Oppa :)

My Pretend Girlfriend

 

“AAAA!” You heard a scream.

You ran out from the kitchen and into the café. You couldn’t believe your eyes. Jaejoong was sitting on the floor, his head in a pan and spaghetti dripping to his clothes. Shin was trying to help him but the floor was too slippery. Hyo was pulling a young man by the waist, preventing another attack on poor Jaejoong.

“Jae, I’m going to kill you!” The man roared.

“Yesung, he didn’t do anything wrong!” Hyo was shouting.

Yesung was glaring at Jaejoong, who now removed the pan and looked like a native Indian from America because of the red sauce. Shin finally helped him stand up, his face frowning from the smell.

“Baby girl.” You heard him say.

You looked and saw his softened gaze and how he rushed to hug you. As soon as his arms were around your waist, he twirled you around, both of you laughing like little kids.

“Yesung-ah, talk about change of personality.” Hyo chuckled.

 “Wait till I’m done embracing my little sister. THEN I’ll show all of you!” Yesung said and kissed your cheek.

“I missed you, baby boy.” You hugged him tightly.

Yesung…He was your older brother and it was his portrait hanging on the wall, which got Changmin’s and Yoochun’s attention.

“My baby girl, I missed you too.” Yesung smiled.

“Awww…” The boys smiled.

“Yah, Jae-ah, don’t think I forgot about you!” Yesung frowned. “Asking my sister to be a Changmin’s PRETEND GIRLFRIEND??? What were you thinking???”

“Yah, Yesung-ah, relax.” Hyo went between them in case Yesung starts the fight again.

“Yes, oppa. It was my decision.” You said.

“Anyways, hyung, how did you find out?” Shin asked, confused.

 

Flashback

“Yah, Changmin-ah, I heard you broke up with Yeon Hee.” Kyuhyun said. “How come you’re with her now?”

“He had a pretend girlfriend.” Junsu smiled.

“Bwoh?!” Heechul glanced at DBSK.

“The waitress here pretended to be his girlfriend and helped him to make Yeon Hee jealous.” Yoochun chuckled.

Yesung glared at Jaejoong. Waitress? The only waitress here was his little sister, Kim (Your Name). That means… OH NO!

“Hmm…Too bad we couldn’t meet her.” Eunhyuk sighed.

“Hyuk, she loves me more than you, so give it up.” Junsu smirked.

 

 End of Flashback

“Ohhh…” Everyone said.

The problem was that Yesung wanted you to have a normal life, that’s why no one knew you were his sister. Heck, no one even knew he HAS a sister. Only the ones who were his close friends and have seen you before he became a star knew about you.

“Umm…” You looked around the café. “Maybe we should clean up before closing?”

“Yes.” Hyo nodded. “And Yesung, you’re going to clean up too since you started the fight.”

Yesung, when hearing about ‘cleaning up’, was shifting towards the door until Hyo caught him.

“Oppa, it’s time to take responsibility.” You frowned.

Yesung mumbled something but still helped you to clean up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kekeke...It is YESUNG!!! He's not my bias, actually, but I just LOVE his y voice!!!

 

Please comment and subscribeheart