Soaked and Blushed

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Ajhumma! I’m here!” You smiled as you entered the café’s kitchen.

The smiled was turned over when instead of words; you were greeted by a cold shower, water coming from sprinklers. You looked around, trying to find the source of that chaos when your eyes landed on the frying pan with burnt French fries. At the same time, a pair of apologetic eyes was looking at you.

“Mianhe.” He sighed.

“Omona! Changmin oppa?” You were shocked.

“Ahnyeong, (Your Name)-ah.” He sheepishly smiled.

You stopped the sprinklers and removed the wet bang from your face. You came up to him and put the frying pan into the sink, filling it up with water.

“I don’t see the point since it was already wet.” Changmin said, trying to crack a joke.

And he succeeded! A smile twitched your lips, but your head was turned, so that Changmin didn’t see it.

“OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED???” Hyo and Shin entered the kitchen.

“Mianhe, Hyo-ssi!” Changmin bowed.

“Noona! You’re soaked!” Shin said, coming up to you.

However, Hyo stopped him, noticing Changmin’s reaction. Changmin’s hands were clenched in fists and he looked… MAD.

“We’ll go and get you some towels and new clothes.” Hyo said as he and Shin went to the stock room.

“(Your Name)-ah… I’m so sorry!” Changmin said.

“It’s alright, oppa.” You smiled. “Next time you’ll cook, just let someone supervise you.”

“Will you teach me how to cook?”

“Ani…” A fake smile appeared on your face. “That’s what Yeon Hee-ssi is supposed to do.”

“Wae?”

“What do you mean ‘wae’? She’s your girlfriend, oppa.”

“(Your Name)-ah… We…”

“Here are your towels!” Hyo and Shin entered the room again, cutting Changmin’s confession.

“Hyung, here you go!” Shin said, giving Changmin the towel and spare T-shirt with the café’s logo while Hyo assisted you.

You went to the other room to change your clothes while Changmin changed in the kitchen, since Hyo and Shin left him alone. When done with changing the clothes, you two came out and smiled at each other.

“I think you two need to go home. I don’t want you to get sick, (Your Name)-ah.” Hyo said, smiling sweetly.

“Neh.” Shin nodded. “Noona, do you want me…”

“I’ll drive her home.” Changmin said, pulling you closer to him.

“Right.” Shin smirked but pulled you back. “Noona, be careful!” He said and kissed you cheek.

“Take care, (Your Name)-ah.” Hyo hugged you.

“Neh, oppa. See you later Shin!” You waved, not noticing Changmin’s reaction.

Hyo and Shin laughed and high-fived each other, proud of their actions.

“Yoboseyo? Yesung, get ready! Your cutie sister is on her way home and that maknae is exploding!” Hyo laughed as he told everything to Yesung.

“Hyung, you think noona will be ok?” Shin asked, worried.

“She’ll be perfectly fine.” Hyo smiled. “Not so sure about that maknae though.”

“Yesung hyung seems pretty mad at him.” Shin sighed.

At the mean time, you and Changmin were having a silent ride.

“You’re not mad at me, right?” Changmin asked.

“No. For the 100th time.” You sighed.

“That’s good.”

SILENCE.

SILENCE.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

“(Your Name)-ah…” Changmin softly called you.

“Ne?” You looked at him.

“I… I broke up with Yeon Hee.” Changmin sighed.

“Oh…” You were silent, as you knew the truth about Yeon Hee and Lee Minho. “Gwenchana?”

“Ne…”

He suddenly stopped and you saw that you already arrived. You were about to open the door when Changmin locked the doors.

“What’s going on?” You asked, frowning.

“(Your Name)-ah…” He looked at you.

“Is there something wrong?” You asked, seeing his sad eyes.

“I have… spent my time trying to make jealous a person I never loved…”

“Oppa…” You cupped his face, trying to comfort him. “Don’t worry… I’m sure you’ll find your true love soon.”

“You think so?”

“I KNOW so. Any girl would be lucky to have oppa as her boyfriend.” You smiled bitterly. “She’ll be one lucky girl, your future girlfriend.”

His eyes were staring at yours as he put his hand over yours, which was cupping his face. He leaned closer, your hearts beating like crazy and your lips reducing the distance.

“(Your Name)-ah… Sa…” Changmin was cut off by shouts.

You quickly pulled away, your lips never making any contact. Changmin growled in frustration as he unlocked the doors and you ran away, blushing terribly. Changmin saw you run, like you did last time, and end up in the embrace of the same man… YESUNG!

“Damn it, hyung! What are you doing in her house?” Changmin hissed. “Why can’t you let me be with her?”

Upon saying that, Changmin noticed Yesung smirking at… HIM.

“She’s MINE, hyung. And I’ll take her away from you.” Changmin mumbled before driving away, leaving completely satisfied Yesung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update as promised!

Me: Yesung-ssi, why spoil the moment... TWICE???

Yesung: Yah, I won't let that stupid maknae win her so easily... LET HIM SUFFER!!!

Me: Unnies, do you want our sweet maknae to suffer and work hard to get accepted by Yesung?

 

Don't forget to vote for the upcoming fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469 (If you want Changfic, please write 'Changmin' on the poll's comment section and I'll count it as a vote)

Please comment and subscribeheart