Drunken Changmin and DBSK finds out the truth!

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Slow down there!” Yunho said.

The boys were sitting in the club, relaxing after a long, tiring day. For some strange reasons, their maknae, whose alcohol tolerance was worse than Junsu’s, kept drinking soju, ignoring that fact. When Changmin was about to have his 5th shot, the leader stopped him.

“Yah, hyung, give that back!” Drunken Changmin said.

“What’s wrong, maknae?” Jaejoong asked, nervously looking at Changmin.

“Are you feeling alright?” Yoochun asked, taking the drink away from Changmin.

It wasn’t like Changmin to drink so much; he was the smartest one amongst them. Plus, he was a complete freak when it came to his health.

“I think I know.” Junsu frowned, pointing to the dance floor.

The boys followed Junsu’s stare and finally noticed what made Changmin behave that way. Yeon Hee, slightly tipsy, was dancing with a young man, not minding his arms on her waist or the fact that he’s a complete stranger. Changmin looked at the scenery and grabbed the drink away from Yoochun.

“Yah! Give it back!” Yoochun tried to get the bottle.

“Pointless.” Jaejoong sighed, standing up. “That’s how you do it.”

He went behind drunken Changmin and took the bottle away. The maknae glared at him and hissed something under his breath. Changmin looked at his girlfriend again and then looked at his hyungs.

“Maybe we should take him away from this place?” Junsu asked, worried about the young man who couldn’t focus, his eyes drifting.

“Yeah, I think so too.” Jaejoong nodded. “Yoochun I’ll take him while you guys get Yeon Hee.”

“Sure.” Junsu stood up and went towards Yeon Hee.

Yoochun and Jaejoong put Changmin’s arms on their shoulder and dragged their maknae to the car. Changmin was so drunk that he didn’t even resist, letting his hyungs take him away from his girlfriend. Jaejoong put Changmin into the passenger seat and buckled his seatbelt. He then went to his seat and drove away, to the dorm.

“Hyung!” Changmin suddenly whined.

“What?” Yoochun softly asked.

“Why is it like that?” Maknae asked.

“Why does it hurt? Because you…”

“No, no, no… Why DOESN’T it hurt?”

Yoochun shut his mouth. Doesn’t? Yoochun looked at the mirror and saw the reflection of his hyung, smirking. Knowing his hyung, he was probably hiding something. Something BIG. But Yoochun couldn’t ask that in front of Changmin, even if the guy wasn’t sober.

“Hyung!!!” Changmin whined again.

“What?” Jaejoong asked.

“Take me to (Your Name)-ah!”

“WHAT?!” Hyungs shouted and Jaejoong stopped the car.

“Yah, are you out of your mind?” Jaejoong stared at Changmin.

Drunken or not, Changmin asked something that Jaejoong would never hear him ask. For a second, Yoochun processed the information until it hit him.

“YAH! Hyung! Drive to her house!” Yoochun said.

“Bwoh? Are you nuts, Chun?” Jaejoong was thinking that his dongsaengs were losing it.

“Just drive!” Yoochun said.

“But…”

“Aish, if you don’t, I’m going to tell Yesung hyung that you used his…”

“Alright!” Jaejoong cut Yoochun off.

Either way Jaejoong was going to be dead. So he decided to drive them to your house. The ride was quiet until Yoochun’s phone rung.

“Yoboseyo?” Yoochun answered. “Bwoh? Ani, we’re going to (Your Name)-ah’s place. You two come there too.”

“Wae?” Jaejoong frowned.

“Just for fun.” Yoochun shook his shoulders.

They drove to your house and parked the car. Changmin, still drunk, was trying to open the door, but couldn’t. Yoochun sighed and helped him. Jaejoong and Yoochun helped Changmin to move to your door and rung the bell.

“Oh!” You opened the door.

“(Your Name)-ah!” Changmin smiled and pushed away his hyungs.

He threw his arms open and hugged you. Unfortunately, without his hyungs’ support, it resulted in him falling on you.

“Yah!!!” You blushed.

“What the-?” Yesung appeared from the living room.

He froze, his eyes staring at the unexpected guests and then at you. He received the same stare from Yoochun, who didn’t know what was going on. Yesung’s eyes widened at what he saw. His little sister was lying on the floor, Shim Changmin on top of her.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO STARING AT?” He shouted and ran towards you.

“Don’t worry.” Jaejoong chuckled. “Maknae just passed out.”

They pulled Changmin away from you and dragged him to your room, tucking him into the bed. Then they all sat in the living room, Yesung sending you away to his room. NO WAY WAS HE ALLOWING HIS LITTLE SISTER TO SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A DRUNKEN CHANGMIN!        

“So…” Jaejoong sighed.

“Hmm… No wonder that boy seemed familiar.” Yoochun chuckled, figuring everything out.

“Don’t tell anyone.” Yesung looked at Yoochun.

“Hyungs! Sorry we’re late! We have terrible news-“Junsu entered the living room, panting.

“Forget it.” Yesung sighed, seeing more guests.

“Yah, what’s he doing here?” Yunho asked, staring at Yesung.

“Guys, let me introduce you to Kim Yesung, (Your Name)-ah’s older brother.” Yoochun smiled.

“BWOH?!” Boys were shocked.

Yesung just nodded. Yunho and Junsu stared at Yesung and then at the painting, until their brains accepted the information.

“Oh, what did you guys want to say?” Yesung asked, feeling awkward.

“Oh, that…” Junsu was still shocked.

“It’s about Changmin and Yeon Hee. We need to-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! So, did you enjoy it? I'm thinking of updating again in couple of hours (inspiration just hit me) cool

Don't forget to vote for future fanfic:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart