

I can feel his tongue sneaked inside and exploring my mouth. I can’t do anything.

I don’t know what to do. This feeling is really strong.

 

 

“H-hae—mmm…”

 

 

I tried to call him, but he keeps on kissing and battling his tongue with mine.

 

I’m feeling hot.

 

 

“maybe I will just call him…” I suddenly heard a voice that makes me conscious from this scene. My eyes is now opened and still, Hae’s closing his eyes with no space between us.

 

Hearing those voice, Hae didn’t even pulled himself. He just opening his eyes slowly until it’s half-opened which I found it… mmh, really y, and… he grabbed something from his pocket.

 

While our lips still connected. Even our tongues.

 

 

I tried to figure what did he pick from his pocket, and now I know he’s picking out his phone.

 

 

I glance a little at his phone, but he deepened the kiss. Makes me shut my eyes and feel his lips and y tongue.

 

Okay let’s just say I’m aroused. I can’t… help it. I just tightened my grip to his shirt. both of his hands now holding my neck, kissing me deeply.

 

“his phone is off, I can’t phone him,”

 

 

So Hae’s turning off his phone just now.

Really, smart.

 

Gosh. He’s so damn hot right now.

 

“okay, let’s just search for him in another place,” and then I heard those footsteps faded and the sound of the door’s closed.

 

 

After minutes, I feel like lack of breath, and then…

 

we separated.

 

 

 

Damn.

I felt loss this instant. We both panted and stared at each other.

 

 

That lips is so addicting.

 

 

 

He suddenly got panicked, and release his hand from my neck. I still speechless and froze on my feet because of the sensation and I don’t know kissing with the one you love is really making a good feeling.

 

“I-I’m sorry… Hyuk…” He stuttered, “it’s not… it’s not your f-first kiss… right?”

 

 

Why the hell he asked that.

 

Okay his first is not mine, but… so he just playing around?

 

 

Before I could react, or maybe seeing me stunned and stared expressionless to him, he put his thumb on my lips, and then motioned it like wiping. “I’m sorry. I just—I don’t know what’s gotten into me,” he said still panicking.

 

“I think I… I have to go now, H-hyukkie.. t-take care okay?” he said and then leave me behind still hiding.

 

 

I stunned and motionless on my feet even the sounds of his fading footsteps is long time gone.

 

 

 

 

It’s Hae’s.

 

 

 

 

He stole my first kiss

 

 

In the corner of the library.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I suddenly feeling nerd.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================================================================

[A/N]: how. is. it?

finally, right? ^^ I LOVE KYUMIN PART HERE!!

anyway, thanks for actually loving this story!!! 

and.. thanks for hating and cursing me................................... i got 48 for my math and 47 for my chem. HAHAHAHA *cries* but that's fine~ i can fix my score~ hahahahah XD

 

 

 

12_sung_ithanks so much for loving this story!! XD huaa i feel guilty because making you cursing while reading this....D:

Liponpononnie ini gimana angst ga? eunhae moment kan? ahahaha~~ love you too onnieeeeeeee!

Hyura_90okay..............just hate me T_T but don't kick my ...it'll hurt..

silverfishkyahhhh! *swim back to surface* >_< you meanie...

EunHaePerfecteristicthat's right........ so? should i kill him? XD

Naui_Haeyaaay~ *hugback* ^^ sorry about it... i hope everything is clearer now.

crilleraysorry~~ hope you like this chap ^^

uuleunhaecloudythanksforhatingme, thanksforlovingme, and oh yeah I WILL DEFINITELY FETCH THEM! and let them having their romantic life here~~ uwuwuu~~ OH! BHAHAHAHA I JUST REALIZE IT TOO~ maybe it's the easiest interruption? LOL~~ xDDDD 

Clear_sky-bluei love you too, i love you too so much XD aww don't cry.. i hope you like this chap~ i want them together too~~

Cutie_foreverdo you have sixth sense or what? i actually made one....... kkkk xDDD

DredhezRei*nodding* yeah, what's wrong with him? hmmm~ ahahhaa by the time you do that, lemme join you!!!!!!! XDDD there i give you one. happy? *took those milks* *keep it and drank it slowly while ate the cakes* =w=

leerimraeyou know what? i actually hate him too~ lol XD 

nininguyen50kkkk I actually just realized that too! hahahahhahahaha 

xoHEARTx*grin* you really can guess what's coming next huh? kkk~ 

_eunhee89aaaaaa don't cry.... i hope this chap didn't make you cry... sorry~~

LollZipopZoaw you commented longer than before!!! kkk~ XD 

dolphinqueenKyaokay........so you hate me? ;o; i didn't mean to kill you.......

Eunhae17i never hate you... i love you! XD i really sorry it makes you cry... thanks a lotlotlot for loving my story!! *kiss*