Yesung and Jaejoong (Didn't have any other idea for the title -.-)

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

 “Don’t you even dare think about it!” You said, stepping back.

“Awww…Come on! It won’t hurt you!” Yesung slyly smiled.

“No way!” You walked backwards until your back hit the wall.

You were trapped between the wall and Yesung, who had that mischievous smile curved up on his lips.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fine!” He softly whispered.

“NOOOO!” You shouted.

He did it. The most disgusting event in your life. He grabbed your hand and made you touch the little snake he was holding. The pet store owner stared at you both with confusion on his face.

“Yuck!” You said, when Yesung released your hand. “It’s awful!”

“Well, at least you touched it.” Yesung shook his shoulders while putting the pet back into the cage.

“It was gross!” You stuck out your tongue. “Now I have to disinfect my hands with alcohol.”

You were walking around pet shops, searching for a pet when Yesung had the craziest idea ever.

“Why can’t we have a puppy or a kitten?” You asked, frowning.

“Nah, too common. I want a rare pet for you. Something that not everyone has.” Yesung continued looking at the pets.

“That would be you, Yesung-ah.” A familiar voice chuckled.

You turned around and saw Jaejoong leaning onto the door with his arms crossed on his chest. He was wearing huge shades that covered half of his face. A smirk was curved up on his lips.

“Oh, hey, Jae-ah.” Yesung gritted through his teeth.

“Yah, you can’t still be mad at me.” Jaejoong pouted.

“Why?”

You slipped out of the store, avoiding the already growing conflict. You knew that Yesung was overprotective of you and he was really mad at Jaejoong for involving you with DBSK.

“Aish, now what do I do?” You sighed, looking at the sky.

Just at this moment your phone began ringing. You took it out and saw the caller’s ID: My Pretend Boyfriend.

“I seriously need to change that name.” You chuckled. “Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? My pretend girlfriend… How are you?” Changmin excitedly asked.

“I’m fine, how are you, Changmin oppa?” You giggled. “And stop calling me that! Yeon Hee-ssi won’t like that.” You teased.

“But it suits you!” You knew he was probably pouting. “Anyways, are you free?”

“Hmm…” You looked at the store just in time to see Yesung launch a pack of dog food at Jaejoong, who ducked. “Yeah.”

“Great! Want to meet up?”

“Sure, why not?” You smiled.

“Where are you? I’ll pick you up.” You heard the roar of the motor.

“Umm…” You had to lie. You couldn’t let him see Yesung with you. “I’m at the Seoul Park (Don’t know if it even exists -.-).”

“Ok. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.” He hung up.

You smiled and headed towards the pet store. You entered and saw Jaejoong hiding behind the aquarium and Yesung glaring at him, trying to throw another pack of dog food.

“Yah, come out, you little coward!” Yesung said.

“Umm…Oppa?” You called.

“What is it baby girl?” Yesung softly replied, aiming at Jaejoong.

“I have to go now.” You said.

“Hmm…But it was supposed to be ‘oppa-dongsaeng’ bonding time.” He whined.

“Please? Pretty please with cherry on top?”

“Fine…But with whom?”

“Changmin oppa.” You said as you rushed out.

“Oh…Ok…Changmin oppa… CHANGMIN OPPA?!” Yesung stared blankly at Jaejoong. “JAE, WHAT DID YOU DO?”

The pack was launched at speechless Jaejoong, hitting him on the head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated! I know it's short and might be lame but I promise to make up for it!!!

Please comment and subscribeheart