a Fight

Our Love Story...

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I’m feeling weird. “What are you doing?” I asked Hyukkie who’re standing behind the wall, while handed him the strawberry milk he asked me to buy.

 

I stared at a chair. There it is, my bag’s still there. But why Hyukkie’s standing here? Hmm…

 

“um.. nothing. Thanks,” he said, still shock. But then he looks thinking about something. “err.. Please keep that for a while, I want to use the toilet.”

 

He added, handed back his strawberry milk, then quickly go to the bathroom.

 

Hm… Maybe I should take my bag while waiting for Hyukkie…


I walk to the chair where I put my bag. Took it, then sat on while put the bag on my lap.

 

Then I feel something fell on the ground.

 

Errgh.. what’s that? It’s a paper….pink.

 

I took it. Huh? I don’t know that I have this.. or.. did somebody left it here? and—

Wait. What’s this?

 

To Donghae Oppa.’

 

Ah.. ‘Donghae Oppa’? Oppa… is that from a girl? And… When did it get here?

 

Hm… I think I should open it.

 

Oh! Suddenly I realize something. Is it from Hyukkie? Omo…. What’re you thinking about, pabo fishy…

 

But… I’m curious. I’ll open it. It’s for me, anyway.See? Even if it’s pink, but my name is attached on it.

 

Well.. What’s this? A letter.. and a heart-shape was drawn inside the envelope. How sweet.

 

I open the letter. It’s handwriting is really good.. sadly,I don’t know Hyukkie’s handwriting. I can’t recognize it.

 

Hae oppa, um…’

 

What, Hyukkie?

 

Aisshh.. it’s not Hyukkie, stupid! But… I can’t stop thinking that this is his..

 

why you’re so charming..? like a prince…’

 

Aisshh! I wonder… if it’s Hyukkie… he’s so cute if he’s really the writer of this..

 

Okay, stop imagining. Stop……

 

 

I really, really like you…’

 

Damn…

 

 

I can’t help but smile alone.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

NO ONE POV

 

It’s already been 2 weeks and 2 days now… and everything still goes normally.

 

But….

 

“Master, ready to go now?” Donghae asked Hyukjae who’s still lookingnowhere while sitting on the library’s couch. But Hyukjae’s still silent.

 

Donghae sighed then moved closer. “hey, master.”

 

Hyukjae just take a long breath, then stared at Donghae.

 

“Can’t you just wait?!”

 

He shouted, make Hae froze in the spot, trying to not answering.

 

“…sorry.” Then he continue murmuring slowly while look down.

 

This condition is always happens almost everyday in the last 2 weeks and now, it’s happening again.

 

Suddenly, someone’s coming.

 

“annyeong..” Xiah Junsu greeted two of them, and followed by another Fox member, Taemin, Minho, and Key.

 

“hmm..” Hyukjae just make a sound to replied him, while Donghae just looking at them then bowed slowly.

 

“what happened here? the atmosphere here seems not really good.” Xiah said, looking at Donghae.

 

Donghae just give him a little smile, “everything’s okay..” he said.

 

Xiah and the 3 others were looking at him worriedly. They know Hyukjae and Donghae relationship for this 2 weeks is not good but they don’t know why.

 

“I wanna go to the toilet,” Hyukjae said, stood up then look at everyone. But he didn’t say anything and just leave.

 

Donghae sighed.

 

“Hyung, really, what happened between you two?” Taemin asked.

 

Donghae raised his brows, looking at him. “huh? There’s nothing happens between us, like I said before. Why?”

 

“no.. it’s just.. you two were so different in this 2 weeks. I just wondering…”

 

“yah, it’s not me who’ve been different. It’s Hyuk himself I think.” Hae said, looked away then sighed again. “but.. maybe he just tired.” He added.

 

The four of Fox just seeing at each other while suddenly Hae phone’s ringing.

 

He pick it up. “yes, master?”

 

It’s Hyukjae who phoned him.. “uh? Okay. Wait there..”

 

And then he hung up.

 

“um.. Hyuk want to go home now.. I’ve to go to his place. Thanks anyway,” Donghae said to everyone there.

 

Xiah and the others just nodded and smiled, then Donghae left the library.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I can’t understand myself.

 

It’s already 2 weeks or maybe more, I’ve been so cold to Hae. I don’t want to

do this but.. i just hate him. With unknown reason.

 

Somebody called me from behind. Ah, it’s him.

 

“did I make you waiting?” he asked me, charmingly.

 

Okay.. now why I’m still blushing so much when I heard just only those words?

 

He’s really care to me… but not the same way as Siwon. Oh.. anyway.. I’ve already called Kibum and apologize. He forgive and understand me.. such a nice person. Siwon’s a lucky guy. And Kibum too, such a lucky guy to have servant and crush that sweet and caring like him.

 

“no..” I replied as I can.

 

He took a long breath then gave me something that he take from his bag. A carton of strawberry milk! Omo… he’s so sweet…. I can’t hold it.

 

But! I have to. He never realize my feeling so.. I can’t accept it. Such a childish reason.. but I don’t care!

 

“you haven’t eat lunch yet, right?” he said while handed me the milk.

 

“thanks..” I can’t hold my happy smile.

 

Then suddenly I heard he sighed in relieve, then looked at my eyes deeply. Make me blushed once again…

 

“finally you’re smiling..” he said, then show his adorable smile. “you’re cute if you show your smile, Hyukkie..” He added. Still with his smile.

 

My heart skips a beat.

 

Now you kill me, Hae.. you make me blushed a lot. And… flowers bloom in my mind. Damn you…

 

“h-hey.. what’s that? You shouldn’t called me with that name…” I said and that’s all what I can say. I’m too nervous. Too happy. But I must hate him.

Remember, Hyukkie.. remember…

 

He raised his brows. “oh, I forgot. I’m sorry, master..” he said calmly. “let’s go home..”

 

Then we leave the place, still I can’t control my mind right now.. and let’s blame Hae. He’s the reason why.

 

But, really… he smiled charmingly like what I saw 2 weeks ago. That means.. he can show that charming smile with everyone. And I hate that.

 

Yeah I hate that.

So don’t quickly get blushed with only that kind of smile, myself!

 

Right after we almost arrived to Hae’s car, I heard someone calling. Girl’s voice.

 

I turn back. A girl, Fukuura girl. Her name… ugh, if I’m not wrong, Kang SangMin..

 

but that’s not important for now. What does she wants?

 

She’s now standing in front of me and Hae. And looks really nervous.

 

“err.. um.. oppa,” she called. then shyly stare at us. First to me.. and finally she’s staring at someone that I really hope she won’t stare to.

 

She’s staring at Hae T_T…

 

“Hae oppa.. um..” she start calling Hae. I can’t do anything and I can’t feel anything. I know this conversation leads to.

 

I stared at Hae a little, and saw him raised his brows. “yes?” he answered.

 

SangMin smiled shyly and then show something that she holds on her back. A box of… chocolate. Sweet thing.

 

“p..please accept this..” she said while handed the chocolate, waiting for Hae to accept it. Okay.. what I really want to do is yell to her that Hae is MINE and no one can get close to him and no one can give such a flirty thing to him… but he’s not mine.

 

Suddenly, Hae’s accepting the chocolate. The box of sweet chocolate wrapped cutely and ‘Love Oppa’ was written on there.

 

“thank you,” Hae said after he received it. I can even see their finger’s touching.. and.. Damn! He’s smiling.. not really charmingtough, a simple smile..

 

but it’s enough to torn my heart.

 

Oh please… you just built up my mood and when it’s on the top, you destroyed it again… how dare you, Hae.

 

Minutes later, what I realize is the girl I forgot the name is quickly walk back to Fukuura building cheerfully and then she disappear from my sight.

 

“let’s go..?” Hae said then, after everything’s over. And he walked again to his car.

I’m not moved even a bit. I don’t want to and I can’t. I’m really messed up here.

 

I’m jealous.

It’s better for me if he didn’t realize that I’m not walk with him and he leave me.

 

It’s better that way. I hate seeing his face for now.

 

Then I heard his step’s stopped. Not long after that I can see he’s already beside me again, then hold my shoulder. “what happened, master?” he asked. I know there’s worry inside his question. But I don’t care. Really don’t.

 

I still silent, looking down to avoid eye contact with him. But suddenly I realize he’s standing in front of me. “are you mad?” he asked me again, I think he really concern.. but still I don’t want to answered. I just look away.

 

“look at me,” he said. But I ignore him.

I heard he sighed heavily. “hey, can you realize that I’m here right in front of you? Look at me..” he said, still in his calm voice.

 

“let’s go home.. you’re already tired.” He keep trying to make me respond him, but I’m not and I won’t. honestly he’s so sweet for saying like that..

 

especially with his adorable-worried expression..

But I just can’t.

 

Suddenly, he hold my hand slowly. “the weather’s getting worst. come with me, okay, Hyukkie..? please.”

 

My heart starts beating faster and I can feel his warm hand holds mine.

Gosh, Hyukkie please, he’s already begging you.. and you still this cold to him?!

 

Please control yourself! Even the fact is.. you really can’t.. because I’m not myself at this time.

 

now he start to walk back with his hand still on mine but then I saw that chocolate box’s safe in his other hand. Makes me want to explode…

 

suddenly without asking my permission, my body’s rejecting him. I took my hand away from his hand. “No! and I’ve said to you, don’t called me like that!!” I exclaimed unconsciously.

 

Then I saw Hae’s expression is changing a little, I think he’s mad.. “I’m sorry! What do you want?” he shouted. Okay, he really is.

 

I’m speechless so I just looked away and sighed.

 

“Look at me!” he shouted. “did I do something wrong that hurt you? If so, please tell me! It’s true that I’m your servant, but you CAN talk to your servant if I do wrong..” he added, more slowly than when he shouted before.

 

I stared at him. “you are my servant!” I yelled. I don’t know what for I yelling like that, I just want him to.. aishh.. I don’t know.

 

“and so??” his face shows confusedness. “I just do what I can do! I’m sorry!” he yelled back to me.

 

Damn.. don’t show me those eyes.. I really feel guilty if you saw me like that. Those stares are... mad, sad, confused... i hate that.

 

For few minutes, we both just keep in silence. I don’t know what to do, and I can’t think anything right now. I can’t control myself. That’s why I make Hae mad to me…

 

Then finally, he walk closer to me. “if you hate me. That’s fine. I can hate you too. Here,” he said, putting his car’s key on my hand. “called me if you need me, okay?”

 

Then he left me.

 

What he don’t know is… I love him and.. I’m crying inside.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

I can’t sleep.

 

I hate this things! I hate alone at night, I hate when I can’t close my eyes just because… no, not JUST.

It’s because of Hyukkie.

 

I stared at my wall clock. 01.42 AM. I went to bed about 4 hours ago. I still can’t sleep, and I never like this. This is really my first time being insomnia.

 

Aisshh, my memories fly back to yesterday’s afternoon.

 

I wonder what makes Hyukkie being like that? He’s so weird… and already weird since.. 2 weeks ago. 2 weeks and 3 days, maybe.

 

Hmm.. Is it possible for me to love him?

 

I think it isn’t… but I just can’t hate him.

 

Why I said that I can hate him? Poor monkey.. maybe he really hates me.

Well that’s okay as long as he gave me the reason. But he isn’t.

 

That’s why I have this damn insomnia…

 

 

==========================================================================

[A/N]: an update XD actually i made this longer but i divide it into two chappie~

so i'll post the second part soon! i'm not done updating for today~

XD thank you~

 

@mrslee19this explain everything rite? XD he imagining Hyukkie writes it! kkk kissing scene have to wait XD

@kikiiovesmusic10yay u ship them all! XD i'm glad kkk

@DredhezReiheyyyy XDDDD ah yeah misunderstanding everywhere *join singing* >w< thank u for loving the update~ hope u like this one

@Shanqueenhahaha she isn't... actually i planned to make them appear... but i guess i'll change the character ~ XD

 

really love your comments TwT thank you everyoonee