Chapter 31

Locked with You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her head was tilted to the other side… still cant get over the incident from earlier… she smiled to herself… selfishly keeping to herself the giddiness she’s feeling… never she experienced the tickling sensation inside of her…

With that just simple smile… from a cold-hearted man… from the man who she thought who could only give her heartaches… it felt like a miracle… 

“Hey..!”

She was snapped back from her blissful reverie when someone called her attention… she searched where the voice came from and her gaze landed on the familiar man who’s now lying under a tree… looking directly at her…

She walked up to him with a big smile plastered on her face… he quickly stood up… and it’s obvious in his face how happy and surprised he is seeing her there… thought it was just his imagination… probably because of too much thinking about her… 

Too grateful that she’s actually there… wearing again her beautiful smile just like the first time he met her… which was far from her miserable look from yesterday…

“You went back too soon…”

He a bit… remembering yesterday’s promise that she made… 

She just smiled at him enough to flutter his insides again…

“What are you doing here..? I thought you’re working in the construction site…”

His brow rose a bit looking at her with a smirk across his face…

“Oh… so you were looking for me…?”

He mockingly said… she gasped… it seemed like she already heard that one from before… just then, she rolled her eyes upon remembering Youngbae… how could such man be warm just like her oppa and at the same time as weird as her friend Youngbae… 

Upon seeing her reaction, he let out a laugh… covering up the giddiness he felt from her charming expression…

“It’s lunch time… our break…”

turned into an ‘oh’ as she nodded like a child… his gaze then landed on her pink full lips… looked at it for a while before his eyes fluttered away and a slight smile curved on his face… never he was tempted that much before… almost lost himself because of the innocent woman right before him… he just met her for just three days including their encounter that day…and at first he was feeling it was normal to admire her beauty… but there’s something in her… aside from her looks that makes him more drawn to her… something in her that he himself couldn’t figure out what, leaving him thinking too much about her… 

“So… what made you visit here again… aside from seeing me…?”

He continued teasing her… but deep inside hoping that he was partly right… how silly could he get to expect something from her where in the mere fact that he was nothing but still a stranger to her… 

“I just realized that my husband knew the owner of the restaurant you were building… and we’re here to visit him…”

He suddenly stiffened… did he just hear her right…? Yes… she just said husband… for a moment he felt himself lost again… but now, far from the blissful feeling we was drown into awhile ago…

“Husband…?” His voice was hesitant

She innocently nodded… for a moment, he just looked at her… until after awhile he looked away and chuckled… her head tilted to the side… confused by his sudden reaction…

“Yeah right…”

He said… her eyes widen in disbelief and puffed…

“What do you mean by that…? I’m really married you know…”

She reached out for her hand… showing him her wedding ring with much proud… he glanced on it a bit… sure it’s as beautiful as her… perfectly fitted in her slender hand… he snickered…

“Nice ring… I wonder how much you bought it…”

hanged open… jaw dropped because of what he said…

“I didn’t..! This is my wedding ring you know…!”

She held her hand on her chest… looked down at her wedding ring… looking like a child

Please log in to read the full chapter