Tortured.

D 5 8 8 4

 

Back in the classroom where SunHwa left, it's chaos. 

" It's all your fualt! Now SunHwa's missing! What should we do? " HyoSung screamed at the top of her voice, tears streaming down her face. She cannot believe she just let her dongsaeng dissapear out of her sight after what had happened in her dream. As Zinger tried to calm her unnie down, the culprit sighed, " I was just stating the truth. "

WonBin glared at HongKi, " Still, couldn't have you kept your own opinions to yourself? If you had controlled your mouth, all this wouldn't have happened. "

" Hyung! It's fact that he is the most supicious now, who else could it be causing all this? " HongKi blew his fringe in anger. He turned away from them and looked at the girl at the corner. She had always been one with little words ever since they met. She was watching the conflict silently, having no plans to drag herself in.

 

 

A big "bang" was heard, HongKi had slammed the front door shut. Everyone turned their attention towards him. " What is it? " WonBin asked carefully. HongKi trembled, holding onto the door knob. " I-I saw s-someone outside. " They knew he wasn't lying. Nobody dared to move. They held their breath. The unknown is always the scariest.

" BANG! " Someone on the other side was pounding hard on the door. They stared at the door as tears filled their eyes. Someone was there and that someone cannot be stopped by that single door. They could see the door shaking, it couldn't hold on any longer, the students clutched onto each other, waiting for that door to fall, but it didn't.

The pounding stopped. All attention was on the door. They could see the door knob turning slowly. It'll be a matter of seconds before the thing behind it would be revealed. They held onto their friends as the door was slowly pushed open. The girls shut their eyes, afraid. " Hey, you guys don't have to be so afraid. " Someone spoke from behind them.

They all turned behind, shocked. There stood a pretty lady. She introduced herself, " My name is Krystal. " WonBin eyed her suspiciously from the top to her feet, " H-how did you get in? " She smirked, " The back door. "

" What are you doing here? " Min questioned. Just as she was about to answer, another voice was heard, this time, it was a guy, " Obviously, we are here to help you! " They quickly turned back to face the front door. The guy smiled and scanned through everyone of them before turning away when he met eyes with SunHwa. *He was the one rushing out of the washroom!* 

 

 

" Unless you tell me it's Krystal. " He pointed his finger accusingly at her. Her eyes windened in suprise, " What do you mean? "

" She came with him, obviously she will be the second in line for being suspicious. " HongKi stated in a matter of fact tone. JungShin then stated his views, " It can't be us, so it must be him or her. Maybe even, them both. " 

JiEun frowned, " It might be true, but we shouldn't accuse them without evidence. " JongHyun stood at her side, " I agree, imagine if everyone says that you're a murderer when you're not, how would you feel? I believe they have feelings too. "

HongKi then added, " But, if you think back to when something happened to MinHyuk, she was the only one that wasn't at the crime scene. " 

 

 

" A-anybody here? " MinHyuk's voice echoed through the big empty hall. The girls poked their heads in too. Nothing. Nothing was in the examination hall except for tables, chairs, and more tables and chairs. MinHyuk pushed the door fully open and took a step inside. The rusty floor creaked at every single step MinHyuk took. It must have been years and years since someone cleaned this place.

Min and Suzy quickly followed him in. The floor, again creaked at the new weight. Suzy waved her hands infront of her face in an attempt to clear the dusts as she sneezed. " Why has this place became like this? " They walked around the hall, carefully scanning the details of the hall.

Suzy walked over to where her table was supposingly at. She smiled to herself, how she missed all those times she had spent together with her unnies. The times they spent revising for exams together, the times they spent talking about their crushes together. Suzy looked over to MinHyuk and smiled to herself. This was exactly like what happened in her dream.

*If only we can spend more time together...* She sighed as she looked down back at her table. She took out a piece of tissue and used it to remove the dust on her table top where the name tag is supposed to be pasted. As soon as she saw the words on the table, she quickly called the others here, " Unnie! Sunbae! Over here! "

However, unlike in her dream, only Min rushed over. Suzy looked around the hall for MinHyuk, but he's nowhere to be seen. Her heart missed a beat and she started panicking. " MinHyuk sunbae! " Min looked up from the nametag and recieved the second shock in the short one minute when she realised that MinHyuk have disappeared. 

The two girls quickly went to look for him in the storage room of the examination hall. Adding to their previous shock, they found MinHyuk hanging in the middle of the dark room. The girls screamed at the horrible sight infront of them. 

" What happened?! " Jia, who was taking a look at the corridor of classrooms near the examination hall, burst into the room at hearing her two dongsaeng's scream. Following her, was Fei, MinHwan and JaeJin. Soon, all the other students that have been exploring the 'school', had assembled in the storage room... well, all but one, Krystal.

She was missing in action all the way until that night, where the students went back to the classroom to spend the night and found her sitting at the corner by herself.

 

 

This defintely made her supiciously. The students all diverted their attention to the girl. She sighed and defended herself, " How could I have forced a well and alive man to put his head on that noose in less than 5 minutes and escaped without anyone noticing? " JaeJin nodded his head and agreed, " Well, that actually makes sense. It's impossible. "

" But Min onced told me that there was a table in the examination hall that have your name written on it, Krystal. How would you explain that? " Fei prompted. As the heated arguement continued, there's a couple at the end of the classroom, not at all interested.

" Why... what did we do to deserve this? " Suzy mumbled to herself as she lay motionless on the table, totally excluding herself from the conversation of who might be the killer. Not long after MinHyuk died, Jia and Min were murdered too. Losing three people that were close to her, she just broke down. SeungHyun, being worried, never once let her out of his sight.

Looking at her pain filled eyes, he felt his heart break into tiny pieces, just like that time in his dream.

 

 

She carefully, little by little, applied the medicine onto his injured hand. They are now in the office, with a box of first-aid kid beside them. " Does it still hurt? "

SeungHyun shook his head, his eyes not leaving Suzy. She then blowed gently on his hand and smiled, " There! Now we just have to cover this with something. " Suzy looked around the first-aid kid and soon found a bandage, she then slowly used it to warp it around SeungHyun's wound while attempting to make another conversation, " Sunbae, do you know something? "

" What? " SeungHyun motioned for her to continue.

Suzy smiled to herself, " I'll tell you a secret, but you must promise not to tell anyone, ok? " She looked up at him and he nodded. " I... have a crush. " Suzy told him as she felt her cheeks heating up, SeungHyun's heart thightened as the word crush rang in his ear. " And I had always imagine what it would be like to have time with him alone, what we would talk about, how would it feel like to be close to him, and how would it feel like to have my hands in his. "

SeungHyun blinked and he bit his lips. *So, she is telling me about her crush now?* He didn't know why, but he just felt nervous and jealous. His stomach turned. He took in a deep breath before asking, " W-who is he then? "

Suzy looked up at him and smiled, " MinHyuk sunbae. "

 

 

How much had he wished it was his name that came out of , and not a guy whom did not see her more than just a hoobae. While SeungHyun is here wishing that Suzy would return him his feelings, in the corridor, another is wishing SunHwa would not have any feelings towards him.

He wanted to end the sufferings SunHwa is experiencing, but he can't. 

His hands reached into the pocket on his pants and pulled out with something between his fingers. He looked at the little keychain that his sunbae have given him as a present. He knows how much this keychain meant to her, and he knows that she gave this to him so that she can forget about the one that gifted her that tiny silver keychain.

She have suffered. He have heard the stories from her. All those happy moments that YongHwa had left in her memories. And all the sad sufferings he had caused her. Or maybe she caused it upon herself. ShinHye knew that, so does he.

 

 

ShinHye smiled, " I still remember that time when he took my side, defending me from HyoSung. " But her smile soon disappeared, " Even though I know that I am the one causing all these troubles... " She stared at the gound and her eye grew distant, " This is a mistake. I shouldn't have accepted him into my life so easily. I shouldn't have allowed myself to enter his life so comfortably. "

" Sunbae... " He don't know what to say. Even though ShinHye is younger than him, due to the difficult environment at home, she was forced to enter the work force early. She chose to enter this job because of the high pay she will recieve after each mission accomplished, she was forced into it, while he joined willingly.

She continued, " He's so worried even though it's just a tiny scratch. " He could see tears welling up in her eyes. But she stayed strong, ShinHye shook her head and brought herself back to reality. With her pretty eye smile, she took out a little silver keychain, " Here, have this. I dont want it anymore. I need to put him down. " She reached out her hand and waited for him to take it.

Although she's smiling, he can see the pain in her eyes. *She's just pretending to be happy.* He pushed her hands back, " If you don't want it, you can just throw it in the bin. Why give it to me? I don't want it. "

She seems shocked by his words, but quickly recovered her composure, " Just take it! Treat it as a goodbye present from me. " ShinHye stuffed the metal into his hands and quickly retreated her hand to prevent him from pushing it back.

" Goodbye present? Where are you going? " He asked, his turn to be shocked. She smiled, " I'm quitting this job. " She then stood up from her chair and took in a deep breath, " I think it's time I spend more time with my mother and look for someone I can spend the rest of my life with. " Before the guy can make any comments, she turned away and headed towards the door, waving him a goodbye.

Knowing the reason why she left so hastily is because she's afraid she might regret leaving the gift from YongHwa behind... and that she's afraid he might see the tears she's been trying so hard to keep in her eyes, he didn't try to stop her. " Goodluck! " It was the last thing he managed to say before she close the door behind her.

He then opened his palm and realised that there is not only the silver keychain, but there's a also little note: Don't let yourself fall into that trap... you will end up hurting both yourself and that girl... 

 

 

He knew what she meant. But he had conveniently broke the advice given by ShinHye.