Let the game begin

My Pretend Girlfriend

“Noona!” Shin said, snapping you out from your thoughts.

“Ne?” You asked.

“You completely ignored me!” He pouted.

“Ah, mianhe!” You pinched his cheeks.

“Aish, whatever!” He walked faster.

“Yah, wait for me!” You increased your pace.

You were walking to ‘Happy Express’ from your school when suddenly a black BMW stopped right in front of you. Afraid that something might happen, Shin hid you behind himself, ready to protect you. The window went down, revealing the driver.

“Yunho-ssi!” You exclaimed.

“Ahnyeongseyo, (Your Name)-ssi!” Yunho smiled. “It seems we have a change of plans. It starts tonight.”

“Bwoh?” You were shocked. “Shin-ah, mianhe. I won’t come to work today. Could you please tell it to Hyo? I’m really sorry.”

“Ne. No problem. Then I’ll be seeing you tomorrow.” Shin smiled.

“Komawo, Shin!” You waved as he went up ahead.

Yunho opened the passenger seat door and you sat down, buckling the seatbelt.

“Why tonight?” You asked.

“A friend of ours is throwing a party tonight and he also happens to be Yeon Hee’s friend. So Jaejoong decided it would be better if you appeared tonight.”

“Arasso.” You sighed.

“Don’t worry, there won’t be any media there so everything will be kept as a secret.”

You smiled at him. The rest of the trip you two were quiet since you didn’t know what to talk about.

“Jaejoong oppa!” You smiled as you entered their dorm.

“Donsaeng!” Jaejoong hugged you.

The rest of the DBSK came out and greeted you with smiles. As soon as you were done greeting, Jaejoong pulled you to his room while Junsu locked the door. He, Yoochun and Jaejoong shoved you inside the bathroom. After taking a bath, you were pushed inside the changing room, where a simple dark purple dress was hanging, its length reaching your knees. You quickly changed your clothes and walked out, noticing three paris of eyes staring at you.

“(Your Name)-ssi, you look great!” Junsu and Yoochun exclaimed at the same time.

“Kamsahamnida!” You slightly bowed and blushed.

“We’re not finished yet.” Jaejoong said. “Let’s not waste time!”

You pulled you to a seat. Junsu began to fix your hair while Yoochun helped Jaejoong with your makeup. Then they gave you black high heels and a black purse.

“Tada!” Yoochun said, revealing you to Yunho and Changmin.

“You look dashing!” Yunho smiled while Changmin nodded.

Unlike others, who were wearing tux, Changmin wore a black suit with a dark purple tie, which matched with your dress. He was really handsome and very tall, a lot taller than you even though you were wearing high heels.

“Alright, let’s start with the basics of being a couple.” Yunho said.

You were dumbfounded while Changmin quickly linked his arm with yours. Jaejoong chuckled, noticing your expression. He knew that you never dated before so you had no idea about it. That’s why he kept silent.

“Maybe we should keep going?” Junsu asked, looking at his watch. “Otherwise, we’re going to be late.”

You all went towards two black cars, parked right in front of the building. You, Changmin and Jaejoong sat on the first one while the rest took the second one. During the road, Jaejoong was telling you what to say if anyone asked about your relationship with Changmin. You mentally noted it down. When the car stopped, Changmin opened the door, heading out first. He then turned around and helped you out. He again linked your arms and you entered a huge house. When entering the hall, many pairs of eyes looked at you. And after few seconds, you were the center of gossips.

“Who is that girl next to Changmin?”

“Is she his new girlfriend?”

“Omo, is she the reason why they broke up?”

“Pff… Yeon Hee is way prettier.”

You looked down. So now everyone was thinking that you stole Changmin from Yeon Hee. You fought back the urge to cry when Changmin held your hand tighter. You looked at him and he gave you a heartwarming smile.

“(Your Name)-ssi, don’t pay attention to them.” Yunho whispered.

“Yes.” Junsu nodded. “They’re just envious of you.”

You smiled weakly. You headed towards your table and sat down, your seat between Jaejoong and Changmin. You were looking at people dancing when suddenly Jaejoong stood up and went away. You turned and saw him talking to a beautiful girl. They exchangned a few phrases, which seemed to upset the girl as she sadly walked away. Jaejoong returned back with a smirk on his lips.

“Jaejoong oppa, was that Yeon Hee-ssi?” You asked.

“Ne.” He smiled.

“It seems that she’s already…”

“Jealous? Yeah, I know.”

“Jaelous already?” Junsu’s eyes widened. “Wae?”

Everyone sighed except you and Changmin, who was looking around, searching for Yeon Hee.

“You see, Junsu-ssi. Yeon Hee recently broke up with Changmin-ssi. And her feelings are still strong. However, after time passes the feeling slowly dies. That’s why she got easily jealous.” You explained.

“Ohhhh.” Junsu nodded.

“Changmin-ah, why don’t you two slow dance? Yeon Hee will get even more jealous!” Yoochun smiled.

“Not a bad idea,” Yunho nodded. “What about it, maknae?”

“Mianhe, but I can’t slow dance.” Changmin said after a moment of silence.

“Bwoh?” Everyone asked.

“Umm…You see…Well…”

“Never mind.” You said, noticing his unwillingness to say it. “I’ll teach you how to slow dance tomorrow after work.”

“Wae?” Changmin asked.

“I’m sure Yeon Hee-ssi will be happy if you dance with her under starlight after the reunion. She seems like a romantic type of girl.” You explained.

“Ne, she is.” Changmin smiled.

“Jaejoong oppa, may I leave?” You asked.

“Wae? Are you already bored?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ani. I have to work tomorrow.”

“Well, the point was to get Yeon Hee jealous.” Yoochun said.

“So, yeah, you may.” Yunho smiled.

“Kamsahamnida!” You stood up when suddenly somebody grabbed your wrist.

You looked and saw Changmin holding your wrist. He stood up.

“I’ll drive you home. It’s not safe for a young girl like yourself to be walking alone at this time of night.” He said.

“Ah, ani. I’m fine.” You smiled.

“Stop being stubborn.” Jaejoong smiled. “Changmin is right.”

“But…”

“No buts.” Junsu said. “Sorry but it’s 5 against 1.”

You sighed deeply. “Arasso. Goodnight.” You waved.

“Good night!” DBSK waved.

You and Changmin walked towards your car, your arms linked again. You sat down and told Changmin your address. You were looking at the road and slowly your eyes shut down.

“(Your Name)-ssi, we’re here.” Changmin said, stopping the car.

Upon not receiving an answer from you, he looked and saw you sleeping. He chuckled and gently shook your shoulder.

“Huh? Bwoh?” You slowly opened your eyes. “Ah, mianhe! I fell asleep!”

You quickly headed towards your house, blushing like a tomato. When you were about to open the door you heard a honk.

“(Your Name)-ssi, don’t forget your promise!” Changmin smiled.

“Arasso! And you don’t forget to show up!” You waved. “Good night, Changmin-ssi!”

“Good night!” He waved as you disappeared inside the house. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke.....Do you like the chapter? Please don't be a silent reader.

 

Please comment and subscribe heart Your opinions are important to me! Love you all!!!!!