Following Yesung

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

CHAGMIN’S POV

“Aish! Not again!” I sighed.

It’s been two weeks since I’ve seen (Your Name)-ah.  I’ve tried calling her so many times but she always either rejects my calls or switches off her phone. I even went to café several times a day, just to catch her, but would always be served by Shin. What to do? I miss her…

“Yah, maknae-ah, what happened?” Junsu hyung asked.

“Yeah, you didn’t even touch your food.” Jaejoong hyung frowned, looking at my untouched plate.

“Not hungry.” I said.

“And leave that poor phone alone.” Yoochun hyung said, noticing how tightly I was gripping it.

“Changmin-ah, is something wrong?” Yunho hyung asked with a fatherly tone.

“It’s (Your Name)-ah…” I sighed. “I think she’s avoiding me.”

“Huh?” Yoochun hyung stared at me. “Why would she do that?”

“I don’t know…” I pouted.

“Maybe you did something to her?” Junsu hyung asked. “Like always ask her to cook food for you and…”

“I didn’t do anything!” I protested, but then the thought of that ‘almost kiss’ popped into my head. I shrugged it off.

Suddenly I looked at the window and saw the familiar figure walking away from the SM building. It was Yesung hyung! Where is he going? Don’t tell me he’s going to meet (Your Name)-ah!

“Hyungs, I’ve got to go!” I said and rushed out of the room.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

“What’s going on with him?” Yunho hyung asked.

“Umm…” I saw Yesung walking away and suddenly our maknae was running behind him!

“I’ve got to go too!” I ran outside.

I ran after the maknae and saw that he WAS following Yesung. I saw Yesung hop in to his car and drive off. Changmin did the same and I followed his example. Thousand questions were running through my mind... I heard what happened two weeks ago from Yesung and I knew why (Your Name)-ah was ignoring Changmin…

 

Flashback

“(Your Name)-ah, did something happen?” I asked when I saw her reject the call.

“Ah, nothing.” She smiled sheepishly.

“Why not tell him the truth, baby girl?” Yesung asked, joining us on the couch.

“What? What happened?” I asked, getting worried.

“I think…” She breathed deeply. “I think I might be falling for Changmin oppa.”

“WHAT?” I shouted.

“Ne. That’s why she’s avoiding him. She wants to stop it.” Yesung sighed as he his sister’s hair.

I looked at her. She smiled at me and I could see pain in her eyes, the pain which she’s trying to suppress right now. Falling for a person who is dating and loving another girl.

End of Flashback

 

Changmin finally stopped chasing Yesung, when the latter stopped in front of the park. Yesung quickly went out and so did Changmin. I followed them and saw Changmin hide behind the bushes, while Yesung went up to a familiar figure.

“Baby boy!” She smiled as she hugged him.

“Hey baby girl! You missed me?” He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Aish that guy! Always so cute and sweet with his sister but throwing stuff at me! I pouted and looked at Changmin. The maknae was clenching his hands into fists and gritting his teeth.

Wait! What’s going on? Don’t tell me! If the thought I’m having is true then… My life is so complicated! But wait! Why that kind of reaction to YESUNG? Doesn’t he know that…? Hahahaha… Should I tell him the truth? Hmm…Nah…Besides, I don’t want Yesung to kill me at such an early age. This is going to be fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update! Unnies, you liked it?

 

Don't forget to vote for the next fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469

 

Please comment and subscribeheart