Chapter 39

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Both eyes were wide open as she watched him slowly leaned towards her…and the next thing she felt was his soft lips against her and the taste of the alcohol from his mouth… her hands reached up against his chest… tried to put the distance between them… hands that were supposed to stop him…supposed to push him away from her…ended up on gripping on his clothes tightly… pulling him closer to her… as if his lips was still not enough for her to feel his presence…

She never regretted any actions that she did the past week… but she couldn’t deny to herself that she missed hearing from him… what does she expect from herself…?

And now, she’s just supposed to check on him… finally letting her guards down after having a talk with someone a while ago… but she never expected herself being caught in such situation…

Sinking into her the words that his mouth just spoke awhile ago…and now seeing herself falling into his trap once again… her brows furrowed as her vision slowly blurred and tears formed on the rim of her eyes…

‘He thinks…’

A bitter smile almost creepy on the side of her lips… why does she keep on falling for it…?

For a while she watched his closed eyes… before her own eyes slowly fluttered close… letting her tears escaped through the sides of her orbs, streaming down on her cheeks…

He held both sides of her face… before one of his hands trailed at the back of her head…fingers buried through her hair… pulling her face to him even more… deepening their kiss, he tilted his head to the side… eagerly taking her lips, nibbling and on it… parting it with his tongue to taste her more…

Because just seeing her wasn’t enough to fill the emptiness in him… telling her those words wasn’t enough for him to feel that contentment… and as if claiming her like this is still wasn’t enough to fill up that emptiness…

His tongue desperately parted her lips to pass through… but before he could even succeed to do it… he felt her pushed him away from her… hands were still gripping tightly on his clothes as she bowed her head down…

“Don’t… please don’t do this to me…”

She whispered… letting out her muffled cries…Jiyong looked down at her, brows furrowed in despair, felt the tightening in his chest upon hearing her words…his hands were about to reach for her but failed to do so when she slapped them away…

She looked up… her hand reached up to her lips, wiping it off with the back of her hand…

For a while they looked at each other… her eyes that send nothing but sadness while he looked at her with much longing from his own orbs…

And without another word, she pulled herself out from his hold… easily escaping from him, she went out of his office still crying…

After hearing the loud thud of the door… he just stood there for a while… lips are slightly parted as his eyes blinked for a couple of times… sinking into him what her action just meant…

Rejection… never did he expect for it to be this painful…

He clutched on his chest while his other hand rested against the door… he looked down and let out a bitter laugh to himself…

But other than that… imagining her with

Please log in to read the full chapter