Such a Stupid Person

Our Love Story...

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“That Eunhyuk oppa, I didn’t know he’s so cruel.” I heard Victoria said beside me.

 

 

“don’t say something bad about him, you don’t know what does he really like,” I said in flat tone. “how did you judge someone when you only meet him today,”

 

 

I feel my feeling is like a mess.

 

 

I know I’m wrong, I didn’t contact Hyukkie this whole day. It’s all my fault.

 

 

I just don’t know how to tell him.

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

I messed my hair. I almost didn’t sleep last night, even my body is really having an urge to sleep.

 

 

But I can’t.

 

I’m really confused.

 

 

I will get engaged.

 

 

With Victoria.

 

 

I can’t refuse it.

 

Why? Because my own love life is… doesn’t sided with me. Hyukkie didn’t love me. He’s perfectly normal and straight.

 

See his ex? It’s Gina. It does prove more than enough.

 

 

I know I almost confessed to him yesterday. But I just…

 

 

Maybe Victoria is the one for me. Even, I don’t love her.

 

 

This will make that person happy right? He’s already so much makes my life suffer.  Maybe I just, uh. But how to tell this to Hyukkie?

 

 

I can’t see him today.

 

 

I can’t.

 

 

I can’t see him with plan to tell him that I’m engaged, because in the end I will definitely confess to him, I will definitely cry my heart out and hug him, begging him to free me from this suffering life.

 

 

If only Hyukkie loves me.

 

 

 

I walked out of my room. I know my face’s looks like zombie. I haven’t sleep. My body and my heart feel painful.

 

 

“Lee Donghae,” I heard the voice I hate the most.

 

I turned to him. “what do you want this time?” I tried to be harsh, but I only can show my tiredness.

 

 

“slow down.” He said with no expression. It looks like he’s readying himself to go, maybe working, but whatever. That’s great. I hate seeing him in this place. “I want you to pick up my daughter in law after school time over.”

 

 

I can’t think about a thing, even a tiny little thing. “what?”

 

 

“pick up, Victoria, will you?”

 

 

I blinked in exhaustion, already staring at nowhere unconsciously. “why should I…”

 

 

He fixed his tie and walked closer to me. “I just want to make sure you really will engaged with her,”

 

 

“I don’t love her,” I said slowly and it sounds like pleading. I know I can’t control my voice now.

 

 

He just stared blankly at me, “do you think I care? I just want you to marry him, it’s Yuka’s request.”

 

 

I stiffened in my place. I hate how he show me that he love his soon-to be-his wife. But I know I can only keep my anger inside, since I’m already so exhausted. I don’t feel like I can do many things. Even to think, my mind is already exhausted.

 

 

“But…” I still tried to argue even there’s nothing in my head to say.

 

 

“I will take your car if you aren’t pick her up,” he said expressionless.

 

 

I just sighed. I know he really will take my car if I don’t do what he wants. But I need that car… to fetch Hyukkie, to pick him out, to ask him out.

 

 

Even I don’t know when I can do those things again.

 

Since I’m afraid to meet him.

 

 

Aish, Hae. You’re such a coward.

 

 

When I realize, that person is already leave. , I have no time to arguing anymore. I have no choice. But suddenly my phone rang.

 

 

I walked faster to my phone, my little heart hoping it’s Hyukkie, but it’s not.

 

 

It’s that person. What is it again does he wants?!

 

 

“what?” I asked right after I pick the phone.

 

 

“forgot to tell. Victoria lives with Yuka in an apartment near this estate. Take her back to her place, and be on time.” He said, and then hung up the phone before I could even react.

 

 

Gosh. I really hate that person.

 

I stared sadly to my phone. It’s 9 AM in the morning, and Hyukkie didn’t call me or even text me. Okay, I was the one who supposed to do that since…

 

See? He don’t even…

 

 

Damn… so it’s just me who love him right?

 

 

He just looks at me as his servant.

 

 

It makes my heart feel pain… I hate this.

 

Love is hurt.

 

 

I walked to the other side of my bed, seeing a photo on the night stand.

 

 

 

Mom.

 

 

You married a wrong guy.

 

 

 

---

 

 

“Hae,”

 

 

I stunned on the place I stand.

 

 

I’m really dead now.

 

 

Hyukkie, please. I don’t mean that.

 

 

“he’s my  servant, he serve me, he do anything I want him to do and that’s the way to make peace between Fukuura and Rakooga LIKE I SAID TO YOU BEFORE,”

 

I heard Hyukkie said to Victoria.

 

 

Is he mad?

 

Why did he say like that?

 

 

It’s my fault.

 

His beautiful eyes… I can see it’s getting teary.

 

 

Oh no. what did I done?

 

Please Hae, said something!!

 

 

 

But no words coming out from my mouth.

 

I only hear Victoria saying something but I can’t even think straight to realize what she said.

 

 

I just stared still at his eyes who almost flowing his tears. I can’t do more.

 

Then, I felt a hand dragged me to the car.

 

It’s Victoria’s.

 

 

Finally I lose my gaze from his eyes, and stared at her. She must be mad with Hyukkie.

 

I really want to beg her not to mad with Hyukkie since this is all my fault.

 

 

But what did I do.

 

What did I do?

 

 

I just entered my car, because I didn’t want to see Hyukkie’s tears again.

 

 

 

I’m such a stupid person.

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

“oppa, I think we’ve arrived—KYA!!”

 

I quickly stopped the car when I heard Victoria said that, but I think I stopped it too sudden, makes she shocked.

 

“sorry,” I sighed.

 

 

She stared at me. “anything wrong? Is it because of Eunhyuk oppa?”

 

I didn’t answer.

 

 

“I’m sorry about it, but… I thought he is a nice guy,” she said, looked down. He really is, Victoria. I love him. Why don’t you ALL give me at least more time with Hyukkie?

 

 

“It’s my decision to be his servant,” I said.

 

 

she sighed, and then smiled. “I understand, oppa. Thank you for picking me up, I’m happy. Maybe auntie will come to your place later.” She said, “I don’t know if I will come too or not,”

 

 

I just silent. I really don’t care, Victoria.

 

 

It’s still clear in my eyes, Hyukkie’s teary eyes that I never see. I feel like killing myself remembering that I am the one who make him like that.

 

 

“okay, oppa. I’ll go now. Careful, okay?”

 

 

I didn’t say a word and just nod.

 

 

Right after she left the car and go inside the apartment, I quickly grabbed my phone and dial a number of a person who I really… love.

 

 

Please, answer it.

 

 

Suddenly, the connecting tone disappeared. “Hyukkie? Hyukkie…” I called out his name, hoping he was on the line.

 

“mm,”

 

 

I can heard his voice responding. Thank you God… he still answering my call. I thought he really hates me already.

 

 

“Hyukkie, where are you?”

 

 

“why do you care?”

 

 

Stab.

 

“I-Hyukkie, I’m sorry…”

 

 

“care to explain?”

 

 

Omo. I swear I never meet a person as nice as him. he’s really understanding.

 

 

I feel like I want to hug him so badly.

 

“I will… tell me where you are,”

 

 

“home,”

 

 

Then I quickly stepped on the gas pedal, immediately went to Hyukkie’s place.

 

 

Please understand me, Hyukkie.

 

Understand me that I love you.

 

 

 

---

 

 

I stopped my car right in front of Hyukkie’s house, running outside the car and I found someone already stand in front of the door.

 

 

The only person I love and the only reason I live.

 

 

Hyukkie.

 

 

 

“Hyuk—Hyukkie,” I called him, panting because of running.

 

He stared at me and I can see, his eyes are puffy. I know I made him cry. And I know I will kill myself because of that.

 

 

But from his eyes too, I didn’t see any hate.

 

 

It makes me relieved.

 

 

“Hyukkie…”

 

He raised his brows. “mm-hmm,”

 

I try to steadying my breath and readying myself to explain.

 

 

“I… I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that I was about to engaged with Victoria… I’m sorry because I didn’t tell you why I’m not picking you up because… because I was so exhausted last night, even until now… I’m sorry I didn’t text you and didn’t call you, I was confuse with myself either… I’m sorry because I can’t be a good servant for you, if you want to punish me go ahead, I will gladly accept it. I’m sorry Hyukkie, I’m sorry.

 

“that person call me last night and said that there’s something important he want to say, and forcing me to go home… but when I got home I just found Victoria in my living room and… And Yuka said that Victoria her niece will be my fiancée… I don’t know I was so shock… I can’t think straight so I…” I panted. “I…..”

 

 

Before I could resume my non-stop sentence earlier, I realize that Hyukkie’s hand is cupping my face.

 

 

His eyes is staring at me softly, and his expression is… making me safe, somehow.

 

 

I’m getting confused. He didn’t mad?

 

 

“Hyukk—“

 

 

“ssh,” he hushed me and put his finger from his other hand on my lips. “I forgive you, okay?” he smiled. “I just want to hear your explanation.”

 

 

I sighed in relieve while I heard angels singing in my ear.

 

 

He’s so kind.

 

 

If only I could say

 

 

Hyukkie I love you

 

 

 

 

Without losing you.

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I didn’t know he was that suffered. I already mad.

 

Aissh! I’m so stupid. Pabo monkey, pabo!!

 

 

Hae’s actually suffering and you get mad before hearing his explanation. I can’t help it hearing him earlier, I felt like I want to kiss him to stop him from his non-stop sentence.

 

 

 

But now I know. He didn’t know about the engagement until the time he went back to his house, right? And his soon-to be-step mother’s name is Yuka. And Victoria is her niece.

 

 

And… I know how hate Donghae to his father because he called him ‘that person’. He must be a real bastard since I know Hae won’t hate anyone.

 

 

Poor Hae.

 

 

“Hyukkie, really?  You forgive me?” he asked with a little happy smile formed on his face.

 

I nodded and rubbed his cheek. “don’t worry,”

 

 

I don’t even mad at him.

 

 

I’m just jealous.

 

 

 

“forgive your servant, master…” he muttered and hold my hand.

 

 

“yah, I said call me Hyukkie. I’m tired by how you call me servant,” I said, snapped at him.

 

 

He pouted. “sorry,”

 

 

Aww, that adorable face. I really missed it, since Hae’s having so many problems lately.

 

 

 

“Donghae oppa?”

 

 

Suddenly, I heard a voice.

 

 

Don’t tell me…

 

 

Hae looked back to the gate direction. “Vic…?”

 

 

 

 

Please. Not at this time.

 

Why the hell she’s here?

 

 

This is even my house.

 

 

“Ah! so it’s really Hae oppa’s car in the front. And… omo, what are you doing here with…?” Victoria asked in front of the gate. She’s far, but clearly can see us.

 

 

Hae turned at me, showing apologetic stares to my eyes.

 

Gosh, it hurts me seeing that.  

 

 

“I think I have to go. I’ll text you, Hyukkie,” he said slowly, then he release his grip from my hands.

 

 

It’s painful.

 

 

 

---

 

 

Call me a stalker.

 

 

Eavesdropper.

 

 

Spotter, kind of it.

 

 

But I can’t help.

 

 

Hae is with Victoria now, in the park near our house. It seems like Victoria want to take a walk since her aunt have something to be done with Hae’s dad. Maybe about the marriage.

 

I can’t help to not following them and hiding behind this tree.

 

 

Sorry, Hae. Sorry Victoria. I can’t help.

 

 

 

I sat behind the tree, try to hear everything.

 

 

 

“Hae oppa, sorry about earlier,” I heard Victoria started the conversation.

 

“that’s okay,”

 

 

Wait. Why’s Victoria apologizing?

 

 

“I didn’t know you will got mad if I get mad at Eunhyuk oppa like that,”

 

 

I feel my heart stopped. Hae didn’t like it?

 

 

So he likes me?

 

 

Aish, that’s it. Stop thinking about nonsense and just listen, Monkey!

 

 

 

“I just don’t like it,” Hae said. His tone never change. Still flat as a board.

 

 

“mmm,” Victoria just hummed. “How long have you being his servant?”

 

 

I tried to peek at them.

 

 

“don’t know,” Hae shrugged his shoulder careless. “it’s been months.”

 

 

Hae didn’t care about it?

 

So… he’s tired being my servant, right?

 

 

He actually wants to be free.

 

 

I sighed. I don’t know why I felt sad.

 

 

 

But I keep my desire to keep listened to their conversation. Don’t be hurt, monkey.  

 

 

And why Hae looks like he’s happy being my servant?

 

Okay I force him.

 

 

 

I didn’t realize I was drowned with my own thoughts so I didn’t really hear their next conversation. Suddenly Victoria asked Hae.

 

 

“it must be tiring right? Being Eunhyuk oppa’s servant… it must be tired.”

 

 

What the hell are you asking, Victoria?

 

 

I peek at Hae.

 

He looked down, his eyes stare seems sad and then he sighed.

 

 

“yeah, it’s tiring.”

 

 

 

 

Stab.

 

 

Truth’s always hurts.

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

Finally I can pick Hyukkie’s up and take him home today.

 

 

Yesterday I ask that person, reasoning that I have something to do. And fortunately he said okay. I wonder, he must be in a good mood.

 

 

His marriage with Yuka is a month ahead.

 

 

I sighed. I know I can’t do anything.

 

 

“Hi, Hae hyung~” I heard someone called me when I walked towards the Fukuura’s library. It’s Kibum.

 

 

“hey,” I greeted him. “how’re you going?”

 

 

He smiled. “I’m fine. How about you, hyung?”

 

 

I just smiled back a little, “I’m doing good. Where’s Siwon?”

 

 

“he has something to do in his dad’s office, since that company will be his after he graduated.” He explained and I just nodded.

 

 

“I see. Anyway, Hyukkie’s in library right?” I asked.

 

Kibum’s nodded. “it seems like you’re in a hurry to meet him,” he said, making my face blushed a little. “go now, he’s waiting. I just got back from there,”

 

 

I smiled to him, and walked faster to the library leaving him. yeah, it’s true.

 

 

I missed Hyukkie a lot. Even I just met him yesterday.

 

 

 

I entered library, and quickly throw my glance to the corner of the room. There’s only one person inside. And obviously it’s Hyukkie.

 

 

“Hyukkie,” I called out to him. he turned to me, but his expression is really flat.

 

What happened?

 

 

“Hyukk—“

 

 

“Hae,”

 

 

He cut my word. Why is he so serious? Am I doing wrong?

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I hold my breath.

 

 

It’s for your own good, Hae baby.

 

It’s for mine too.

 

 

So… that’s fine.

 

 

“Hae, it’s enough.” I said.

 

 

He raised his brows. “what’s enough?”

 

 

“I mean…” I looked down, inhaled deeply and stared at his eyes again.

 

 

“I officially free you now, Lee Donghae.”

 

 

 

He just stared at my eyes, stand still and silence.

 

 

Why I found pain in his eyes?

 

 

Isn’t he happy?

 

 

Okay. I admit.

 

 

I just want to know what’s his reaction if I said this. But… I don’t know this reaction. He didn’t even say a word.

 

 

Suddenly, library’s door opened. Revealing a figure did I thought is annoyed me so much.

 

Victoria. What’s she doing in here? I thought Hae’s here to fetch me.

 

 

“omo, Hae oppa?”

 

 

Oh, she’s surprised. So she really didn’t know Hae’s here.

 

 

Hae turned back. “Vic?”

 

 

Vic. He even shortened her name.

 

 

 

Hae, our time is not yet finish.

 

 

“are you here to fetch him?” she pointed at me. But then Hae just turned to me and staring at my eyes, with those sad expression.

 

 

Please say yes.

 

Please say that you still want to be my servant.

 

Or just say that you want to be with me that I know it’s impossible.

 

 

 

But please stay.

 

 

 

 

I need you.

 

 

 

 

After minutes of staring each other, and Victoria still waiting for us to be done, Hae sighed.

 

 

And turned.

 

 

 

 

“I’m not,”

 

 

 

 

Ah....

 

Another stab.

 

 

 

“really? So can you take me to my apartment today, oppa?” she asked pleading to Hae.

 

 

 

Please say no and tell me you want to be with me.

 

Please…

 

 

 

please.

 

 

 

 

 

“okay,”

 

 

 

I froze on my feet.

 

And then what I heard is, Victoria’s squeals in happiness, and they both leave me alone.

 

 

I still staring at Hae, but he didn’t turned back.

 

 

I ran in front of the library to saw them leaving.

 

 

 

 

They’re getting far.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why didn’t you look back?

 

 

 

===============================================================

[A/N]: FINALLY THE CHAPTER FINISH...

i'm sorry this is sad. pabo hae part 3 T_T

REALLY SORRY~~ TTnTT i promise i will make more eunhae moment next chapter. PROMISE!!

i'm updating faster since... i know you guys hate me already TT___TT 

don't curse me to get fail with my exam.... T_T

 

EunHaePerfecteristicit will come... believe me!!! XD i don't know when either but it will... yeah but donghae is just too pabo to do that T_T

eunhaediccti promise i will in the next chappie... don't hate me yet okay? TT_TT bear with me!!! XD i'm really sorry for breaking your heart... my heart breaks either T_T

xoHEARTxahh.. hyukkie just mad. they both're hurt :( i'm sorry for this chapter...

DredhezReii update soon..... but DON'T HATE ME!!! because this chap is sadder than before... *hit myself* *grab ur milk* *drinks it till empty* i will make next chap better... *pretends innocent*

Hyura_90: i hope so too... just don't hate me yet okay? DX