Chapter 7

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

She stared outside the car’s window… how beautiful of the moon and its stars brightly flickering in the now velvet sky… as she admired its beauty, she can’t help not to wish that if only she could be like one of those stars.

For at least if she could be like one, her beauty could be appreciated… for at least she could produce her own light… so that she would never feel any darkness in her life.

He on the other side keeps on stealing glances on her… he sighed for he can’t make himself speak to her just like he used to do… the once little guilt that he felt last night is slowly swallowing the whole out of him…


She looks different tonight… his forehead creased as he remembered what happened earlier.

[Flashback]

“Damn Jiyong… that’s your wife right…? San… Sandara…?”

One of his friends suddenly spoke while they were hanging outside the campus… Taeyeon was not around since she didn’t attend school today for she’s sick… last night all he did at Taeyeon’s house was to sleep and accompany her…. But no matter how he tried to sleep, Dara’s face kept on flashing in his mind.

He looked where his friend’s pointing at and saw his beautiful wife walking towards the campus wearing a simple yellow dress… she really looks beautiful despite her simplicity… and maybe that simplicity was the one that brought up her beauty….

It’s as if he can’t take his eyes off of her… his eyes followed her until she entered the campus and that’s when he snapped back to his senses… he looked back to his friend and now raising an eyebrow to him.

“She is right…? Damn you’re so lucky man…! You now have two beautiful women with you…!”

He just kept quiet… but deep inside him… he can’t help but to start getting irritated on his friend talking how beautiful his wife is… but later on what his friends talked about made his blood boiled.

“Damn…! Did you already laid your wife…? I’m sure you already did…! she still looks so innocent…!”

Then another one from his friends butted in

“Is she good…? Tight…?”

He started to glare at them but maybe they didn’t get what he’s telling them to do… his fists were starting to clench… and their last statement made him snapped out from his sanity.

“Man..! You’re so damn lucky…! If I have her, I would her all day long… screw this school… I would hump her till she asks no more…!”

His friend proudly said which earned a round of laughter from his other friends… he didn’t find it funny but rather insulting especially to his wife’s part… he doesn’t know why he felt so mad… he lifted his fist and ready to land a punch on his friend but before he could land the punch… out of nowhere Youngbae came and landed the punch himself, causing their friend to stumble out of the bench.

Their other friends were shocked and was about to land a punch on Youngbae but Jiyong’s quick enough to counter their punches… he got lost for all he could feel was anger and the wanting to beat the hell out of his friends.

Youngbae then walked to him and tried to stop him from beating their friends before he could kill them… but Jiyong didn’t stop beating their already unconscious friends.

People started to pack around them… his fists were now full of blood but still he didn’t stop.

“Jiyong…! Stop it now…!”

Youngbae yelled at him and tried to pull him off their friends.

“ers…! Don’t you ever spoke to my wife that way…!”

Jiyong yelled to their almost lifeless friends… Youngbae finally held him up and away from the guys.

“Don’t you ever spoke of her name with your filthy mouths…! I’m really going to kill you next time if you ever show your fugly faces to me…!”

He kicked one on its stomach one last time before Youngabe could completely stop him.

[End of flashback]


His face still has some bruises fr

Please log in to read the full chapter