Changmin VS Yesung

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

You were shocked. Did Changmin just confess? You couldn’t even think straight as your body was responding to his sweet kiss, your mind blocking all other thoughts. All you knew was that whatever was going on, you didn’t want it to end, just like Changmin.

The maknae kissed you deeply, conveying his feelings for you through the kiss. He loved how soft your lips were, the taste of your lips was oh-so sweet and the way they mimicked Changmin’s lips… He loved it all. He didn’t want to part from your lips, but had to when he couldn’t breathe.

Even then, he didn’t let go off you. Your foreheads were touching as you both were breathing heavily, your eyes closed. Changmin smiled, brushing his nose against yours.

“We… We shouldn’t have…” You mumbled, trying to inhale deeply.

“Why?” He asked, still smiling.

“It’s… wrong.”

“Wrong? Then why does it feel so right? Why does my heart beat faster?” He asked, putting your hand on his chest.

He was right. You could feel his heart beat a lot faster than usual. You looked at him, your eyes locked together.

“Op-“You couldn’t finish as his lips again landed on yours.

Changmin wasn’t going to get rejected by you. All he knew is that he loved you and wasn’t going to lose you to anyone… Even Yesung.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry…

 

Speaking of the devil. Changmin sighed as he let go off you. You took the phone and quickly answered it.

“Oppa!” You breathed.

“Baby girl, are you okay? What’s with your voice?” Yesung asked, trying to fight back the urge to laugh.

“Ah, nothing. Everything’s alright oppa.” You said.

“Ah, jinja?” Yesung kept on smiling. “Come home…”

Again Changmin decided to interfere. He snatched the phone away from you.

“I told you not to disturb us!” He hissed as he hung up and turned off your phone.

“What the-?” You looked at him with wide eyes.

“Come on.” Changmin grabbed your wrist and dragged you to his car.

“What’s going on?” You looked at him.

“Nothing.” He said, starting the car.

You could see him tense up, his eyes completely focused on the road as he gritted his teeth. Not wanting to make him madder, you kept quiet, sometimes glancing at him. Finally, the car stopped near your house.

“Let’s go.” Changmin said, opening his door.

You were shocked as Changmin softly pulled you out of the car and headed towards your house, his hand lying on your waist, pulling you close to him. He rang the doorbell with a smile, which faded away as soon as the door was opened by Yesung.

“Baby girl!” He said, his eyes widened.

“Oppa…” You mumbled, looking away.

“What’re you doing here?” Yesung asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

“I should ask you the same question.” Changmin said as he glared at Yesung.

“(Your Name)-ah, go to your room.” Yesung said, his voice becoming strict.

“B-b-but…” You knew if you disappeared, something might happen.

“Now.” He said, his eyes not shifting from Changmin.

“Arasso… Goodbye, Changmin oppa.” You slightly bowed.

“Bye.” Changmin kissed your forehead before you ran away.

Yesung raised his eyebrow in amusement, but didn’t say anything.

“So, what’re you doing here?” Yesung asked, crossing his arms.

“I came here to meet (Your Name)-ah’s parents, but since you’re here…” Changmin’s voice became cold. “I warn you, hyung: stay away from (Your Name)-ah!”

“Bwoh?!” Yesung asked. “And why should I do that?”

“She’s mine, hyung.”

“Are you sure?” Yesung mocked him. “You think you can replace me in her heart?”

“I KNOW I can.” Changmin smirked. “She’s mine, hyung. And don’t you dare forget that!”

Changmin turned around and walked towards his car, while a smile appeared on Yesung’s face.

“We’ll see about that.” Yesung mumbled before closing the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Hope you liked it :)(:

Don't forget to vote:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 ONLY 1 DAY LEFT. If you want another Changfic or Jaefic, please write their names on the poll's comment section wink  (PS, both are loosing, so hurry up!!!)

Please comment and subscribeheart