Changmin's Call

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“Baby girl!” Yesung purred.

“Get away, oppa.” You mumbled as he began to gently shake you.

“But baby girl, I’m hungry.”

“Ask eomma to make you breakfast.” You turned to the other side.

“Is that how much you’ve missed me?” He pouted.

You sighed as you sat up. You scratched your head and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

“Fine.” You said. “Now go away! I need to change clothes.”

“Yeay! Saranghe, baby girl.” He kissed your cheek and hopped out of your room.

You chuckled as you stood up and went to the bathroom. You quickly brushed your teeth and combed your hair into a ponytail. You wore shorts and a tank top which was too big on your petite body. You rushed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

“What do you want to eat, oppa?” You asked, as soon as Yesung stepped into the kitchen.

“Hmm…Pancakes! I missed your pancakes too much!” Yesung smiled. “And I want to help you cook it! I missed cooking with you.” He pouted.

“Arasso, arasso.” You chuckled.

You took out the bowls, eggs milk, sugar e.t.c (Everything that is required for pancakes). You put the flour into the bowl and broke the eggs. Yesung, on the other hand, mixed milk with sugar as well as tint of salt. Suddenly the phone rang.

“Oppa, will you get it?” You asked, mixing the eggs.

“Yeah, sure.” He smiled.

Yesung went out while you poured Yesung’s mixture into your own. You continued mixing when suddenly Yesung shouted ‘BABY GIRL! IT’S FOR YOU!’

 

CHANGMIN’S POV

I opened my eyes as the sunlight rays played on my face. I frowned and turned to the other side. I opened my left eye and looked at the clock. 8:30 A.M. I closed my eye and tried to go to sleep again. But it was unsuccessful. I lay in my bed until I gave up. I lazily walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror, almost freaking out by what I saw. My hair was completely messed up and my face seemed pale. I guess this is what happens when you don’t get enough sleep. I looked like a sick person. Sick person… (Your Name)-ah!!!

I quickly rushed back into my room and grabbed my mobile, trying to call her. Damn, she’s sick and I haven’t even asked how she was. I frowned as I heard the woman say that the phone is switched off. I rushed into Jaejoong hyung’s room, knowing he knows her house number.

“Hyung!!!” I whined as I entered the kitchen.

“What’s wrong, Changmin-ah?” Hyung asked, looking at the pan with frying rice.

“(Your Name)’s mobile is switched off!!!”

“So? Call her by the house number.” Jaejoong hyung shook his shoulders.

“What’s her house number?” I asked eagerly.

“It’s *******” He said, still concentrating on the rice.

“Thanks, hyung.” I smiled and rushed off.

I took our phone and began to call (Your Name)’s house phone. It was picked up only on the 7th beep.

“Yoboseyo?” A man’s voice asked.

“Yoboseyo? May I speak to (Your Name)-ah?” I asked, assuming it was her father.

“Ne.” He said. “BABY GIRL! IT’S FOR YOU!”

‘Baby girl?’ I frowned. A father would never say ‘baby girl’ to his daughter. It’s more like something a couple would do… And damn that voice sounds familiar…

“Coming!” I heard her shout. “Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo? (Your Name)-ah?”

“Oh… Changmin-ssi…” She said, sounding healthy.

Changmin-ssi? What happened to ‘oppa’? I don’t know why but my heart stung at that moment.

“Ne. How are you feeling?”

“Fine, actually. Why?”

“Umm…Weren’t you sick yesterday?”

“Yesterday?” She paused. “Oh, right! I wasn’t sick; I just had a slight headache.”

“Oh…” I frowned again, feeling that she was hiding something from me. “Well, are you ok now?”

“Yeah.”

“So… Umm…Would you like to hang out? I’m free today.”

“Hang out? Umm…Sorry but I…”

BANG! I heard something crash on the other line. What happened? Is she okay?

“(Your Name)-ah, are you alright?” I asked, worried.

“Ne.” She said. “Anyways, Changmin-ssi, I’ve got to go. Bye.”

“Bye.” I said as she hung up.

I feel uncomfortable. Why did she call me ‘Changmin-ssi’ instead of the usual ‘Changmin oppa’? Why she didn’t want to hang out with me? Why she sounded confused when I asked her about her health. And more importantly: WHO WAS THE GUY WHO PICKED UP THE PHONE???

 

NO ONE’S POV

You hung up and rushed into the kitchen from where the loud sound of crash came from. You froze as you saw Yesung, staring at you blankly and covered with flour. His hair looked grey while he himself looked like a ghost with pink lips and black eyes.

“BAHAHAHA!” You began laughing.

“Yah! What are you laughing at?” Yesung tried to dust it off.

“You!” You continued laughing.

Yesung was too much and that’s why you loved him A LOT!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekekeke.....Did you guys like it?

 

Please comment and subscribeheart