Spending Time Together

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“YOUCH!”

Changmin was jumping on his foot, holding the other one. His eyes were closed in pain while he bit his lower lip.

“M-m-mianhe, oppa!” You bowed apologetically.

“I should’ve known your reaction to this.” Changmin smiled, still bouncing like a rabbit.

The problem was that Changmin appeared out of nowhere and closed your eyes while you were standing near the fountain. Instinctively, you stepped on his foot, in order to break free. Unfortunately for Changmin, you were wearing heels so the pain was more than expected.

Oblivious to you two, Yesung and Jaejoong were hiding in the bushes, looking at you.

“YES!” Yesung smiled when you hit Changmin’s foot.

“Yah, why are you so mean?” Jaejoong hissed, feeling sorry for his maknae.

“Serves him right for asking my baby girl to call him ‘oppa’.” Yesung rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong sighed and they both continued to observe you two. You put Changmin’s arm around your shoulder and helped him to go to his car. Yesung clenched his hands into fists. Jaejoong noticed it and slowly began to move away, trying to avoid Yesung’s rage.

But what Jaejoong and you didn’t know was the reason why Yesung didn’t want Changmin near you. It wasn’t because he was scared of everyone finding out that he had a younger sister. It was because he was afraid of you falling in love with a person who won’t love you back.

However, now that he looks at it, it doesn’t seem more than usual tight friendship. But is friendship possible between a boy and a girl? That thought bothered him a lot.

“Umm… Yesung-ah, maybe we should go home BEFORE your sister arrives?” Jaejoong asked, noticing Yesung calm down.

“Hmm…Sure.” Yesung nodded. “Baby girl, I trust you not to fall in love with him.” He whispered.

“Did you say something?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing.” Yesung shook his head.

Jaejoong shook his shoulders and two best friends decided to get something to eat before going to your house.

At the same time, Changmin somehow managed to drive to the restaurant with his painful foot. You apologized to him a million times but Changmin said that it was his fault. Finally you arrived at a restaurant and both of you went inside.

“Hello sir, ma’am.” The waiter bowed. “What would you like to have?”

“Umm… Spaghetti with meatballs?” Changmin asked you.

“Sure.” You shook your shoulders.

“Alright, then.” Waiter wrote down and went away.

“How’s your foot?” You whispered.

“It’s fine.” Changmin smiled.

You were waiting for your order in silence. When your order arrived, you frowned. It was a huge plate and it was for two people. And when waiter didn’t bring the second plate you understood that you and Changmin had to eat from the same plate.

“Have a nice meal!” Changmin said before digging in.

“Yeah, you too.” You said and began to eat.

The food was delicious and you mentally noted down to try cooking it.

“Omo!” Changmin’s eyes widened.

You looked at him and saw his face just a few cm away from you. It turned out that you two had taken the same thread of spaghetti and this was the result. You could clearly see his perfectly handsome features. You gasped as you two broke away.

“That…was weird.” You sheepishly smiled, blushing.

“Mhm.” Changmin looked down.

You looked at him and saw sauce on the corner of his lip, making you laugh.

“What?” Changmin frowned.

“Sauce…” You continued laughing, pointing at his lips.

“Gone?” Changmin tried to wipe away the sauce.

You shook your head and decided to help him. You took the tissue and wiped it off. However, you felt current run through your body when you touched him. You shrugged it off and quickly sat down. Changmin and you continued to eat in silence, both of you blushing deeply.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! Did you enjoy it? smiley

Please comment and subscribeheart   

 

PS: This is a link to a poll concerning future FF, so please vote: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/10469