New Feelings?

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

You looked at the drink in front of you and frowned. You arms were crossed, indicating that you were irritated. You looked at your ‘kidnapper’, who was innocently shoving cupcake into his mouth.

“What?” He finally asked, looking at you.

“Can I go now?” You asked.

“You’ve been ignoring me for a long time already.” Changmin rolled his eyes.

“Mianhe, but I was too busy.”

“Yeah, right…Busy with Yesung hyung.” Changmin mumbled so silently that you couldn’t even hear.

“What?” You asked.

“Ah, nothing! Let’s go and stroll down the beach!” He smiled and stood up, pulling you along.

“Yah! I have to go! My…” You couldn’t continue because Changmin increased the pace.

You sighed in defeat and just followed him. When noticing that you stopped resisting, Changmin slowed down his pace, but didn’t let go off your hand.  He dragged you to the beach and interlaced your fingers.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” He asked, facing the sea.

“Mhm.” You nodded, a smile curving up on your lips.

The sea was calm and inviting, its surface reflecting the yellowish orange sun. The sun wasn’t setting down, but still the colors began to play. The soft cool breeze was playing with your hair and kissing your cheeks, making you close your eyes and inhale deeply.

All this time, Changmin couldn’t take his eyes off of you.

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

God, why am I feeling like this? What is it? Why do I feel butterflies in my stomach every time I look at her? Why do I blush every time my eyes meet hers? Why?

I looked at our interlaced fingers and smiled. She didn’t try to pull away from me. Maybe she would stop avoiding me now. I sat down, pulling her gently with me. We stared at the sun, which was beginning to settle down. I would sometimes glance at (Your Name)-ah, but would pout when noticing that she was staring at the sea, completely engulfed in her thoughts. I began to draw a heart on the sand, still pouting, when I felt her head on my shoulder. I turned and saw that she fell asleep. I chuckled and removed a lock of hair from her face and gently caressed it. When I stared at her beautiful face, my heart…skipped a beat! I turned and looked at the water, my eyes fixed on the sea while my thoughts were with her.

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry…

It was her phone. I felt her move so I quickly took her phone and answered it, afraid that she might wake up from her sleep.

“Yoboseyo?” I whispered.

“Noona?” An unsure voice answered.

“Ani. This is Changmin.” I replied, relieved that it was Shin.

“Ah, mianhe. Is noona there?” Shin asked.

“Ne. But she’s asleep. Wae?”

“Umm…”

The boy was interrupted by a voice.

“HYO!” The voice shouted.

I frowned. It was Yesung hyung.

“Yah, hyungs, will you relax?” Shin sighed. “I finally reached noona.”

“Really? She isn’t alone, is she?” Yesung hyung asked.

No, she’s not! She’s with me, hyung! Not you, me!

“She’s with Changmin-ssi.”

“Oh… YAH! HYO, BRING YOUR SORRY OVER HERE!!!” I heard footsteps.

“Umm…Anyways, Changmin-ssi, can you bring noona home? Her parents and… Everyone is getting worried.” Shin sheepishly said.

Hmpf…Everyone…You mean Yesung hyung, right?

“Umm…Sure. We’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

“Arasso. Kamsahamnida, Changmin-ssi.” The boy hung up.

I put the phone down and looked at (Your Name)-ah. She was still asleep, oblivious to what happened. I smiled and carried her bridal style to my car. I buckled her seatbelt and softly closed the door. Then I went to my seat and made sure that her head is in a comfortable position. I buckled my own seatbelt and drove to her house.

As soon as we arrived, I came out and opened her door. I unbuckled her seatbelt and again carried her bridal style. Her head was gently resting on my chest. Suddenly her hand went up and held on to my shirt.

“Oppa…” She mumbled and snuggled, her grip tightening.

I held her tighter and slowed down my pace. No! I don’t want to give her away so soon! Na-ah! But to my disappointment, the door already opened and that café boy was in front of me.

“Ah! Kamsahamnida for taking care of noona!” He said, rushing up to me.

“Ani, it’s alright.” I smiled. “Mind if I take her to her room?”

“Umm…” He glanced at the door. “Sure.”

We entered the house and I took off my shoes using my feet, since I was carrying her in my arms.

“Her room is on the second floor, the second door on the right.” Shin said, before walking away into the living room.

I smiled and carried her upstairs, moving softly. I opened the door to her room and came inside. I put her on her bed and tucked her in. I sat down and began her hair, absorbing her sleeping angelic face.

“Promise me that you’ll never ignore me again.” I pouted. “I was really hurt when you did that. It felt like a piece of me was missing. A happy piece.”

I continued her hair and then I pressed my lips against her forehead.

“Sleep well, my pretend girlfriend.” I smiled before I walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! Unnies, did you like it?

Don't forget to vote for the upcoming fanfic:http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

Please comment and subscribeheart