For you I will

千年の愛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong’s POV

Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here 
But you’ve already chosen a different path



I should have known from the start that you were trouble. I should have really listened and knew that in the end you were going to break my heart. But no one warned me that it would hurt this much. They said that love is a beautiful thing and I believed them. No one told me that separation was this painful, but no one told me falling in love was the most painful of all. Why did love have to hurt so much, if I knew, I wouldn’t have fallen in love in the first place, the pain is unbearable. It feels as if thousands and thousands of knives are piercing your heart relentlessly, drawing blood over and over again. All I wanted was to love and be loved. 



Why couldn't I call out to you at all?
Everyday and night growing emotions 
And words overflow 
But I realized that 
They’d never reach you again


I just want you to call my name, hold me tight and whisper that you still love me. I tried to call your name, but your name is stuck on my tongue. I want to reconcile our love, but I know the chances are slim. I try to reach out to you, but I know that you have made up your mind. I want to let you know of the anger and betrayal I held deep inside me all these years. Even though I try to fool myself that I don't love you anymore, my heart knows that I still do, even after everything you have done. My foolish heart still loves you, as much as the first day I saw you. 


Since that day I first met you 
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so smoothly
  It was natural for me to be where you were 
The two of us grew up together 
But you've already chosen a different path


The first time I saw you, you made my heart beat so fast. I knew from that moment onwards that we had something special. I didn’t believe in love at first sight, but that night you proved me wrong. We were perfect together, two peas in a pod, complementing each other in the best possible ways. But I should have known, I should have heeded the warnings and walked away when I had the chance. 



Why did I end up falling for you? 
No matter how much time has passed 
I still thought you were right here 
Now we can’t turn back



I could see his eyes: so cold, desolate and lonely. I wanted to turn hug him and tell him I forgive him and that I still love him. But I couldn’t. 

I couldn’t bear to remember the misdeeds of his past. Even though I wanted to erase the past and start over again, I knew that I couldn’t give in so easily. I can’t be the same old Jaejoong anymore. 

I have to remind myself over and over that I’m not alone anymore; I’m responsible for someone else’s happiness now.  If I don’t do this for myself … I, at least have to do it for Changmin. 

My friends warned me. They told me that one day he would break my heart, but I never listened. I was too in love, too enamoured to care.  I should have listened, I should have. 

There was so much I wanted to say. So much I wanted him to say.

But I held my tongue. I wanted Yunho to make the first move. I wanted to see his sincerity; I want to give him another chance. All I wanted was for him to try. I want to … no… I needed to know if he had us is his heart. 

I want to be selfish, I want to be loved… after all I am only human.  

He spoke first, voice strained as he broke the tentative silence. His words only cut deeper in my wounds, he was giving up on me … on us 
“Jaejoong, I want nothing more than for you to be happy. Even if that means that you find your happiness with someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter