I hate you, Shim Changmin!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“I say we…” But the leader was interrupted by Jaejoong.

“No way!” Jaejoong said, standing up.

“Huh? Wae?” Yesung looked at Jaejoong, confused.

“Yesung-ah, it’s your little sister we’re talking about!” Jaejoong said. “What if he’s going to do something wrong with her? What kind of brother are you?”

“HYUNG!” Yoochun and Junsu shouted.

“You’re right…” Yesung suddenly stood up, looking worried. “First of all, Changmin is a male!!!”

Yesung hit his forehead furiously, regretting letting you go out with Changmin. He quickly ran away to get you, hurriedly putting on his black coat.

“Jaejoong-ah, what was that?” Yunho asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Revenge.” Jaejoong smiled evilly as he sat down.

“Huh?” Junsu looked lost.

“Changmin still didn’t return me my lucky black V-neck.” Jaejoong shook his shoulders.

“Remind me to never ever borrow your clothes again.” Yoochun sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RETURNING TO YOUR ‘DATE’~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow! It’s so beautiful!” You smiled as you ran towards the huge lake.

Changmin, following Yesung’s advice, drove you to a park that was called ‘Dove Heaven’. It was beautiful as the fading sunlight burned the sky and the trees also looked like they were on fire. The huge lake reflected the disappearing sun, making it look like a heart.

“I’m glad you like it.” Changmin smiled, putting his hands into the pockets.

“Like it?” You looked at him with a wide smile. “I LOVE IT!”

You, being the bubbly character, ran towards him and embraced him tightly. Though he was shocked, Changmin pulled out his hands from the pockets and quickly wrapped them around your waist, before you let go off him.

“Oppa…” You whispered after a few moments, trying to push him away.

“(Your Name)-ah…” He buried his face in your neck, his breath tickling your skin. “You know the name of the lake?”

“A-a-ani…”

“It’s called ‘Lover’s Point’.”

“What?”

“That’s right.” He looked at you, still not letting you go. “I love you, (Your Name)-ah… I don’t want to be your friend anymore… I want to be your lover.”

Before you could even reply, Changmin cupped your face and kissed you tenderly. You didn’t know what to do. If you kissed him back, that would mean you accept to become his lover. You know you wanted it… You loved him ever since he was back with Yeon Hee. When you made up your mind and were about to kiss back, someone pulled you away from Changmin.

“You’re going too far!” Yesung hissed, wrapping his arms around you.

“What are you doing here, oppa?” You were shocked and embarrassed at the same time.

“I was so worried about you.” Yesung cupped your face, smiling softly at you.

“I thought you weren’t against me taking her out.” Changmin raised his eyebrows.

“I wasn’t against you taking her out… But I’m DEFINITELY against you kissing her.” Yesung glared at maknae. “Have you forgotten about your fans? What if they stalked you? What if they found out about her?”

“They wouldn’t.” Changmin looked away.

“Yeah, right.” Yesung smirked. “That’s it: You’re not allowed to see her until I agree.”

“What? Who do you think you are?” Changmin glared at Yesung.

“Someone who’s more capable of protecting her than you.”

SNAP! Changmin, not being able to hide all the hatred towards his rival, punched Yesung in the face, resulting Yesung having a nosebleed.

“OPPA!” You shouted, running up to Yesung. “Oppa, gwenchana?”

Seeing your watery eyes, Changmin felt guilty.

“(Your Name)-ah…” He whispered, trying to come up to you.

“DON’T COME NEAR ME!” You shouted as you saw him approach you. “I HATE YOU, SHIM CHANGMIN!”

With those words you left Changmin, helping Yesung to stand up and go towards the car. You were confused. Why did Changmin hate your brother so much? Why was he against him? Having those thoughts hurt you more, giving the way to your emotions. Tears began to flow down your cheeks.

*I’m the one who caused her to cry…* Yesung sighed as he saw you cry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! So, you all wanted Changmin to get mad, ne? Well, here it is! (I know it , so mianhe!)

@ imyanzi, ne, I finished writing the descriptions, hopefully I'll edit them by tomorrow and post the first chapters! :D (And you know that I'm the happiest person when receiving your help :) I'd love it if you did the posters, cuz I really enjoyed these two!)

Please comment and subscribeheart