Blessings

SCANDAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~*~

 

Bestiz Board Top Post:

Are G-cheater and Foxy Taeyeon reuniting?

(2 videos attached)

 

1. [+10,938 / -2,310] Whoah, what's up with the hugging and the kissing? This is too perfected to be true. I bet SM and YG staged this. It's making my blood boil! Sickening and so disgusting!

 

Nate Pann Top Post:

SNSD and G-dragon visited Taeyeon in Jeonju

(45 photos attached)

 

1. [9,143 / -1,039] I heard TTS is coming back, so SM's probably doing their best to clean Taeyeon's image. She'll probably sing again when the baby's born. Yuck. A dancing ahjumma who cheated on her husband? Does SM really want a death sentence for SNSD?

 

~*~

 

"...will you come away with me?"

 

The dark timbre of his voice, they made me sad. It was as if he had doubts and fears like I had. I didn't want him to feel the heartaches I did. But more than my worries, I couldn't explain what I felt when I made sense of what he asked me.

 

"Wh-where?"

 

"Somewhere far from here."

 

I suddenly remembered what he did back then which I always thought was a result of a very powerful love. I knew he wanted to drop everything way back then, and he would have, had Kiko accepted his offer. But she didn't. Now I was in the same position. Kwon Jiyong was asking me to run away with him, dropping everything and turning his back on everyone. When did our love become this powerful?

 

"Why should we run away?"

 

"This world we live in is poisoning us. I don't want Jiwon to be born in this hostile world. So come away with me. Let's start a new life together in a place where this scandal won't haunt us. A place with no Big Bang or SNSD to think of. No public or media to invade our lives. No fans or haters to worry about. Just us and Jiwon. We can be Jiwon's umma and appa, and we'd be together, away from the curse of our profession."

 

If I said yes, he really would leave every single thing behind. I felt a mixture of happiness and sadness upon learning this. With my hybrid of emotions, I just found myself tearing up silently as I held on to my phone, listening to his deep and somber voice. I felt how much I loved him, how much pain I had to go through for him, how much wishes I cried out that he loved me too to stop the pain, and now we were here. We were looking at each other with a hundred meters between us, and we were declaring to each other how powerful our love could be. I felt absolute faith and longing for him.

 

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked him.

 

"How much?"

 

"So much I'll come with you anywhere and everywhere you go," I declared boldly, forgetting that my eight closest friends could hear me.

 

I heard him chuckle on the other line, but somehow I also heard the tears in his sound. He replied, "I love you too, very, very, very much."

 

"So why did you disappear for a while?"

 

"I was working hard to be the man who deserved you and Jiwon. I needed to perfect our escape plan."

 

"Is it now perfected?" I inquired, the tears letting up and I wiped my eyes.

 

"You and Jiwon are the only ones missing. So... d-do you want to... come away with me?"

 

It felt comforting to know there was an escape plan waiting to be executed. I became awashed with excitement, longing and expectations. I couldn't wait to be with him, wherever that new life was, because being beside him would remove all the pain I was feeling. Only when I was in Jiyong's presence did the heartache disappear. I've been worn out and beaten for nine long months now. I wanted an escape, a new start, and with Jiyong's offer, I felt the deepest feeling of happiness.

 

"Come and get us now," I answered him.

 

Yes. I would come away with him, until the ends of the earth. I saw him run towards me, looking to his left and right before crossing the busy street. I watched as his hair danced with the wind. Just as he ran, so did the sun fully set on the west, yet the park's lights still illuminated her jovial child-like handsomeness.

 

"Oh my god, you're so running away together," Jessica cried out, which only reminded me that my whole group was actually there to witness this.

 

"I bet if you weren't 28-weeks pregnant, you would have ran towards him like he's doing for you now," Sooyoung muttered, almost teasing. I just chortled and cried harder, because I felt so happy watching him run towards me so enthusiastically.

 

"Then everything would play in slow motion before us," Yoona continued, her voice filled with romance.

 

"I still need an ample explanation as to why he was spotted in Tokyo," Stephanie countered the positivity, as expected. I just ignored her.

 

"Drop it Hwang Miyoung," Sunny called her off. "At this point, not only is it none of our business, but I don't think it matters to Taeng anymore."

 

It really didn't matter anymore. When everyone doubted him, I didn't. While everyone lost faith, I didn't. Whatever he did in Japan, it really didn't matter to me. What mattered was that he was here, running towards me, asking me to come away with him. Suddenly, all the pain and heartaches just became nonexistent, to be replaced by absolute joy.

 

"Jiyong oppa suddenly looks so much more handsome, and you look even more beautiful unnie, now that you're reunited," Seohyun observed, smiling so widely as she said those words.

 

Then, the man we were all watching suddenly appeared before us, panting and hair disheveled. He was more than handsome than I last remembered him to be. Because now, he was smiling, he was humble, he was a normal human being and not the untouchable G-dragon.

 

"Hi," he greeted.

 

"Hi," I replied.

 

I found myself fixing his disheveled hair, and as I did so, the emotions overwhelmed me. I cried so hard while I fixed his hair, also wiping his face. I cupped his chin, my eyes filled with tears because I couldn't believe I was seeing the man I have not seen in weeks. The man I have not lived with in months. The man I have loved for so long, the man who saved me. And even in touching him, more emotions torrentially poured out so that I was a crying mess.

 

"I'm sorry. Stop crying now," he told me, pulling me in his arms and covering my whole body with his lanky arm. His scent was so hypnotizing, and I rested my tearful face on his chest. I only cried harder, because his wonderful smell was overwhelming. "Sssssshhhh. I love you so much Taeng."

 

"You can't hurt me again," I begged through muffled voice, sounding more childish than I intended. "Don't hurt me and Jiwon again, promise me that!

 

"I promise. I'm so sorry Taeng," he gently answered, kissing the top of my head, my temple, and then cupping my face so close to his. Softly, he looked in my eyes and said, "I love you honey."

 

"I love you too," I answered.

 

Before I knew it, our lips met, and that kiss fully catalyzed the rapid removal of all the aching of my heart. The sweet taste of his lips, the warmth of his tongue, the honey-like flavor of his mouth, they cured my beaten heart, and I just wanted more. I kissed him back, even putting my arms around his neck. The kiss felt like the most right thing to do.

 

When we parted our mouths, we remained close like that, staring at each other's eyes. We smiled and chuckled, while I also still teared up.

 

"So this is it, right? It's you and me. You're choosing me, and you're sure about this? You better be damn sure about this Kwon Jiyong!" I childishly cried out.

 

"It's you that I want and love the most. I won't mess this up mom, I promise. I love you very much," he declared, pulling me in for another embrace. He was caressing the back of my head so good, and his arms and chest felt so much like home.

 

"I love you very much too. And I missed you so much. Never disappear on me like that again."

 

What's funny was even though there wasn't any music, it was as if we danced in that embrace. Our position allowed for us to sway with the moment, to twirl around, until we were moving in a slow 360-degrees motion as we talked and embraced. I never wanted to let go.

 

"I'm really sorry that I made you miss me. I waited all day on Monday, hoping you and Jiwon would come. I kept coming back since."

 

"I'm sorry for making you wait too. I only received your package today. Why didn't you just call me?"

 

"My preparations faced a lot of challenges. Delayed purchases, increased rates, aaaaah don't even remind me mom," he answered, now sounding a little light-hearted. We were still swaying with the wind. "It was like a blessing in disguise that you weren't here. I did a lot of work to make everything right before I even found the courage to call you again today. But everything's well now. All I need is you and Jiwon to complete our new life there."

 

That's when I just remembered what our escape plan would entail. I stopped dancing with him, and instead looked up. My whole body shook upon hearing the possibility that we would disappear. I only realized the only flaw in the plan.

 

"N-new life where?"

 

But when I got out of his embrace to look at him, he noticed my quivering lips. He asked, "You're freezing aren't you? How long have you been out here? Come on, let's keep you warm."

 

He was about to walk me towards his new white SUV, but as our bodies parted and turned around, he finally laid eyes on our company. I felt embarrassed that my members had to brave such a cheesy and romantic reunification. I blushed at the sight of them all, because half of them were crying, the other half were teasing, while Hwang Miyoung remained stern-looking.

 

"Good evening ladies," Jiyong bowed at them one by one. "Thank you for keeping my wife company."

 

"Ex-wife."

 

"Steph!" Hyoyeon called out, pinching her waist.

 

But Tiffany totally ignored her. Instead, she crossed her arms and said, "I demand an explanation as to why you disappeared for days and the media spotted you in Tokyo."

 

"Tiffany, I told you it's none of our business!" Jessica exclaimed, pulling her arms to distance her from Jiyong.

 

While I agreed with Jessica, I also felt a rush of appreciation for Tiffany, because she always voiced out the things I was either too shy or too kind to express. I also wanted to hear Jiyong's explanation, but didn't find the time to ask it earlier.

 

"It's okay Sica, I understand Tiffany's concerns. I owe her everything. It's because of her why I have come to realize how much Taeyeon means to me," Jiyong kindly answered. He addressed me once more and asked, "Remember when I told you I invested in real estate for... K-Kiko?"

 

"Yeah," I slowly answered, vividly recalling that conversation in his car that marked the beginning of my worst heartbreak.

 

"I cut all my ties in Japan. I had two properties I needed to sell. That's why I went to Tokyo over the weekend, to finalize the deals with my buyers. But I promise you I was here in Jeonju on Monday, Tuesday, and yesterday."

 

"What about your sightings with Kiko and your good friends?" Tiffany continued to inquire condescendingly.

 

"Hwang Miyoung enough already! These things are only for Taeyeon to ask and be answered to," Sunny angrily muttered through gritted teeth.

 

"I'm just advocating for Taeng."

 

"As she should. I really haven't given Taeyeon and the people around her the chance to have confidence in me."

 

But I saw how Jiyong's eyes turned for the darker. That only meant one thing -- there was some truth in what the media reported. I didn't want Jiyong to have to explain himself to my friends, because Sunny was right. Whatever Jiyong did with his friends and ex-lover was only for me to know. It was not right to put him on the spot like this.

 

"You don't have to explain," I kindly said, holding his hand firmly, "I believe you, and my faith in you should be enough for my friends."

 

Then, I looked at my best friend and begged her with my eyes. "Steph, I'll be fine. Stop being a mom like usual, okay?"

 

I sensed Tiffany's struggle to hold her tongue. She was silenced for a minute, looking away while crossing her arms. Finally, after much thinking, she burst out, surprising all of us.

 

"You better take care of her! Her entire pregnancy has been plagued with stress, anxiety, and heartaches. Please make them all stop from today onwards, or I swear to God I will really end you!"

 

"Noted Miss Hwang," Jiyong replied.

 

"Where are you two going anyway?" Fany asked.

 

"Somewhere really far so the media can't bother us."

 

"Where's that exactly? I want to live there too," Yuri sarcastically joked, causing all my members who've been strained by the paparazzi to heartily chortle.

 

Jiyong laughed too, but answered, "I can't tell you yet. It's better if no one knew."

 

This caused the grins to disappear off our faces. It also caused us silence. My fear was true all along. We weren't just running away and escaping. We were disappearing.

 

"You can't be serious about taking your family off the grid, are you?" Sunny asked, taken aback.

 

Jiyong looked at me and firmly squeezed my hand. While she answered Sunny, he never took his eyes off of mine.

 

"We've been far too dependent on our families and friends, to the point that it didn't become healthy for either Taeyeon or me. I want to prove to her that she can depend on me, even only me," he explained. After that, he looked at my friends again. "Aside from that, I can't risk you being bugged by the media about where we are."

 

"But... we'll eventually know where you are... r-right?" Yoona asked in fear, her tears very much filling her eyes.

 

"Jeonju is just as quiet, and she's living alright here. Just stay here," Tiffany suggested.

 

"Not too sure about that," Sooyoung suddenly spoke, looking at her cellphone. "Look at this girls."

 

She held up her phone for everyone to see, and when I saw just what was on it, my heart dropped with so much fear.

 

"," Jiyong cussed out.

 

~*~

 

G-DRAGON AND TAEYEON SPOTTED IN JEONJU NATIONAL PARK

 

1. [+10,938 / -2,310] Holy cow. What the is this turn of events? Is he getting back together with her? What's with the divorce and retirement for then, only to fool us again. Such shameless people!

 

WAS G-DRAGON IN JEONJU ALL THIS TIME?

 

1. [9,143 / -1,039] They have a lot of nerve to get back together. If this is SM and YG's media plans again, then it wouldn't work. No matter how much you push their love story on us, we will never believe anymore. When I see them, I automatically think "liars" and "adulterers." Don't bother SM and YG, there's no saving them.

 

~*~

 

"They're all watching us from afar. We gotta go," Jiyong said in panic, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the parking area.

 

"Good thing your plates and registration haven't been sent," Sica observed. Their van and Jiyong's SUV were parked together.

 

"How about we switch our vehicles to confuse whoever's watching?" Seohyun suggested, and this got all of us to thinking.

 

"Some of you need to ride with us to confuse the paparazzi even further," Jiyong nodded and added to her suggestion. "Let's go."

 

In the end, Jiyong and I took the SNSD van with Tiffany, Sunny, Seohyun and Yoona. The rest took Jiyong's SUV with their driver. Jiyong took over the driver's seat, while I stayed on the passenger seat. He was being very agitated with his driving, looking over the mirrors from time to time.

 

"Why do you have to go into hiding?" Sunny asked from the back of the artist van.

 

"I was G-dragon and Big Bang. Taeyeon was SNSD. If we want to live a life out of the spotlight, we have to disappear. It's the only way to give Taeyeon the peace of mind she needs before giving birth."

 

"But unnie, don't just not be in contact with us," Yoona begged, and when I looked back, I saw that she was still crying.

 

"We want to be in your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter