3283200

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Ask yourself, how many days does it takes to fall in love?

Kim Jaejoong and Park Sandara never saw eye to eye. In fact, if you asked Dara she would tell  Kim Jaejoong hated every thing about her. They never shared any connection beside Chanyeol.

She was Chanyeol's bratty sister and he was Chanyeol's best friend, they never stood a chance.

Five years have passed and almost six hundred miles have kept them separated, both living in completely different lives. Unchanged perceptions and expectations should have kept them apart but when Jaejoong returns, the foundation of their relationship is sure to change.

Thei story was meant to end the day Jaejoong left for Japan. But what if seeing each other after five years was the game changer? What if this was their one chance to rewrite their relationship on where they always destined to never be more?

 

"Ask yourself, how many days does it takes to fall in love?"

 

 


  Hi! It's me Ahri with my first long fanfic. *throws confetti* As you are about to read this, you will find yourself a little frustrated but there will be moments where your hearts will melt, and all those frustrating moments and hardships will be worth it.

Will be uploading the first chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :) Oh um, please leave me comments to read, please? I really love to read what you thought about my fanfics, the one-shots and this one. :*cries*

COMMENTS/UPVOTES/SUBSCRIBES are very appreciated.