Alien VS Angel (Vhope)

This Could Be... Something

Alien VS Angel

Pairing: V & J-hope

Plot: Everyone refused to sleep with Taehyung and left him at the couch. 

Genre: PG - Fluff

Word Count: 1K

 


 

 

Taehyung is always attached to Hobi. Why? No one knows. Maybe he is just clingy in nature. Maybe he thinks Hobi is one reliable hyung he can look up to. But why only Hobi? I am a reliable hyung too! Does Taehyung really like Hobi? Not that Yoongi mind if Taehyung really does but.. Really?

Yoongi kind of suspected something during Rookie King when Taehyung asked Hobi if he likes him for the Danyunhaji game. Of course it was just a game and he just naturally asked a really strong question but of all the offensive matters, he chose to ask Hobi if he likes him? Isn't it a bit too.. natural? Especially after the kiss they had for punishment for the new year's special episode? Luckily he had sty that particular day and had to wear sunglasses throughout the filming or audiences would definitely question his raised eyebrows throughout the filming.

It also doesn't help that Taehyung is always insisting on sleeping with Hobi whenever they are sleeping outside and throw a fit when Hobi chooses to sleep with Jungkook instead.

"Taehyung ah, you are too noisy and bothersome. And how am I supposed to sleep if you cling on me like a koala?"

"BOTHERSOME?! FINE! Hyung sleep with Jungkook all you want. I'm gonna sleep with Jin hyung."

Jin who was packing his stuff at the other end of the room drops all his stuff and looks up at Taehyung immediately. "Yah! Who said you can sleep with me? I need my beauty sleep and sleeping with you means not sleeping at all. Taehyung ah, hyung loves you but sorry. No." And he’s back to packing.

Taehyung looked over to Jimin with pleading eyes but all he get is a shrug and Jimin mouthing “I don’t think Yoongi hyung wants to sleep with you as well.”

"...FINE! I'M NOT SLEEPING!" And Taehyung storms off to the bathroom.

 

 



 

The hotel was a family suite with 3 bedrooms and a living room. Complete with a mini kitchen and a large LCD TV. Taehyung made himself comfortable on the couch with the remote on his hand, changing the channel every 5 second until something catches his attention. It is almost 3am now and he had the TV volume on low enough to not wake everyone but loud enough for the members to know that he is outside. They are not really doing anything tomorrow except for getting ready to go back to Seoul in the afternoon so there is no need to sleep that early but it was not the reason why he is still awake.

He is still a bit (okay, A LOT) upset over Hobi choosing to sleep with Jungkook when Taehyung practically begs to sleep with him and the fact that all the other members rejected to sleep with him as well. Am I really that bothersome at night? So in order to revenge, he is going to rebel and stay awake all night. I shall catch a cold, get panda eyed and hurt my back sleeping on this stupid couch. Let the hyungs feel guilty on leaving me out here alone. Hmph.

 

 



 

Hobi woke up in the middle of the night for the toilet and heard the TV on the living room announcing the results to the rerun of yesterday’s baseball match. What is this guy doing watching baseball at 3.30am? With eyes still half closed, he opened the doors to the living room, profanities ready to spew out from his mouth.

But what he found is a sleeping Taehyung on the couch with the remote still in his hands. His limbs all dangling in weird angles on the couch and the blanket on the floor. This guy... sigh. Guilt and pity filled all of his insides with the sight.

He walks over to Taehyung, carefully wrestled the remote out of Taehyung’s hand and switched off the TV. Crouching beside Taehyung, he stared at the sleeping face. Orange hair falling all over his face without wax holding them in place and eyes pure without his usual eyeliner. You’re an angel when your alien mode is off, you know.

Hobi tried to hold back a chuckle. Taehyung had sleep facing down, the side of his face pressed onto the couch and his mouth slightly open. Drool pooling on the leather couch.

He slowly his orange hair like a parent waking his 5 year old. "Taehyung ah, do you want to come in and sleep with hyung?"

Taehyung rustled a bit under his touch but gave no response. Hobi continued to his hair softly and cooed a few times. "Taehyung ah..."

And all Taehyung managed is just a soft groan sounding a lot like “Wae?”

"This big baby..." And Hobi swiftly picks up Taehyung in princess mode. Taehyung's hands automatically wraps around Hobi's neck for support and buried his face in the crock of his neck, breathing still even.

Hobi chuckles at the situation. “You knew hyung is going to come and get you in the end right?” Taehyung mumbled something into Hobi’s neck as a response but he couldn’t make out what was being said. Probably I hate Hobi hyung.

He slowly puts him down on his own bed and climbed in beside Taehyung. And automatically, Taehyung clings on him like a koala. Like how he always do every single time when they sleep together. Sometimes when it’s raining really heavy, sometimes after they watched a horror film together. Sometimes, when the heater broke down and it’s too cold to sleep alone - or that’s what Taehyung said. Maknae never complained of the cold even when the heater broke down.

Staring at Taehyung's face up close, he can't help but smile and softly peck his cheeks. 5 years olds are so cute. And he proceeds to hug him close like how a mother would hug his child. Taehyung's face buried in his chest, hands over his waist and legs tangled together under the blanket. Hobi’s hand softly pats Taehyung’s back at a steady rhythm.

And slowly Hobi falls asleep to the smell of Taehyung's peach shampoo under his nose while patting his favourite dongsaeng.