it's Obvious

Our Love Story...

 

 

CHANGMIN POV

 

I stared at my cell phone screen for a hundred times already. Uh, c’mon Minnie you can do this. You’re a playboy and it’s not hard to breaking up with a girl.

 

But… Aish! Stop it! You can… you just don’t love her, right?

I nodded in agree with myself, and start typing with my phone.

 

‘Chanmi ah, sorry… maybe we should break up. –Minnie’ 

 

I sighed then sent it. I will hurt her… but I can’t go on. I still have someone in mind.

 

Then, my cell phone rang. As expected.

“yoboseyo,” I said slowly. “I’m sorry… I just… I have someone in mind that I can’t get rid of… yeah. Uhm… no, I’m not cheat on you. That’s why before that happens, I want us to break up. Yeah. Thanks for understanding me, Chanmi ah. thanks for this 1 month,” I said then hung up the phone.

 

I inhaled deeply. Ah, another broke up just because nobody still can’t replace him in my mind.

 

Yeah, Kibum.

 

And now, here I am. In Fukuura, his school, sitting at nowhere but still can see the main field. I can see him from a far. I really missed him and to be honest, I still love him.

 

But… would he come back to me?

Unconsciously, I already stepped my feet to his direction. He looks busy with everything. Of course, he’s one of the committee and he’s really serious doing his job. I kind of proud of him.

But… wait. Who is someone behind him? I realize he’s always beside him everywhere Kibum’s go. And his uniform… it’s… wait, that uniform is Rakooga’s right? What the hell is he doing with Kibum?

 

“k-kibum ah,” I unconsciously greeted him even I try to hold myself not to interact with him.

He stopped working with something and turned. “yeah? Oh… hi,” he said awkwardly. I can see the Rakooga guy staring at me with questioning expression.

 

Now, what should I do? I don’t mean to talk with him…

 

“c-can I talk to you for a moment?”

Wait, what? Why did I say that?

He looks thinking for a while, and then stares at the Rakooga guy. “Wait here, Siwon ah. I’ll be back okay?”

 

Siwon. His name is Siwon, huh?

 

He started to walk, searching a quiet place. I followed him behind. Uh, it’s my only chance, right? Please be prepared…

 

“what is it?” he ask.

 

I inhaled. “Bum ah…”

He just silent, waiting for me to continue.

You can do it, Minnie.

 

“I still love you.”

 

His eyes widened. Uh, I thought he didn’t really shock with it…

Then he sighed. He’s showing his sad smile and staring at me, deeply in my eyes. He stepped closer to me, and he cupped my face.

 

Please, the answer…

 

“Changmin ah…”

 

-----===-----===-----

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I was eating a box of takoyaki since there’s a Japanese food’s stall here at festival. Hmm, Hae is going to the toilet for a while so I waited for him here at the side of the field, seeing those guys stretching before the game. Hmm.. I can see Xiah. So this is running competition.

 

“oh!!” I heard someone gasped behind me. I turned to see who it is.

Hm? Who is it? It’s a boy, maybe still in Junior High. What is he doing here anyway? To cheered his brother?

 

“Eunhyuk hyung?” he greeted me.

 

I blinked. Who’s he talking to? Oh me, of course. But… how did he know my name?

I stared at him in hesitate. “um, s-sorry… did I.. did I know you…?” I asked carefully to the boy.

He shook his head cheerfully. “nope! But I know you!” he said then smiled. “should I tell you who I am?”

I raised my brows, “yeah, of course,”

He stepped closer to me and sat beside me. “hmmm… how’s it with Donghae hyung? Is it fun? Heheheh” he said then chuckled.

 

What? Hae? And how did he know Hae is my servant? Someone must be his brother in this school. Or maybe sister, but… whatever.

 

“how did you know that?” I asked back.

“yah, just answer me!”

I sighed. “yeah, fun. How did you know that?”

“did you enjoy it?” he asked with his cheeky smile.

I nodded slowly. “y-yeah,”

Suddenly, he clapped his hands. “YAY! That’s it! I’ve made right decision. You should thank me!!” he said then tapped my arm. Ugh, what’s with this kid? And what does he mean by making the right decision?

 

“what do you mean?” I asked.

“sorry, hyung,” he smiled. “but the person that told Shindong hyung about your relationship is me~~!”

My eyes widened.

 

THIS KID??

“yah!! What’s that!?”

“calm down, hyung~ let me explain, okay?” he said, then I turned my sit direction to him, readying to hear him carefully.

“ahem!” he cleared his throat, “so… let me introduce myself first. My name is Henry, I’m student of Sapphire Junior High School. And I have…. Um, a friend here, he’s 1st grade now, named Mimi—it’s his nickname, his actual name is Zhoumi. Before Shindong hyung went to Europe, he asked help for both of us to tell him everything that going on with you… kind of it.”

 

Before I could respond, he already continue his words. “and and and, maybe you know a guy named Zhoumi here, right? He’s Kibum hyung’s classmate, and he’s Kibum hyung friend too so he will know what’s going on with you from Kibum… I know from Zhoumi and I told Shindong hyung…”

 

Erh… I think I get it. But, wait!

“why you didn’t tell him about servant thing? You told him he’s my boyfriend which is not true,” I said.

But then he chuckled. “isn’t that better like this?”

I don’t know why, his words making me blushed.

 

Suddenly, someone yelled behind me. “hey!! I was looking for you,” I stared back. It’s Kibum talking to Henry and I bet it’s Zhoumi behind him.

 

“sorry, I never realize you,” I said to him and he just nodded while smiling.

 

Uh, yeah, I think I really should thank them.

 

-----===-----===-----

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I was about to walk back to Hyukkie’s place when someone tapped my back slowly.

 

“Are you Lee Donghae oppa?” I heard a girl speak.

“Um... Yeah,” I said after saw a girl in front of me. Not a girl... but girls. I think it’s from JYP high school because I don’t know their uniform.

 

“Omo!” she squeals, “can I take a picture with you?”

I sighed silently. “Sure,” ugh, please. I want to go back to Hyukkie…

She squealed again happily then asked her friends to take her pic with me. And then her friends took pictures with me, and so on. They are so many of them.

 

Ugh, I wonder if Hyukkie’s waiting for me…

“thanks a lot oppa~!!” they finally said and waved to me. I smiled bitterly and quickly go to where I left Hyukkie while ago.

 

Thinking about Hyukkie…

 

This feeling is getting stronger.

But…

 

I shouldn’t be gay.

 

Wait. I since when I’m being gay? No. I can’t be gay. Hyukkie doesn’t like it and he’s not gay.

 

Wait!

 

… am I in love with Hyukkie?

 

I really confused. What to do?

Maybe I should think about that later.

 

I arrived to the place where Hyukkie should be waiting for me. But… he’s not there. He’s not anywhere I could reach with my glance. I believe I left him here at the side of the field.

Where is he, really?

 

I was about to reach my phone in my pocket when I saw Kibum, not too far from me. I quickly ran towards him.

“Kibum ah,”

He turned to me, and looks surprised seeing me. “Hae hyung? Aren’t you with Hyuk hyung?”

 

I blinked. “I was, before. But I thought he waited for me here because I went to the toilet earlier. isn’t he with you?” I asked.

 

He titled his head in confuse, “I know you were at toilet… but when he’s chatting with me, he went to fetch you because he said you’re taking too long in there. Why you not meet him?”

“what!? Where’s he? I didn’t meet him,” I said in worried. If he was about buying another food, why he didn’t wait for me to accompany him? Or maybe text me.

 

Suddenly, a cute boy, maybe about junior high school-er shrugged Kibum’s arm.

“I think I saw him…”

 

My eyes widened. “h-hey, do you know where Hyukkie is?” I asked the boy.

He stared at me, and nodded. “yeah, but… I think he’s going with a girl… not long time ago,”

 

“a girl?”

 

My mind flew. Girl? Who?

 

Wait. Is it that Gina? What does she wants? Damn it, I have to search him for sure!!

“do you know which direction did he go?” I asked him, and he show me the way. It leads to back building. Damn it, it’s a quiet place!!

 

I thanked him and ran off.

 

and my heart, it feels burned.

 

 

---Fukuura Back Building

 

I walked and sneak around. Hyukkie… are you here? I hope that didn’t do anything bad to you… i—

 

“hmph, take that!”

I froze hearing that. It definitely Gina’s voice, since I still remember her. And from her tone, I know it’s she didn’t mean to be good.

 

I peeked.

 

Oh my god. WHO ARE THEY??

 

About 5 guys—or more are standing around someone—must be Hyukkie and Gina is behind them.

Those guys.

Are beating their target.

 

Hyukkie.

 

My feet froze. Damn. Damn. I never stand violence. I hate violence. , Lee Donghae you’re such a coward!!

“how many times should I beat you huh?” I heard someone from those guys speak up. What? So they’ve been beating Hyukkie up before?

“you still didn’t dare to come back to her? That rainy day didn’t bother you at all even we’ve beat you up?”

 

Oh my.

 

That rainy day? So it’s not bad guys asking for moneys but it’s THEM?

 

THOSE GUYS. MAKES HYUKKIE SUFFERED.

 

I don’t care.

 

And what happen next is, I ran to them with my super, I don’t know, mad feelings.

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” I shouted and I can see Gina’s eyes widened when saw me. But then she let out a smirks.

 

“hmph, his lover coming.” She said slowly. “you both are not worth it. And Lee Donghae, I was about to beat you up after Eunhyuk. Why? Because he actually still love me and not you! Such a queer. Disgusting. If I can’t have Eunhyuk, NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM!” she yelled.

“beat them both.”

 

Then I saw those guys, who’s actually 7 guys, facing to me with flat expression and stepped closer to me. Half of them still beating Hyukkie.

I can feel them beating me up. I hate this feeling. It reminds me of my dad. He often beat me up when mom’s not around… and the feeling is, exactly like this.

 

I feel weak.

“HAE!” I can heard Hyukkie’s screamed. “s-! Leave us alone,” his voice is stutter and I know he try so hard to survive by struggling their grip to Hyukkie’s arms.

 

Hearing his voice.

I don’t know what gotten into me.

 

I feel strength coming into me.

 

And, I unconsciously beat them back. With all my strength I have. Yeah, I’m stronger now. I can fight back. Appa, I can fight back now. I’m not that little kid who only can see his mom suffering because of his dad.

 

 

 

I won’t stop fight for the person I loved.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

NO ONE POV

 

Donghae’s half running to the nursery room, carrying unconscious Eunhyuk bridal style. Those bruise are everywhere in both of their bodies, and the fact is, Donghae got beaten more than Eunhyuk. But still, something inside him made him stronger.

Everyone around them looked at him with worried and questioning looks when finally, Donghae arrived to nursery room and meet Taemin and Minho there, because Minho is get a little injury.

 

“Hyung!! Oh my god. What happened?” Taemin yelled after seeing both of Donghae and unconscious Eunhyuk.

Donghae laid Eunhyuk on the bed without answering anything, and then tried to called the doctor with worried written all over his face. But then, Taemin hold his movement.

“what, Taemin ah? I need to call anyone who can heal Hyukkie.” Donghae asked, half annoyed.

Taemin gave him a little smile. “I am the one in charge here, hyung. I’m nursery student and I hope to soon to be a doctor. I can heal him. Please be calm, okay?”

 

Donghae stared at him but still have those worried on his expression.He then gripped Taemin’s arm tightly. “please, Taemin ah,” he said, almost pleaded. Taemin smiled and nodded.

When Taemin tried to heal those bruise on Eunhyuk’s body, Donghae can keep calm in his seat. Minho stared at him.

 

“Hyung, you are hurt too, right? Your bruise is more than Hyuk hyung. Please let Taeminnie heal you.”

Donghae bit his lower lips and stared at the unconscious Eunhyuk. “I… I think I can leave him to you. I have to go now.” He said, and hurriedly stand up.

 

Minho’s eyes widened. “what—Hyung! You’re hurt. Come on, after Taemin—“

 

“no need, Minho ah. I have something to do. This is urgent, I’m sorry. And I’m fine. Please take care of him, I’m begging you both.” He said before he left.

 

-----===-----===-----

 

DONGHAE POV

 

My feet, my arms, my chest, my stomach, my back, all hurts.

 

I know.

 

But I have to make sure about something…

Uh, and I’m glad I can beat them all. Gina is running away, but I won’t keep her out of my sight. She already told her ‘bodyguards’ to beat Hyukkie for 2nd times already. I won’t forgive her…

 

I walked hardly to Rakooga.

In Rakooga, there’re not many people there, since almost all of them is in Fukuura, watching the most of the competition. I hope someone’s there.

I opened Rox room, and I kind of surprised seeing he’s actually there. Leeteuk hyung. And there’s Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung too. Oh, and there’s Kangin hyung too lying on the couch, sleeping. Thank god I’ve found anyone who I want to talk to.

 

Leeteuk hyung saw me and then his eyes became so big. “OMO! HAE!!” he ran towards me. “what the hell is happening? Why are these bruises on your body?”

 

He stared at me carefully. Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung quickly recognize me coming and they both gasped.

“You’re not in a fight right Hae…” Heechul hyung murmured unconsciously, making Leeteuk hyung gasped in shock.

 

“HAE!” he checked on my face and my arms. “y-you’re not been into a fight, right? You can’t stand violence…”

 

I looked down, winced every time he touch and examine my bruises. “I’m not been into fight, hyung.”

he sighed in relieve, so does Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung.

 

“there are peoples beat me up.”

“HAE!!!!”

 

And then they all ran to me, except Kangin hyung who’s sleeping peacefully on the couch. They dragged me to the empty couch.

“I’ll get you drink,” Heechul hyung said and left to the mini kitchen. Usually he never want to doing something like this, but I think the case of me beaten up that makes me got so much bruises and wounds like this of course will make them panic.

 

Rox never let me get into a fight, because they knew I can’t stand violence. So… yah, this is the first time.

 

“Hankyung ah, gimme those aid kit,” Leeteuk hyung said to Hankyung hyung while pointed at the white box belongs to him which sometimes useful if someone get hurt.

He murmured again to me, “how it can be like this? I thought Fukuura is not asking for problems anymore…”

I slowly shook my head. “no, it’s not Fukuura.”

 

“so who?” he asked, opening his aid kit, searching anything he needs.

 

“someone,”

“yah, who is it?” Heechul hyung suddenly came and handed me a glass of cold water. I accept it and drink it a little. “I don’t know..”

“how could you don’t know who were beating you?” Leeteuk hyung asked again, now tried to heal my wounds one by one. It’s damn hurt.

“they were many…” I murmured.

“tell us who are they,”

Uh, what should I tell? I really don’t know who are they. I just know Gina. But… should I tell them that is Gina who beat me up? Or should I say it’s Gina’s bodyguards? Whatever.

 

“they are…” I winced in pain. “uh, Sapphire student’s bodyguards.”

Their eyes widened. “mwo? Sapphire? We never got into trouble with them. What are you doing?”

 

“not a thing.”

“Yah,” Leeteuk hyung glare at me. “tell us or I will heal your bruises in the most painful way.”

I gasped. “okay, okay. I think… uh, the Sapphire student is Hyukkie… Eunhyuk ex girlfriend,” I tried to explain, kind of afraid with what Leeteuk hyung said earlier. but then he pressed my wounds, makes me screamed.

 

“HYUNG! HURTS!”

“aw, omo… sorry, I just shocked.” He said. I stare at Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung but they just froze. Then Heechul hyung about to speak up.

 

“so he’s not gay?”

 

Err…

 

Aren’t there any better question? Of course I didn’t know about that.

 

“Chul ah, I think he doesn’t know that..” Hankyung hyung speak up my thoughts. Heechul hyung just nodded in disappointment.

 

“Hae, so… why she wants to beat you?” Leeteuk hyung asked.

 

“Because I said I am Hyukkie’s boyfriend.”

 

 

Silence.

 

 

“Hae,”

“yeah?”

 

“congratulations,”

 

My eyes widened, then I slapped Heechul hyung’s arm who’s congratulate me just now. What the hell? Did I say I was gay to them? Ehrr, yeah no. but that’s why I’m here.

 

“I-I actually…”

“gay?”

 

“Hyung!!”

 

Heechul hyung chuckled. I just glaring at him and he hold his laughter. I tried to continue my earlier words. This is important to me.

 

“I, uh… I don’t know. I need to know my own feelings, hyung.”

Leeteuk hyung smiled. “what makes you confused, our cutie Hae?”

“oh, yeah,” Heechul hyung smirks and then sat on Hankyung hyung laps.

 

I bit my lower lip, and start to tell them everything. Yeah, everything. Every little thing that makes me feels confused.

 

---

 

“hmmm…” Leeteuk hyung grinned like an idiot while put his equipments back to his aid kit. “it’s done, Hae.”

 

I smiled a little, “thank you, hyung.”

Heechul hyung was lay his head on Hankyung hyung laps. They both smiling like the way Leeteuk hyung did. Gosh, what’s with these hyungs?

 

“lalala~ there is going to be another couple soon, Hannie… prepare to be the second cutest…” Heechul hummed, then pouting.

 

My eyes widened by his words. “yah, hyung! What do you mean by that?”

 

“ehm,… obviously Hae, obviously. It’s so clear now that you are fall. In. Love. With. Lee Hyukjae.” Heechul hyung said then grinned again. I feel I want to kick his for keep grinning like that.

 

But then I looked down, thinking about his words. Fell to Hyukkie.

I don’t think that’s not right.

 

Wait wait wait. I still… not sure.

 

“Hae, I know you’re still drowned in your thought,” Leeteuk hyung said, sitting comfortably beside me after put his aid kit to place where it belongs to. “should we make you sure about it?” he added, glancing at Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung. They are all smirking.

 

“Hae,” Hankyung hyung speak up. “you’re liking strawberry milk more than usual. Umm, why is it?” he said, grinning.

 

Strawberry milk? I like it, but… I became love it since Hyukki—eh? Hyukkie?

 

“ooo~ and remember first day you met Fox leader?” Heechul hyung now said. “our genius leader never ever lost his awareness, not after he met that leader. Is he y enough to make you drool unconsciously?”

 

My eyes widened. Hah! y? Hyukkie? I think he is… Omg. What?

 

“I-I didn’t drools!” I said, tried to argued while pouting.

 

Leeteuk hyung chuckled. “yeah, but it’s obvious that you thinking about him.”

i-is that true? I felt like I’m in being cornered. But…

 

“and who is the guy who is sick, but recovered sooo fast just after he met his master?” Hankyung hyung said, now making Heechul hyung and Leeteuk hyung laughed.

 

It… it’s me.

Uh, I felt like blushing.

 

They just keep cornering me! And those feeling become more obvious in my heart.

 

“Oh!!”

What is it again?

 

Heechul hyung suddenly get up, eyes staring at me cheekily. “want to know another thing?”

 

I stared at him, waiting for the next words because I know even if I said no, he will say it either.

He glance at Leeteuk hyung then back at me while crossing his arms on his chest.

 

“servant won’t hug his master out of order.”

 

I startled.

 

Yeah, this feeling.

I hug him and he never ordered that. But why I did it?

 

and why it feels so right?

 

It’s obvious.

It’s because of this feeling. Yes?

 

The feeling is getting stronger as I starting to realize it.

 

The feeling is making me crazy because it always grow, filling my heart.

 

The feeling is, ugh…. okay.

 

 

 

I think I fall in love with Hyukkie.

 

 

 

I remember my first glimpse of his face,
 

I saw you smile, then I smiled
 

I was straight blown away
 

Mesmerized by your beauty, from your feet to your hands
 

How could one be so beautiful?
 

 

I don't understand.

 

 


(Epik High - Map the Soul)

 

 

 

 

==============================================================================

[A/N]: yay fast updatey! XD

i'm glad finally, Donghae............... TwT *speechless*

 

anyway, I WANT TO WARN YOU GUYS~! 

i need more of your patience reading this fic... i promise this fic will lead to a happy ending, but it's only... i unconsciously put so many conflicts in this fic plot XDDD i can't help it. 

please keep commenting to let me know what you think... this fic is really innocent and stupid i know, forgive me!

XD and thank you for keep reading!!!! *kiss*

 

 

xoHEARTx EunHaePerfecteristicTHANK YOU~ XDDD err.. just keep wait and read okay?.... XDD

eunhaedicctuh... that.. please don't be!! T_T i still have things to write~~ kkk 

LiponponKYAAA thank you~!!! XD actually i don't think this is a good one since this is my first time writing fic.. but fighting!! you can write better than me i'm sure~~ XD

eunhaebabyi know misunderstanding is everywhere... sorry! >_< i hope they will be, soon.. *doubt* XD

DredhezRei: wah, i think you can use your knive now XDDD FINALLY! of course i still want to drink it. so we're cool now? hahahahah XDD

nininguyen50mianhae~~~ >_< i still need ur patience~~~

kikiiovesmusic10AH! onnie! what happened? D: i hope this update will make you feel better~ but... kissing scene really have to wait... *sighed heavily* pls cheer up onnie!!

vulyhsifhe realize it now ;D kkk~~  OMO that's great! congrats!! happy to hear that~ i think this is soon enough, isn't it? XD lol

uuleunhaecloudywaaaaaaaa really?? XDDD *happy* i'll update faster! sorry i'm not feeling really good earlier kkk anyway, thank you! pls keep reading~~