the Meeting

Our Love Story...
 
Donghae walk trough the corridors arrogantly. Many eyes avoid meet his, afraid will be scolded by him.
 
That usual day in Rakooga Senior High School. Elite school that only rich people inside.
 
"Donghae hyung!" Kyuhyun yelled. Donghae stare at him.
 
"what is it?"
 
"hmm.. nothing. Where you wanna go?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Cafeteria."
 
"oh, good! i'll come with you. I miss my Ryeowook ^^"
 
"gay." Donghae murmured.
 
"it's what I used to be.." said Kyuhyun, Smiled.
 
 
It's already half year Donghae be the leader of Rakoonoxes, The most prestigious organization in Rakooga Senior High School. All teachers and students here respect them.
 
"Kyunnie.. Here..!" Someone yelled at the corner of cafeteria. It's Ryeowook.
 
"Hi, baby.. " Kyuhyun grab Ryeowook's hand and give a peck on his hand.
 
"gosh, you lovebirds! Don't act like that here! is distrubing!" Kangin shouted on his seat while drinking his soda.
 
"yaa, Kangin-ah, don't mad.. They're cute." Sungmin scolded, "or.. don't say that Leeteuk hyung has mad at you again??"
 
Kangin just sighed.
 
The corner table of cafeteria is Rakoonoxes spot. Everyone at school knows that.
They are the most talented people there.
Donghae the genius is the leader, Kyuhyun the clever one is the vice, Ryeowook and Sungmin is secretary. Ryeowook is the master of cooks and Sungmin is the master of arts.
 
Rakoonoxes have only 10 members but they are perfect enough. Their duty is to solve any problems at Rakooga High School. And they always success. That's why many people respect, or even afraid of them.
 
"so, what happened to you and Leeteuk hyung? you fight again?" Siwon ask Kangin.
 
He just shrugged his shoulders. And sip his soda again.
 
Kangin is one of Rakoonoxes too. He's the master of matrial arts. Such as boxing, Karate, or Judo and something like that. He mastered it all.
Siwon is the richest son in Seoul. His dad owned many company here. And he's very handsome. He's good at business.
 
The other members are Leeteuk, Yesung, Heechul, and Hankyung. Leeteuk is very good at fighting too. But he's mastering fight with equipments such as sword and gun, or archery. Rakooga High School have that kind of extracuriculars. He's son of a doctor and nurse too, so he knows well how to cured someone.
 
Yesung is talented singer, but his duty is being a helper and information seeker about problems in Rakooga High School because he is an expert stalker sometimes.
 
Next is Heechul. He is a school toxic. He can make people fell in love with him, no matter if they guy or girls. And he's talented in designing, so it's easy for him to make someone disguised as someone else. He's very pretty anyway.
The last, is Hankyung. He's the master of all kind of sports. Very talented and handsome man.
 
 
But... some of them is falling in love to each others. That's the other side of Rakoonoxes. But even almost everyone knows that, Rakoonoxes is having a huge of fans. From now, only the leader Donghae and the richest Siwon that still straight.
 
 
"Hi, Guys ~" someone come to their table.
 
"oh Heechul ah.. what makes you so late?" Sungmin welcome him.
 
"err.. i'm still waiting for Hannie."
 
"Where is he?"
 
Heechul pointed at Hankyung behind. He's still picking for what food he wants to eat.
 
"geez.." everyone there just chorused.
 
A minute later., Hankyung came with empty hand.
"huh? Hannie, I thought you're hungry?" Heechul said.
 
"no, i'll eat later with you." Hankyung smiled then hug Heechul beside him.
 
"Hannie.."
 
"gosh, can you just quiet! I'm not concentrated here!" Kangin protested.
 
Heechul chuckled. "Sorry, Kangin ah.. anyway, why you're not together with Leeteuk? You two always together.." he said, "or.. don't said that Leeteuk mad again?"
 
Kangin ust take a deep breath. Not again..
 
"guys.." suddenly another guy came.
 
"ah, Leeteuk hyung." Sungmin said.
 
"Hi.. err.. Donghae, they do it again." Leeteuk turn to Donghae, who's drinking his juice.
 
"who?"
 
"Fox." Leeteuk said.
 
"They're fighting again? Gosh.. isn't there any peaceful here..?" Ryeowook sighed.
 
"Don't worry, honey.. everything is peaceful when you're here with me.." Kyuhyun said and grab Ryeowook hands.
Everyone just sighed.
 
"You two, just take a look for them!" Donghae shouted and those Kyuhyun and his boyfriend Ryeowook leave them while pouting.
 
"haha.. cute lovebirds.. ^^" Sungmin said, "by the way, i thought Fox leader was sick., is he recovered already?"
 
everyone just shrugged their shoulders.
 
Fox is the short of Flanternoux, the most prestigious organization in neighbor school, Fukuura Senior High School. Fukuura SHS and Rakooga SHS were built in one company but they're always being rivals in everything and always ends with fighting roughly.
That's why each school have to make an organization to represent all students in those school. And that organization is Fox (Flanternoux) and Rox (Rakoonoxes).
 
But sometimes, many students still want to take revenge to their rivals school. That makes so much problems and those organization have to solve and end it. That's why many people were respect to these organization, or even afraid.
 
"where's those lovebirds? Just take a look doesn't need a long time.." Hankyung murmured after about 10 minutes KyuWook couple leave them.
Then everyone there just stare at him with 'oh-so-you-aren't-lovebirds-?' looks.
 
Just after that, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook come with uneasy and worriedly face.
 
"What's wrong?"
 
"those Fox.." Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"Fox leader has changed." Ryeowook said.
 
Everyone looks shocked.
 
"huh? How come??" Heechul asked, "who's he? Or she?"
 
"a guy, but we don't know who.. I think new student."
 
"He's cruel. He fight with students here." Ryeowook explained, "when we get there, they're already left. We just look from afar. I can't see his face."
 
"So Sungie have a duty now, right?" Sungmin turn to Yesung. "i'll help you find out who's he, of course ^^"
 
"Thanks Minnie.." Yesung smiled cutely.
 
"hmm.. Thanks. We can get back to class now.." Donghae ended their conversation. Everyone nodded and leave cafeteria.
 
 
--- 2 Days Later.
 
 
"Leeteuk ssi, Leeteuk ssi!" Someone called Leeteuk. He's walking in corridors on the way to science lab.
 
"what is it?" Leeteuk asked, when he notice that who called is someone from his neighbor class.
 
"Help, my friends are being punished by Fox." He said, still panting from running.
"Their leader is asking about Rox leader."
 
"Huh?? where are they?"
 
"behind the school building," He tried to calm down. "since their leader changed, they're become more cruel. We just playing around. But they..."
 
"okay.. okay.. i'll call Donghae then."
 
 
Leeteuk pull out his cell phone from his pocket. Dialing number 2, for speed dials. After a second, someone answered. "ne, Hyung?" Donghae said since he knows that Leeteuk who called him.
 
"Hae, Fox. Behind school building. New leader?" Leeteuk just said the points.
 
"Ne, ne.. Yesung just gave me information about that guy. Cmon. Wait me there." Donghae said then hang up.
 
Leeteuk nodded to the guy and they ran to the place where Fox is.
 
 
-----===-----===-----
 
 
DONGHAE POV
 
I quickly walk to the school back door. I already call Kangin hyung and Kyuhyun to move while on my way.
 
I hope Leeteuk hyung is okay.. Yesung said that leader is much more cruel.. argh.. Maybe Fox leader's have a scary face.. and big body..? i don't know.. thinking about that makes me nervous.. Nervous he'll beat me, of course. i'm still the best here.
 
Few minutes later, I arrived at school back building. There's a back gate between Rakooga and Fukuura and there's an old park there, it never been used and cared anymore. So the wild grass and trees are grow that makes the park looks like a little forest.
I sneak slowly inside the forest. I can heard someone shouting from afar. But I still can't hear it clearly. I move closed. Where's Kangin and Kyunhyun, anyway?
 
"So you're Rox member?!" I heard someone yelled. I hide behind a tree and I can see 3 guys from Rakooga kneeling down with their pale face and few bruise is on their body. It seems that because of fighting with Fox.
 
Beside them, there's a guy from Rakooga too. He's hiding behind Leeteuk hyung who's facing someone that I know he's Fox leader. But I can't see his face because his back is facing me. and not far from them is a few of Fox member.
 
 
"Where's your leader?!" he shouted again to Leeteuk hyung.
 
 
"what do you want??" Leeteuk shouted back.
 
 
suddenly Fox leader pull Leeteuk hyung roughly until Leeteuk hyung fell to the grass.. I can see Leeteuk hyung face reddened of anger and he's grabbing a log slowly behind him, readying him to fight. Aishh.. I can't see violence!
 
 
"hey, you!" i shouted and go towards them.
 
 
"huh?" that leader turn his back to see behind. My foot was frozen.
 
 
This guy.. How come he become a cruel person?? He's so pretty.. he has a red lips perfectly to his milky skin.. and those beautiful eyes.. ugh, hey. Why am I being like this? Hae, you're not gay!
 
 
"who are you..?" he said, a bit shock and then suddenly calm.
 
 
"he is Rox leader!!" Someone shouted behind me. it's Kangin hyung, and behind him is Kyuhyun with Ryeowook.
 
The leader eyes widened. But still didn't look at my face. "is that so..?" he said.
 
Hey, why he is being like that? His face look nervous.
 
"what's wrong?" i asked. he just bitting his lower lip. oh gosh, why does he's so cute..? err.. i think my question for him is more fit to me. What's wrong with me, anyway?
 
Suddenly, he gasped and turns to Leeteuk hyung. "i want to test how good's your leader!!" he yelled and pointed to me. But he's facing Leeteuk hyung.
 
"just talk to him, then?" Leeteuk hyung said, raising his brows.
 
Yeah, why don't talk to me?
 
 
He suddenly being quiet.
 
"hey..." I muttered.
 
 
He blink once and turn to me. "Rox leader, i want you to fight with me!" he exclaimed. He looks like seeing me, but actually he's not. He's looking other way. Why he don't want to look at me?
 
 
"What fight?" i sighed.
 
"no, not now.." he said, "we have to make a clean fight and I want everyone in my school and your school see us."
 
 
oh, here again. I'm not too interested..
 
 
"what if I won?" i asked.
 
He silent for a while, thinking. "If you won, Fukuura students won't fight with you, and.. i'll do anything what you want." he said, "but it goes same if I won. How's that?"
 
hmm.. it looks exciting...
 
 
"uhmm.. okay." i just nodded and go away from there. Honestly i can't leave my eyes from his face, but I have to..
 
right after i leave, Kangin hyung, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk hyung and those 4 guys from Rakooga followed me then.
 
 
"yah!! What's your name??!" suddenly I heard he shouted.
 
 
I turn and look at him from afar. "He's Lee Donghae!" Kangin hyung shouted for me.
 
"oh, i'm Lee Hyukjae," he said.
 
 
I can see a little smile from his face. What does that mean? But his smile is too pretty for me... really..
 
 
 
 
 
I want to see that smile again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
=====================================================================
[A/N]: is it bad? this is my very first fanfic ever~
 
oh and FYI.. Donghae and Hyukjae were in 2nd grade of high school. While the 'hyungs', Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul and Hankyung is in 3rd grade. Kibum, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook is in 1st grade. for the rest of Super Junior, it goes same to HaeHyuk.
 
 is it confusing? let me know! please do comment... ^^ 
 
 
thanks for reading~!